July 21st RAW Discussion & Spoilers

Dischord

Yep i hoped they were finished after his initial heel turn but no had to make a whole story out of it and its got KAtie Vick potential al written over it. Liked the Santino and Beth bit and nice to see Delow back and start with a win and a possible fued. Redoing the 6 man tag and the punk vs batista thing didn´t make me happy especially how they do evrything to make the non winner vs punk look as unlucky as possible (kane assault, distraction etc) Really marked out for Jericho of course and glad HBK was willing to job for him (altough it was remenicent of him jobbign to Batista in the never quiting against all ods/injuries stick) Hope Jericho comes on top of this fued end becomes number 1 contender to Punk, in the medium to long run. Jericho vs Punk would really be a good match. Batista can go play with Kane and Cena can keep getting lost in the mix and tossed up with JBL.

For me it was the worst fallout from a PPV for a long time, it really didn't hold my interest at all. A few of you in Britain would have seen the ad for Summerslam that was aired before Night of champions, which advertised a few matches before it was pulled half way through. Here are the ones that were on it whited out in case no one wants to know. [COLOR="White"]CM Punk v JBL Kane v Batista Paul Burchill v Kofi Kingston Mark Henry v Matt Hardy[/COLOR] With the Cena thing last night it looks like they may have changed their minds.

Archived