A New Idea

Ok, Im hoping this is in the right place, if it needs to be moved to another forum I apologize and understand. I have had a brand spankin new idea for a Diary that I'm not sure has been done before and before actually diving into it, wanted to see if there was any interest in the concept. Before I continue though I want to let anyone who reads my current diary know that I will still be continuing it (I have hit a snag as my save files are on another computer which is getting repaired, a ****roach got inside the tower and it fried, ouch). Basically I'm thinking of doing a series of Shoot Interviews with big CornellVerse names, and even some lesser known guys as well. Obviously while it wont be official CornellVerse Canon, I will try my best to stick to the facts we know about these people and just flesh them out a little more. While doing so I will actually advance through the game (One month per Interview) and keep track of all the major goings on, and post up dates in regards to all the major promotions. Would there be any interest in this idea? Could it work? Who would you like to see interviewed?

If you write the interviews convincingly enough, I'm sure fellow C-Verse writers could adapt bits and pieces of the histories you came up with, and cause it to be Canon. That's what I love about it. One writer writes something amazing, and the idea is followed through by everyone. (I.E Wraith of God, Jim Force)

Archived