Supreme Wrestling Federation

From TotalInfoWrestling.com... Word is Richard Eisen has become increasingly fustrated in his battle against the TCW. So much so that rumor is the entire SWF is to be overhauled and restarted froms scratch, the rumor appears to be true after last weeks SWF TV show was cancelled. More news when we get it... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I.E. I went ahead and changed some names around. Lets see if I can write a diary for the OD data, shall we?

From TotalInfoWrestling.com... It is offically announced today on the SWF Website that Supreme TV has been renamed SWF Burn. This is apparently to go with the "new" SWF we will recieve tomarrow. Many characters are set to under go gimmick changes and name changes. But we have confirmed reports that Lobster Warrior and his grouping of Undersea Superheros will remains as they where. Also, the SWF has been sending out contracts to alot of indy talent latley. It will remain to see what becomes of this. Richard Eisen, apparently, has decided to take time off SWF tv. That of course means we will have a new on-screen authority figure this Tuesday Night.

[QUOTE][B][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=7]SWF Burn![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=DarkRed]SWF Burn starts off with the logo on the screen as it slowly fades away. The music begins to start off slow. We see shots of The Angelic Diablo ( Formerly Skull Debones) waiting in the shadows. Enygma putting on his mask. Christain faith doing some warm ups. We see Barry Bowen (Formely Runaway Train) Working out while the SWF title is seen behind him hanging on a steel chair. THen the song jumps right to the chorus. We get some nice action shots of our mainevent friends, shots of Queen Emily, The Fallen Gilmore (AKA Angry Gilmore), Sexy Joe, Genocide (AKA Remo) and others. Well you got me angry What more can I say? That must cost nothing in this world today Your ignorance alomost forgoes belief But I am comming, the end will be breif Well I wait outside This time intentions are bad Retribution so near and for this I'm glad Well I rush your mind A flash of steel in the night You lay there bleeding I sneak up in the night And you could feel my love around you If you could just, please, Give me a chance And we could set the world a light All that I'm asking is just one chance You can build the highest walls That I will leap in a single bound No matter where you stay or go I will always be around Boom, pyros explode and the camera pans over the mega hot crowd as it zooms up the newly designed set, right on the new SWF Burn logo. Jerry Eisen: Hello and welcome to the debut edition of SWF Burn! I'm Jerry Eisen, sitting here with my colleague Micky Micheals. Micky Micheals: Thats right Jer, and tonight is a total surprise. Did you know that Richard Eisen is no longer in SWF offices? Jerry: I know, he hasn't told me anything about it. For that matter Eric has seemed to drop off the face of the earth! I wish I knew what was going on. Anyway, folks, tonight we have a grand mainevent tonight, Christian Faith will battle The Angelic Diablo for a shot at Barry Bowen's World Heavyweight Title at Christmas Clas- Hey what the-? *As Jerry spoke an aged, old, muscle bound blond man wearing a black baseball cap jumped from the crowd and stood before the commentators table* Micky: SAM STRONG! Ladies and Gentlemen, Sam Strong is standing right before us! Jerry: What is the meaning of this?! You do not belong here! Your with that crap organization! *Strong grabs a headset and sits down* Strong: Well ya see, thats where your wrong Mack-Daddy. Ya see Sam Strong was home over the weekend, drinking his milk and taking his vitamins, when he got the call from the new power that has taken control of the SWF! Jerry: New power? Strong: Thats right dude! He called up and DEMANDED that Strong be brung in to give his expert commentating skills to SWF Burn! So whatcha gonna do, when the superb commentating skills of Samuel Strong destroys you Jerry? Micky: Wow what a way to kick off the inaugrable SWF Burn! [B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 1- The Queen Of The SWF ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] * Monster Magnet's "Unbroken (Hotel Baby)" song begins to blast over the arena, and out walks Queen Emily in a super sexy bussiness suit (complete with tirara) a clip board.* Micky: Well well well what cutie do we have here? Jerry: Queen Emily? A cutie? Is your head on right there Mick? Do you even remember the reason why she's called the "Queen"? It's because she's the queen bitch of the universe! Strong: You better watch your language, Mack Daddies. Thats your new boss your talking about! Jerry: What?! Strong: She is the sole reason all the Saminites SWF fans get to here my voice from now on! So you better pay your respects or she will throw you out on your ass dude. Micky: ....Shes still hot. *Emily grabs the mic* Emily: How many times over the years have I told you all? How many? How many times have I said to Jerry Eisen during commentator that one day all this... Would one day be mine? My sole property? That this company would be run under MY vision? Crowd: SLUT! SLUT! SLUT! Emily: ...Hey if you don't like it, why don't you go home and watch Tommy Cornell use his all his *COUGH* POLITICAL *COUGH* might to retain the title? Yea, exactly, so shut up and let the Queen Bitch Of The Universe speak, because I have done in the past week what Rich could never accomplish. I single handidly brought back The Icon Of Wrestling, Sam Strong, back to the SWF! Sam Strong: Thats right, dude! Micky: Way to go boss! Emily: I have set up not one, but two... Thats right TWO title matches tonight. Yes tonight you will see Sexy Joe defend his North American title against his forme partner, The Fallen Gilmore! Also you will see The Powers Of Pain take on the Tag Team Champions, High Concept for the title. Did Rich ever do that for you people? I think not! That stupid all man- *Jerry Eisen gets up from the commentary table and gets in the ring with a mic* Jerry: You shut up about my father! How did you even take control of my family's company anyway? Emily: *sweetly* Jerry... Sweet little Jerry.... heh.... *Uber Bitch Mode* You'll find out in due time, now get back behind the commentary table you little ****! Crowd: OOHHHHHH!!!! *Jerry returns back to the table.* Emily: Thats a good boy... And lets not forget tonight in the mainevent, Christian Faith will battle The Angelic Diablo for a shot at Barry Bowen at Christmas Chaos! And remember all you little boys in the back... Beware because the Bitch is back and it's that time of the month again! Micky: HA! Strong: You got totally owned there dude! Jerry: ...Ladies and gentlemen, when we come back Kalamari Kid will be in action! [I]COMERICAL[/I] [QUOTE][B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 2 Match- Kalamari Kid vs Jobber Jones ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] Description: Typical sqaush match ment to make Kid look good. Kalamari won with the Squid Buster. Winner: Kalamari Kid[/QUOTE] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 3- Theres something about Ana... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *We cut to the back, we see Lobster Warrior reading the latest copy of SWF Uncensored. This much feature, as shown by the cover, is a pictorial on Sweet Lil Ana (AKA Ana Garcia). As Lobster reads we see Ana walk by, Lobster notices and drops the mag on the table and runs to catch up with her* Lobster: Miss Ana! If I may converse with you for a moments time! Ana: Yeah? Lobster: Well... Uh... Miss Ana, I was just enjoying your fine pictorial in this months issue of SWF Uncensored, and I was wondering if you would care to dine with me at a local resturaunt tonight after my match. Ana: Lobster... Are you like, asking me out on a dinner date? Lobster: Well... Yes, actually. Ana: Okay sure, I meet ya out front after your match! *She kisses him on the check and runs off. Lobster stands there smiling for a moment* [QUOTE][B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 4 Match- Lobster Warrior vs Black Hat Bailey ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] Description: Good, but Lobster Warrior seemed off his game. Lobster nailed the Lobster Trap for the win. The commentators put over the fact that the kiss must of boosted Lobster's confidence. Winner: Lobster Warrior[/QUOTE] [B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 5- Classic Beatdown ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] *We see Bling Blingz and Elmo Bison walking backstage with the tag straps.... Then they are jumped By Warlords Agony and Pain.* Agony: Well finish you boys off in the ring! Pain: OOOOOHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAA! Jerry: The Tag Title Match is NEXT! COMERICAL [QUOTE][B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 6 TAG TITLE Match- High Concept(c) vs The Lords Of War ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] Description: Jerry was disgusted that Emily forced the match to go on after that assault. The Lords Of War spent much of the match isolating Elmo, but Elmo eventually made the hot tag to Bling Blingz. However, despite how effective Blingz against the two old vets, the Lords won after Agony took the desperate sneaky tatic and got Blingz with a roll up and fist full of tights. Winners and NEW Tag Team Champions: The Lords Of War[/QUOTE] [B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 7- Lackluster ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] *We cut to the commentators table* Micky: Well, I think we can all agree it has been one wild night for the first episode fo SWF Burn! Strong: Well ya know something Micker, I hundred precent agree. Only in the SWF can you see this great action, AND Sam Strong! Jerry: Well ladies and gentlemen, we are being told a tape was left by an unknown party in the production truck. Lets have a look! *A video package of Barry Bowen, the former Runaway Train. It is shown him taking down everyone from Jobber Jones to his deadly stage powerbomb on Christian Faith to his past mini feud with Enygma. All to Saliva's "Lackluster", which is Barry's new entrance theme. At the end, the words "The Train has a new conductor behind it." appeared on the screen.* Strong: Whoa there Mack-daddies! A New conductor? Micky: What could this cryptic message possibly mean for the SWF? Jerry: I'm not sure, but what I do is that our next match is about to begin! *Ludacris's "Get Back" blasts over the Titan Tron and out steps the man formerly known as Remo, Genocide, debuting his new Gangsta Gimmick.* [QUOTE][B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 8 Match- Genocide vs James Biggz ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] Description: Squash match, Genocide debuted his new finisher which a T-Bone suplex called the "KillYoMotha192" which got him a rather speedy vitory. Winner: Genocide *Genocide then go on the mic* Genocide: Yo dawgs, you better watch out because Genocide is in dah house and Ima gonna kill everyone! Everyone, you here me homeys? I'm true Gangsta! Word! *Suddenly Saliva's "Razor's Edge" song hits, and out from the curtain steps Jack Hammer with a microphone.* Genocide: Who the hell is this white boy? Yo homey you wanna **** with the G-Man? Jack*cracking Up*: Is this some kind of joke? Ha, come on man do you think anyone around these parts are into that rap crap? Hell man this is the Great Lakes! These people listen to Rock music true and blue. Genocide: Yo, listen you little long haired bitch. Rap music is better than your stay a virgin forever emo rock crap. Hell dawg, I tell ya what, next week on Burn Ima gonna casterate your ass! GGGG-UNIT! *"walking on a Razor's Edge..." Jack's music hits as he walks back up the ramp* Jack: Yeah sure, whatever "homey". Micky: So next week... Rap vs Rock? Strong: Classic rivalry all ready starting here in the SWF! Jerry: Ladies and Gentlemen we must take a comerical break, but when we come back The North American title WIILL be on the line! Do not change the channle![/QUOTE] [I]COMERICAL[/I] [B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 9- The Avenging Angel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] *We come back, we see The Angelic Diablo standing in the darkness of the boiler room* Angel: Christian Faith... Faith... Your a man I deeply respect and have looked up to all these years. I never onced wished for fate to ever have us be opponets, but alas. You stand before me, blocking my path on my quest to reclaim the SWF title from Bowen. Tonight Faith.... Tonight... Tonight the two most dominate good guys in the SWF will collide, but only I will survive, because you see... So long as Evil is around to be vanquished I. WILL. NOT. DIE. [QUOTE][B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 10 North American Title Match- Sexy Joe(c) vs The Fallen Gilmore ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] Description: Gilmore came out in his reverand robe to Merylin Manson's "Disposable Teens". On the way to the ring he stopped and got on the mic and announced he had a new manager... His wife Jessie Gilmore. She came out and stood in Gilmore's corner. The Fallen Gilmore beat Sexy Joe in a great match after interference by Jessie Gilmore. Winner and NEW North American Champion- The Fallen Gilmore[/QUOTE] [B]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 11- Don't mess with a Christian. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/B] *We see Christain Faith backstage, when he is pulled aside by a interviewer* Interviewer: Mr. Faith, what are your thoughts on tonights match? Faith: My thoughts on tonights match? What the hell do you think son? Christian Faith vs The Angelic Diablo... Diablo, look here boy, you can rant on and rave about who it is your quest to dethrone the "evil" that is Barry, but I'm sorry to break it to ya- It's gonna be me who beats the lively hell out of that son of a bitch. DO I have to remind you that it was me who he pinned to get that belt? And do I have to remind you the only reason I lost that damn match was because my back was damn near broke because of him? I tell you what son, tonight I'm gonna whoop your ass. Next week if that little masked S.O.B. Enygma wants some I'll whoop his ass to. But the fact of the matter is that at Christmas Clash it's gonna be Christian Faith whooping Barry's ass and gettin' the strap. And thats all that my faith has to say about that! *Faith walks off* Jerry: The Mainevent is NEXT! COMERICAL [QUOTE]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Segment 12 MAINEVENT- Christian Faith vs The Angelic Diablo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Description: Christian Faith came out to Saliva's "One Night Only", The Angelic Diablo Came out to Saliva's "Always". The match was a totally awsome, couldn't of been more better. Action went back and forth until the end where Angel started to really fire up. He had Faith all but beat with The Skull Krusher... But then out from the back came Barry Bowen who nailed the Train Wreck on Angel and left the ring.. Faith awoke and took advantage, nailing the Leap of Faith for the win. Winner: Christian Faith[/QUOTE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] This show got an A, and was considered a huge success.

from SWF.com... [QUOTE][COLOR=DarkOrange][B][SIZE=4]SWF Burn Preview![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Last week on Burn, we saw many shock revelations come into play. Most shocking was Queen Emily now in control of the entire SWF, right in the midst of the dissapearance of Richard Eisen! How will the Queen Bitch Universe run the best wrestling organization in the world? Tune in this Tuesday night to find out! In other news Christian Faith, with a little help from World Heavyweight Champion Barry Bowen, defeated The Angelic Diablo for the chance to meet Bowen at Christmas Clash! But before Faith can reach the champion he must next battle Enygma this tuesday! Speaking of Barry Bowen, the vignetts tell us that the former Runaway Train has a new "conductor" of sorts... What this means we can't be sure, but what we can be sure of is that The Angelic Diablo will get his chance for revenge this tuesday when the two will meet in the ring, in a Non-Title contest! Also in action, "The Hip-Hop Urban Gansta" Genocide will take on the SWF's resident Rock Star, Jack Hammer in a match to determine the old old old feud beteewn Rap and Rock. Kalamari Kid's X-Division title will be on the line against a new commer as well! Speaking of new commers, expect and influx of new talent over the comming weeks to the SWF! And remember to watch SWF Burn this Tuesday at 9![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Change Gillmores gimmick to Fasion Gillmore! Make him a gay stylist! Do it! Do it, to it baby! ... Well then, I guess I'll just have to use the idea then. Nice easy to read show, I liked it. I agree with everyone else here though... Saliva might have been used a taaad too much, esspecially when in the main event both wrestler who were supposed to be having a match togather, were both probably laughing at the fact that they both had the same band playing there music. It seems though however, at least they were professional about it, and put on a good match anyways.

Archived