Invasion/Wars End TEW 08 Conversion?

I've updated most of the mod, and can play it without any problems (and I'm quite obsessed with having everything in order and as accurate as possible!). I tried to upload the data folder to sendspace but can't seem to. If anyone can tell me the best way to do it then I'll happily upload.

[QUOTE=James Casey;463590]You'd need to compress it to a single file using Winzip, Winrar, 7zip or similar (I favour Winrar myself). And you should, of course, check with the mod author before distributing their work :)[/QUOTE] Thanks I'll try that. I've mentioned it to Tommy before and he gave his blessing, though I don't consider this a release or anything, it was just me updating things for 08 and adjusting stats and such to my liking.

[URL="http://www.sendspace.com/file/g276f1"]http://www.sendspace.com/file/g276f1[/URL] Here we are. I've added a lot of angles from various 07 mods, and have edited most of them to suit 08. It was complete guesswork with regards to some of the PPV and TV network riskiness and revenue splits, as I'm not from the US. As I say, it's playable and a lot of effort was put in as I'm quite anal about things being correct.

Just a quick heads up, a lot of the birthdates are wrong (wrestlers are younger than they should be), but I think this was a problem with the original mod, not this conversion. Another thing I noticed was wasn't Brian Bedol the owner of WCW in the original release? In this conversion it's Eric Bischoff.

[QUOTE=Brak;466514]Just a quick heads up, a lot of the birthdates are wrong (wrestlers are younger than they should be), but I think this was a problem with the original mod, not this conversion. Another thing I noticed was wasn't Brian Bedol the owner of WCW in the original release? In this conversion it's Eric Bischoff.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I changed that, which I probably should have mentioned. It was because I was playing as WCW, and so I thought it would be more interesting (with his personality and character relationships) to play with him as boss. I appreciate that it's not entirely accurate, but Bedol is less interesting!

[QUOTE=Hurrikane;466579]Yeah, I changed that, which I probably should have mentioned. It was because I was playing as WCW, and so I thought it would be more interesting (with his personality and character relationships) to play with him as boss. I appreciate that it's not entirely accurate, but Bedol is less interesting![/QUOTE] Yeah it definitely makes it more interesting with Bischoff as owner. It prevents hiring/firing certain guys.

Archived