Acting On The Dream - Playing My Way Through History (Effganic)

The nineteen twenties were a time of dreams. Improving life after a decade of destruction. The war was over and the roaring twenties exploded across America. Old standards died and people enjoyed themselves in ways unimaginable to those of the last generation. Automobiles and other inventions like the light bulb made life easier. Department stores sprang up at all the corners and in every town fresh produce was available year round. The world was well. With all the time that was available new forms of entertainment were at the fore front. February 1920...Professional wrestling is born! The advent of the first promotion, Southern Pro Wrestling, in Mississippi brought something no one had ever seen. Soon after the first show SPW signed those first eight wrestlers to exclusive deals, guaranteeing them , and locking a near monopoly of the wrestling industry. A near guarantee was being the greatest wrestling promotion of all time. Slowly though, each month young men and even a few women left the farms and the inner city ghettos and announced themselves as pro wrestlers. Those that were not fit enough to work in ring enlisted themselves as the businesses first agents, announcers and referees. The wave of popularity spread beyond the United States and around the world through Mexico, the UK, Europe, Japan, and even Australia. Throughout 1920 the wrestling industry boomed from a one time experiment in a Mississippi barn toward a mainstream attraction. People all over the country and the world saw wrestling and were hooked, and I was too, but I was hooked deeper than others. I needed to be fully immersed in it. I don’t have any money or fame, but I had a dream, and that is what the twenties were about dreams and dreamers. Carnegie and Rockefeller were not born rich, but work and determination made them billionaires. They had dreams and they acted on them. The millions of immigrants flooding Ellis Island all had dreams of a better life in America. That is the location of this story, or at least the start of it. America, the land of dreams. The Twenties, the time of dreams. I may not have the money or the fame, but I have a dream and a love of wrestling. To succeed in the time and land of dreams you need to act. I took that act on New Years Eve 1920, a night where dreams become resolutions. I took my act and made my resolution a reality. On December 31st, 1920 the second professional wrestling company in the world was formed. Wrestling was my dream, the Twin Cities Federation was my act, and the wrestling world was about to feel my presence.

So this post is out of character… TEW 08 has troubled me. Not in that it is more difficult than past installments, but rather that I could never get into it. With past versions such as TEW 05 I only played in real world mods, but with 2007 I was almost exclusively C-Verse. I got to know it and love it, all the characters and their little world. But with 08 everything was so different. I think I was intimidated by the changes to the way I fell in love with the Cornellverse. I don’t think I was ever able to attach myself to a game also because I knew once Adam released the expansion to the C-Verse I would just start a new game to see the changes. Every game I started I lost interest in. I tried to play WMMA to kill the time until the day of the expansion’s release, but that was no good. Eventually I wondered onto Bobinc looking for a real world mod when I saw I effin rule’s effganic mod. I remember reading the hype thread for it and figured to give it a shot as I had some hours to kill. I played around with it for a bit and it was wonderful. I had so much fun. Let me say right now that this mod is a jewel in the TEW crown for all users and everyone must try it out. For those that have no idea what it is the effganic mod is a mod with only 8 active workers and one promotion set in 1920. The only thing in the mod are promotions that are set to open in the future. Fun stuff for sure. I played around for that night and two days later I started the save game that is this dynasty. I got nearly two years before the expansion was released several days ago. I was pumped because now it was time to re-fall in love with the C-Verse. That didn’t happen though as the effganic save game kept calling my name. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore as I read on of the diaries that was also running the mod. I had to go back to the organic world, and I had to bring it to you because that is part of the effganic fun, watching how the world unfolds and it is even more fun to compare the ways it is different for everyone that is playing effganic. I made several changes to the effganic mod. First, as stated in the back story, I put the SPW guys on exclusive deals. This means I need to work on establishing new stars rather than becoming SPW light. I also of course added Twin Cities Wrestling, based of course in the Midwest. I started with $0 and 0% popularity everywhere. The product is cult, modern, and pure at key, heavy for mainstream, medium lucha and daredevil, and then low hardcore. I have 90% matches set to 40% intensity and 60% danger. This all means that ratings are more based on ring work than popularity, there will be vocal fans, it will be hard to be sponsored, we need gimmicks, but we shouldn’t be hurt by industry changes. Also, I have read that the first puro fed to open in Japan normally will shut down quickly, so to help prevent this I added popularity to them for when they start, because it would be bad for their not to be a male promotion in Japan. These next few posts will be as detailed as I remember. I had eight shows done before I started this so I have to catch up there, but I was descriptive in angle names so not to much should be lacking from the show. I also plan on yearly or maybe even every six months updating what is going on in the rest of the game world. NEXT-Roster, SPW Stuff, And Card #1!

By February 1921 very few men had to the plunge to become wrestlers. Seven were taking bookings in the United States. They made up our first roster. [COLOR="blue"]Brandon Jenkins[/COLOR]-A Canadian all-rounder who debuted in February 1921. He was actually the last man added to the roster before the first show. He is known for his good looks and golden locks. [COLOR="Blue"]Cecil Helmsley[/COLOR]-Another Canadian all-rounder, though larger and less of a flyer than Brandon. He went pro in December 1920. SPW brought him in not long after he came to America. [COLOR="Red"]Clifford Hudson[/COLOR]-A middle sized tattoo covered technical performer. The American debuted in April 1920. [COLOR="red"]Harvey Harris[/COLOR]-He easily has the potential and the ground to claim he is the greatest wrestler in the world. An SPW regular. Excellent physical talents along with top marks in rumble and performance. In entertainment and technical he is above average. He was quickly signed by SPW after debuting in June 1920. His skills come at a cost, twice than of any other man on the roster. [COLOR="blue"]Justin Hall[/COLOR]-While lacking in rumble this American middleweight is strong technically and has fantastic physical stats. He also can perform in entertainment categories. He was one of the first men to become a wrestler in April 1920. [COLOR="blue"]Louis Rush[/COLOR]-The most entertaining man in wrestling! He debuted with A* marks across the board! He can also perform and is technically skilled. The Canadian debuted in October 1920. [COLOR="Red"]Rick Chase[/COLOR]-Debuting the same day as Brandon Jenkins, but on the other side of the border. This American is an all rounder with a boost in entertainment. He also has more stamina than any other wrestler in the world. I also brought in the only referee SPW did not hire (they have three), and a young, skilled, and hot headed announcer named Melvin Death. Members of the roster would be rotating the role of commentator and road agent to cut down on costs. With each show SPW gets better. They started at E, went up to an E+, and then shows three and four were at a D-. Harvey Harris dominated in the main event scene retaining the SPW global title against Mississippi’s best. Joe Boone and Saita Kuroki hold the tag titles. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][CENTER][COLOR="black"][B][U]TCF Revolution 1921[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Rick Chase vs. Justin Hall[/B] [I]In a battle for the TCF Midwest title. The charismatic Rick Chase battles the technically sound Justin Hall. Both men have the stamina to go all the way. Who will make history as the first TCF champion?[/I] [B]Brandon Jenkins vs. Harvey Harris vs. Louis Rush[/B] [I]In the middle of our show we have three distinct men all trying to find their place in TCF. This match can throw you to the top of the card, or shoot you right to the bottom. The stakes are high and these men will be fighting with every gear in motion![/I] [B]Cecil Helmsley vs. Clifford Hudson[/B] [I]The modest Canadian takes on the brash American in our opening contest.[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I]Quick Picks; Rick Chase vs. Justin Hall Brandon Jenkins vs. Harvey Harris vs. Louis Rush Cecil Helmsley vs. Clifford Hudson[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]TCF Revolution[/B][/SIZE] [I]Saturday, Week 3, February, 1921 Held In Front Of 16 In The Midwest[/I][/CENTER] [B]Clifford Hudson defeated Cecil Helmsley[/B] The show starts off with what quickly became a squash. Cecil tried to start things off technical, but couldn’t take Cliff down. Clifford used his power to resist every submission and then finished Helmsley off with his power game. Clifford looked dangerous, Cecil looked bland. The crowd craped on both of them, claiming they don’t what to see them wrestle. How do these people know what they want to see? This is the first ever wrestling event in the Midwest! [COLOR="Red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Rick Chase came out to the ring. [COLOR="Blue"]“Most of you may not know me. You may not have seen my gorgeous abs or my to die for smile, but after tonight you will be cheering my name. I am Rick Chase and I am America! With out my good looks Germans would still be penetrating France! Without the patriotic spirit, which I am the epitome of, the Wright brothers would have never gotten that plane off the ground. I am Rick Chase, and tonight I will beat Justin Hall, a sullen punk kid who never did anything of note, and continue to proliferate the ideals of being beautiful and American across the globe.”[/COLOR] The fans seemed to get into hating him, even though none of them had any idea who he was. [COLOR="Red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Louis Rush defeated Brandon Jenkins and Harvey Harris[/B] This was two of these men’s debuts and they already put on the top rated match in the world. It was a solid affair, Harvey coming off as arrogant, Louis being a favorite who plays to the crowd, and then Brandon being bland and Canadian like Cecil. Louis gets the fall on Jenkins while Harris is on the outside jawing with one of the fans. [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Rick Chase defeated Justin Hall[/B] The main event was as expected the longest match on the show. I put my two stamina men together to guarantee I could fill an hour with three matches. This match did not deliver as highly as I figured it would, but I can’t complain, it is as good as the early SPW matches. Rick wins the TCF Midwest title cleanly. [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Rick celebrates his victory in the ring. The crowd are still buying him, which surprises me as this was booked as an overness angle.[COLOR="red"][B] E-[/B][/COLOR] We matched SPW’s first show with a final [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] rating. We established some characters and most importantly broke wrestling into the Midwest region. After the show Melvin and Justin apparently got in an argument. Justin blew me off when I yelled at him. Maybe Rick was right, he could be just a sullen pink kid. Not long after the show SPW standouts Joe Boone and Emilio Suarez resigned their deals with SPW as non-exclusive. They were both quickly signed up for the next show. [CENTER][QUOTE] [B][SIZE="5"]TCF Best Of The Best[/SIZE][/B] [B]Rick Chase vs. Louis Rush[/B] [I]After winning the triple threat match last month the ultra charismatic Louis challenges Rick Chase for his beloved title. Can the c0cky Chase continue to win fair, or will he become desperate and bend the rules?[/I] [B]Clifford Hudson vs. Justin Hall[/B] [I]Clifford Hudson destroyed Cecil Helmsley last month. Can Justin Hall rebound from his main event loss or will he be another victim of the big bruiser from Boston?[/I] [B]Emilio Suarez vs. Joe Boone[/B] [I]These two men are some of wrestling’s original stars from SPW. This match will certainly be a treat![/I] [B]Cecil Helmsley vs. Harvey Harris[/B] [I]Harvey is desperate to get a win. He has claimed that he will not be embarrassed again by not picking up a victory like he was last month. Don’t count out Cecil though, he also aims to pick up his first win.[/I] [/QUOTE][/CENTER] [I]Quick Picks; Rick Chase vs. Louis Rush Clifford Hudson vs. Justin Hall Emilio Suarez vs. Joe Boone Cecil Helmsley vs. Harvey Harris[/I]

C0cky American in the mid west.... sounds normal to me. Though, I must say, you could definitely go places with his "spreading good looks and Americana across the globe" gimmick. I might just have to try this mod out. Quick Picks; [B]Rick Chase[/B] vs. Louis Rush [I]Retains. Gotta start off your main champ as strong. Although, I can see a feud start here with two charismatic guys, so Chase wins by cheating.[/I] [B]Clifford Hudson[/B] vs. Justin Hall [I]The tattooed powerhouse. Gotta go with him.[/I] Emilio Suarez vs. [B]Joe Boone[/B] [I]In the mid west? Do you think a guy with a "z" at the end of his name is going to win in the 20's, in the midwest? His opponent's name is Boone! Boone picks up the win.[/I] Cecil Helmsley vs. [B]Harvey Harris[/B] [I]I feel like Cecil is going to be your resident jobber.[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]TCF Best Of The Best[/B][/SIZE] [I]Saturday, Week 2, March, 1921 Held In Front Of 17 In The Mid West[/I][/CENTER] [B]Harvey Harris defeated Cecil Helmsley[/B] Helmsley lost, badly…Harris has a major power game that is topped by his technical skills. Cecil sold like crazy, and made Harris look good. Harris wins after he nearly snaps Cecil in half with a backbreaker. As Cecil gets up to leave the ring the crowd boos and tells him to never come back, they really don’t like this kid. I don’t see why they would as the match wasn’t half bad and got the show rolling. [COLOR="Red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] After the match Harris gets on the microphone. [COLOR="Blue"]“Tonight Louis Rush gets a title shot because he beat me. Look in the results section of the program. It says Rush defeated Jenkins and Harris. This is not true. I have never tapped, or been pinned, ever. SPW, TCF, back at the farm. I have never lost, and I will not! Rush, I will beat you!” [/COLOR]He begins to put the mic down, but the adds in a message. [COLOR="blue"]“Chase, don’t think I’m not coming after you either.”[/COLOR] He then leaves. Though he is in the top half of the roster in terms of entertainment, the crowd poo pooed this promo. Maybe they don’t remember who Rush and Chase are? [COLOR="Red"][B]F[/B][/COLOR] As Harris goes through the curtain out walks Joe Boone and Emilio Suarez. One teen in the back cheers, the only guy who had any idea who they were, wrestling’s first smark. Joe gets on the mic. [COLOR="Blue"]“My name is Joe Boone. I used to be a boxer but now I am pro wrestler. He takes of his boxing styled ring coat and reveals the SPW tag team championship. Don’t worry though, we are not here to bring war between TCF and SPW. We left our guaranteed contracts because we want to be wrestling with some of the top home grown talent across the US. This is my friend Emilio Suarez. He has traveled many days from Mexico to show to you all a different style of wrestling than you have seen here already. So sit back and enjoy!"[/COLOR] Hopefully the crowd understands that these guys are good guys and that Mexicans are not bad people, though Brandon Jenkins may disagree as Emilio took his job on this show! I may be doubtful of the success of that mission though as even though these are two of wrestling’s biggest names they completely craped on the promo. [COLOR="red"][B]F-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Emilio Suarez defeats Joe Boone[/B] I expected more out of these big name wrestlers from down south, especially Suarez who people were saying was the greatest wrestler in the world. Still, it was better than most of the stuff SPW is doing. Emilio gets the win with the first ever spring board move. [COLOR="Red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] [B]Clifford Hudson defeated Justin Hall[/B] Justin could almost put up a fight. The black haired brawler matched Clifford’s size, but without the power of the tattoos he just couldn’t get the win. He looked mildly good though, it is just that Clifford is to much of a beast for him to handle. He must be to much for the crowd to handle as they booed him right out of the ring. Maybe they knew this was gonna be the worst match of the night? [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Rick Chase defeats Louis Rush[/B] A very solid entertaining bout that finished the night off right. The crowd of course was big into Rush, It actually was a pretty even match, which frustrated Chase, as he is to good looking to be put in near falls. Eventually he gets Rush with his feet on the ropes. [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] Rick quickly gets out of the ring and grabs his belt. Before he can get to the back Rush is on the mic. [COLOR="Blue"]“You are not the best in the Midwest! I saw it! My people saw it! Baby Jesus saw it! You cheated! Next month I want my rematch! Then we can all see who deserves to be the champ!” [/COLOR]The people like this guy. Maybe it’s his froofy hair? That or they just like their underdogs, Viking fan’s cheering for an underdog…never heard of that happening! [B][COLOR="red"]E-[/COLOR][/B] Another show and another step in the right direction. We matched the [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] SPW got in their second show. The main event held up the show, as others disappointed such as Emilio. Things are starting to get more exciting as many storylines are beginning to come together. Which of course leads to matches of revenge. TCF Revenge for that matter! [QUOTE][CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]TCF Revenge[/SIZE][/B] [B]Rick Chase vs. Louis Rush[/B] [I]After cheating last month to retain the belt will Chase be able to retain the belt cleanly? Or will Rush be fired up at a second chance to show that he is the best? Revenge is on these men’s minds, and it will all go down in the ring at this event![/I] [B]Emilio Suarez vs. Harvey Harris[/B] [I]Harvey Harris has been seen fuming all over Minneapolis and St. Paul over how Rush has been granted a second title shot when he himself has yet to be beaten anywhere in the world. Speaking of around the world, international traveler Emilio Suarez was asked to name who the top American talent was, and he cited Harris, leading to this match. Will Emilio add another domestic star to his win list or will Harris take another step toward getting his shot at the gold?[/I] [B]Clifford Hudson vs. Justin Hall[/B] [I]Clifford may have won last month but he says he will dominate this time. Hudson has yet to meet his match and he says he wants to make an example out of Justin Hall.[/I] [B]Cecil Helmsley vs. Joe Boone[/B] [I]Our opening contest sees the bold boxer Joe Boone take on the youthful Cecil Helmsley. Can Boone display his knockout power or will Cecil finally pick up a win?[/I] [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I]Quick Picks; Rick Chase vs. Louis Rush Emilio Suarez vs. Harvey Harris Clifford Hudson vs. Justin Hall Cecil Helmsley vs. Joe Boone[/I]

[B]Rick Chase[/B] vs. Louis Rush [I]He aint losing that belt yet.[/I] [B]Emilio Suarez[/B] vs. Harvey Harris [I]Hmmm... this could be very interesting. It can go both ways. Harris winning and demanding a title shot or Suarez winning and becoming the dark horse for the belt. Since uarez is a better talent, I'll go with him winning.[/I] [B]Clifford Hudson[/B] vs. Justin Hall [I]Open job[/I] Cecil Helmsley vs. [B]Joe Boone[/B] [I]Job[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][U]TCF Revenge[/U][/B][/SIZE] [I]Held In Front Of 10 In The Tri State Saturday, Week 1, April, 1921[/I][/CENTER] [B]Cecil Helmsley defeated Joe Boone[/B] The Canadian picks up his first ever career win here over the established Boone. This was an average match, though Boone could have possibly carried Helmsley better. Cecil has done, better, but he has also done worse. [B][COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR][/B] Cecil runs into the crowd, happy to have succeeded. They are not impressed. At all. [COLOR="red"][B]F-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Justin Hall defeated Clifford Hudson[/B] Both of these powerhouses rocked the house, kind of. Cliff had his best match, and it wasn’t any worse than the opener. They battled powerfully for dominance. Lots of strikes and collar and elbow battles of strength. One of these battles ended with Justin getting pushed into the referee and both fell out of the ring. Justin grabbed a chair and used it to take down the monster man. Hall pulls in the ref who is on the apron. One, two, three, Hall hurries away and Hudson looks dazed. [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] [B]Harvey Harris defeated Emilio Suarez [/B] A fantastic match made out of the top two men in the Twin Cities Federation. Fast paced these guys truly succeeded despite the language barrier. Harris took the win further working to establish his title shot. [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] As Harris celebrates his win he poses on the second rope. When he gets down Emilio is behind him with his hand outstretched. Harris looked like he was going in for the shake but in reality he grabbed Suarez’ shoulder and moved him to the side. [COLOR="Blue"]“I have more important business to attend to.” [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][B]F-[/B][/COLOR] Harris rolls out of the ring and instead of walking to the back he goes and walks toward the door in the back of the auditorium. Instead of walking out into the beautiful spring evening he takes a seat in a dirty old chair in a dark corner of the room. He makes a gesture that his eyes are on the ring as Rick Chase’s music begins to play. [COLOR="red"][B]F[/B][/COLOR] [B]Louis Rush defeats Rick Chase[/B] Don’t worry though, not title change here! This one was a DQ. While it was still a fairly open match. Rush was getting lots more reversals than in past matches, he was learning from the past matches. Rick Chase went for the foot on the bottom rope trick that was successful last month but this time the referee saw it and refused to make the count. Chase of course had the smart remark that the referee should be monitoring his beautiful face, and not the dirty old ropes. At an explanation that this match was going to be called down the middle Chase got violent with the official and was disqualified. Once again Louis Rush did not leave with the title despite not losing the match fair and square. While he may not be happy the crowd is as that was a hot match up. [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] Rick Chase continues to brutalize the referee. Louis Rush though looks like he will not tolerate this and charges the champ. [COLOR="red"][B]F-[/B][/COLOR] Out of no where he gets hit by a springboard spin kick right to the face. Harris is out for vengeance. Across the ring in opposite corners two men seek their revenge. Chase on the ref and Harris on Rush. [COLOR="red"][B]F[/B][/COLOR] Both Harris and Chase seem to have had their fill of beat down and get up simultaneously. They both turn around and are face to face, nose to nose. You could here a pin drop, though that type of quiet isn’t hard when only ten people showed up. Harris looks pissed and Chase is giving a ****y smile. The locker room clears out and separates them as well as tending the injured before they can come to blows. [COLOR="red"][B]F[/B][/COLOR] Where the first half of the show lacked the second half went above and beyond. The [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] grade was well earned and cemented this show as one of the best in wrestling history. The final two matches could both be called the best match ever. Rush, Harris, and Chase are all tied up in their little storyline and upper midcard men like Suarez and Hall are coming along in their own. As the rest of the world develops it’s wrestlers, some are coming to the Us to look for work. In the spirit of this movement TCF invites anyone from any nation to participate in the first ever World Wrestling Summit! [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]TCF World Wrestling Summit[/B][/SIZE] [B]Harvey Harris vs. Louis Rush[/B] [I]Despite Louis Rush’s excellent series of matches with Rick Chase for the TCF Midwest title, Harvey Harris has given him no credit or ground for rematches despite the circumstances of the finishes to Rush’s past matches. Harris lives by his claim that he is the best man in wrestling, while he is tied for most matches completed he has an undisputed perfect record. Rush wants another shot at Chase’s title, this could be the grounds to earn it. Harris has even more riding on this match. If he wins, there is no way Chase could weasel out of them having a match as he has done the past few months. If he loses, he may fall right down to the bottom of the card, and away from his high goal.[/I] [B]Brandon Jenkins vs. Emilio Suarez vs. Munemori Takudo vs. Rick Chase[/B] [I]This match is the first annual World Wrestling Summit. Canada faces Mexico who will be locking up with a new debut from Japan and of course even though the Midwest title is not on the line Rick Chase will aim to use this as a way to spread him own propaganda around the planet. Brandon Jenkins was left off of the last two shows, he of course will look to use this ring time to hopefully cement himself on future shows. Emilio Suarez may have lost last month but he continues to be a top rated star in wrestling. In an international competition like this, he of course was the first face to be announced. The real mystery is Munemori Takudo, a newcomer from the orient with a reputation as an excellent flyer.[/I] [B]Joe Boone vs. Justin Hall[/B] [I]Justin Hall is on a roll after taking down Clifford Hudson. Joe Boone is looking to start winning in TCF. Will Justin keep it clean, will he resort to weapons once more, or will the fan favorite Boone use his knock out power to take the victory.[/I] [B]Clifford Hudson vs. Santiago Vila[/B] [I]Santiago is a technical flyer from none other than Mexico. He has a real challenge ahead of him as Hudson can not be happy about being knocked out by a chair shot last month and will be looking for revenge.[/I] [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I]Quick Picks; Harvey Harris vs. Louis Rush Brandon Jenkins vs. Emilio Suarez vs. Munemori Takudo vs. Rick Chase Joe Boone vs. Justin Hall Clifford Hudson vs. Santiago Vila[/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]TCF World Wrestling Summit[/SIZE][/B] [I]Held In Front Of 14 In The Mid West Saturday, Week 3, April, 1921[/I][/CENTER] [B]Clifford Hudson defeated Santiago Vila[/B] This was a terrible match, if you want to call it that. Really it was more of a squash. Hell it was more of a one man game of Frisbee because Clifford was just throwing the small foreigner across the ring, picking him up, and then throwing him again. Santiago of course is rusty, so he didn’t have the selling to make a Frisbee match work, and as usual the crowd took a big dump on Hudson. [COLOR="red"][B]F+[/B][/COLOR] [B]Justin Hall defeated Joe Boone[/B] This match definitely was an improvement to the show over the intro. These guys were both on their game and put on a good back and forth match. Justin won cleanly. [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] Hall and Boone shake hands after their match. [B][COLOR="red"]F-[/COLOR][/B] A video hypes the World Wrestling Summit and its diverse competitors. [COLOR="red"][B]F-[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="black"]Rick Chase defeats Brandon Jenkins, Emilio Suarez, and Munemori Takudo[/COLOR][/B] It was a risk to put the rusty Munemori in this match as well as the bland Jenkins, but that didn’t hurt the match two much. Rick did a good job working the crowd with his attitude that he is better than all of the foreigners. Emilio did good work in ring especially with Munemori. Jenkins takes the fall for the champ. [B][COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR][/B] [B]Harvey Harris defeated Louis Rush[/B] Once again TCF delivers in the main event. This match is indisputably the best match to ever happen. Louis’ charisma delivered where Emilio’s incredible ring work didn’t to make a solid match that had the crowd on it’s feet. Louis takes another fall as Harvey proves he was the best man in the three way, and continues to be the only undefeated man in wrestling. [B][COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR][/B] Harvey soaks in his standing ovation. He makes a sign that he wants the microphone and begins to walk to the side of the ring where it is being brought but Rush stands in front of him hand outstretched. Harris stares him down. Rush states flat out [COLOR="DarkOrange"]“You beat me fair and square.” [/COLOR]Harris makes no response and shoves him out of the way as he picks up the microphone. [COLOR="red"][B]F-[/B][/COLOR] Rush leaves the ring as Harris begins to speak. [COLOR="Blue"]“I have proven the doubters wrong. I was the best man in the number one contenders three way at Revolution. I was the rightful holder of the title shot. Chase you may have beaten that slug Louis Rush but you stand no chance against me. I want my shot. And if you don’t give it to me, I will take it.” [/COLOR]Chase comes out with a huge smirk on his face, the Midwest title at his waist, and the WWS trophy in his hand. [COLOR="Green"]“Kiddo, this is America. Everyone deserves a fair chance. A fair equal chance. I agree with you not everyone has had their fair shot at the belt, so next month I promise you every man in the Twin Cities Federation will get their chance, just you wait and see. Just remember, when Munemori and his Mexican friends came to the US they had an equal chance, but I beat them, and Harris if you face me, I will beat you too."[/COLOR] Finally the crowd seems to have reacted to something in a promo. I guess they enjoy playing sides to figure out if Harris is a bad guy who is disrespectful or a good guy who got screwed out of his shot. [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Another fantastic [COLOR="Red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] show. Harris and Rush both are continuing to deliver while Hall, Suarez, Chase and Boone are certainly not slouching either. Clifford Hudson seems to still be a problem as the crowd refuse to give him a chance. I also need to work on getting the rust off of Santiago and Munemori as the creative team says both could become solid in ring workers. Now what of Rick Chase’s fair chance for everyone? While the epitome of Egomaniac Americans would have it no other way than the first ever American Rumble. In this match ten men start out in the ring, thus with our 11 man roster, this is everyone but the champ. This match is no DQ, and no count out with elimination by pinfall of submission, everyone starts in the ring, so no delayed entry. It is sure to be a crazy match. The last man left will be given a title shot at the end of the night. It’s simple on paper but outlasting 9 others in this chaos will be harder than it first appears. [I]Quick Picks; American Rumble-Takudo, Vila, Suarez, Rush, Harris, Hall, Hudson, Helmsley, Jenkins, or Boone Rick Chase vs. ???[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]TCF American Rumble[/B][/SIZE] [I]Held In Front Of 11 In The Mid West Saturday, Week 3, May, 1921[/I][/CENTER] [B]Louis Rush Won The American Rumble[/B] The opener was a very solid affair that mixed some new faces who are still getting used to the ring with some of the stars of the sport. Things of note that happened in the match was Justin Hall and Clifford Hudson exclusively going after each other in a crazy brawl that saw them get double knocked out after a table spot. Suarez and Rush worked together to eliminate standing favorite Harris, leading to a finishing stretch between the two. [B][COLOR="Red"]D-[/COLOR][/B] After a grueling 35 minute match a bloody Louis Rush gets on the microphone. [COLOR="Blue"]“Rick, for the last few months you have continually cheated to hold onto that belt. Now it’s my turn, because though I will never break the rules, I will follow them, because our match tonight will be a hardcore match!”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] [B]Rick Chase defeats Louis Rush[/B] Louis was at a big disadvantage in this match, having already been involved in a chaotic match. He still fought his best though and had the crowd thinking he was gonna win the belt. Rick wins cleanly after a top rope DDT onto a chair. A low rating unfortunately due to Rush being tired out, as I doubt the hardcore stipulations hurt the match that much. [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Medical crews attend to both of the men in the main event. Harvey Harris comes out from the back with a microphone in hand. “[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Tonight it took 9 men to put me down, and even then I lasted until the final three. Louis Rush received another shot at that belt even though he hasn’t had a chance in a single one of his matches. Chase, hopefully you can hear me through that crimson mask you are wearing. You defenses will not get any easier. I will do better than those you have been facing, you can not run much longer, and then, everyone will get to see the true champion of not just TCF, but the wrestling world.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Not our best show but it was good considering the format, forcing one man to work in every segment of the whole show. [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] is nothing to complain about so I’ll take it. Earlier this month we signed another foreigner, thus I think it is time to build some tag teams and crowd some tag champs. [QUOTE][CENTER] [B][SIZE="5"]TCF International Showdown[/SIZE][/B] [B]El Toro Del Rey vs. The Rising Suns[/B] [I]Emilio Suarez and Santiago Vila team up to form a tandem whose name translates to the Bull and the King. They face Munemori Takudo and newcomer flyer Tetsu Shizuma. This should be a fast paced match to decide the first TCF Twin Cities Tag Team champions which should show off some good international flair.[/I] [B]Rick Chase vs. Joe Boone[/B] [I]Rick Chase’s arrogance has only continued. In each defense of his belt he has either cheated, DQed himself, or beaten a man who had already wrestled than evening. Now to avoid facing true number one contender Harvey Harris he has added a stipulation to last months Rumble that the man with the most eliminations would also receive a title shot. In this case that man is Joe Boone who scored the most eliminations in the match after nailing Helmsley, Jacobs, Vila, and Takudo with his big right hook. While Joe has not scored many wins in TCF he has looked solid in every match and should not be counted out here, especially if he can explode with a big punch.[/I] [B]Cecil Helmsley vs. Harvey Harris[/B] [I]Harvey Harris has been on a role in in TCF where his only lose was with a 2-1 disadvantage and in SPW where he is the Heavyweight champ. Instead of getting his deserved title shot he is forced lower on the card in a match that he is sure to not be pleased about receiving.[/I] [B]Clifford Hudson vs. Justin Hall[/B] [I]These two are one a piece against each other. This is a tie breaker match after they knocked each other out in the American Rumble last month.[/I] [B]Brandon Jenkins vs. Harold Aroma[/B] [I]Harold Aroma is an 18 year old American lightweight who just entered wrestling with fantastic mat game and good entertainment. Brandon Jenkins is hungry though to get that first win and is determined to stop a new comer from stealing his roster spot.[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I]Quick Picks; El Toro Del Rey vs. The Rising Suns Rick Chase vs. Joe Boone Cecil Helmsley vs. Harvey Harris Clifford Hudson vs. Justin Hall Brandon Jenkins vs. Harold Aroma[/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]TCF International Showdown[/SIZE][/B] [I]Held In Front Of 18 In The Mid West Saturday, Week 4, June, 1921[/I][/CENTER] [B]Harold Aroma defeated Brandon Jenkins[/B] What a way for Harold Aroma to debut. Brandon Jenkins did a great job mixing In some flying but these lightweights tore it down on the mat in a great opener. Harold Aroma takes the win, starting his wrestling career strong. [B][COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Justin Hall defeated Clifford Hudson[/B] This is was the final match in TCF for the “Big Tattooed Powerhouse”. Justin Hall won cleanly with a figure four after a chop block. Cliff was having trouble gaining momentum due to the crowd not wanting to see him, despite his wins. Maybe he will be brought back eventually, maybe not. Like all things in organic mods, only time will tell. [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Harvey Harris defeated Cecil Helmsley[/B] Harris took Cecil apart in quick fashion, but in doing so kept it interesting for the crowd, so this was above average for a squash. Actually, this is above average for all wrestling matches in this day and age of the business. [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Rick Chase defeated Joe Boone[/B] Joe is a solid guy who can put on a good match with anyone and I feel bad that I have him continually losing matches, but someone has to do it. Rick wins cleanly after continually acting ****y and barely sneaking by Joe’s big haymakers to retain the Midwest Title. [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] Before Rick can get out of the ring Louis Rush is out from the back. A big bandage can be seen coming out from under his trademark big hair covering the damage from last month. [COLOR="Blue"]“Rick, last month you beat me after I had already gone thirty minutes. In the two months before that you cheated to take me down. Rick, I am not saying that belt is mine, but I am saying that I have never gotten a fair chance against you. I want that fair chance. What will it take for you to give me another shot. What will it take to let you let me enter the ring with you once more?”[/COLOR] Rick makes a motion of pulling his hair, except the motion was made farther out than his spiked hair, he wanted some of the big stuff. [COLOR="blue"]“You want my hair on the line? Rick you claim to be the most beautiful man in this business, but you see how the fans look at my locks, you know you would be that much more popular with it out of the way. I accept that challenge. If I lose you can cut all my hair clean off…and if I win…tonight will be history.”[/COLOR] Louis smiles and walks through the curtain. E [B]El Toro y El Rey defeated The Rising Suns[/B] Emilio and young Santiago take down Munemori and Tetsu to become the first ever TCF Twin Cities Tag champs. This match was a bit of a let down, but seeing how three men in the match were rusty their wasn’t much Suarez could do. While these men were doing new flying moves they were botching right and left and it just wasn’t crisp at all. Well, at least there still is the impromptu match after this so it’s rating won’t kill the show. [COLOR="Red"]E-[/COLOR] [B]Rick Chase defeats Louis Rush[/B] I risked these two doing their fourth match in four months and we took a slight hit as they couldn’t quite do enough to make this match stand out. Rush played the uppy baby face who makes you cry as he sells and cheer as he attacks. He ended up tapping though after a long submission stretch. [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] After the match Rick Chase shaves Louis Rush’s head. It would appear the people do not care about Louis’ hair as much as I thought I could make them. [COLOR="red"][B]F[/B][/COLOR] After Chase retires back to the locker room Rush slowly rises from his knees in the ring. A guy in the back claps. Harold Aroma comes out mic in hand. [COLOR="Green"]“The pride and joy of the Midwest…Louis Rush. They said you were going to be the golden boy of TCF, said you would be the top wrestler this side of the Mason Dixie. That is what I the newspapers said as they came to my farm in central Nebraska. All I see though is a loser. You have had numerous chances but you can’t learn from your mistakes, cut can’t cut it. What next? Gonna go cry in the corner with Brandon Jenkins and that Cecil punk? I am the top man in the Midwest. It’s time to smell the roses. It’s time to smell the Aroma, cause TCF will smell me…Harold Aroma.” [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][B]F[/B][/COLOR] Harold continues. [COLOR="Green"]“Some of you may not understand how some kid fresh off the farm can back up his words. If my destruction of BJ earlier wasn’t enough than I will take on anyone. Louis that includes you. Anytime. Anywhere. I am the future of wrestling. I am the top of the food chain. I am better than you.”[/COLOR] He then turns around to the back, once again leaving Louis in the ring. [COLOR="Red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] An [B][COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR][/B] is better than last month, a step out of our slump and a step back to the top. Louis filed again, but he is still super over, and Rick needed the boost. Harold also had a strong debut. A TCF original left and Justin Hall cemented his spot. Rustiness also is officially a thing to be feared. Following the last shows blow off of the main feud this next event can only be described what it should be full of…Rising Aggression. [QUOTE][CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B]TCF Rising Aggression[/B][/SIZE] [B]Rick Chase vs. Emilio Suarez[/B] TCF Midwest Title [I]Emilio has stood out in wrestling since his debut, being a top star despite lacking English skills. After winning the tag team titles it was decided that this cross national and promotional star deserves a shot. With Louis Rush out of his hair, and now out of hair in general, Rick Chase can finally focus on other challengers to his belt, and he will need all the attention he can give for this one.[/I] [B]Harvey Harris vs. Louis Rush[/B] [I]Harvey may want a title shot, but he certainly was pleased with this match also. At the first TCF show Rush was listed as defeating him in a three way where the other opponent was defeated. A livid Harris has appealed that he was the better man and should have had Rush’s shots, or as he says shot, promising it will only take him one match to win the belt. This is his chance to prove that. Louis Rush also wishes to show why he earned that fall in the said three way has he wishes to add momentum to his cause after a lost title shot last month.[/I] [B]Harold Aroma vs. Justin Hall[/B] [I]Harold Aroma debuted in a big way last month not only winning but also sharply calling out Louis Rush to face him any time he pleased. He will look to continue to grow in support in TCF. His opponent is a familiar face in TCF. Justin finished off Cliff Hudson last month and will want to work this into a streak of wins that will get him back in the ring with champ Rick Chase who he face to crown the first Midwest Champ.[/I] [B]The Northland Cadets vs. The Rising Suns[/B] [I]This match marks the first official teaming of Canadians Brandon Jenkins and Cecil Helmsley. They will look to knock of the Japanese Rising Suns and hopefully move into tag title contention.[/I] [I]Also In Action![/I] [B]Joe Boone vs. Santiago Vila[/B] [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I]Quick Picks; Rick Chase vs. Emilio Suarez Harvey Harris vs. Louis Rush Harold Aroma vs. Justin Hall The Northland Cadets vs. The Rising Suns Joe Boone vs. Santiago Vila [/I]

Archived