Is tonight's Impact the one where Jeff Jarrett returns?

Wallbanger

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;493578]I hope so -- the setup for this storyline, while intruiging, is getting a little drawn out. Still, looking forward to seeing it progress and how it plays out.[/QUOTE] I hope there is a swerve, like JJ comes down starts to get in stings face with Samoa Joe behind him, and Nash backing up Sting. Goes to punch Sting, but goes all the way around and knocks out Joe. Then the Generation of Respect is Born. Sting, Nash, Angle and Double J. Double J and Nash pick up the tag team titles, Sting locks down the heavy weight title, and Angle joins the X division where week after week Aj screws him out of winning the X division title. :)

Is anyone else irritated by how corny the build up has been? For weeks they were all 'We know who's music that is!' and 'Is that [I]his[/I] guitar!?!' and 'That inbred hick' but no-one said his name. They showed videos hyping the guy, and still wouldn't say the words 'Jeff Jarrett' like it was still some big secret. Up until Sting last week, of course, but Nash's expression was either the standard kayfabe 'WTF is going on here?' or him being mad that Sting 'ruined the surprise'. I'm hoping it's the second one, but I doubt it.

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;493692]I don't know if 'corny' is the right word, but there is a definite lack of subtlety, I grant you that. :D[/QUOTE] Subtlety? In wrestling? Where every fan watches every wrestler for the slightest sign of "Ohhhh, look at that facial tick... he's gonna turn in a couple weeks, this is where it starts..." Surely you jest.

Archived