stay in the '07 thread or move to the '08 one?

mistaken

Does any one still head down to the '07 dynasty thread? or am I better off placing a link at the top of a new post, and continueing my thread in the '08 forum despite it remaining in '07? (half in jest) Or is this just what i get for sticking with 07, because my wife won't let me buy 08? [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=32422"]a BIG problem[/URL]

I don't know if there's an official line, but I have seen diaries moved up to the 08 section while still being run in 07 and even 05. Most of the diary traffic seems to congregate in the most recent section. So if you're even semi-regularly posting, I'd consider putting in the request to move the thread.

Hi, Mistaken. I am still running my diary in TEW07 and haven't even bought TEW08, but Adam kindly moved my diary to the 08 forum, which I asked if he could as I feared it would never get any views once TEW08 was out.

I'm still down there, posting in Rebirth... But after WrestleMania, I'll be converting the data to 2008, and starting a new thread in the 2008 section. But I opted to stay in 2005 last year, and they all got moved eventually anyway, so it might be a moot point.

Archived