SWF: Generation Supreme

[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/Avatars/Small/AvatarSmall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Random thought of the day... when your live in a cage of your own making, does that allow you to hate the bars of your cell any less? The amount of work on my plate has basically doubled in the past weeks. Not that I was exactly lacking for things to do before, but I'm getting close to overwhelmed now. How can I complain about it, though? Its all due to my because of my idea for the new show and the roster split. Who knew there was so much involved in setting that up? Everything came to a halt the other day, though. Something I had been expecting - no, anticipating - arrived. It was just an unassuming plain folder that was left on my desk, but I knew what it was as soon as my eyes caressed it. I opened it eagerly and I smiled. I had a thousand things to do, and my Blackberry wouldn't let me forget that. But this I was doing this first. The folder never left the top of my desk for two days, not before that glorious moment arrived. Scott Sinclair knocked on my office door. "You wanted to see me," he said as he came in. Did the guy wear anything other than tight Under Armor gear? "I did, Scott." I motioned for him to sit down down and he took a seat across from me. I let a silence hang for a moment and I got the impression that it was uncomfortable for him. Finally, I picked up the folder and held it over the desk. I offered, "Let's play a little game. I have something in this here folder. Something special. Why don't you try to guess what it is?" "Guess? Why the hell would I guess? What are you, a child?" "Now that's not how you play the game," I chided him. "But if you don't want to play..." I tossed the folder to him. As Sinclair opened it, I told him, "I won't even make you look at it. Its the end of your SWF career, Sinclair." "So?" he demanded. "Is this supposed to worry me." "A positive test," I explained slowly. "For steroids. Scott, we had this little conversation already. I told you that if you tested positive again, you were gone. Well, here's where I get to keep my word." "You think you're going to fire me?" he demanded. "Kid, you don't have the power to fire me." "Wrong," I smiled. I slid another piece of paper across the desk to him. It was a letter of termination, ending Sinclair's contract with the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Richard Eisen's ink signature was on the bottom. Big Smack Scott stared at it for a moment, as if he was not quite comprehending what he was seeing. Perhaps he was illiterate, I mused. That wouldn't surprise me at all. "Would you like me to read it to you?" I offered. "F*ck you," he spat at me. "Now, now, no need to make it personal," I chided the big man. "Its just business, Sinclair. Now, when you signed your contract with SWF, it included a pretty lengthy Personal Conduct Policy clause. One that stated that if you tested positive for illegal substances, you could be punished any by means up to and including termination of said contract. That folder has the positive test. That's the resulting termination letter. You can sign it or not, but either way, your contract has been terminated and you no longer a paid employee of the Supreme Wrestling Federation." He put the paper and shrugged. The anger his face and I watched him try to switch on the charm. "Look, okay, I get it. No more juice. I'll quit if it'll make you guys happy." He even smiled at me, saying, "You win." I bet the guy is good with women if he can flip on the charm like that. Thankfully I'm not a woman and I'm not easily charmed. "No, Scott. No more chances. Its over. You're done." "Are you serious?" "Absolutely." He said nothing for a moment. He could flip on the charm, but he couldn't hide his emotions that well, as I could see him slowly getting angry. He was turning red. I let him get himself good and ready. "F*ck you!" he declared again. "You said that already." "After all I've done for this promotion, you think you can just fire me? Like I don't even matter? Like the fans won't miss me? You have no idea how much I meant to this promotion. No idea!" he roared at me. I laughed. It was a bad idea, but I laughed. "What you've done for this promotion," I repeated. "Sinclair, you've injured more workers in your time here than anyone else in the entire history of this promotion. That's what you've for the SWF. That's what people are going to be missing - you botching spots and no-selling. I know our fans are pretty sensitive, but I'm sure they'll find a way to get over it." For a second, I really thought he might come over the desk at me. He stood up, glaring. But he was making for the door, not for me. My adrenaline was up enough that I would have given him a fight if he did attack. I wondered if he would find a way to botch something in a close-quarters fist fight in my office? Would he no-sell if I actually punched him right on the chin? "You haven't seen the last of me. I'll be back with my lawyer. A whole godd*mned team of them," he promised. I shrugged, fighting to keep my voice even and not let the adrenaline take over. I wanted to yell right back, but instead said, "Take the letter, Sinclair. Show them. It's legally binding. We know what we're doing." "Fine. Watch for me in TCW. Or in Japan. I tell you what, I'm going to win so many world titles, I won't know what to do with them," he blustered. Sinclair really was just like an elementary school bully. Not that bright when you get right down it and challenged them mentally. If they couldn't physically intimidate you, they had nothing. "I'll be waiting," I promises him sincerely. "Go out there and make regret this, Sinclair. Because right now, this is the most right thing I've done since joining Supreme." "That you've done?" he spat at me. "That you've done? You're nothing kid. You don't mean a thing. You think this tiny little office of yours means something? No one's going to remember you when you're gone. You'll be nothing in the history of this company." "And you think you'll have a place in the Hall of Champions? You were here two and a half years, Sinclair, and what did you accomplish? Beyond making no friends and making everyone in the locker room hate you, I mean. I've been here six months and I've had a far bigger impact on the fortunes and direction of Supreme that you could hope to. The fans might not remember. But the works all will. And they'll remember what I did for them. That's far more than you can say about your time here and you know it." There was a heavy silence. "F*ck you." That was all he could muster. He glared at me, grabbed the paperwork and stormed out. I tried not to laugh as he stalked down the hallway... in the wrong direction... I did laugh when he stalked back the other direction to get to the elevator. There were so many more professional ways I could have handled that. But I was absolutely satisfied with the way it went. That was a memory I would cherish forever. And any time I happen to find clips from somewhere nowhere little sh*t promotion which was desperate enough to hire Big Smack Scott, I'll watch those clips as BSS makes a mess of another match and I'll think back to this day and these moments. It will bring a smile to my face every time. That's the kind of memory that you can just can't put a price on. Afterward, I found myself in the mood to work. Which was good, because I had a great deal to do. It was also good, because I wouldn't want to find myself feeling introspective in a moment like that. If I were feeling introspective, I might find myself musing about how perhaps Sinclair and I aren't so different in some ways. I might think that Sinclair's cage is abusing a certain substance. That by choice or by addiction he simply cannot stop, thereby making him powerless to keep from going in whatever direction that cage takes him. My cage is not so different, built out of my own ideas and creativity. It too is something I cannot escape now that I've created it, and I am equally powerless to make it take me where I want to be. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to musing over thoughts like those instead of papering the walls of my cage and making them ever thicker.... Saturday, Week 3, May 2008 Avatar[/quote] [/FONT]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to miss your monthly meeting with Big Smack Scott :D And to back up what Astil said a few posts back, please keep this going. I know you've been wavering on whether or not to carry on with the diary, but this is really good and it would be a shame to see you pack it in. Too many diaries disappear before they have reached a satisying conclusion and I feel you have so much more to say with your take on the SWF. Even if you can't keep up a regular schedule, in my opinion what you have here is too good to give up on. Two legendary diaries for TEW 07 J.Silver's USPW diary and Monkeypox's DAVE diary were erratic with when they would be updated but they still maintained their readership because the quality was there and I feel with this diary the quality is there.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;526698]I'm going to miss your monthly meeting with Big Smack Scott :D And to back up what Astil said a few posts back, please keep this going. I know you've been wavering on whether or not to carry on with the diary, but this is really good and it would be a shame to see you pack it in. Too many diaries disappear before they have reached a satisying conclusion and I feel you have so much more to say with your take on the SWF. Even if you can't keep up a regular schedule, in my opinion what you have here is too good to give up on. Two legendary diaries for TEW 07 J.Silver's USPW diary and Monkeypox's DAVE diary were erratic with when they would be updated but they still maintained their readership because the quality was there and I feel with this diary the quality is there.[/QUOTE] Don't worry, I'm thinking I can find myself a new antagonist pretty quickly. As for Big Smack Scott, I actually found myself looking him up on the unemployment list after I fired him. Looking at the Star Quality and the Entertainment skills, wondering why I couldn't make it work. Then I remembered that he tested positive once a month (even only on Medium testing) and he didn't develop at all in the five months I played, no matter how I tried to make it happen. Oh, and he hates me. That killed the "should I resign him?" idea pretty quick. And thanks for the encouragement. That's pretty much what I need. Not the praise, as nice as that is, but just knowing that people are reading and enjoying. I thrive on feedback. Whether its positive or negative. That's why I respond to most comments on the diary, even if its just someone saying "hey, like that you used music". Comments are definitely encouraged. Whether its suggestions, jokes, even criticism. Its all fuel for the fire.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Monday, Week 4, May 2008[/B] "If you missed Supreme TV last week, you missed some major announcements. Some announcements that could have lasting effects on the entire promotion!" "Rocky Golden and his manager Kristen Pearce introduced "The Golden Boy's" associates... None other than Troy Tornado and Texas Pete! The imposing duo joined Golden on air last week and they are looking to make an impact on the SWF! Rumors has it that Eric Eisen is targeting the trio in his SWF Protectorate that the Chosen One talked about on Generation Supreme recently. I'll have some thoughts on the impact this could have on the Supreme Wrestling Federation." "The other major announcement was Phil Vibert introducing the new SWF Legends championship. It might not be the prettiest of title belts, but expect it to be a sought-after piece of hardware. A lot of wrestlers that I've talked to so far love the idea behind the new belt. Richard Eisen obviously doesn't. I have some rumors to share about how the title might be awarded and who the favorites are." "Speaking of Richard Eisen, my insiders tell me that the Supreme supremo has quite the response in store. Don't miss Supreme TV this week to see just what he has in store!" "Rich Money has said that he's done with Steve Frehley, that he's taken all he wants from the Dark Destroyer. I have some inside dirt on who Money and the Alpha Dogs might target next. I might be willing to share that..." "Have the Bumfhole brothers given up on the SWF World Tag Team titles? If so, where does that leave the talented duo? I have some thoughts about what the near future might hold for the look-alikes from Florida." "Jack Bruce is scheduled to wrestle this week, and in a Threefold Threat™ match. Is the Long Island Angel's knee going to hold up for the match? He took a hellacious beating from The Harbinger at Master of Puppets. Is the SWF World Heavyweight champion ready to return just yet? Some are not so sure." "Its been impossible to ignore the tremendous form of Angry Gilmore of late. Though he has not always been on the winning end, the Canadian has looked fantastic in every match. Like a potential future world champion, in fact." "People are already starting to talk about Times of Trouble 2008. The popular pay per view has been around forever, and its offered up some of the greatest matches in SWF history. This year, we might just be seeing the return of the Supreme Warfare™ matches! The Fryster is excited just at the possibility! I have plenty of talk about on this one!" [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]A special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for Supreme TV this week! [COLOR=Red]Tornado & Texas[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Warrior Faith[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]The Biggz Boyz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Consequences[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Badd Kompany[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]The Warriors[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Gino Montero[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]The Almighty Dollar[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Valiant & Giedroyc[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Randy Bumfhole[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Jack Bruce[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Flex Garica[/COLOR] in a Threefold Threat™ Match [COLOR=Blue]Zimmy Bumfhole[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] [/quote][/FONT]

Tornado & Texas vs [B]Warrior Faith[/B] [I]Tornado & Texas may be making their debut but they're up against two of the biggest stars in the SWF. I can see a DQ win here, to at least make it look like the two new guys aren't being jobbed out clean in their first match. [/I] [B]The Biggz Boyz[/B] vs Consequences [I]Biggz Boyz do the job again[/I] [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs The Warriors [I]One tip, in the predicitons sheet it might be an idea to include the name of the individual wrestlers in tag teams as I'm struggling to remember who The Warriors are. Anyway Badd Kompany came in with much fanfare but have achieved very little so far, but I can see them possibly getting a win here.[/I] Gino Montero vs [B]Eric Eisen[/B] [I]Montero's probably not over enough yet to get the win.[/I] [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs Valiant & Giedroyc [I]Even though a Valiant & Giedroyc upset is possible, I just don't see it happening and for Big Money Inc. to continue looking a dominant force.[/I] Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Vengeance[/B] [I]Glorified squash to remind fans what a monster Vengeance is.[/I] Enforcer Roberts vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs Flex Garica in a Threefold Threat™ Match [I]Bruce is the only one here is that main event worthy, so he should take the win.[/I] [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B] vs Angry Gilmore [I]I see Zimmy getting the win here, on one hand it helps to press claims for himself and his brother to get another shot at the tag titles, but will also make Zimmy think that he could make it as a singles performer.[/I]

Tornado & Texas vs [B]Warrior Faith[/B] The Biggz Boyz vs [B]Consequences[/B] Badd Kompany vs [B]The Warriors[/B] Gino Montero vs [B]Eric Eisen[/B] [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs Valiant & Giedroyc Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Vengeance[/B] Enforcer Roberts vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs Flex Garica in a Threefold Threat™ Match Zimmy Bumfhole vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]

[B]Tornado & Texas[/B] vs Warrior Faith [B] The Biggz Boyz [/B]vs Consequences Badd Kompany vs [B]The Warriors [/B] Gino Montero vs [B]Eric Eisen [/B] [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs Valiant & Giedroyc Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Vengeance[/B] Enforcer Roberts vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs Flex Garica in a Threefold Threat™ Match Zimmy Bumfhole vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]

[B]Tornado & Texas[/B] vs Warrior Faith [B] The Biggz Boyz[/B] vs Consequences [B] Badd Kompany[/B] vs The Warriors [B]Gino Montero[/B] vs Eric Eisen [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs Valiant & Giedroyc Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Vengeance[/B] Enforcer Roberts vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs Flex Garica in a Threefold Threat™ Match Zimmy Bumfhole vs [B]Angry Gilmore[/B]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;527804]Tornado & Texas vs [B]Warrior Faith[/B] [I]Tornado & Texas may be making their debut but they're up against two of the biggest stars in the SWF. I can see a DQ win here, to at least make it look like the two new guys aren't being jobbed out clean in their first match. [/I] [B]The Biggz Boyz[/B] vs Consequences [I]Biggz Boyz do the job again[/I] [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs The Warriors [I]One tip, in the predicitons sheet it might be an idea to include the name of the individual wrestlers in tag teams as I'm struggling to remember who The Warriors are. Anyway Badd Kompany came in with much fanfare but have achieved very little so far, but I can see them possibly getting a win here.[/I] Gino Montero vs [B]Eric Eisen[/B] [I]Montero's probably not over enough yet to get the win.[/I] [B]The Almighty Dollar[/B] vs Valiant & Giedroyc [I]Even though a Valiant & Giedroyc upset is possible, I just don't see it happening and for Big Money Inc. to continue looking a dominant force.[/I] Randy Bumfhole vs [B]Vengeance[/B] [I]Glorified squash to remind fans what a monster Vengeance is.[/I] Enforcer Roberts vs [B]Jack Bruce[/B] vs Flex Garica in a Threefold Threat™ Match [I]Bruce is the only one here is that main event worthy, so he should take the win.[/I] [B]Zimmy Bumfhole[/B] vs Angry Gilmore [I]I see Zimmy getting the win here, on one hand it helps to press claims for himself and his brother to get another shot at the tag titles, but will also make Zimmy think that he could make it as a singles performer.[/I][/QUOTE] My name is foolinc and I agree with this predictions and reasons behind them.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;527804][I]One tip, in the predicitons sheet it might be an idea to include the name of the individual wrestlers in tag teams as I'm struggling to remember who The Warriors are. Anyway Badd Kompany came in with much fanfare but have achieved very little so far, but I can see them possibly getting a win here.[/I] [/QUOTE] I've actually meant to start doing this a couple of times. I'll try to remember it for the next one.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/Avatars/Small/AvatarSmall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Random thought of the day... is the idea of being "problem free" just a myth in this business, with no more basis in reality than leprechauns, Sasquatches, and the planet Alderaan? I didn't really believe my problems would be over after I fired Sinclair. I hoped, but it was a baseless and shallow hope. There are too many personalities in this place. That is both a good and bad thing at the same time. I got to enjoy the first few days of the post-Big Smack Scott era as I worried about nothing more than my work. I knew it couldn't last. I just didn't expect the problems to come from the bookends of the age spectrum... The first new problem started out subtly enough. I was backstage at the Generation Supreme show the other night and enjoying myself. I always enjoy myself at the Generation shows. For one, we now hold them all at the Supreme Arena at the Eisen Center and its just a beautiful facility. But moreso, I'm treated like a rock star. All the younger workers love the show and love me for creating it. I should say having the idea to create it, but I usually don't bother to correct them any more. Most of the young guys still job on the show, but they are at least on TV regularly. And they know that exposure on TV is the best way for them to move up the card and start getting wins. Midway through the show, Jay Chord approached me. Stormed up to me would be a better phrase, I guess. "Hey booker man," he said. "I want in on this second generation thing." I tried to hide my distaste at the statement. I'll just keep it civil by saying that Chord has not left the best impression on me so far. The kid is still just 17 years old - he should still be in school! Instead, he's a professional wrestler with a sense of entitlement and ego that outweigh his considerable skills. If the kid already has a bit of an attitude problem, what's he going to be like when he actually gets a push? I honestly was not a fan of signing him this early, but Eisen was adamant about it. I think Jay would be best served spending some time with his dad's promotion, but we have him here instead. "What second generation thing, Jay?" I replied dumbly. It wasn't a huge secret, but it also wasn't a plan we were trying to make sure everyone on the roster knew about. That's how things got out to the marks way before you could put it on screen. "The Kings thing," he told me coldly. He definitely wasn't taking the touchy feely approach here. "Its not a second generation thing." With the dripping sarcasm that only a 17-year old American male can generate, Jay told me, "They're all second generation guys. So its a second generation thing." "No, three of them are second generation," I correct him. "Newton isn't. So its not a second generation thing. That's not how we're presenting or pushing." "Well I don't care," was Chord's response. "I want in on it." "That won't work." "Why not?" The guy was like petulant child. Had Rip even tried to teach him any discipline growing up? Probably not too. Too busy getting hammered between shows. "Because its being called the Four Kings because there are four guys. If its five guys, the name doesn't exactly work. We've spent three months setting this up and we'd have to throw it all out the window." This just pissed the kid off, which I didn't really understand. "Fine, whatever. What the hell am I supposed to do then?" he demanded. "What? We have something set up for you. We told you all about it," I told him. Was he drunk? Did he take after dad that much? "Yeah," he nodded. "But that's not going to start for like a month." "Maybe two," I said slowly. "You have to be patient, Jay." He scowled at me and then turned and stomped away, muttering something about it all being a waste of time. The kid can't wait a month to get involved in a storyline. Really? If he's that anxious over this, what's going to happen when he doesn't get his first world title reign by the age of 19? Of course, trouble rarely comes alone. The next day I took the first of several calls from people on the roster letting me in on a little something. I would hear the same story nearly a dozen times from a dozen different workers over the next week. The story was the same every - a respected wrestler was continually bad mouthing the whole Legends show and roster split to other workers. That worker? None other than Eric Tyler. The oldest active wrestler on the SWF roster. The most experienced guy. The guy is supposed to add leadership and help out with the younger workers. What the hell is wrong with him? If he has an issue with the direction and the booking, why wouldn't he pursue the proper channels and talk to someone in management? Like me. I can understand Jay Chord acting like a jackass. He's a kid. That's the danger of hiring youngsters. But what excuse can Eric Tyler make? I haven't had a chance yet to talk to Tyler about it. I have zero doubt that its true. I might doubt the validity of it had it only come from one or two other workers? But close to a dozen doesn't leave a lot of room for reasonable doubt. Suffice to say being "problem free" didn't last for long. I don't know yet if either of these issues will blow up to be anything near to the problem that Sinclair became. And if they do, if they will have an outcome I will enjoy as much. With all the changes that SWF is going through right now, I get the feeling that these problems are just the start of many that I'm going to end up dealing with. Monday, Week 4, May 2008 Avatar[/quote][/FONT]

Well, just finished reading through the entire thing. All I can say is, WOW! Your characterization is gripping to say the least. I'm going to echo what others have said already, please keep this up. I'd even be willing to render some titles for your "Brand Split" if that will help "fuel the fire" for continuing. PM me if you would like some belts rendered and I'll be reading regardless. ReapeR

[QUOTE=ReapeR;528293]Well, just finished reading through the entire thing. All I can say is, WOW! Your characterization is gripping to say the least. I'm going to echo what others have said already, please keep this up. I'd even be willing to render some titles for your "Brand Split" if that will help "fuel the fire" for continuing. PM me if you would like some belts rendered and I'll be reading regardless. ReapeR[/QUOTE] Thanks! Like I said before, I love hearing that people are enjoying this. I definitely have some motivation to keep going for awhile at this point. I'm looking forward to seeing how the brand split goes. It really never was one of my long-term plans with this game, but its almost a necessity since I managed to add so many workers to the roster. I will also say that if anyone has suggestions on anything, feel free. I make no promises about using the suggestions, but whether its a storyline thought, a push suggestion, or even just something on how I present the diary feel free. Should have the next show posted up today or tomorrow.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Banners/SWFSupremeTVBanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tuesday, Week r, May 2008 The Theatre of Dreams (North West) - 8,324[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaMvVzqvRA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JerryEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Phil Vibert - Jerry Eisen[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Welcome to Supreme TV everyone. I'm Peter Michaels. With me tonight are Phil Vibert and Jerry Eisen. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Big announcement! Big announcement! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: You really keep a secret well, don't you, Jerry? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TroyTornadoAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TexasPeteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tornado & Texas vs Warrior Faith[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=yjglCd8_HBE"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=r7GpiRiFOo0"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] An entertaining match to open the show. The newcomers prove quite the challenge for the SWF veteran duo. Early in the match, Texas Pete goes toe-to-toe and blow-for-blow with Christian Faith and doesn't back down. Tornado puts on a technical display against Morrisete. The fans eat it all up in spades. Warrior Faith are just a bit too much for Tornado and Texas, as they eventually use some quick teamwork to allow Morrisette to get Pete in the Lobster Trap suplex and then get the pin. [B][CENTER]Chris Morrisette Wins at 9:54 via Pinfall Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Big announcement! Big announcement! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen In-Ring Announcement[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk7SKP4PJ2w"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Eisen comes out to the ring looking quite pleased with himself. He is dressed for business as usual and has a microphone. Before beginning, the CEO glares at Phil Vibert for a moment. Eisen begins by ripping into Vibert a bit, declaring that the introduction of the SWF Legends championship last week was nothing more than a cheap stunt aimed at winning the allegiance of some of the workers. He goes on to say that he, Eisen, didn't become the most important man in the wrestling world by forgetting about things. And he d*mned sure hasn't forgotten about the old school brawlers. In fact, Richard Eisen is going to give those workers something much more important than a new title belt... he's going to give them a whole show! Starting on Wednesday of the first week of June, SWF Legends will be seen on the CBA Network! The crowd reacts positively. Eisen explains that the change has become necessary as Supreme just has too much to offer to contain on just Supreme TV and Generation Supreme. The new show will signal some coming changes with the SWF roster, but the Supremo just hints at them. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: A new show! Wow! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Does this mean we get rid of Jerry? [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: We can hope, Phil! [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Um, what? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BartBiggzSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BrettBiggzSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SqueekyMcCleanSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/StevenParkerSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Biggz Boyz vs Consequences[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c126VLSjqR0&feature=related"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jcPnn-OIXn0"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The Biggz Boyz come into the match looking motivated. They actually take the fight to McClean and Parker, controlling much of it. It takes some dirty tracks by John McClean to slow down Brett enough for Parker to get an assisted pin. The Biggz look incensed after the loss. [B][CENTER]Steven Parker Wins at 8:54 via Pinfall Grade: C-[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: It's time for my brother! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EricEisenSeriousSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Eisen In-Ring Segment[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Eric Eisen comes down to the ring by himself. He looks rougher and more serious than usual, not clean shaven and not smiling. Climbing into the ring and grabbing the microphone, The Chosen One looks agitated. Eisen addresses the crowd, telling them he came out tonight without his usual associates for a very good reason. He explains that his father entrusted him with a special task months ago, to make sure that the interests of the Supreme Wrestling Federation were always protected. Eric had chosen two veteran wrestlers to join his Supreme Protectorate - Runaway Train and Enforcer Roberts. With the growth of the SWF into another show, Eisen explained that his Protectorate would have to expand. More workers may asked to join if they prove themselves worthy. There were names he had in mind already. These were two men his father always trusted and Eric said that he had chosen to do the same. But Eric was concerned that his two associates were giving their all. That they were not longer truly committed. So in the coming weeks, both would have to prove that loyalty. If they couldn't, those new additions would become replacements. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Supreme Protectorate? What a load of - [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Don't go there, Phil. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JossThompsonAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ShooterSeanDeeleyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EricTylerSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Badd Kompany vs The Warriors[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rwiBiP_-AJc"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wCMWLT62I"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The young duo start the match by taunting the veterans. Caufield and Tyler are too experienced to get rattled, but they do start the match by pushing hard. Thompson and Deeley battle back, with Deeley engaging in an impressive mat wrestling sequence with Tyler. It looks like the younger tag team might have the match in hand, but Caufield tags in and cleans house, and manages to get the pin on Thompson. Despite taking another loss, Badd Kompany look impressive. [B][CENTER]Chris Caufield Wins at 11:04 via Pinfall Grade: C[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Amazing Bumfholes Backstage Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fczX_HNaR84"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]The Bumfholes cut a promo backstage, where they inform the entire SWF that they're now looking for individual glory. They are going to start by targeting Marc DuBois' North American championship. Once one of them has that, the other will go after the World title. It's time for some Bumfhole Domination![/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Bumfhole Domination? I don't like the sound of that... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JackGiedroycSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant & Giedroyc vs The Almighty Dollar[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkysfPX_eIY"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dKtZF-Mxv2I"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The duo of Valiant and Giedroyc go up against two of the Alpha Dogs of the SWF and they don't back down. The long-haired duo battle hard and actually hold up well. They isolate Remo and attempt to slow him down a little, but he's just too powerful. Both teams attempt pins unsuccessfully. Rich Money looks like he has Valiant in trouble at one point, but he makes an impressive dive across the ring to tag in Giedroyc. The match breaks down when Angry Gilmore and Joey Sexy appear at ringside. The two manage distract both Valiant and Giedroyc as they get in a shouting match. When both men leave the ring to continue the argument, the ref finally counts the duo out. [B][CENTER]Remo Wins at 13:41 via Count Out Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: That was a cheap trick. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: ...I want you to want me... [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: You're an idiot. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RockyGoldenSuitSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/KristenPearceAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TroyTornadoAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TexasPeteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden, Kristen Pearce, Troy Tornado + Texas Pete In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_19EEUAr-H4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]The quartet make their way into the ring. Golden and Pearce are dressed for success, while Tornado and Pete are in normal street wear. Once in the ring, Golden grabs the microphone first. He tells everyone that he brought his little group of friends together for one reason - to dominate the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Anything short of that will be failure - and the Golden Boy does not fail! Pearce says that Rocky's first target has already been selected. It will be the man who has come to represent the Supreme Wrestling Federation for many fans... The Dark Destroyer Steve Frehley! Golden promises to expose Frehley. Tornado then takes the microphone and has a few unkind words about several of the SWF's top stars such as Jack Bruce, Christian Faith, and Chris Morrisette. He has some special venom for Morrisette.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SkullDeBonesSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Bumfhole vs Vengeance[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJXh-W2_Q0g"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857Wf4fTPn4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Randy Bumfhole goes right after The Harbinger, attacking him. The two spend awhile brawling, simply battering away at each other. Vengeance gets the better of it. But Bumfhole is determined and athletic, and he attempts to use those to his advantage. He seems to throw Vengeance off a bit when he takes things to the air. At one point, the big man tosses Bumfhole from the ring, but Randy grabs the top rope and skins the cat, getting back into the ring quickly and attacking Vengeance from behind. He finally gets The Harbinger off his feet and his the Bumfhole Buster. But Vengeance sits right back. After a moment of battering, he nails randy with his Skull Krusher and the match is over. [B][CENTER]Vengeance Wins at 12:35 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote]Phil Vibert: Not the best start to Bumfhole Domination... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/FrederiqueGarciaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/EnforcerRobertsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Flex Garcia vs Enforcer Roberts vs Jack Bruce[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ChT3AJAwGo"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rTiGlNDnOtE"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZ9ULkq1xM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The champion faces off against two opponents in a non-title fight. Though its technically a three-way match, its really two-against-one, and that one is hobbled by a bad knee. Without the ability to use his quickness and aerial abilities, Bruce is left with good old brawling. Garcia and Roberts double-team the champion from the start, but he does a good job of fighting back and trying to keep them separate. Roberts is blatantly focusing on Bruce's knee and trying to hobble him further. Garcia and Roberts show some good teamwork as they double-team Bruce. The Long Island Angel starts to wear down. While Garcia distracts referee Shane Stones, Roberts grabs a chair and looks set to use it to further ruin the champions knee. Bruce kicks him away and when Roberts swings it at Bruce, he accidentally catches the ref in the groin with the chair. While holding his groin in serious pain, Stones calls for the bell and Bruce is declared the winner. [B][RIGHT]Jack Bruce Wins at 8:54 via Disqualification Grade: B-[/RIGHT] [/B][/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Right in the Stones... [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Poor guy is never going to be the same. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian Faith and Chris Morrisette In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GfewB78w4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Christian Faith and Chris Morrisette make their way into the ring. Both are dressed in street clothes now. The crowd still gives some "Lobby!" chants, which gets Morrisette smiling. Its Faith who takes the microphone, though. He tells Big Money Incorporated that if they're coming after him, he won't be hard to find. That Christian Faith doesn't hide. That if Brandon James still believes he can somehow damage Faith's legacy, he's more than welcome to try. But its not going to work, because he... has... FAITH! But Faith isn't done. He has a little something else to address. His head. The head from his statue. Faith says that he was promised by Richard Eisen that it would be returned but that Big Money Incorporated still had it. Its one thing to be vandals, apparently, but something else entirely to be thieves. Morrisette agrees.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote] [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Angry Gilmore[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF9UB_xrhMI"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nHWicNDkbpw"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] An entertaining battle that offers everything for the fans. Both men's tag team partners are at ringside for the match. The match starts out with a quick pace that it maintains throughout, driven on by a hot crowd. Bumfhole takes control in the middle of the match, and twice Sexy goes to interfere only to be driven away by Gilmore shouting at him. Gilmore battles back, lands his Anger Management finisher and gets the pin. Sexy looks almost angry that Angry won without his help. [B][CENTER]Angry Gilmore Wins at 14:54 via Pinfall Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]TEW.com Monthly Report: May 2008[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TEWLogoBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Monday, Week 1, June 2008 [I]To help wrestling fans keep up with around the globe keep up with happenings around the rest of the globe, TEW.com offers a monthly report on all the happenings in wrestling.[/I] [SIZE=4][CENTER]United States [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Flags/North%20America/USA.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [/SIZE] [quote]The Tuesday Night War continued through the month of May. The kind of battles are always tough to score until the final blow is thrown, but this month past looks like another one for Supreme. After losing Rocky Golden and Tana the Mighty to rivals SWF in previous months, TCW lost Troy Tornado and Texas Pete. The versatile Tornado was just returning from a long injury lay off and is seen by many as a major loss for Tommy Cornell's company. To cope with the losses, Total signed some workers with previous TCW ties, including Stevie Grayson and Fumihiro Ota. Several industry insiders have pegged this as "negative progress". It was not all bad news for Total. They did manage to resign young star Wolf Hawkins. After having several stars poached by Supreme, the expiring contract of Cornell's protege was apparently seen as a major issue within the promotion. Every possible effort was made to conceal that fact, and Hawkins was offered a very sweet deal. In the end, the former TCW International champion chose to stay loyal despite a considerable offer from Richard Eisen. The roster losses have taken a toll on Total Championship Wrestling. Despite managing to stay relatively strong in the ratings department, many observers feel the quality of the shows from TCW has dropped slightly. With Eisen constantly on the prowl for ways to hurt his competition, any other contacts coming due in the near future has to be a major concern for the #2 promotion in the world. As for Supreme, the Eisen clan attempted to keep a new TV deal quiet. But word hit the streets about a new show before the promotion could announce it on Supreme TV last week. Showing Thursday nights on the CBA Network, the new shown is being called SWF Legends. It is a new full two-hour live show. No official word yet on what fate will befall the B-show Generation Supreme. Perhaps the biggest news out of the Supreme camp this month was that of a departure. The Big Smack Scott experiment was finally terminated, with the reason being given as violations of the promotions Personal Conduct Policy. Sources indicate it may have been related to steroid use. The often-overlooked number three promotion in American enjoyed a good month. USPW put on a series of solid shows. Leper Messiah joined Sam Strong's promotion, replacing The Amazing Winkie (aka Roger Dodger) who signed with the SWF. The smaller promotions enjoyed a productive month, as several put on very solid shows. The post-Stomper era started out well for New York City Wrestling. MAW and RIPW put on shows of similar quality. CZCW was only a step behind. In regards to personnel, MAW saw some turnover as several of their roster joined TCW on written contracts. NYCW signed Sgt. Bubba Lee West, while CZCW made the surprise move of signing SWF castoff Big Smack Scott. Whether the big man can have an impact on the Coastal Zone will be interesting to watch in the coming months. The coming summer will be interesting. The SWF will be stretching its resources to cover three shows. TCW will be trying to recover from the roster attrition of the previous months. USPW is trying to sneak up on both. It is definitely an interesting time to be a wrestling fan in America. [/quote][CENTER][SIZE=4]Canada[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Flags/North%20America/Canada.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Can the same be said of being a wrestling fan in Canada? For the most part, yes. It was a relatively quiet month for Canadian Golden Combat. The DeColt household stayed together as star Alex DeColt chose to extend his contract with his father's promotion. Though nothing official was noted, one has to expect that landing a DeColt - especially the star of his generation - had to be appealing to the American promotions and event to NOTBPW. After several months of growth and consistently great shows, North of the Border Pro Wrestling took some hits in May. It started at the beginning of the month when reign Women's champion Melody Cuthill retired at just age 27. Grace Harper won the vacated title belt, and the promotion hired Wanda Fish to replace Cuthill. Mid-month, Jeremy Stone and Johnny Bloodstone engaged in a classic match that may go down as the best of 2008. Stone followed that up by winning Bloodstone's Canadian title at the end of month. A pair of persistent rumors could take away any positives from those, however. The more notable of the two rumors is that the Stone family is having trouble negotiating a new TV deal for Championship Wrestling, which could leave the promotion off the air in Canada. The second rumor is that one of the promotions stars is out of contract soon and could be looking to leave the great white North. The only news from 4C was a bit of a surprise, as Hell Monkey signed a pay per appearance contract with the tiny Canadian promotion. A prodigious talent who has been making waves in Japan, signing with Canadian Charisma Championship Combat hardly seems like the best way a mark in North America. Unless the fortunes of NOTBPW are indeed falling, things look set to continue in Canada as they have for a long time now. [/quote][CENTER][SIZE=4]Mexico[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Flags/North%20America/Mexico.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]It was a quiet month in the world of lucha libre, for the most part. The big news was both MPWF and OLLIE landing weekly television shows. MPWF Televisión and OLLIE Acción Viva will both be showon on Los Deporte Hoy starting in June. The show of the month belonged to MPWF, as their Una Noche Salvaje show as the best Mexico had to offer. SOTBPW continued to produce solid shows. Upstart MHW is still trying to find itself a market, a problem that many insiders predicted for the unique Mexican promotion.[/quote][CENTER][SIZE=4]United Kingdom[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Flags/Europe/UK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]May is hardly a prime time for professional wrestling in the United Kingdom. The footie seasons are coming to an end, with all the championship and relegation races gaining all the attention. The sole event of note in UK wrestling through the month was DJ Reason winning the 21st Century United Kingdom championship from Daniel Black Francis. The promotions in mainland Europe provided no moments of note either. [/quote][CENTER][SIZE=4]Japan[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Flags/Asia/japan.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]Japan offered up some moments of note for the wrestling fans. Pride Glory Honor Wrestling maintained its enviable position atop the heap in Japan. The promotions Golden Tour continued to be a success as it ran through the end of the month. True blood PRIDE Koiso won the PGHW Historical Japan belt. However, it was not all good. Superstar and PGHW Glory Crown champion Yoshimi Mushashibo suffered a broken neck late in May that is expected to keep him out of action for more than a year. Its a vicious blow to the promotion to lose one of its key stars. PGHW didn't slow down, however, as Mito Miwa defeated Eisaku Hoshino for the vacant Glory Crown belt just days later. The injury will definitely affect the promotion, but the quality remains to maintain. Now a step below PGHW, it appears that Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods may have finally stopped the slide. The Super Impact tour continues through into June, and has offered varied fare. The fallen giant promotion is simply inconsistent with its shows at this point. However, a major step forward for Burning Hammer was reaching a deal with Prime Japan TV to get BHOTWG Lords of the Ring back on the air. In other good news for Burning Hammer, legends Haruki Kudo (aka Hooded Kudo) and Elemental both extended their deals with the promotion. Rising star Yasuhiko Taira won the Burning World Championship from Kinnoji Horri. Gaijin Red Panther claimed the Burning Openweight Championship at the end of the month. World Level Wrestling continued its Ragged Glory tour through the end of the month. It was a success, as WLW put on some great shows. If it continues, the promotion stands a genuine chance of surpassing Burning Hammer. The notable news for the promotion was Kazuma Narato winning the World Level Intercontinental belt. Widely overlooked, Japan's lone female-only promotion has been making great strides forward. The Civil War tour put on by 5 Star Supreme Wrestling has been consistently solid, offering wrestling on par with all but the best of Japan's other promotions. In GCG, Toshiharu Hybanshi unseated Pistol Pete Hall as the GCG World Heavyweight champion at the start of May. The only news from Inspire, not on tour for the month, was the resigning of Tornado Nagai. [/quote][CENTER][SIZE=4]Australia[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Flags/Oceania/Austrailia.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]To say it was a quiet month on the Australian wrestling scene would be like saying the outback is sizable. Massive understatement. Australian Pro Wrestling held a show. Um, that happened and that's about it. [/quote][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Monday, Week 1, June 2008[/B] "This is a huge week for the Supreme Wrestling Federation. We have a big Supreme TV lined up, plus the debut of Legends! Not to mention things are heating up as the Times of Trouble 2008 pay per view draws closer. You can't afford to miss anything this week!" "If you haven't been watching Generation Supreme of late, you've been missing a great feud between Robbie Retro and Generations champion Ace Newton. The two young men have been at each others throats since Newton won the belt by eliminating Retro from the battle royal. The two will face off on Supreme TV this week with that Generations championship on the line. I think this is a great feud and I'll tell you why." "Rocky Golden and his golden friends announced their intentions last week to make an impact on the Supreme Wrestling Federation. They have apparently targeted Steve Frehley and Chris Morrisette. Say what you want about those new boys, but they are definitely ambitious!" "Last week, we heard Eric Eisen talk openly about his "alliance". He even gave it a name - the Supreme Protectorate. I'm not even sure what that means, to be honest. Why not just name it something simple like "The Corporate" or "Supreme Inc"? I'll talk about what this means for the rest of Supreme." "There are big expectations that Richard Eisen will announce some of the match-ups for Times of Trouble 2008. My inside sources tell me that we will see a return of the old four-versus-four format in the Supreme Warfare double cage! We can only hope, friends, we can only hope! I'll share my thoughts for the likely match-ups." "Many fans have asked what's going to happen with the SWF Legends championship that Phil Vibert introduced. Well, Mr. Vibert was kind enough to let me in on his plans and I'll let you in on them as well. Just make sure to tune in!" [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]A special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for Supreme TV this week! [COLOR=Blue]Chris Caufield [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Red]Enygma [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue] Robbie Retro[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Ace Newton[/COLOR] in a [B]SWF Generations Championship match[/B] [COLOR=Blue] The Amazing Bumfholes[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]The Upper Class[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red](John Greed[/COLOR] + [COLOR=Red]Paul Huntingdon[/COLOR]) [COLOR=Blue]Thom Barrowman[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue] Ray Diaz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Brandon James [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Valiant [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Red]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Chris Morrisette[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Troy Tornado[/COLOR] [/quote][/FONT]

Chris Caufield vs [B]Enygma [/B] [I]Unless you're looking to really BURY Engyma down the card, he could do with a win and Caulfield's just the sort of veteran who'd be happy enough to drop one to the masked man.[/I] Robbie Retro vs [B]Ace Newton[/B] in a SWF Generations Championship match [I]Ace Newton holds onto the Generations Title. Just out of interest which belt is now lower on the scale the Generations belt or the Shooting Star belt ?[/I] [B]The Amazing Bumfholes[/B] vs The Upper Class (John Greed + Paul Huntingdon) [I]Even though Bumfholes have signalled their intention to go singles, they should still win this tag match over these pair of jobbers[/I] Thom Barrowman vs [B]Rocky Golden[/B] [I]With a bit of cheating involved, Rocky gets the win [/I] Ray Diaz vs Brandon James- [B]DRAW[/B] [I]One one hand James is part of the top heel stable but then again Diaz is an absolute beast and I don't think you've brought him into to do jobs. I see this ending up as a something like a double count-out no contest.[/I] Valiant vs [B]Eric Eisen[/B] [I]Valiant will dominate the match but Eisen will find a way to win[/I] [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] vs Vengeance [I]DQ win for Morrisette when Vengeance goes overboard.[/I] Steve Frehley vs [B]Troy Tornado[/B] [I]Tornado makes an instant mark with a 'shock' win over the Dark Destroyer.[/I]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;529132][I]Ace Newton holds onto the Generations Title. Just out of interest which belt is now lower on the scale the Generations belt or the Shooting Star belt ?[/I] [/QUOTE] Generations is lower by a slight bit. Both are still technically Lower Level belts, but essentially midcard belts due to who they are on. Newton is a Midcarder now, and Devine just jumped to Upper Midcard. Newton is about the level I want him at, but Devine moved up a bit faster than I intended. As did DuBois, but that one was my fault. And speaking of the belts, things should get interesting in that regard... I'm quite motivated to keep going forward with this right now, so no worries about more "I think I'm done" moments for awhile. I think the next while is going to be interesting, both in terms of the stories and what's happening in the game. I do now have two A-shows to book and write-up, but I'm hoping that won't slow me down too much. I may get a bit more brief with a few of the match descriptions but just the ones that are generic basic matches.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Banners/SWFSupremeTVBanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tuesday, Week 1, June 2008 Connecticut Symphony Hall (New England) - 9,008[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaMvVzqvRA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PeterMichaelsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/JerryEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Peter Michaels - Phil Vibert - Jerry Eisen[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: Welcome to Supreme TV everyone. I'm Peter Michaels. With me tonight are Phil Vibert and Jerry Eisen. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Time, they are a changin', Peter. They are a changin'. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Uh, what? [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk7SKP4PJ2w"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Richard Eisen comes out to a chorus of boos. He revels them for a few moments, before addressing the crowd while still at the top of the ramp. He tells the fans that they should enjoy the spectacle they are about to see, as its going to a great one. More boos escort the CEO down to the ring. He climbs into the ring and addresses the crowd again. Eisen says that the whole SWF Legends show starting this week is making him feel a bit nostalgic. So name of nostalgia, the Times of Trouble pay per view will feature the Supreme Warfare double-cage matches! Eisen explains for the younger fans that from the mid 1980s through the mid 1990s, the Supreme Warfare matches were the centerpiece of Times of Trouble. Four versus four in two SWF rings, both surrounded by a stainless steel cell. The first Supreme Warfare match at the pay per view will pit Chris Caufield, Eric Tyler, and Thom Barrowman against Texas Pete, Troy Tornado, and Rocky Golden. The main event match will feature Vengeance, Brandon James, Remo, and Rich Money facing Christian Faith, Chris Morrisette, Steve Frehley and Jack Bruce. Oh, and Jack Bruce will also be defending his SWF World Heavyweight championship against one of the most exciting young stars in the SWF today.... Eric Eisen![/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Twice in one night? That it isn't right. [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: I would have to agree with you there, Phil. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EnygmaOrangeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Caufield vs Enygma[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fmSF4chL2I"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnyRUzgqj7k"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Chris Caufield controls the match, except for when Enygma stoops to cheating. Its a solid and decisive win for The Hardcore American. [B][CENTER]Chris Caufield Wins at 8:54 via Pinfall Grade: C+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: Hey, his mask was orange! [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RobbieRetroSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AceNewtonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Robbie Retro vs Ace Newton SWF Generations Championship Match[/B] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Alts/Mid/GenerationsSmall.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-lbIfaqm0U"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGtg-_ZIESo"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The two youngsters put on a solid match. The crowd never gets fully behind it, but they try hard. Newton displays his full repertoire of hell tactics, constantly stalling and using every dirty trick imaginable. At one point, after getting overpowered by Retro, he leaves the ring and starts to walk up the ramp, willing to take the count out loss. Retro chases him down and drags him back to the ring. The big man gets the pin after a Murder on the Dance Floor to take the title. [B][CENTER]Robbie Retro Wins at 9:33 via Pinfall Grade: C-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B] Peter Michaels[/B]: We have a new champion! [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: He's dancing funny... Like he's having a seizure... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JohnGreedSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AristocratSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RandyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ZimmyBumfholeSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Upper Class vs The Amazing Bumfholes[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GwlM4fr2oic"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fczX_HNaR84"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A one-sided match that goes rather predictably for the inexperienced team. The brothers show fluid teamwork as they dissect the two snobs. The only moment of note is part-way through the match when Eric Eisen appears at the top of the ramp, watching the proceedings. He leaves fairly quickly after witnessing a bit of Bumfhole Domination. [B][CENTER]Zimmy Bumfhole Wins at 7:59 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EricEisenSeriousSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RunawayTrainAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Eisen + Runaway Train In-Ring Promo[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207Small.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]Eric Eisen appears again, coming down to the ring with Runaway Train. Eisen again looks less clean-cut than usual, while Train is surprisingly in a suit. In the ring, Eisen does all the talking. The former champion Train just look intense and menacing. The Chosen One says he doesn't enjoy doing things like this, but his father always taught him that it was part of the business. He explains that last week, Enforcer Roberts was given a very specific task in the match against Jack Bruce. A task that he failed at. The Supreme Protectorate cannot tolerate failure or ineptitude. As such, Roberts is fired as part of the Protectorate. Eisen goes on to say that protecting the Supreme Wrestling Federation is no small task. Its a serious one. It means proving ones loyalty constantly. He says that Train will have to prove his loyalty soon enough. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Is intelligence a prerequisite to apply? [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: I don't get it. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/GuideAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RockyGoldenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Thom Barrowman vs Rocky Golden[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=A8UtPr1T-qc"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_19EEUAr-H4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The two former Total stars engage in a fairly entertaining brawl. Its fairly even until Krisen Pearce trips up Barrowman from the outside, and he gets a nasty knee in the face from Golden. The Golden Boy controls the match from there and gets the win. [B][CENTER]Rocky Golden Wins at 8:32 via Pinfall Grade: C+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote]Phil Vibert: I have a little video to show from earlier... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertRegSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Phil Vibert Video[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays on the Supreme Screen, with a camera following Phil Vibert through a series of hallways. A title states that this occurred "Earlier Tonight". Vibert stops at an unmarked office door and knocks. He enters.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/RichardEisenSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Richard Eisen[/B][/CENTER] [I]In the office, Richard Eisen is seated behind a desk. Vibert says that he was told that Eisen needed to see him. The CEO questions the camera and Vibert states that its a lesson he learned from Eisen. Eisen tells Vibert that he knows what he's been up to. That he knows Vibert was behind Tyler and Caufield trying to influence young wrestlers like Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes. Eisen says he knows that Vibert is trying to win the loyalty of the roster, to turn them against the Eisen clan. Vibert remains quiet as he lets the CEO rant, who sounds very much like a paranoid conspiracy theorist. When he's finally done, Vibert says that he was doing nothing of the sort. But its clear they cannot co-exist. Eisen obviously isn't going anywhere, and Vibert says he isn't going to leave or give up the creative powers in his contract. So there is only one solution... They each take on of the two shows and separate the roster between them. Eisen says nothing for a moment and seems stunned at the suggestion. He then says it will never happen. Vibert just shrugs, saying that its the only way they can co-exist and its the only way to give the fans the best of everything that the Supreme Wrestling Federation has to offer. Richard Eisen tells him to get out. Before he leaves, Vibert says that he isn't going give up or disappear. That he's going to keep meddling in Eisen's plans and this is the only way it can work. The video ends.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Like I said, times they are a changin'. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: But daddy said no. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Sometimes no means yes. [B]Jerry Eisen[/B]: That doesn't make sense. [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RaymondDiazSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ray Diaz vs Brandon James[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-7jhZAxls"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RBXaGlfa6XM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] A heavy-hitting, brawling war as the two big men go at each other. Neither holds back. They battle back and forth, hammering away at each other with power move after power move. Diaz begins to get the better of things before Emma Chase manages to provide a bit of a distraction. It only gives James a bit of an advantage, but he manages to maintain that as he wears down Diaz and then gets the win. [B][CENTER]Brandon James Wins at 11:31 via Pinfall Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/JackBruceAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/AnaGarciaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce + Ana Garcia Backstage Interview[/B] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZ9ULkq1xM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [I]As per standard Jack Bruce "interview", he does all the talking. And he's a tough condescending towards Ana. The Long Island Angel says that he knows what Richard Eisen and his cronies are up to, that they are all transparent and he can see for miles and miles. Bruce says that Eisen better offer him up a decent opponent if he wants this belt. Because he's beaten everyone! There's no one left to even try take the belt away. They've tried every trick in the book. Bruce promises that Eric Eisen ain't going to be no fortunate son when he gets through with him at Times of Trouble. He screams about it being "Show Time" and then leaves a speechless Ana Garcia by herself.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ValiantSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EricEisenSeriousSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Valiant vs Eric Eisen[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4O5epRZ_Zw"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The new seriously-looking Eric Eisen goes after Valiant like a man possessed. They battle and Valiant takes the upper hand, but only for a short time. Looking determined, Eisen actually gets a clean pin without cheap shots or interference. [B][CENTER]Eric Eisen Wins at 11:14 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SkullDeBonesSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Vengeance vs Chris Morrisette[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857Wf4fTPn4"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByamEGGiKGM"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/CENTER] The crowd goes crazy right from the start, as Vengeance and Morrisette go nose-to-nose in the center of the ring. They begin to hammer away at each other. Getting the worse of the beating, Morrisette switches tactics and begins to out-wrestle the bigger man. He takes Vengeance down and works to take away his base. The man formerly known as Lobster Warrior can only do so much, as Vengeance powers his way out of everything. Morrisette then resorts to the approach of making The Harbinger chase him, in hopes of wearing him out. It works a bit, and Morrisette hits him with a big forearm off the top rope. When it looks like he might get the pin, Vengeance goes undead, sitting up suddenly and no-selling everything that Morrisette does. But before Vengeance can take advantage, he sees Jack Bruce at the top of the ramp. Without hesitation, Vengeance goes after him, but officials keep them apart. Back in the ring, Morrisette is attacked from behind by Tornado. He goes after Tornado, who is quickly off through the crowd. While all this is going on, the referee wait a moment then starts counting and both men are counted out. [B][CENTER]Match Results in a Double Count Out at 14:54 Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RemoAlt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RichMoneyAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/EmmaChaseAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Remo, Rich Money, Brandon James, + Emma Chase Backstage Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]The foursome have a microphone on the interview set, but with no interviewer. They seem upset. Emma, Remo, and Money all rant about having to face Faith, Morrisette, Frehley, and Bruce in the Supreme Warfare match at Times of Trouble. They say its an unnecessary match as they have proven they can beat all of them already, that there is nothing left to prove. Remo complains about having to work with Vengeance, saying The Harbinger is out of control and a menace. Rich Money then has a very good rant about Jack Bruce, saying that while Jack Bruce claims he's beaten every challenger, he's never beaten Rich Money. He says that its him, the MVP, that should be getting the title shot and not Eric Eisen. Money promises that when he gets a shot at Bruce, he'll take his belt... You can bank on it![/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TroyTornadoAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Steve Frehley vs Troy Tornado[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNdveLnJI"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The match starts slow but builds. Again and again, Tornado tries to slow down Frehley but fails, then just manages to get out of the way of The Dark Destroyer's explosive counter-attack. When Frehley does finally catch him, he nearly puts Tornado down for the count. He scrambles out of the ring, trying to get the time to recover but Frehley chases him and batters him outside the ring. Back in the ring, the former SWF World Heavyweight champion begins to dominate. Just when it seems like he has the match won and goes for the pin, Rocky Golden races in and kicks Frehley off Tornado. The ref calls for the bell, and a team of officials get involved before it can go any further. [B][CENTER]Steve Frehely Wins at 13:23 via Disqualification Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;529132][I]Unless you're looking to really BURY Engyma down the card, he could do with a win and Caulfield's just the sort of veteran who'd be happy enough to drop one to the masked man.[/I] [I]One one hand James is part of the top heel stable but then again Diaz is an absolute beast and I don't think you've brought him into to do jobs. I see this ending up as a something like a double count-out no contest.[/I] [/QUOTE] This is the problem with running a show that doesn't get on written up. Guys like Enygma and Diaz look like jobbers because they are on the main shows losing more often than winning. They get wins regularly on Generation Supreme, though. They aren't notable wins but they are wins. I realize my booking is a bit predictable at times, because I tend to book along pushes - and moreso along storylines. Its not very often that I'm going to give a midcard a win over a main eventer, as I quite simply prefer slow pushes. I did consider some sort of dirty finish - draw, DQ win for Diaz, etc. I just felt it was more important to keep James strong right now than it was Diaz. More than anything else, I book along the stories I'm trying to tell. That said, Diaz will have his day. We're just not there quite yet.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Wednesday, Week 1, June 2008[/B] "Its a special week so we have a special treat. The Fry Report will be doing a double this week, in anticipation of the debut of the Supreme Wrestling Federation's new show, SWF Legends!" "My inside scoop tells me that there will be an unprecedented four SWF championships defended on the first Legends show. At least one of them will change hands, technically, as the SWF Legends championship that Phil Vibert introduced just a few weeks ago will be contested on the show. No confirmation yet on the format of that match or the participants, though I do have some pretty strong rumors. I'll share my thoughts and predictions." "My sources tell me that Phil Vibert has been heavily responsible for the booking of the first Legends show. Those same sources told me that he absolutely insisted that both Christian Faith and Rich Money were on the show. My source states that Vibert feels that these two are amongst the finest Supreme Legends™ in SWF history. Strong praise. I'll discuss whether he's right or not." "One of the title matches on the show will be Sexual Aggression facing Valiant & Giedroyc for their SWF World Tag Team championships. This one was apparently booked for the Times of Trouble 2008 pay per view, but one of the members of Sexual Aggression - rumored to be Joe Sexy but I can't confirm that yet - insisted on moving the match up. The reason is apparently that the champions don't feel Valiant & Giedroyc are adequate competition for them for a pay per view. Many people feel that V&G will be the ones to knock off the champions, but Valiant's loss last night to Eric Eisen has raised some questions. Not that losing to The Chosen One is a terrible thing, but Valiant never to do much against the boss' son. I will talk about this match up a great deal more." "Robbie Retro surprised many people by winning the SWF Generations championship last night. That was a surprise for many people, as there was a feeling that Ace Newton would manage to retain. The 20-year old Canadian has already gained a reputation for doing whatever it takes to win. Don't expect this one to be over just yet. Newton already has some other talented youngsters around him and they look set to help him get his belt back. Will it work? I have some thoughts." "Richard Eisen confirmed that Times of Trouble 2008 will see the return of the Supreme Warfare™ matches. That double ring and cage combination made for some of the most intense matches in professional wrestling through the 1980s and 1990s. For those who missed that fantastic era or suffer from acute memory loss, there are no pinfalls, cage escapes, or disqualifications in Supreme Warfare™. A team must win by verbal submission or referee stoppage if one of the wrestlers cannot continue. Each team starts with one man in the cage. Another wrestler enters every five minutes, alternating from each team. A coin toss decides which team gets to put the second man at the first five minute mark. Once all men are in the cage, the door is locked and it does not get opened until there is a winner. I can't wait for this one, fans!" [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]An extra special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for SWF Legends this week! [COLOR=Blue]Brett Biggz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rich Money[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Badd Kompany[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Los Diablos[/COLOR] ([COLOR=Blue]Antonio Marquez[/COLOR] + [COLOR=Blue]Gino Montero[/COLOR]) [COLOR=Red]Akima Brave[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF Shooting Star Championship[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Elmo Benson[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Marc DuBois[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF North American Championship[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Valiant & Giedroyc[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Sexual Aggression[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF World Tag Team Championships [/B] [COLOR=Red]John McClean[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Runaway Train[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Chris Caufield[/COLOR] for the[B] SWF Legends Championship [/B] [COLOR=Blue]Christian Faith[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Texas Pete[/COLOR] [/quote][/FONT]

Brett Biggz vs [B]Rich Money[/B] [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs Los Diablos (Antonio Marquez + Gino Montero) Akima Brave vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] for the SWF Shooting Star Championship Elmo Benson vs [B]Marc DuBois [/B]for the SWF North American Championship Valiant & Giedroyc vs [B]Sexual Aggression [/B]for the SWF World Tag Team Championships John McClean vs [B]Runaway Train[/B] vs Enforcer Roberts vs Chris Caufield for the SWF Legends Championship [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs Texas Pete

Brett Biggz vs [B]Rich Money[/B] [B]Badd Kompany[/B] vs Los Diablos (Antonio Marquez + Gino Montero) Akima Brave vs [B]Darryl Devine[/B] for the SWF Shooting Star Championship Elmo Benson vs [B]Marc DuBois[/B] for the SWF North American Championship Valiant & Giedroyc vs [B]Sexual Aggression[/B] for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [B]John McClean[/B] vs Runaway Train vs Enforcer Roberts vs Chris Caufield for the SWF Legends Championship [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs Texas Pete

Archived