Crazy owner goal

[QUOTE=The Shape;494526]On the one hand it's hilarious but on the other, devastating given how much I love the guy... "Vince McMahon is feeling vindictive. Carlito must not gain any further momentum." Importance: HIGH. :eek:[/QUOTE] Somebody pissed in Vince's Kool-Aid

[QUOTE=The Shape;494526]On the one hand it's hilarious but on the other, devastating given how much I love the guy... "Vince McMahon is feeling vindictive. Carlito must not gain any further momentum." Importance: HIGH. :eek:[/QUOTE] The realism of TEW still astonishes me :D But seriously.... that's not cool.

[QUOTE=The Shape;494526]On the one hand it's hilarious but on the other, devastating given how much I love the guy... "Vince McMahon is feeling vindictive. Carlito must not gain any further momentum." Importance: HIGH. :eek:[/QUOTE] I have gotten that same goal except with with Hulk Hogan...no problem there since i hate the guy anyway:p

Heh, I considered firing Hardcore but Vince and more importantly Jamie Noble were upset, while Orton started kissing my ass xD [QUOTE=Bolton;494590]The best ever Owner Goal will be... [I]"Big Smack Scott's momentum is to be kept on B or higher." Importance: CRITICAL.[/I] :D[/QUOTE] There'd be no point setting something so obvious though :p

Archived