Any news?

Guest Nukester
It sure would be nice to know if it was going to be realesed sometime this football season or next season at least. My gut feeling is that since they announced the new MMA title for early 2009 and havent said a thing about this title in months, Im not expecting this one for this season. I hope Im wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Sef0r;508183]Any chance you can post some comments from the BETA forums? Copy and paste some quotes that might make people feel just a little at ease...I don't know.[/QUOTE] Beta forums are just that. Stuff that is under a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and isn't ready to be made to the public. Patience is a virtue. In Arlie's case, though....years and years of it is suggested. Sorry, Arlie. Call 'em like I see 'em.

I wasn't looking for anything that will start a war in the forums because people don't like a feature or something, just some quotes like "...I really think this is going to make people happy..." ...I understand the NDA, I use to test for Maximum Football before they released but I had to give up on it as I had no intention of buying it after I realised no feedback was going to make it into production.

[QUOTE=eMLBCommish;508331]Beta forums are just that. Stuff that is under a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and isn't ready to be made to the public. Patience is a virtue. In Arlie's case, though....years and years of it is suggested. Sorry, Arlie. Call 'em like I see 'em.[/QUOTE] No worries. My update process and public involvement for BBPF has been pretty lacking and certainly deserves some criticism. Sometimes life forces a change in priorities for a bit. Once I get a little more time I will be able to provide some updates. But, I don't want to give one update, wait 3 weeks and then give another sentence. When I do it, I want it to be a consistent process where I involve you guys.

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn;508846]No worries. My update process and public involvement for BBPF has been pretty lacking and certainly deserves some criticism. Sometimes life forces a change in priorities for a bit. Once I get a little more time I will be able to provide some updates. But, I don't want to give one update, wait 3 weeks and then give another sentence. When I do it, I want it to be a consistent process where I involve you guys.[/QUOTE] Best of luck to you. Remember, your friends at [URL="http://www.totalsportsworld.net"]Total Sports World[/URL] are ready to utilize this program. Cooley needs to get those graduating Seniors from GG a place to go!!! :D

Archived