How often does a wrestler get injured in the game when they work for you? I have not had one injury yet, and I've been playing like 2 years (game time), all deathmatches, or extreme matches (high injury risk matches), and nothing. While the computer promotions have people getting injured left and right, sometimes in normal 1 vs 1 matches. I just started this to see what other people thought?

[QUOTE=Kehi7;465116]How often does a wrestler get injured in the game when they work for you? I have not had one injury yet, and I've been playing like 2 years (game time), all deathmatches, or extreme matches (high injury risk matches), and nothing. While the computer promotions have people getting injured left and right, sometimes in normal 1 vs 1 matches. I just started this to see what other people thought?[/QUOTE] Injuries are not just a matter of the type of match. The safety and resilience stats as well as the fatigue level of the workers is also taken into account when determining injuries.

Well. In my GCG, about 1½ year long, I've had about 3 minor injuries. I think that you are forgetting that injuries happen more frequently when the product is high on stiffness and danger, etc.. :) And of course, Japanese promotions are always on the touring schedule, 2-3 shows per week, and that raises the injury risk as fatique comes to play. Plus wrestlers safety and resilience also comes to play.

So far, in a year and a half of CZCW, 60% intensity/danger, weekly hour shows and monthly two-hour shows, I've had two injuries: One was after one of my shows (Bed Head? Took weeks to work through...) and one was after someone else's show (bruised tailbone, fixed in three days).

I don't come by injuries often. If you put a weakly resilient opponent versus one with bad safety and basics, you might see an injury. It's always the other person's fault. However, if you put say, Brock Lesnar against Necro Butcher, and instead of doing a shooting star press Lesnar slips and pulls out a shotgun, shooting Butcher, Butcher would most likely still continue... cuz of the resiliency. Also, heads up for the new "zombie" statistic in TEW 2009.

I don't come by injuries often. If you put a weakly resilient opponent versus one with bad safety and basics, you might see an injury. It's always the other person's fault. However, if you put say, Brock Lesnar against Necro Butcher, and instead of doing a shooting star press Lesnar splits and pulls out a shotgun, shooting Butcher, Butcher would most likely still continue... cuz of the resiliency. Also, heads up for the new "zombie" statistic in TEW 2009.

Archived