[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;472639]This sounded vaguely familiar, so I had a look at mine... Nope. One title reign as CZCW tag champ alongside Frankie Perez. Everyone's other favourite whipping boy Tank Bradley, however... Two year-long Brass Knucks runs and another tag run. In fact, the only even halfway-mediocre worker I can find with large numbers of title runs (as opposed to Tank's massive runs) is Hell's Bouncer, clocking up a Brass Knucks run, a DaVE tag run, two Coastal Zone runs, a USPW National run and a SWF North American run. The fact that any of them have done better than, say, Steven Parker is mildly irritating.[/QUOTE] In that same game, Steven Parker had several championships as well, including the TCW World Championship when they were international level.

In my new SWF game (yeah, started over again), I'm trying to push Big Smack Scott without ever really having him wrestler on air... I'm putting Pain Alliance in a tag storyline with the Bumfholes from the start. But I'm going to try to keep the feud hot without having Pain Alliance wrestler much, if at all. Going to try to keep BSS in dark matches against better workers, hoping his skills will improve a bit. After about two or three months, if they do, I can have the Bumfholes drop the titles to Pain Alliance. No reason to try pushing BSS, just seems like its a fun challenge to SWF.

Well, when I started in SWF I was completely new to the game so I may not have the best wisdom on this, but I decided to use BSS as an example; I fired his butt the minute he tested positive to let the rest of the roster know it wouldn't be tolerated. Like someone else said, there's plenty of FA wrestlers to grab who can easily take his place... although I jokingly object to Swoop McCarthy... I need him down in APW!

Archived