Empire of the Future- EWF, 2010

[B]EWF Carnage Preview, News, and Notes [/B] EWF Destruction pulled in its highest ratings ever, anchored by the rematch between Jack Avatar and Angry Gilmore. The promotion had been shooting for a new record for some time, and deliberately put on a clean finish, PPV quality main event. EWF.com reports that Jack Avatar suffered a severe sprain on his arm. This injury is completely kayfabe, and could possibly effect his match with Rich Money at Carnage. EWF management has not been happy with the Darkness Falls storyline, and conflicting reports indicate that the stable will either disappear quietly or disband on television in the near future. EWF insiders have been very impressed with Zimmy Bumfhole's recent microphone work and feel he will be main eventing ppv's again in the near future. [quote=ewf.com] [B]EWF CARNAGE[/B] This Wednesday, Empire Wrestling Federation presents: [COLOR="Red"]CARNAGE[/COLOR]. It will be a night of blood, sweat, and tears as only EWF can provide! [B]Jack Avatar vs. Rich Money for the EWF Heavyweight Title[/B] These two have engaged in a months long feud over the EWF Heavyweight Title and control of the company itself! Will Carnage be their final encounter? Will Jack Avatar regain the heavyweight title, or will Rich Money take advantage of Avatar's condition following a historic contest against Angry Gilmore? [B] Zimmy Bumfhole vs. Joey Minnesota[/B] These two were working together only a month ago, but now old grudges have boiled to the surface. Zimmy Bumfhole has promised a "fight" against Minnesota. Will this match settle old grudges, or create new ones? [B]Acid vs. Steve Frehley[/B] In another rematch, Acid seeks to end Steve Frehley's winning streak. Does he stand a chance against the Dark Destroyer? [B]Alicia Strong vs. Joe Sexy[/B] This feud has finally boiled over into the first one on one encounter between these two. Joe Sexy has made Alicia Strong's life miserable for months, and now the world's Strong-est woman gets a chance to get even! [B]Big Cat Brandon vs. Marat Khoklov[/B] The Big Cat accepted Khoklov's challenge, and was immediately manhandled by the Giant Russian. Can the Big Cat conquer a Man-Mountain? Find out at Carnage! [B] Wolf Hawkins vs. Matthew Gauge[/B] Two months ago, Wolf Hawkins was defeated by Matthew Gauge at Riot Act. Then last month, Randy Bumfhole won a triple threat match featuring the two men at Brave New World. At Carnage, Wolf Hawkins has promised to end this feud once and for all. Gauge has agreed but with an added stipulation. Will Wolf pick up the win, or will the 2nd Generation superstar once again stand alone? [B]Sammy Bach vs. Greg Gauge for the EWF North American Title[/B] Sammy Bach has been directionless as of late. Can he regain his focus by once again winning the North American Title? [B]Christian Faith vs. Remo Richardson[/B] One of them is one of the greatest talents of all time. The other is one of the most promising talents in the history of this business. Can Christian Faith compete against the savagery of Remo Richardson? [B]Plague vs. Dark Angel[/B] Nemesis has been revealed as the source behind Darkness Falls. Will his presence inspire Dark Angel to defeat his longtime foe Plague? EWF presents an astonishing NINE singles matches in one night. No tag teams, no allies, no excuses. Only [COLOR="Red"]CARNAGE[/COLOR].[/quote] [b]Carnage Quick Picks[/b] Jack Avatar vs. Rich Money(c) for the EWF Heavyweight Title Zimmy Bumfhole vs. Joey Minnesota Acid vs. Steve Frehley Alicia Strong vs. Joe Sexy Big Cat Brandon vs. Marat Khoklov Wolf Hawkins vs. Matthew Gauge Sammy Bach vs. Greg Gauge(c) for the EWF North American Title Christian Faith vs. Remo Richardson Plague vs. Dark Angel

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate hate hate pointless bumps, but I'm working on finishing up the PPV, and even a single prediction would surely expedite the process. Seriously, look at that Carnage card. It's almost [I]too[/I] good. My desperate push towards international has never been more obvious. I wish I had the time to get this diary out more consistently, but I don't see that changing. We've got sports entertainment matches, we've got spotfests, we've got two giant guys punching each other, we've got technical master-class, and we've got a main event between two of the top workers on the planet. How can you resist?

Jack Avatar vs. [B]Rich Money[/B](c) for the EWF Heavyweight Title [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B] vs. Joey Minnesota Acid vs. [B]Steve Frehley[/B] Alicia Strong vs. [B]Joe Sexy[/B] Big Cat Brandon vs. [B]Marat Khoklov[/B] [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]vs. Matthew Gauge Sammy Bach vs. [B]Greg Gauge[/B](c) for the EWF North American Title [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs. Remo Richardson Plague vs. [B]Dark Angel[/B]

Jack Avatar vs.[B] Rich Money(c)[/B] for the EWF Heavyweight Title [I]Kayfabe injury comes into play, maybe? Of course it will.[/I] [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B] vs. Joey Minnesota [I]Zimmy creates a new set of problems with Joey by winning... and then being a sh*thead about it.[/I] Acid vs.[B] Steve Frehley[/B] [I]Squishy squishy squishy.[/I] [B]Alicia Strong [/B]vs. Joe Sexy I liked this storyline the whole way through and see this as the appropriate point to put Alicia over him. Big Cat Brandon vs. [B]Marat Khoklov[/B] [I]Tough call, but mainly because of the prior attack.[/I] Wolf Hawkins vs. [B]Matthew Gauge[/B] [I]Wolf has a one on one win vis Matthew, Gauge doesn't have one over Wolf. He will after this show.[/I] Sammy Bach vs. [B]Greg Gauge[/B](c) for the EWF North American Title [I]Sweep for the Keit...errr, I mean the Gauge's.[/I] [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs. Remo Richardson [I]Only because it's Christian Faith.[/I] Plague vs. [B]Dark Angel[/B] [I]The addition of Nemesis tips it his way.[/I] Still digging this quite a bit, 'Beak. Looking forward to the show. :)

Archived