Domino City Wrestling: When TV becomes Reality

Domino City, 2005: "Kaiba, preper to feel the wrath of all 3 Egyptian God Cards! Obelisk, Slifer, Ra, attack!" "You're pathetic Yugi! Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, obliterate those Gods!" Seto Kaiba and Yugi Moto were dueling in another final. This time, it was the 2005 Grand Championships. In the arena with them were familiar faces, they're numerous friends and rivals from the past. A storm was brewing overhead, as the two attacks hit each other. A massive ball of power began to form as neither side seemed to be giving up. Everyone watched in awe as Kaiba and Yugi grimaced as the power seemed to start effecting him. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning blasted down from the skies, hitting the ball. The explosion was heard throughout the town, as a tower of blue light shot into the sky. 10 seconds later...everyone in the arena was gone. ----- Yugi Moto woke up, his head hurting. He felt for his Millenium Puzzle. It was there, safely attatched to it's metal chain. Then, he noticed his duel disk was gone...and his deck. He stood up, and looked round to see if he had dropped it. Three things quickly became obvious to him 1: He had never seen this place before 2: Kaiba and the others from the arena were on the floor, knocked out. 3: Maximillion Pegasus was in front of him. "Hello Yugi boy..." ----- As the others woke up, Pegasus explained to them numerous times about the truth. This was a different universe to the one they lived in, and when the Blue Eyes and Egyptian God's attacks were hit by the lightning bolt, it caused a rip in space, therefore bringing them to this universe. It took a while for them to get to grips with the truth, but they did...eventually. "So, where exactly are we in this universe Pegasus?" Joey Wheeler had asked this question about 10 times so far, and was about to get the same answer as before. "It's in a place called England, the northern part of it. Okay?" "Gotcha." "Now, since the money we had in our old universe happens to work here, I've calculated we have around about one hundred thousand pounds, as they call them here." The question all of them were thinking was: what to do with this money, and to get more money. They eventually made there way to something called a "hotel", where they saw a commercial for a wrestling event. That was all it took. No one else had an idea, and from what they had seen back in their universe, wrestling was a fairly easy and spectacular sport. ----- Having bought about 40 video tapes of different promotions, such as "Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods" and "Total Championship Wrestling", everyone thought they had enough basic skill to have a basic knowledge of wrestling and some moves. In reality, they were absolutely abysmal, but by practicing over and over again, they were bound to get better...hopefully. They all thought up moves that these big muscle bound monsters called "finishers". After a small argument, Pegasus was chosen to run the promotion over Kaiba. In October 2005, a local federation was born in the North West of England. It featured people who couldn't wrestle there way out of a sack, but they tried. It's name: Domino City Wrestling. (OOC: Yes, it's unlikely, yes it's down right mad, but DCW in EWR is still going, having started in 2004 and now I'm in 2010. So, I hope you enjoy this. The stats for many wrestlers are "F", but high F's at the same time. Roster etc. will be up tommorow)

As everyone continued to practice, Pegasus pulled Yugi over. "Yugi boy...I was thinking about this first event we are going to hold." "What about it Pegasus?" "Well...I think we're going to have a problem. I mean, we don't have any people to commentate, no referee, nothing!" "I have an idea about the referee. What about Mokuba? He's too young to wrestle, and it'd be easy for him to do!" "Good idea Yugi boy, but what about announcers?" "Leave it to me." ----- With Mokuba having agreed to be referee, that problem was sorted out. Yugi then began to talk to Serenity, Joey's sister. She had been worried about wrestling due to her eye condition, and Yugi's plan would help that stop. "So what you're saying is that I do the commentating job?" "With my Grandpa, yeh. Is that okay with you Serenity? It was just an idea I had, what with you not sure about your eyes and in case you go..." "Yugi, don't worry! I'd love to do it, anything to help everyone out." Yugi smiled, then quickly dodged back as a Harpoon landed centimetres from his head. Mako Tsunami ran up, apologised and then pulled his weapon out of the ground. Yugi just stood there, looking confused. ----- Having been sent out to buy some houses, Duke Devlin and Tea Gardner returned with the keys to 10 buildings. With nothing to pack, except a few clothes they had bought, getting to their new homes wasn't a problem. For the next week or so, everyone bought the essentials they needed for the houses. Also, by knocking down the wooden fences joining the houses, they had a big enough area for a ring and seating. Then, there was the case of publicity. Mokuba and Duke began to make a website, advertising the first show and the roster. [I][B]"Domino City Wrestling Presents: Show 1"[/B] Featuring a Tournament to crown the Domino City Wrestling Champion! Appearances From: Seto Kaiba, Duke Devlin, Yugi Moto, Joey Wheeler, Duke Devlin and more! (Especially Duke Devlin!)[/I] Yugi sighed having read the notice. Mainly because Duke's ego was out of control, but also down to the generic title, and the fact no one had any idea what to do. Oh, and the fact there wasn't a title belt to win. ----- OOC: I'm still creating the characters for this. So far I've got Yugi, Pegasus, the Kaiba brothers, Joey, Mai, Tea & Mako. I still have alot to do though, but I'm doing steady progress. BTW, this will not include the Orichalcos saga, mainly because I didn't watch it.

Archived