Do workers have a level their popularity cannot go below? I have jobbed out Bruce the giant on my last two shows who was already at C+ and his pop still hasn't changed. Is this something new this year? I think it might be since he is a guarantee for the hall of immortals so his pop won't go any lower but idk

DOn´t think he has a floor but his destiny wil probably be pretty high and so long as the segments he is in aren´t much lower then his pop it wont fall. Have you tried the burry note? Altough why would you do that job him as much as you can get away with so that his opponents gain pop.

In Bruce's case, there are two things at work. The first is the pop floor, which does exist. Once a person reaches a certain level of popularity, he cannot drop below a certain point. The other is spillover- Bruce's massive popularity there gives him a base popularity in America, which gives him another level he can't drop below (a similar thing applies to other massively over in Japan workers, such as Marat Khoklov).

Archived