As The Title Turns

Sean Waltman/X-Pac also needs considerably more overness in Mexico- he got fired on the first day, while in reality is founding Degeneration Mex along with Rocky Romero. Waltman also recently came back from rehab after an apparent suicide attempt from mixing hard drugs and alcohol.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WWE.com issued the following statement: Armando Estrada released Written: November 18, 2008 World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Armando Estrada as of Nov. 18, 2008. WWE wishes him the best in all future endeavors. damn look at that. i've read wwe is going to cut a lot more wrestlers 2 since their stock is dropping

* Fixed Koslov's overness (raised into upper midcard) Your kidding right? ... he's had what... 7 matchs? and just so happens that the WWE tried to force him down our necks in a main event feud for like 2 months now and the fans rejected it every time, so they had to work him into the Jeff thing off the back of his popularity just for fans to accept the guy standing in the same ring as Trips, never mind for the title... This is a very forced unorganic push that can not be translated into overness as such. He isnt over.. he's been rammed down our neck. If Koslov is over... then David Arcet was the greatest wcw champion of all time... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Tempest Kane;527041]* Fixed Koslov's overness (raised into upper midcard) Your kidding right? ... he's had what... 7 matchs? and just so happens that the WWE tried to force him down our necks in a main event feud for like 2 months now and the fans rejected it every time, so they had to work him into the Jeff thing off the back of his popularity just for fans to accept the guy standing in the same ring as Trips, never mind for the title... This is a very forced unorganic push that can not be translated into overness as such. He isnt over.. he's been rammed down our neck. If Koslov is over... then David Arcet was the greatest wcw champion of all time... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] I never get tired of completely idiotic WWE-hate. Even getting over how over-stated and ridiculous your main point is, the fact is Koslov has been on the main roster for over six months and has never lost, and has victories over Jeff Hardy and a DQ win over the Undertaker. Even playing devil's advocate and assuming you're not talking out of your ass here, the game will not push Koslov in an even somewhat realistic way as-is. And isn't game balance worth more than your "omg he's new" whining?

Are you planning on adding Full Impact Pro to the updates? If so, I can help out with anything you need as far as a roster, champions, stats etc. goes. There are a lot of guys missing from the update that are big parts of other feds, too like Jerry Lynn(ROH), Kenny Omega(JAPW) and Dingo (IWA: MS), just to name a few. I don't know if you planned on adding these guys and just haven't gotten around to it, but if you need help with rosters, stats, etc. from ROH, JAPW, PWG, and IWA:MS, I can help with those, too. And sorry if this post comes off nitpicky, that isn't my intention. I just want to help you out, especially considering Jimmy Shakerz is MIA at the moment.

[QUOTE=ecw413;528561]Are you planning on adding Full Impact Pro to the updates? If so, I can help out with anything you need as far as a roster, champions, stats etc. goes. There are a lot of guys missing from the update that are big parts of other feds, too like Jerry Lynn(ROH), Kenny Omega(JAPW) and Dingo (IWA: MS), just to name a few. I don't know if you planned on adding these guys and just haven't gotten around to it, but if you need help with rosters, stats, etc. from ROH, JAPW, PWG, and IWA:MS, I can help with those, too. And sorry if this post comes off nitpicky, that isn't my intention. I just want to help you out, especially considering Jimmy Shakerz is MIA at the moment.[/QUOTE] Part of the problem that I have run into is that I started this thing in before TEW08 was out fully so some things fell behind. I am planning on doing some updates/updating, but by no means am I going to promise a monthly update.

[QUOTE=bobinc;528662]Part of the problem that I have run into is that I started this thing in before TEW08 was out fully so some things fell behind. I am planning on doing some updates/updating, but by no means am I going to promise a monthly update.[/QUOTE] I don't mind not having a monthly update, I'd just like to see full rosters and champions, etc. If you don't do it, I won't lose sleep over it. The update is amazing as is already. But if you do decide to add FIP, wrestlers, and update rosters, I'll be glad to help.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived