"Dose of Reality Beta V1.1 released!

Guest Ransik

Guest Ransik
Are you downloading the one I posted in the post a few above this one or the one on the first page? Cause this one I posted today at 10:55am is the new link.

Small update for everyone... well took ME a long time, but it'll probably look small to you; Added the following workers: -Roderick Strong -Scott Hall -Steve Corino -Sting -The Sandman -Tommy Dreamer -Trevor Murdoch Also: -Cade & Murdoch are the World Tag Champs now -Added 117 Relationships (All the workers on the RAW roster have their relationships set) -Few random tweaks NOW... it's been a freakin' month since I layed down the challenge and STILL no one has found it. In TNA, there is a worker with an obvious move set problem. Find it! :)

Nope, that's not it. It's actually kinda funny when you notice it though, cause I gave this guy the move and edited it back out when I noticed he had it twice (hint hint.) I then put it back in to see if any of the testers would notice, and they never did. I have FINISHED the first round of extras, including relationships! Here is a rundown; -203 workers (complete with movesets) -5 promotions -958 moves -266 movesets -36 tag teams (haven't updated that part yet) -19 Titles -259 relationships -5 TV shows -28 Events -199 Worker pics -45 belt pics And now... the roster. Please note, the initial release of the full version will NOT have full RoH and OVW rosters, as the computer fills in the rosters itself, so it's not a huge concern to me right now. The rosters for these two companies are what's up next for me, so please remember that. When this release is made, it will be called "Reality: Check!" as Dose of Reality was a name I picked to show that the releases so far were of the Beta kind and not a full release. I will upload this as soon as I do some more tweaking to it. WWE RAW -Antonio -Ashley Massaro -Big Show -Candace Michelle -Carlito -Chris Jericho -Chris Masters -Daivari -Danny Basham -Edge -Eric Bischoff -Eugene -Gene Snitsky -Hulk Hogan -Jerry Lawler -Jim Ross -John Cena -Jonathan Coachman -Kane -Kerwin White -Kurt Angle -Lance Cade -Lilian Garcia -Lita -Maria -Matt Hardy -Matt Striker -Mick Foley -Mickie James (Alexis Laree) -Renee Dupree -Ric Flair -Rob Conway -Rob Van Dam -Romeo -Rosey -Shawn Michaels -Shelton Benjmain -Stone Cold -Tajiri -The Hurricane -The Rock -Torrie Wilson -Trevor Murdoch -Triple H -Trish Stratus -Tyson Tomko -Val Venis -Victoria -Viscera WWE SMACKDOWN -Batista -Big Vito -Bobby Lashley -Booker T -Brian Kendrick -Chris Benoit -Christian -Christy Hemme -Doug Basham -Eddie Guerrero -Funaki -Hardcore Holly -Heidenreich -JBL -Jillian Hall -Joey Mercury -Johnny Nitro -Juventud Guerrera -Ken Kennedy -Melina Perez -Michael Cole -Michelle McCool -Nunzio -Orlando Jordan -Paul Heyman -Paul London -Psicosis -Randy Orton -Rey Mysterio -Road Warrior Animal -Scotty 2 Hotty -Sharmell -Simon Dean -Stacy Keibler -Steven Richards -Super Crazy -Sylvan Grenier -Tazz -Theodore Long -The Undertaker -William Regal --------------------------------------------------------------------------- TNA -A1 -Abyss -AJ Styles -Alex Shelley -"Alpha Male" Monty Brown -Amazing Red -Andy Douglas -Apolo -BG James -Bobby Roode -Brother Devon -Brother Ray -Cassidy Riley -Chase Stevens -Chris Harris -Chris Sabin -David Young -Dixie Carter -Eric Young -"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels -Gail Kim -James Mitchell -James Storm -Jeff Hardy -Jeff Jarrett -Jerrelle Clark -Jerry Lynn -Jimmy Hart -Johnny Devine -Kevin Nash -Kip James -Konnan -Lance Hoyt -Matt Bentley -Mikey Batts -Petey Williams -"Primetime" Elix Skipper -Raven -Rhino -Roderick Strong -Ron Killings -Sabu -Samoa Joe -Scott D'Amore -Shark Boy -Shocker -Simon Diamond -Sonjay Dutt -Sonni Siaki -Traci -Zach Gowan ------------------------------------------------------- ETWA -Aaron Fire -American Psycho -Big Business -Blaze -Capial T -Dougie Fresh -Dustin Rage -Eclipse -Jaba King -Jackal -Josh Knight -Juggernaut -Sack -Shane Slaughter -Shawn Steele -Simon Starr -Snakebite -Sniper -Spud McKenzie -T-Dawg -The Boss -The Buzzard -The Scorpio -The Separatist -Venom -Victor Adams -------------------------------------------------------- FREE AGENTS -------------------------------------------------------- EXTRAS: -Ariel -Billy Kidman (Peter Gruner) -Blue Meanie -Bret Hart -Bryan Danielson -Cary Silkin -Charlie Haas -Cheerleader Melissa -Chris Kanyon -CM Punk -Devon Storm -Diamond Dallas Page -D-Lo Brown -Frankie Kazarian -Goldberg -Jackie Gayda -James Gibson -Jimmy Yang -Johnny Swinger -Jushin Thunder Lyger -Keiji Mutoh/Great Muta -Ken Shamrock -Lance Storm -Lex Luger -Masahiro Chono -Masato Tanaka -Mike Awesome -Nidia -Noreen Greenwald -Scott Hall -Steve Corino -Sting -The Sandman -Tommy Dreamer

[url]http://files.filefront.com/2005zip/;4230034;;/fileinfo.html[/url] This is the last release, still haven't added the new one to File Front yet. The overness of the TNA workers is what I need to fix before the release, as well as add some tag teams. After the initial release, I'm gonna add in the RoH and OVW guys that I can, and try to add in BCW as well. Nope, not Batista either. It's a TNA worker.

Archived