Mod Name (TBA) : Current Day Real Life Data By: XxFutureLegend112xX Beta 1.0 Released

First off Credit to 1RC Crew as i used there Location, Network & PPV Carrier Files from 07 & Also i imported and edited a few workers (i made 95% of workers from scratch though) Now this isnt as complete as i wanted but for now it whats done. WWE, TNA and ROH should have there complete roster unless i overlooked someone which i tried really hard not too. i put in most relations that i could think of in. TNA and ROH have complete title histories.....WWE other hand does not i did the World Heavyweight and ECW then stopped because i dont have enough of the older wrestlers in the mod at the moment to link to the title history so that will be fixed in the next version most likely. Well before i go on babbling here is the first beta of the mod. Data [url]http://massmirror.com/ce7ef894093a2decba0469838708e1c4.html[/url] My Pics Folder (so you all dont have to go through and set the pics) [url]http://massmirror.com/3cc095a5c760b9d000459853b5d8ea7c.html[/url] please leave feedback rather its positive or negitive im open to all. For the 2 Beta id like to polish up any bugs with the existing data and give WWE full title histories but i also plan on adding FCW, FIP, PWG, CZW, JAPW & Shimmer im going to change the second beta from one month to 2 as im burnt out on modding at the moment as ive been working on this database along with 2 others. But this isnt a sure date it could be alot sooner its released all depends on my mood and other things day to day.

Pretty much everybody (everybody) from the WWE roster have good microphone skills. Well, good that Haas doesn't have good mic skills.. Kofi Kingston mic over 80%? Many of the workers from WWE are highly over rated, and (no offense) I see no reason, why people wouldn't play the better DOTT Generations Real Life -mod. Again, no offense.

well again im not totally done balancing mod and i was thinking about lowering WWE sats myself......thats why this is a beta to see what ppl think needs changed. i myself am not fond of DOTT as i think they underate many wrestlers....but hey that my opinion.......everyone has a different one cause everybody likes somthing differ......but one thing i agree on is everyone has too good of mic skills and it will be fixed.

Good, and between, it isn't so bad, so I will definitely try it when it's being updated, after all, I haven't played with the DOTT RW -mod yet, because these both are beta's. But yea, I will test the full version of course, and check the stats from the new beta's. And I hope you can make the remainder, and have a full version completed. Quality over quantity.

I believe you'll get the feedback, at some point. :) Maybe because you aren't an established modder or this another RW beta. Who knows. I'll probably snatch it next week as I'm somewhat busy now and tell you what I think of it.

[QUOTE=The Bus;467040]I believe you'll get the feedback, at some point. :) Maybe because you aren't an established modder or this another RW beta. Who knows. I'll probably snatch it next week as I'm somewhat busy now and tell you what I think of it.[/QUOTE] yea i suppose as i am going up against 2 Great mods like DOTT & 1RC......its just that i worked hard on this and i was hoping to get a little feedback then ive gotten so far.

cool looking foward to it.....but ive relooked through the mod myself and i actauly ashamed that i released this.theres lots of things i should of caught (Such as all WWE have good mic skills) but i didnt. im happy with TNA/ROH for the most part(theres a few things need changed) but WWE just seems half assed. so apologies ppl for that and hopefully things will be better in the next beta =).

[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;466620]Pretty much everybody (everybody) from the WWE roster have good microphone skills. Well, good that Haas doesn't have good mic skills.. Kofi Kingston mic over 80%? Many of the workers from WWE are highly over rated, and (no offense) I see no reason, why people wouldn't play the better DOTT Generations Real Life -mod. Again, no offense.[/QUOTE] Who in particular do you belive is over-rated? though ive lowered the mic/acting/char the average wrestler (London,Benjamin,Miz Etc) is still rated a C.

I've taken a look at your beta and it looks a bit rushed. I totally appreciate your effort and hopefully you see the little glitches. I couldn't put together anything this good, if I tried. :) The biggest thing IMO needing attention is to evaluate single stats better than the general level concidered for a worker. Popular workers seem to have some stats a little high. For example Taker isn't worthy of a 75% hardcore stat, Batista with a 75% stamina or HBK with a 75% aerial (he was at least that good at that but not anymore, IMO). On the other hand D'Lo shouldn't have 68% popularity in the USA, eventhough all the smarks remember him very well and Mark Henry really is a strong dude. I would rate him at around 95%. Well a lot of the issues I assessed seem to be things that can totally be argued over to death. I see you've done some research and put up a good effort!

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;471662]Who in particular do you belive is over-rated? though ive lowered the mic/acting/char the average wrestler (London,Benjamin,Miz Etc) is still rated a C.[/QUOTE] London shouldn't have a C when it comes to mic skills, though. He's horrible on the mic, and has very little in the way of charisma.

Hey guys im sorry to say im going to have to shelf this for the time being because of mountng personal issues(relationship problems and my dad broken his leg).........if someone would like to take over the project id be happy to hand off what ive done so far. again sorry but my life sucks right now and theres just no time for modding right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived