Mod Name (TBA) : Current Day Real Life Data By: XxFutureLegend112xX

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;464939]im thinking about making the ECW Title a midcard title to more accuratley simulate the people that would challenge for the title. Any thoughts anyone?[/QUOTE] That all depends on if you are going to have WWE as 3 true brands or 2 brands one of them being an ECW hybrid.

[QUOTE=Rocksta;463667]Takeshi Morishima is done in ROH to focus on the GHC title. Go and Marufuji work less for the promotion, they go for short stints and go back to Japan. It's like a talent trade. But adding them is up to you. Also, Go is beating up on women and the under card is way too good for both promotions. You need to deflate your stats a bit.[/QUOTE] Morishima is not "done" with ROH but is concentrating on the GHC title more. Go is with ROH as regular for the entire year since Eye of the Storm so he should be in there as a regular part of the roster.

im now up to 200 overall workers which is ROH,TNA and ECW Brand Complete. RAW is about 50% complete and Smackdowns around may 30%. So id say about Thursday tops WWE should be done. Then im going to add a few free agents (around 25-50) then im going to sim 2 Years and if all goes well the beta will be out Friday or Saturday at the latest.

[QUOTE=Greg2511;466367]too late...my hopes are up =) if you need any help doing indy workers/promotions id love to volunteer my services[/QUOTE] i may take you up on that offer .....but after this first beta im going to take a break from the mod for few days to a week =. ill let ya know if i need ya though thanks for offering in any case.

Archived