I created my own company - Ragon Fighting Championships - and have been going for about 4 years now. These guys are currently my champions: Lightweight - Luke Hilton (20-4), 2 time champion, 8 defences, defeated Nicholas Bretton for the title. [I]Luke Hilton's been the main man in my lightweight division in the last couple of years or so. He was my first champion and defended the title twice when he was a bit wet behind the ears, but now he's matured into a near-invincible fighter. Callum Henson and Gustavo Bautista have also held the belt.[/I] Welterweight - Fumiaki Hayashi (16-7), 1 time champion, 0 defences, defeated Korekiyo Anzai for the title. [I]This guy came pretty much out of the blue to win the title. It used to be a case of Julio Regueiro dominating the divison as first champ with 10 defences, but he lost to Lukas Mellberg who had a nice run. Once he lost, it was a bit of a free-for-all and I'm still waiting for someone to show some dominance in what used to be a great division.[/I] Middleweight - Julio Regueiro (29-2-1), 1 time champion, 1 defence, defeated Uwe Meier for the title. [I]The middleweight division is probably the most exciting in my company, with Sukarno, Mayweather, Lass and Sutton all capable of taking the title from Julio if they have a really good day. Julio's been like a rock throughout his stay at RFC so I wouldn't be surprised if he puts another few men to the sword before he finally loses the title or retires.[/I] Light Heavyweight - Davis Spyrou (31-6), 1 time champion, 12 defences, defeated Percy Catcher for the title. [I]This division's been all about one man for the past three years. It seems that Spyrou's able to defeat absolutely anyone I throw at him with ease. Hopefully I'll be able to snatch some world class talent from another company soon because he's decimated everything recently. Petey Mack had a successful run with the belt in the early stages of RFC, but he's since struggled to recapture good form.[/I] Heavyweight - Tank Manu'a (25-14), 3 time champion, 0 defences, defeated Jean-Pierre Richelleau for the title. [I]Christ knows what's going on with the heavyweight division recently. Aleksander Ivanov looked incredible with 6 defences of his title before losing somewhat inexplicably via TKO to Richelleau, who then lost very quickly to Manu'a. I imagine Tank will lose within his next two matches, maybe to Ivanov, but there are no guarantees in this crazy division.[/I]

UFC started in May of 2008 now in November of 2009 Lightweight: BJ Penn 5 Defenses: Sean Sherk, Roger Huerta, Gilbert Melendez, Kenny Florian, and Eddie Alvarez. (Also has a win in a non-title fight against Matt Wiman) Thoughts/History: BJ has held the title since the game began. He has absolutely smoked everyone he has fought. Next Opponent: Either Gilbert Melendez again or Gleison Tibau _______________________________________________ Welterweight: Diego Sanchez 3 Defenses: Thiago Alves, Jon Fitch, Georges St. Pierre Thoughts/History: Since the beginning of the game, Diego also beat Luigi Fiorvanti and Mike Swick before winning the title from GSP. GSP made 1 defense against Jon Fitch before losing to Sanchez. Diego although showing "worrying signs of wear and tear to his neck and spine" is also running through anyone put in his way. Next Opponent: Jeff Joslin ____________________________________________________ Middleweight: Michael Bisping 0 Defenses Thoughts/History: Bisping won the title from Rich Franklin in Rich's first defense. Rich won the title from Robbie Lawler in Lawler's first defense. Lawler won the title from Anderson Silva, who had annihalated Yushin Okami a few months earlier. As you can see, this division is rapidly changing!! Next Opponent: Anderson Silva ________________________________________________________ Light Heavyweight: Quinton Jackson 0 Defenses Thoughts/History: Jackson recently regained the title from Keith Jardine. Jardine had won the title from Forrest Griffin, and made 1 defense against Wilson Gouveia. Forrest won the title from Rampage, and made 1 Defense against Lyoto Machida Next Opponent: Shogun Rua or Wanderlei Silva _________________________________________________________ Heavyweight: Andrei Arlovski 1 Defense Thoughts/History: Arlovski returned to the UFC and defeated both Ben Rothwell and Brandon Vera to earn a shot at the title. He TKO'ed Antonio Nogueira in the 2nd round to win the title, and has made 1 defense Knocking Out Heath Herring. Nog made 2 defenses before the loss against Frank Mir and Fabricio Werdum. Next Opponent: Cheick Kongo (after a stunning win against Big Nog)

[B]Lightweight: [/B]Sean Morrison w/ 7 defences. Sean is the number one lightweight in the world, he started the game off with five defences but has risen to a GAMMA record of 7! After destroying Callum Henson and Duane Wetherly, right now there is several contenders for the title with the leaders being a rematch with Charles Stiles or a fight with Luis Basora who has been undefeated since dropping down to 155. [B]Welterweight: [/B]Julio Regueiro w/ 3 defences. After successfully defending the title Xie Ming and Geoff Cahill, "Spanish Silk" was involved in one of the biggest fights in MMA history when he faced off against Ichisake Miyagi, the fight only lasted 47 seconds though ending with a kimura submission victory for Regueiro. [B]Middleweight: [/B]Dan Halvorsen w/ 0 defences. After Fernando Amaro quickly put away Matthew Dean to win the championship, Dan Halvorsen stunned the world with a KO of heavily favored Maarten De Vries, setting up a huge rematch between the champion Amaro and the challenger Halvorsen, and it was Halvorsen who avenged his loss from 3 years ago, regaining the title after finishing Amaro in the first round. [B]Light Heavyweight: [/B]John Rivero w/ 0 defences. Following the biggest fight in GAMMA's history between Zvonimir Asanovic and Anthony Letousier, which Asanovic won, "The Calgary Assassin" Mike Watson solidified himself as the number one light heavyweight in the world when he defeated Asanovic to win the championship. His reign would be short lived though as on his first defence, after winning rounds one and two he was submitted in the third by undefeated John Rivero. [B]Heavyweight: [/B]James Foster w/ 0 defences. It seemed like nobody could stop Raul Hughes, he was set up to make another easy title defence against the unproven Vincent Chapin (replacing an injured Thomas Smith), but in an unbelievable upset Chapin caught Raul with a rear naked choke in the third round to take the championship! Wanting to crown a more established champion though, GAMMA set Chapin up against Rick Stanley and he once again shocked the world with a right hand, that knocked Stanley out late in the first round. Then it was a big showdown with James Foster that finally put Chapin down, as he was dominated and finished in the second round by Foster.

Archived