Quick Question USPW....

When i was playing as MAW i put All out match in the road agent notes to get a better rated match since MAW is rated more on performance. But USPW is more Entertainment what note should i put in to get a better match or isnt there one.

First off even if a promotion is more about performance you don't really want to pu all out match every match. A lot of people use all out matches for their main event because that's what you want the fans to remember. Some people put if for the last two matches as show ratings are based more on those to matches than any other. I use the roller coaster effect for my shows; Work Crowd, Normal, All Out, Work Crowd, Normal, All Out on a 6 match card.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;474582]First off even if a promotion is more about performance you don't really want to pu all out match every match. A lot of people use all out matches for their main event because that's what you want the fans to remember. Some people put if for the last two matches as show ratings are based more on those to matches than any other. I use the roller coaster effect for my shows; Work Crowd, Normal, All Out, Work Crowd, Normal, All Out on a 6 match card.[/QUOTE] yeah i normally did that it was opening match all out and main even all out. ive done this for USPW and i cant get a match over a C

I'd say that wrestlers popularity and momentum are way more important than the "all-out" note.. It's not that big a difference, usually just one grade difference (from C to C+ example). Use [B]lots[/B] of good angles over [B]6[/B] minutes with your top workers, you should progress as time goes on :)

[QUOTE=Benneto;474585]yeah i normally did that it was opening match all out and main even all out. ive done this for USPW and i cant get a match over a C[/QUOTE] C isn't a terrible match in USPW to start out with. Your popular guys are pretty poor wrestlers to start with (with the exception of James Justice) so you really need good angles to get your show ratings up. There's nothing wrong with getting C-/C range cards to begin with, and you'll probably achieve that with C or C+ main events even if the other matches are pretty weak. You just need to build you better workers up slowly popularity-wise and grow gradually this way.

Archived