Indy-Rific

weirdo_man

Hey I was wondering from some of you guys what the best moment is that you have ever seen in an Indy wrestling show. The one I am going to mention is actually from the first show I was ever on. The locker room was faaaar from the ring and it was August. There were club cars (Those golf carts for doing yard work) to take the winners of matches back to the locker room. Losers had to walk. There was a tag match and at the end, the four guys brawled to the club car and hopped onto the car, still brawling even though they were sitting next to each other, and rode back to the locker room because neither wanted to walk back to the locker room. Other notables that I have heard of or seen include, At an IWA-MS show, the participants of a 6 way pausing the match to compete in a 3v3 volleyball game, first to 3 points. When I jabbed a guy in the face with the solid antenna part of my cell phone.

Guest The Aussie
At Wrestlerock X, I was standing practically right next to this guy who did a run-in during the Hardcore match on the card. After I leaft the place and was walking to Flinders Street station, guess who is walking like a couple of metres away from me. The very same dude

Archived