Owner goals/momentum question

Playing as USPW I have an owner goal from Sam Strong telling me Peter Valentine must be kept above B momentum, and it expires in around 16 months now I think. Up to now I've confortably kept him high, he's lost only a couple of matches to James Justice, and his angle ratings seem to have kept him strong too. Fine so far, no problem. However, at my last show he was on a losing tag team, although not the member taking the loss. For the record it was Justice and Datsun vs. Valentine and Jay Chord. Even though I used the 'keep strong' note on Valentine he dropped all the way from a B+ to a B- momentum, despite it being a DQ finish with Justice being specified as the 'winner' and Chord as the 'loser'. I don't see how Valentine being on the losing team by DQ (when not even the person being disqualified) would cause his momentum to drop like that, especially when being kepy strong. Anyway, that's not the main point of this post, and I hope not too many people got bored reading that and pressed the back button. So now his momentum is at B-, when Sam's goal was for him to be 'kept above a B'. Now to me this would mean that should his momentum drop below B at any time the goal would be failed, however, I have received no notice of it being failed and Sam is still perfectly happy (at least his little face is still green with a smile). So basically, am I to assume to must only make sure his momentum is above B at the end of the 16 months? Or will I have to wait till the end of the 16 months to find out I failed the goal? Or the end of the week? Anybody else been in a similar situation?

[QUOTE=dPro;465719]Correct![/QUOTE] Serious? Damn, there was me treading around on egg-shells making sure Valentine hardly ever lost unless his momentum was above an A in case I failed my high importance owner goal. If that's the case, is it not poorly worded? 'Peter Valentine must be kept above a B momentum' suggest that he can't drop below that at any time rather than he must be above that after X amount of time.

[QUOTE=LFC_chris;465690] Even though I used the 'keep strong' note on Valentine he dropped all the way from a B+ to a B- momentum, despite it being a DQ finish with Justice being specified as the 'winner' and Chord as the 'loser'. I don't see how Valentine being on the losing team by DQ (when not even the person being disqualified) would cause his momentum to drop like that, especially when being kepy strong.[/QUOTE] What was the pre match momentum of the two workers in the winning team? If it was in the C's or even B-, then yeah - of course you are going to lose a chunk of momentum from ANY kind of loss.

I believe (!), there are two kinds of goals. One is, you have to keep the momentum above X when the time expires. The second one could really mean, that you have to [I]keep[/I] someone above a certain momentum. The first goal usually was above my average momentum (C+, when I had hard times to even get C- for my main champion). The second goal was not that hard as far as the grade goes (currently: keep above C+, despite my Main Eventers usually are around B and most Upper Mid Carders are also at least at C+). Does someone has different experiences?

[QUOTE=Rob4590;465817]What was the pre match momentum of the two workers in the winning team? If it was in the C's or even B-, then yeah - of course you are going to lose a chunk of momentum from ANY kind of loss.[/QUOTE] Well Justice was at B+ and Datsun was C+ (I think), but it was Justice winning by DQ to Jay Chord, so I don't see why that would cause Valentine to drop so far (especially as he was being kept strong.

Archived