Batman: The Dark Knight

Johnny Fenoli

I just wanted to let everyone know what I think. Me and friend went to a midnight showing last night... TRULY AMAZING! The only REAL downside from the movie is Heath Ledger is dead and cant reap his well deserved accolades. He truly shined in this role, one of the best acting jobs I have ever seen, period. PERIOD. This dude got so into his character, totally embodied the role. The action was great, the plot was great, and every role was cast to perfection. If you where on the fence about going to see it for whatever reason. It's not over hyped, it lived up to every bit of the year long build up. Do yourself a favor and go check it out!

Just saw it last night, and OMG. I loved it from start to finish. Not just Heath (who was definitely the highlight of the movie), but everyone. Bale's Bruce Wayne is brilliant, Michael Caine's Alfred is outstanding, Harvey Dent Actor's Harvey Dent was great, as was the Commissioner Gordon guy. Plot twist after plot twist, there were several points in the movie where I was like "Ok, they'll wrap this all up right about now... OMG, what the hell? There's more? Awesome!" And the pencil trick is the greatest part of any movie I have ever seen.

Archived