Seems i did not post a topic on this game!

Capelli King

Xperteleven football manager game. Played quite a few of these manager games, but what i like about this one in particular is that it is totally free and that you can start your own league with its own format. Have been running a league now for 2 months and it is great to be playing with just "mates" we have a very active league, however 2 managers of the Premier division have went inactive!!!:eek: Register to the game [url]http://www.xperteleven.com/[/url] (Use the same name as you have here so that i know it is you) then find our league using the search. LeagueID: 159599 Apply to take over an existing team. Once you get the hang of it, it is actually a pretty decent game;) Put it this way, i have played around 15 such manager games online and this is about the best one so far. Cant beat FM2008 though, but i am not too much into the online variant, plus that is a pay game

ok, i am going to expand the league in next week, so i need another 2-3 people to apply to make a new team. You can call your team what you like assuming it is within reason. blackphoenix ended up competing for the premiership title, lol, that was not part of the plan, but hell, he must be doing something right;) LeagueID: 159599

Archived