Stat limits/ other questions

I'd appreciate some help, if it can be spared (though this is a good forum for such, I've noticed). Are stat limits hard-capped from the beginning, or do they increase/decrease with age? I mostly ask because I'm never managed a RtL career where my basics didn't top out at C, but it's the first skill I develop and I always start young. How exactly does the Respect stat increase, and what does it do? How does a mentor help/hinder you? Is there a known bug with feud run-ins? I got a RTE that crashed me out when my rival charged into a tag Hardcore match, but I failed to get the specifics before it shut me out. Thanks in advance.

Unless I am losing it, stat caps are in place at the beginning of each game based on several factors. Once the game is fired, there is no deviation. Respect stat... I [I]think[/I] it has much to do with who you beat, as far as it rising or falling. And I've never experienced the crash you've mentioned. Not sure about that one.

[QUOTE=Ranson;469893]Is there a known bug with feud run-ins? I got a RTE that crashed me out when my rival charged into a tag Hardcore match, but I failed to get the specifics before it shut me out.[/QUOTE] The technical support forum is further down the board. You need to be using the latest patch anyway.

Thanks for the help. Some further questions: How do I create a custom move that results in an automatic pin attempt? Is it possible for a player character to end up in a booking/management position? If so, do those stats increase?

• 9 months later...
Okay Ranson. Basics and skills topping up depends on your wrestler style/size. My middle weight technical wrestler tops basics upto A+ however my power and entertainment skills top out at B. Respect: I wrestled people for five years and it never moved so I don't think it has anything to do with who you wrestle. Once I started forming relationships and making friends it went up to D for me so far. I don't think you can go for booking/management in Rookie to legend. I'm not 100% sure however I don't think so. As for your moves. Locker Room - Moveset - Edit Moveset - Create new Move or Customize move. For auto pins increase success rate of the move... The higher it is, the harder for your opponent to kick out from.

Archived