SWF: Generation Supreme

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;669043]I'm jealous... Sorta... With TCW, I usually manage to find a use for Tana. Even if its just a goofy tag team with Danny Fonzarelli. He's still on the SWF roster, but he's doing nothing. I have zero for the guy at this point. He hasn't even been on the B show for more than a month. Not even complaing about it, though. He was probably the worst signing I've made in this game. Well, behind the secret signing of Giant Redwood that I managed to keep secret for so long. I did sign him with plans - he would join this Samoan stable with the Wildboyz and Rhino Umaga. He would tag with Umaga and it would be cool - the giant and the Samoan savage... But I never really looked at how utterly lacking overness Rhino was, and while he looks pretty good at a glance, he's not quite good enough to be worth the effort of a sustained push to get him over. Combined with having lost faith in Kid Toma after his lackluster run with the Shooting Star belt (my mistake to put it on him instead of Akima)... well, the only Samoan who I see with a long-term future in the SWF at this point is Akima Brave... and even that I'm not certain on. Tana is just kinda stuck in a tough place. He's not talented enough or Menacing enough to really make a go of it as a monster heel at this point, not when I have so many other better options already on the roster. The only real use I can think of for him is to find a tag team partner for him... but I have utterly failed in that regard. I've considered everyone I have on the roster, plus guys in development. I've tested him with a ton of possible partners, looking for good chemistry or inspiration. But nothing. I thought of maybe doing a fun, goofy combo with Robbie Retro, but wasn't feeling it and found a different tag team option for Robbie. So I'm left with nada. If Tana doesn't end up with a role soon, he's going to start the 2009 game year unemployed... BTW PS... stop talking about Tee-Cee-Dub and get a show posted! I'm getting anxious here! The thought of McFly carrying Tana is both awe-inspiring and horrifying. If and when I can sign Samoan Machine, I will find far beter uses for him than tagging with Tana.... Uses like jobbing to Rich Money![/QUOTE] You know, with the exception of Samoan Machine, a lot of them need serious work. Both Kid Toma and Akima Brave need a lot of time in development, Giant needs to work on his Physical, and Rhino Umaga needs a brush-up in development. If was as if, when Samoan Machine, Rhino Umaga, Akima Brave, and Kid Toma were training, only Samoan Machine was really paying attention or working hard on his craft. As for Giant Tana, I have to say this. Bobby Lashley, despite his size, is not very menacing, because, as someone else on this board has said before, looks like someone had put Wayne Brady's head on Brock Lesnar's body. That's Giant Tana, except Samoan. Giant Tana has a very unmenacing face.

[QUOTE=Astil;669103]Or with Nevada for Ten Tana Nuke Hell throw in the Neptunes for Lust, Bruce for Pride, Tyler for Envy, Gilmore for Wrath and Payne for Sloth. Best. Stable. Ever![/QUOTE] The Nuke idea rules. Gonna have to test chemistry there. Or at least check if I already have... Fun stable idea. If I didn't already have plans for everyone you just mentioned, you would've just given me from fun to play with... [QUOTE=ampulator;669137]You know, with the exception of Samoan Machine, a lot of them need serious work. Both Kid Toma and Akima Brave need a lot of time in development, Giant needs to work on his Physical, and Rhino Umaga needs a brush-up in development. If was as if, when Samoan Machine, Rhino Umaga, Akima Brave, and Kid Toma were training, only Samoan Machine was really paying attention or working hard on his craft. As for Giant Tana, I have to say this. Bobby Lashley, despite his size, is not very menacing, because, as someone else on this board has said before, looks like someone had put Wayne Brady's head on Brock Lesnar's body. That's Giant Tana, except Samoan. Giant Tana has a very unmenacing face.[/QUOTE] Tana is interesting... He's actually a pretty decent worker for a Super Heavyweight. There aren't too many guys his size who have the combination of Performance, Entertainment, and Rumble. Reasonable Stamina. He even has decent Selling for a big guy. He's not quite Dread... but he's not far away either. But he's not very Menacing. B isn't bad, but its not great either. He has the skills to be make a pretty decent monster heel, but he's really not. The default image is a big part of that, too, though at least there is an "angry" version of him available. He's just a slightly odd combination... Wayne Brady's head on Brock Lesnar's body... Nice... And accurate, too. The Samoans Wildboyz just show how spoiled I've become, talent wise. I look at Kid Toma and then someone like Bryan Holmes, and I wonder why Toma is still on the roster. Even with A tag experience, he's not long for this promotion. As I said before, I'm just really not sold on Akima Brave either.

I'm not sold on either. I think both got out of development way too fast, ESPECIALLY Kid Toma. I can see Kid Toma in 4C, CZCW, or even WLW. I think I had games where CZCW hired Kid Toma and managed to get a C+ out of him consistently. I think it was against Brett Biggz one time, of all people. It makes me wonder how the AI does it...

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;669447]People are poaching your talent into [i]other save games[/i]? Man, the British scene's tough.[/QUOTE] Or am I just that damned good, PS? Never underestimate the power of the Eisen's.... But for you, Nevermore, I'll leave Ms. Evans alone. I wouldn't want to make Easy Emma jealous...

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;669447]People are poaching your talent into [i]other save games[/i]? Man, the British scene's tough.[/QUOTE] Man, you should know with your ROF experience. You're just lucky I never brought Don Henderson over for his ECW Television Title run I had planned :p. ...and thank you, BP, much appreciated. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;669459]Man, you should know with your ROF experience. You're just lucky I never brought Don Henderson over for his ECW Television Title run I had planned :p. ...and thank you, BP, much appreciated. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] Now that you don't have to worry about the SWF stealing Emma - my SWF, at least - you better keep up the good work on MOSC. I've been doing my best to keep up. Its a good read.

[QUOTE=James Casey;669658]BP, stop meta-posting and start posting. We want Legends! :p[/QUOTE] Stop pressuring me! The show is taking a bit longer to put together than I had hoped... but in a good way. One of the segments is getting a lot of focus, and with good reason, I think. I was oh-so-tempted to rush to get the show posted, but its worth doing properly (I think). My unlikely hope was to get through to the Christmas Clash pay per view by the end of this month real-time... but that just isn't going to happen. Hope to have the show posted either sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Happy now, JC? HAPPY?!?

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;669736]Stop pressuring me! The show is taking a bit longer to put together than I had hoped... but in a good way. One of the segments is getting a lot of focus, and with good reason, I think. I was oh-so-tempted to rush to get the show posted, but its worth doing properly (I think). My unlikely hope was to get through to the Christmas Clash pay per view by the end of this month real-time... but that just isn't going to happen. Hope to have the show posted either sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Happy now, JC? HAPPY?!?[/QUOTE] Ah, don't let the pressure get to you. Astil was bugging me about posting a new show the other day. I was like "Dude, I posted the preview [i]yesterday[/i]! Two shows in one week is plenty, if you ask me, thank you!" Meanwhile, Phantom Stranger's TCW diary is four pages long, without a single show, and [i]nobody[/i] gives him flak about it! Hell, it's already rated five stars! We're so un-appreciated, I swear.. :p Really, though, take all the time you need, we'll be patient.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;669736] Hope to have the show posted either sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Happy now, JC? HAPPY?!?[/QUOTE] Never. You know me... :p [QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;669746]This boggles the hell out of me, I've gotta say. Not that I'm not grateful.[/QUOTE] It's not the size, as they say... :D

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;669746]This boggles the hell out of me, I've gotta say. Not that I'm not grateful.[/QUOTE] No disrespect intended of course, but not one show in, and everybody already seems to be expecting a Diary Of The Year candidate out of you.. :p

[QUOTE=Zeel1;669750]No disrespect intended of course, but not one show in, and everybody already seems to be expecting a Diary Of The Year candidate out of you.. :p[/QUOTE] Yeah. No pressure, eh? ;) In all honesty, no - it's the five-starring and so forth when we haven't seen the quality of the shows that's astonishing me. But, y'know... That rating can and quite probably will change.

[QUOTE=Zeel1;669740]Ah, don't let the pressure get to you. Astil was bugging me about posting a new show the other day. I was like "Dude, I posted the preview [i]yesterday[/i]! Two shows in one week is plenty, if you ask me, thank you!" Meanwhile, Phantom Stranger's TCW diary is four pages long, without a single show, and [i]nobody[/i] gives him flak about it! Hell, it's already rated five stars! We're so un-appreciated, I swear.. :p Really, though, take all the time you need, we'll be patient.[/QUOTE] I would be disappointed if JC wasn't busting my chops a bit. Keeps me on my toes. Even if it was serious impatience, rather than just goofing around, I wouldn't mind it. The fact that people on here are anticpating my work even to a small degree if a huge compliment, in my mind. [QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;669755]Yeah. No pressure, eh? ;) In all honesty, no - it's the five-starring and so forth when we haven't seen the quality of the shows that's astonishing me. But, y'know... That rating can and quite probably will change.[/QUOTE] That's what an established reputation will do for, Mr. Reigning Diarty of the Month. As for the star rating changing, I don't think it can go up over five stars, my friend...

[QUOTE=Zeel1;669740]Ah, don't let the pressure get to you. Astil was bugging me about posting a new show the other day. I was like "Dude, I posted the preview [i]yesterday[/i]! Two shows in one week is plenty, if you ask me, thank you!" Meanwhile, Phantom Stranger's TCW diary is four pages long, without a single show, and [i]nobody[/i] gives him flak about it! Hell, it's already rated five stars! We're so un-appreciated, I swear.. :p Really, though, take all the time you need, we'll be patient.[/QUOTE] Take it as a compliment. "We want more!" Speaking of which,I seem to be having Dan Stone Jr. withdrawals. Can you help me out BigPapa? ;)

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;669755]Yeah. No pressure, eh? ;) In all honesty, no - it's the five-starring and so forth when we haven't seen the quality of the shows that's astonishing me. But, y'know... That rating can and quite probably will change.[/QUOTE] I think it's because it's made by you, PHANTOM STRANGER. People see your name next to the topic, and believe, "I must read this!" To be honest, if Bigpapa42 decided to make a new diary, I would definitely give it a try, BECAUSE it's Bigpapa42's. :p There are some good diaries that don't get rated at all. They do get commented on, though. Maybe it's a case of "Popularity over Performance"? :p

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Legends[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Banners/LegendsBanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]Wednesday, Week 4, October 2008 Minnesota Coliseum (Mid West) - 10,000[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poGsYxYENs0"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DuaneFrySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/MelanieFlorenceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Duane Fry - Phil Vibert - Melanie Florence[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Duane Fry[/B]: I would like to welcome everyone to SWF Legends! I'm here with Melanie Florence and Phil Vibert. And SWF Legends is where the action is! [B]Melanie Florence[/B]: I like action, love! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I've heard that about you... [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RichMoneyalt8Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rich Money In-Ring Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts not with one of the many mega-popular stars of the Legends brand, but with SWF World Heavyweight champion and Supreme brand star Rich Money. The crowd lights the fires of hatred as soon as the familiar opening strains of "Numb" being to play. When the man himself emerges through the Supreme Gate, the arena is rocking with roaring hatred directed at Money. The superstar is wearing a typical expensive designer sport coat and carrying his championship belt. He slowly makes his way down to the ring, basking in the massive crowd reaction. It takes a good long while for the crowd to quiet down once Money is in the ring. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: I know, I know... You're as happy to have me here as I am to be on the geriatrics brand. I am not here in this ring by choice. It is by request. You see, the powers-that-be in the Supreme Wrestling Federation are a bit panicked that they couldn't make this match between Christian Faith and me a title match. So they want us to try to hype it up as much as possible. I was told to come out here tonight, in front of all you fine mid western sheep and say a few words about Christian Faith. They did not tell me what to say, so I'll say what I want... [I] Money is drowned out by the fans. Whether it is the fact that he's there to talk about their champion, or because he called them sheep, they let him know what they think about him. Its nothing nice. Its a long moment before they quiet down again enough for him to talk. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: I'm not the kind of man who likes to talk about someone, not when I can talk to them. What I have to say to Faith, I want to say to his face. So if you wouldn't mind coming out here, old man... [I]More boos and a bit of a wait, until...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian Faith[/B][/CENTER] [I]The partisan Minnesota fans erupt with joy when Christian Faith emerges through the Supreme Gate. The legend is without his SWF Supreme championship, but he is wearing a purple Minnesota Vikings T-shirt. As if he needs to buy any more love from the fans. Faith doesn't move any further towards the ring than standing on the stage. He stops there, holidng a microphone and waiting for the fans to quiet down. [/I] [B]Christian Faith[/B]: I'm not sure I'm much interested in anything you have to say, Money. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Well that's fine, Faith. But you started this whole thing by coming on my show and issuing a challenge to me. This is all happening because of you. So I don't really know that you have much room to complain. [I]There is moment of silence. Faith says nothing. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: See, all I'm out here to do is to tell you a little story. A story about a young man who grew up watching wrestling. Who grew up loving wrestling. Not too different from many of these fans here. And yet, at the same time, different. Because this young man had the proverbial “silver spoon”. You see, this young man grew up in the 1980s and that was a very different time. There was no Internet to look up news or stream video clips. It was a tougher time to be a fan. But this young man had parents who were accommodating to his love of wrestling, and so they let him subscribe to all the wrestling magazines, newsletters, and dirt sheets that he wanted to. They let him trade tapes. Whatever it took to feed and grow that love of this business So that young man grew up not just on Sam Strong, Rip Chord, and Dread, but also Professor Nero, Pat Deacon, Chief Two Eagles, and even Elemental and Optimus. And you, Faith. [B]Christian Faith:[/B] Is there a point to this, Money? [B]Rich Money[/B]: Of course there is. Have a little patience. Have a little... faith. [I]Faith is again silent, as Money smirks. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: Now that young man grew up, and he grew up to have limitless potential. Smart, strong, athletic, charismatic, and devilishly handsome, he could have pursued any path he wanted in life. And he would have succeeded. He could have chosen to be a captain of industry, as his father was. Or a football star, perhaps. Or an intellectual. Or an artist. Any path would have led him to success. But there was only path for this young man, and that was the path into this business. Pro wrestling, which he had loved since he was a child. He gave everything to this business... and he ended up here. In this ring. Holding this belt. Because that young man was me. [B]Christian Faith: [/B]That's a lovely story... [B]Rich Money:[/B] I am not finished. [I]Hard Cash cuts off Faith with the last statement, venom on his voice. It is easy to forget that the charming, well-dressed, and well-spoken champion has a definite edge. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: The point of this story isn't about me, Faith. Its about you. Because, like so many others, I have followed your career for a very long time. But unlike most, I followed you before you were a star. I was 9 years old when I first read your name in a wrestling newsletter, taking about the big kid from Boston with all the charisma you could imagine. You were one to follow, it said. One for the future. But you caught the eye of the Supreme Wrestling Federation before long and they made you into a star. Oh, you paid your dues in those early years here, as everyone used to have to. By the time you won this World Heavyweight title for the first time in 1993, you were the star. You and Bruce the Giant, then Sam Keith and Sean McFly. And then one by one, they left. But you stayed. Christian Faith, the one constant in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. [B]Christian Faith[/B]: Yeah, I've been here a long time, Money. What's your point? [B]Rich Money[/B]: A long time? Some would call it a lifetime. Do your realize there are wrestlers on the SWF roster now who weren't even conceived yet when you debuted in the Supreme Wrestling Federation? But I'm getting ahead of myself. See, when I signed with the SWF in 2005, I was excited to be able to work with some of the legends of this business – Sam Keith, Skull DeBones... and you. It seemed like you were nearing the end. But here we are, nearly five years on and your still hanging on. [I]Faith laughs at this. [/I] [B]Christian Faith[/B]: Still hanging on? I'm the SWF Supreme champion. I'd say I'm doing pretty well. [B]Rich Money[/B]: Oh yes. I see you don't have your fake little belt with you. Didn't want to see it up against this here belt, the one that truly matters? The one with the history and the prestige. But let's not get into a pissing contest about our belts. Because I want to ask a question, Faith, and I hope I get an honest answer. When you were moving up the ranks of the Supreme Wrestling Federation in early 90s, and you found you had no spot at the top yet because of guys like Sam Strong and Rip Chord... Legends of this business who had their time at the top, who had enjoyed their glory, and were nearing the end of their run... As a young man who was hungry for success, did that frustrate you? Did you want those old men to hurry up and get on? Did you get frustrated that you couldn't quite reach the top while they were still there? [I]The question hangs unanswered. The crowd is quiet. Money gives it a moment, staring up at Faith on the stage. He finally smiles before he continues. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: I'll take that silence as a “yes”, then. So isn't it ironic that all those kids are looking up at you and thinking the same thing? [B]Christian Faith[/B]: So this suddenly about you being noble and trying to do things for "the kids"? [B]Rich Money[/B]: Screw the kids. Generation Supreme can make their own way. I did. No, this is about you getting on with getting on. Christian Faith: Look, do you know how many people have tried to “retire” me now? Do you really want to be another one who fails in that attempt, Money? [B]Rich Money[/B]: No, still swinging and missing at the point. It's a funny thing, though - when Brandon decided to target you and try to retire you at the beginning of the year, that was at my suggestion. Of course, that was before he decided to fire Emma and start wearing makeup... I swear, there has to be something about this brand that just makes people stupid... Or stupider... Anyway, I'm not going to say that I will to retire you. Because we all know it won't happen. No matter how badly I beat you at Christmas Clash - and make no mistake, I will beat you so very badly - you are just gonna pop back up, wipe the blood off your face, and scream about "having faith". [I]The crowd reacts for Faith's catch-phrase even when its Rich Money say it mockingly.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: No, Faith, I'm a realist. Its part of what makes me so very money. My goal in this match is simply to try make you a realist. So that you will hopefully finally realize that your time is passed and that its time to move on. Do I “have faith” that you'll be have the courage to make that realization? No, but that's my hope. [B]Christian Faith[/B]: You try tell these fans that my time is past! [I]Faith gets a huge pop for this, but Money simply laughs.[/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: If we let these fans make the decisions, Faith, Sam Strong would still be kicking around this ring. Its funny, Faith, but you were the only who challenged me... yet it also seems to me that you're looking for motivation. Trying to find a reason to make stepping into this ring with me worthwhile. A reason to face the beating you are going to take. See, I don't need motivation. Pride is all I need. The desire to be the best, no matter who is in the ring with me. And of course, the chance to take down one more Supreme Legend is always appealing. [B]Christian Faith[/B]: I don't lack for motivation, Money. The reason I want to step into that ring with you at Christmas Clash and the reason I challenged you is because I want to shut you up. Its that simple. I'm tired of you talking. I'm tired of you getting away with whatever you want, with repercussions. There are no consequences for your actions on the Supreme brand. But there are going to be consequences... me. [I]The crowd reacts to this. Belts or no, they are hot for this match. [/I] [B]Christian Faith[/B]: You are going to learn that money isn't everything. That money can't buy faith. That you do have to pay for your words. And you will learn that you are nowhere near as talented as you would like to think. [I]There is a long silence as Faith finishes. The duo stare hard at each other across the arena. [/I] [B]Rich Money[/B]: Are you done now? Aren't you supposed to throw your catch-phrase in here now...? [I]Faith does just that, and its amazingly loud as the crowd screams it along with him.[/I] [B]Christian Faith[/B]: I... have... FAITH!!! [I]Money allows Faith to have the last word in this exchange, but you can tell by the confident smirk on his face that Faith won no ground in the war of words.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/DanStoneJrSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/T-RexSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Dan Stone Jr vs Rex[/B][/CENTER] In the battle of skill and technique versus size and power, Dan Stone wins. And decisively. Rex takes a page out of Steve Frehley's book and tries to overwhelm Stone off the start with blunt power wrestling... but Rex lacks the athleticism of The Dark Destroyer and Stone is simply too good. He counters everything perfectly. The 36-year old Canadian systematically attacks his much bigger opponent, putting together a text book approach to using his athleticism and diverse skills to wear down Rex. Stone looks fantastic, but he manages to do so without making his opponent look poor. Its a thing of beauty for anyone who actually enjoys their wrestling, and the crowd is quite into it. There is a big pop as DSJ gets the monster up for a Stone Backbreaker, and the crowd loves it when the legend finally snaps in his Stone Ankle Stretch to force Rex to tap. [B][CENTER]Dan Stone Jr Wins at 11:14 via Submission Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/DanStoneJrSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DharmaGreggAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ArtReedSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Dan Stone Jr, Dani Nevada + Art Reed In-Ring Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]After the match, Stone remains in the ring. He is joined by Dani Nevada and Art Reed. The already-popular newcomer hardly looks to have got going in his ten-plus minute match against the huge Rex. He isn't breathing heavy at all as he takes the microphone. With his notable Nova Scotia accent, DSJ tells the fans that for two decades, the Stone family has been all over the world. They've shown fans everywhere what old school technical wrestling is all about. Now, Stone is here in the Supreme Wrestling Federation to show these fans what that is all about. Its a lesson that the fans will love, he promises, and that some in the SWF will hate. Stone says that he's been given many nicknames through his long and distinguished career. His two favorites are “The Lord of the Ring” and “The Master of the Mat”. Fans and opponents will soon learn just how he earned those nicknames... That lesson is part of what brought Dan Stone Junior here to the SWF. The other part is how the so-called “Golden Faction” decided to treat Dan's cousin, Dani, as well as his friend Art Reed. The Canadian holds up two fingers, saying that he has now downed two Faction members. He has been told that he will face the third at Christmas Clash, when he faces Johnny Bloodstone for the SWF Legends championship. Stone says that Johnny is someone he knows very well and has for along time. That he used to be an honorable warrior. It seems that the SWF alters people, however, as the Johnny Bloodstone these fans know is not the same man. Stone will remind Johnny of who he used to be at the pay per view. Then they will see who the true “legend” is then. The lovely Dani is a touch overexcited through her cousin's promo, bouncing around and clapping like a cheerleader. Reed stands in the background, somber and unimpressed. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Two-and-oh. [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/HellMonkeyalt7Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/FrankiePerez_alt15Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/FumihiroOtaalt7Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/KazumaNaratoalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ElmoBensonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GrouchoBlingSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWF_Sky_Club_TagMid.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWF_Sky_Club_TagMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Lords of Pure vs The Tokyo Underground vs High Concept SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team Championships[/B][/CENTER] This one is a hot mess of constant action. Both the champions and masked heels are all over the place, popping off a series of attempted high spots. Though less experienced, Pathlow and Perez are much controlled and focused. They show off their puroresu-inspired style with strikes and a straight-ahead approach. Ota gets taken out of the match when Benson knocks him off the top turnbuckle and he drops to the floor outside the ring. Benson finds himself taken out of the match a short time later, when he somehow manages to get himself tangled up with the Underground's manager Mr. Miwa outside the ring. The crowd senses that something is about to happen, as the match builds towards the final sequence. Groucho Bling can only watch as Frankie Perez lays into Narato again and again, then the Lords unleash their big finisher, the Show of Respect. Perez tags in Pathlow before laying out Narato with a rolling scissor kick, which Pathlow follows up with a Shooting Star Press. Perez makes such no one interrupts the pin attempt and there are new champions! High Concept look utterly stunned as the Lords of Pure engage in a subdued celebration with their manager, Raven. [B][CENTER]John Pathlow Wins at 8:34 via Pinfall Grade: C-[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: And we have new SWF Sky Club Division Tag Team champions! [B]Melanie Florence[/B]: The nutters look sad. [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JacobJettSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MainstreamHernandezSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/KatieCameronSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jacob Jett, Mainstream Hernandez + Katie Cameron Locker Room Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]Mainstream Hernandez is standing uncomfortably close to a mirror. He is close enough to be making our with his reflection. But he is instead staring as his reflection while he chants...[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Kid Liquid... Kid Liquid... Kid Liquid...Kid Liquid... [I]The camera pulls back a bit as Hernandez continues to chant his self-applied nickname. He is standing in the corner of a pretty small locker room. In the room with him are Jacob Jett and Katie Cameron. The pair are looking at each other with “what's he doing?” expressions as Hernandez continues to chant. Communicating through a series of obvious gestures, Katie pushes Jacob over to talk to Hernandez.[/I] [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: Uh, you doin okay there, buddy? [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: I'm doing better than okay. I'm ready. Tonight is the night. [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: The night? [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Tonight. [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: What's tonight? [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: The night. [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: I got that part. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Tonight's the night. [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: Okay, but are you going to tell me why? [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: I'm going to win the Shooting Star belt tonight. [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: You are? [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Of course. Tonight, the world meets Kid Liquid. [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: I thought the world met Kid Liquid two months ago. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Tonight, the world meets the real Kid Liquid. [I]Jett looks over at Katie, giving a helpless shrug. She gestures to keep going. And to encourage.[/I] [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: Uh, yeah, Acid won't know what hit him. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Of course not. No one can see Kid Liquid coming. Jacob Jett: Like rain. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Like invisible rain. [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: Invisible rain that wins championships! [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Yeah! [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: Now go get him, Kid Liquid! [I]Unleashing a guttural howl, Hernandez – err... Kid Liquid – runs out of the locker room to head towards destiny...[/I] [I]Jett and Cameron remain in the locker room, looking unsure at what just happened. [/I] [B]Katie Cameron[/B]: He's certain got himself worked up. [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: Yup. [B]Katie Cameron[/B]: He have a chance against Acid? [B]Jacob Jett[/B]: Nope. [B][CENTER]Grade: C+[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MainstreamHernandezSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/AcidSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/SWF_Shooting_Star_altMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Acid SWF Shooting Star Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] Hernandez comes into the match clearly hyped up and perhaps a bit too hyped up. He starts the match by flying across the ring at Acid, who simply dodges and leaves “Kid Liquid” tangled in the ropes. The open moments of the match are the champion simply avoiding or countering most of what the challenger attempts. Acid then starts to dominate, and it appears that it might be a quick defense for the champion. Everything changes when Acid goes for his Acid Rain Bomb swan dive Senton Bomb... but misses. Hernandez goes for a quick roll up but the champion kicks out. And for a couple minutes, the match is a wide open and fast affair that the crowd clearly enjoys. But Hernandez just cannot keep up with the experienced masked flier at this point and Acid takes over, ending the match quickly when he locks in his Acidity Test and forces a tap out. [B][CENTER]Acid Wins at 7:44 via Submission Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: Tonight... was not the night... [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/BigCatBrandonalt21Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small%20Alt/EricTyleralt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/BryanHolmesalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/JDMorganalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/AcidSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Big Cat Brandon, Eric Tyler, Bryan Holmes, JD Morgan + Acid Backstage Confrontation Video[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video shows on the Supreme Screen, with a caption indicating that it happened backstage a short time ago. It starts with Big Cat Brandon wandering into a backstage lounge area. A few workers are milling about in the background. The 335-pound alliance member is wearing street clothes... but also his cat face paint. It makes for an odd combination. He wanders up to a vending machine. The Big Cat stares longingly as a chocolate bar – milk chocolate, of course – and finally digs into his pocket for some change. He takes a painful long time trying to count out the change... Suddenly someone shoves Big Cat from behind, slamming him hard into the vending machine and sending his handful of change flying everywhere. He turns quickly and finds himself surrounded by Eric Tyler's Watchmen trio, and the General Manager himself. Acid is still sweaty and carrying his SWF Shooting Star belt, but Holmes and Morgan are in street clothes. Holmes gets up into Brandon's face. Tyler says that the Watchmen want to pass along a little message... that they don't appreciate disloyal turncoats. Brandon James made a big mistake when he fired Emma Chase, Tyler says, and a worse mistake when he took up with Vibert's alliance. Now, Big Cat has to pay for that poor choice... Before things can escalate, Acid finds himself tossed aside...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian Faith, Chris Morrisette + Chris Caufield[/B][/CENTER] [I]Its Christian Faith who shoved aside the stock masked wrestler. But the SWF Supreme champion has backup – Chris squared. Both Morrisette and Caufield are with the champion. Suddenly outnumbered, the Watchmen don't seem so ready for a fight. Tyler pulls his thugs away from the scene, promising Faith and his cohorts that they've got some lessons to learn about how things are going to work here on Legends. And Big Cat... He has some payback coming his way...[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: That could've got ugly in a hurry. [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AmericanElementalSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TexasPeteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]American Elemental vs Texas Pete[/B][/CENTER] This one is a fun little match. Its basically two minutes of the big cowboy squashing the flippity floppity masked wrestler, then a two-minute comeback where American Elemental has the crowd support. But the 225-pound Elemental can't get Pete off his feet, and ends up taking some heavy blows for his efforts. In unclear whether the fans get behind American Elemental because the winless hard-worker is actually getting over with the fans, or if the fans in Minnesota just hate Tex that much. Those fans don't get to cheer for long, as Pete batters the smaller man down. A Lone Star Drop power bomb leaves AE prone and an easy pin. [B][CENTER]Texas Pete Wins at 6:54 via Pinfall Grade: C[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Managers%20Alt/GrandmasterPhunkalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EnygmaBlueSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Grandmaster Bling + Enygma In-Ring Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]The Grandmaster has gained a bigger profile since becoming the color commentator on Supreme TV, and he gets a decent crowd reaction as he struts out to the ring. He has Enygma following behind him. The pimp-ish manager is handed a microphone as he climbs into the ring. The Grandmaster says that the great Phunking Nation continues to grow, and the Legends brand has not been forgotten. Far from it. He is going to make certain that the Phunking Empire cannot be ignored on the Legends brand. Because the SWF has sure ignored Enygma, a former SWF World Heavyweight champion. If it wasn't far the Bling raising the stink with the man Tyler, Enygma would probably be working nothing but dark matches, just so the likes of Tyler's thugs and the Golden Faction could get more TV time... Enygma isn't the only SWF star being ignored or mistreated. No, when Eric Eisen took over as the Interim General Manager on the Supreme brand, he used a personal beef to simply toss aside one of the most loyal men in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Thankfully, the Legends brand will give that man a place. And the Phunking Empire will give him a role. So here is...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EnforcerRobertsalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Enforcer Roberts[/B][/CENTER] [I]The long-serving, uncharismatic Roberts makes his way down to the ring to a decent reaction. Negative, of course. But at least he gets a reaction. Grandmaster Bling says that Roberts will partner Enygma against Mass Effect tonight.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EnforcerRobertsalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EnygmaBlueSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RaymondDiazSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Enforcer & Enygma vs Mass Effect[/B][/CENTER] An interesting tag match as Ray Diaz is the only one to get a legit face reaction. The Phunking duo of Enforcer and Enygma play clear heel roles, cheating endlessly and getting plenty of interference from Grandmaster Bling. But Steve Frehley gets a very mixed reaction – the Minnesota crowd seems a bit uncertain of how to treat the tweener Dark Destroyer. Making things more interesting is that the heel duo are basically forced to play the underdog role, as the match is mostly dominated by the faces. Its mostly about Steve Frehley once again looking like the monster Steve Frehley of his early career, but Diaz looks plenty good too. He bumps Roberts all over the place with a big series of suplexes and back drops. After a flying knee off the top turnbuckle from Enygma, Roberts does manage to show off his grappling skills as he works over Diaz for a bit. But the 338-pound monster battles back with strong crowd support, managing to tag in Frehley. Then the rest of the match is all Frehley. The Dark Destroyer roars with primal anger as he tears through both Enygma and Roberts, putting down Enygma with a Dark Destroyer Spear and then scoring the pin. [B][CENTER]Steve Frehley Wins at 11:22 via Pinfall Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: No doubt about it, Steve Frehley is back! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I'm not sure the fans are so happy about it, though... [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RaymondDiazSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/EmmaChaseAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Steve Frehley, Ray Diaz + Emma Chase Locker Room Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]Frehley and Diaz walk into their small locker room after the match... and stop in their tracks. Emma Chase is sitting on a seat in the corner, waiting for them. The lovely Emma is looking fantastic, wearing a very revealing little dress. The duo are clearly surprised to see her in their locker room. [/I] [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: Emma. [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Steve. [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: You want something? [B]Emma Chase[/B]: I want many things. But its more a question of what you want. [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: How's that? [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Well, you clearly found your edge, Steve. You unleashed the animal. Now people are afraid of you again. But where do you go from here? [I]Frehley is silent, brooding. Diaz is clearly paying attention but trying to not to be too overt about, going through his bag. Emma is on her feet, standing close to Frehley as she talks.[/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: You want that belt. The one that Christian Faith holds. But how do you get there? Who is going to convince Eric Tyler to give you that shot? Will Sara Silver do that for you? Or does she just want to you to be another one of her cronies in a suit? [B]Steve Frehley[/B]: And what can you offer? [I] Emma is almost wrapping herself around Frehley at this point. Most men would be reduced to pliable putty by Emma's flirtatious machinations at this point. But Steve Frehely is not most men. [/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Everything, Steve. Everything. Forget upgrading to first class – I'll have you flying around in the world in a private jet. I'll have you in a locker room befitting one of the biggest names in this business. You won't have Ray ferrying your around in his Escalade – nothing but limousine's. Five star hotels. Sponsorships deals. Talk shows. The best of everything and all first class. What you deserve, Steve. I'll make sure of it. [I]There is a silence as Frehley considers this. Diaz stares at the back of his friends head, a hopeful look on his face. [/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: I”ll let you mull it over, Steve. But don't mull too long... [I]She sways her way to the door, then stops and turns back dramatically for one more comment...[/I] [B]Emma Chase[/B]: Remember... what Emma chases... Emma gets... [I]She leaves, a ponderous silence filling the locker room. Frehley is unmoving, the gears in his head churning. [/I] [B]Ray Diaz[/B]: She's right, you know... [I]Frehley doesn't react at all. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: Frehley... Chase... Now there is a frightening combination! [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/RockyGoldenalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JohnnyBloodstoneSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/PistolPeteHallSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden & Bloodstone vs Chris Caufield & Pistol Pete Hall[/B][/CENTER] There is a huge pop from the crowd when Chris Caufield's partner turns out to be Pistol Pete Hall. The match starts out well, with the face duo doing well. But things break down and the match turns into a sloppy but entertaining mess. Referee Darren Smith struggles to keep things under control. Its the Faction duo making things fall apart, as they make constant switches through the match and most without a tag. Bloodstone ends up spending a significant amount of time isolating Caufield and working the brawler over. When Pistol Pete is finally tagged in, he clears house and its obvious that Rocky Golden wants to no part of the big hoss. Golden gets Hall chasing, and Bloodstone blindsides him into the ring steps. Bloodstone bounces the cowboys face off the ring post a few times while Golden gets back into the ring and attacks Caufield, who continues to battle. A knee to the back from Bloodstone put Caufield down, as referee Smith attempts to sort out who is the legal man in the ring. The Faction duo end up locking in submissions at the same time, with Bloodstone putting the Hall in a figure four leg lock wrapped around the ring post, and Golden gets Caufield up in The Rack. Neither Hall nor Caufield are going to submit, the referee stops it when he thinks Caufield has passed out. Despite Golden not being the legal man in the ring, the Faction duo are declared the winners. Hall and Caufield attempt to protest, but it won't change the decision. [B][CENTER]Rocky Golden Wins at 14:44 via Referee Stoppage Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: So does this mean Pistol Pete is part of the Alliance now? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Couldn't tell ya, Duane. [B]Duane Fry[/B]: Couldn't... or wouldn't? [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small%20Alt/EricTyleralt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/BryanHolmesalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/JDMorganalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/AcidSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Tyler, Bryan Holmes, JD Morgan + Acid Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]Just before the show ends, General Manager Eric Tyler leads out his Watchmen trio. The only come out as far as the stage. Tyler begins by saying that he really hopes Pistol Pete Hall hasn't decided to be the next to make the mistake of joining Vibert's Alliance, as that would be a very poor decision every which way around. Choose wisely, Tyler advises. He then says that everyone has been talking about the promos regarding The Forsaken. Everyone is asking who or what “The Forsaken” is... But if these clueless Minnesota fans actually paid attention to those promo videos, then it should be no secret who is coming. Someone who has been abandoned and forgotten. Someone who clearly strikes fear into the heart of Phil Vibert. He is coming back... And he is angry... The show fades on Eric Tyler's confident smirk...[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_bplus.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rating: 5.82[/B] [/CENTER] [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Astil;669832]Speaking of which,I seem to be having Dan Stone Jr. withdrawals. Can you help me out BigPapa? ;)[/QUOTE] Hopefully that will help a little, Astil... Only have one comment in regard to the show, which is that I'm sure some are going to be surprised to see the Lords of Pure winning the Sky Division tag titles. I realized that High Concept were getting fairly much ignored and the division - both the tags and the solo Sky Club division - are kinda stagnant. So I'm hoping to pump some more fun and personality into the division. The Kid Liquid segment was part of that. But I also have something coming for High Concept, but I think it will work better if they don't have the belts. The belts could have gone to a couple different teams to solidify them, but the Lords had as much momentum as any other team in the division and I think they'll do better with the belts than any of the others.

Archived