Wow the difficulty of this game is quite shocking compared to 07

i just bought the game sunday and im someone who always booked better shows then the AI. But now the best ive done is tie them once. i used to regularly book B or B+ shows now i get C+ or B- or B if im real lucky. Now im not bitching because i always thought TEW07 was to easy. But man this game is freakin hard imo. in less then two months with SWF ive dropped to cult level and now i cant rise up again for 6 Months. i think there should be diffuculty levels Easy, Medium, Hard etc.....like EWR.

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;462290]i just bought the game sunday and im someone who always booked better shows then the AI. But now the best ive done is tie them once. i used to regularly book B or B+ shows now i get C+ or B- or B if im real lucky. Now im not bitching because i always thought TEW07 was to easy. But man this game is freakin hard imo. in less then two months with SWF ive dropped to cult level and now i cant rise up again for 6 Months. i think there should be diffuculty levels Easy, Medium, Hard etc.....like EWR.[/QUOTE] there is '05 is easy, '07 is medium, and '08 is hard! :p Just means having to try new things to find what will work here.

With SWF, I've found that in my practice games I fell to cult by the end of february. And I was getting B- shows, maybe a B if i was lucky. With my diary game though I edited North America to be on the rise. To reflect the media interest in the SWF taking on a more dangerous tone and the absorption of DaVE etc wrestling is hot in my cornellverse. If you check out my diary you would see that I have managed to maintain a balance of working the younger less over guys into the shows just as much as the main eventers (eg. The Bumfholes short little fued with Joe Sexy, and recent turn to join DaVE, High Concept push, etc). And I am consistently ending up with B to B+ shows. My top guys have all shot up in overness. Phil Vibert is now A all across the states, Vengeance is all A's and A*'s Brandon James is B+ and A, Christian Faith is B+, Eric Eisen a mix of B+ and A (which makes daddy happy btw) etc. And I havent really changed much about the way Ive booked the shows. I think alot of it has to do with the industry and the destiny's. Eg. In one game no matter what I did Rich Money could not get above B- but in m dary game hes at B+ already....so I think that has alot to do with it.

Ehm industry doesnt matter as has been posted multiple times it only effects the money side of things e.g attendence ppv revenue etc not the popularity. Yes destiny and no horrible chemistry between your top stars is important. Plus are you sure you haven´t just learned form experience and/or reading the boards? Maybe unconcieusly you have become a beter booker? And yes B is the minimum show rating to stay national in the US, some B- are acceptable but you need a high B+ or an A to ofset that. Plus playing a bigger fed PPVs are all important! as they influence popularity a lot more then t v shows. you can run b- tv shows but then have an A ppv and you will remain at around the same level. ( or at least high enough not to drop to Cult) the threshold for the USA is 76.5 btw all areas as a minimum for national.

For me personally i teach myself by doing, I had a job interview where i had to learn excell i taught myself in a day and got top mark on the test. As well as blowing my own trumpet i find learning from experience better than reading things i might not understand. I love this forum and stuff but sometimes people can be wrong and if not wrong can mislead the reader about what things are important and what are not. E.g If someone says Big Smack Scott is a d*ck a reader might be persuaded into thinking i dont wanna push this guy although if they used theyre own opinion they might find great success in giving him the ball and letting him run.

Archived