Be apart of my upcoming dynasty

Alright, here's the situation. I want you guys to sign up, but I'm limiting this to the first 15 people will be right from the and every few years (probably every year), I'll import a few more to be included at random. There are three teams that you can sign up for, and the first five to each get to be apart of it. [B]Ace Striking[/B] - Obviously, boxing and muay thai with enough training in a ground game to get you by. [B]Marcus Garcia Jiu-Jitsu[/B] - Jiu-Jitsu and Submissions, also some emphasis on takedowns. Enough striking to get you by. [B]Fusion MMA[/B] - Solid all around, but not world class in one specific skill set. Your characters will be involved in the default database. You know the drill: Name: Short Name: Weight Limits (Put your ideal fighting weight and the low and the high end. Remember there are no featherweights in the default base for now): Template (Pick a good one based on the camp you want, and don't suggest levels, I'll choose them): Height: Nationality: Fighting Out of: Style: Age: Once the first 15 are signed up. I will start. But if there is a long delay, I'll start it. Also, if you're going to be in the later end. You will not be part of the team, and just be a fighter in my world.

Name: Jesse Fernicola Short Name: Fernicola Weight Limits : 185, 170, 210 Template (Pick a good one based on the camp you want, and don't suggest levels, I'll choose them): Welcome to Hollywood camp: Ace Striking Height: 6'0 Nationality: Canadian Fighting Out of: Toronto Ontario Style: Thugjistu Age: 23

Name: Vincent Herrara Short Name: Vinny Weight Limits: Ideal/Low/High, 155/135/176 Template: Random (you pick) I'm not to sure what this is... Camp: Ace Striking Height: 6"0 Nationality: Brazillion Fighting Out of: Las Vegas, Nevada Style: BJJ/Muay Thai Age: 28

Name: Chin-Mae Seung Short Name: Seung Weight Limits : Lightest - 145, Fighting - 155, Highest - 165 Template : Judo Height: 5'5" Nationality: Korean Fighting Out of: Seoul, South Korea Style: Judo Age: 27

Name:Yujiro Hashin Short Name: Hashin Nickname: God's Hand Weights: 205 ideal, 225 max 185min. 210 walking. Template: Man of 1000 Tap Outs Height: 6' 1" Hometown: Yokohama Japan Nationality: Japanese Style: Wrestling / Jiu Jitsu Age: 23 Camp: Marcus Garcia Jiu-Jitsu

Five more spots if anyone wants them. The deadline is this Friday (11:00 a.m. PST). So far, we have four in Ace, two in MGJJ, two in Fusion. Two also haven't put camps, so they will get the last spots available in either camp, unless they add a camp.

Name:Alexander Middleton Short Name:Middleton Weight Limits- Ideal:185 Minimum:165 Maximum: 205 Template: Rush Job Height:6'8" Nationality:Scottish Fighting Out of: Inverness, Scotland Style:Celtic Fighting Arts Age: (Lowest Age Possible) Camp: Ace Striking

[b]Name:[/b] Ryan Cox [b]Short Name:[/b] Cox [b]Nickname:[/b] Country Boy [b]Weight Limits:[/b] Ideal - 185 lb. / Min. - 170 lb. / Max. - 205 lb. [b]Template:[/b] Farm Boy Ground And Pound [b]Height:[/b] 6'3 [b]Nationality:[/b] American [b]Fighting Out of:[/b] Charlotte, North Carolina [b]Style:[/b] Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu [b]Age:[/b] 23 Yrs. Old [b]Camp:[/b] Marcus Garcia Jiu-Jitsu

Archived