CZCW: Expanding the Coastal Zone

[CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/coastal.jpg[/IMG] [B]Saturday Week 4, May 2008 Live at The Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Attendance: 670[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Frankie Dee[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 4:52 with a P-Clutch. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This turned out much better than I thought it would and gave our crowd a nice little warm up.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Warren Technique[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] in 6:48 when he pinned Fox Mask by pinfall. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Brendan Idol was off, despite his big win here over Fox Mask, a worker higher up on the card. Wasn't horrible but the crowd got restless. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] To start the show [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cliff Anderson[/B][/COLOR] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Doc Messing[/COLOR][/B] stand in the ring and say the somewhat cliche [B]"Welcome to the Coastal Zone!" [/B] They run down the card for the evening and really put over our two upper card matches; [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] challenging [COLOR="Red"][B]Plague[/B][/COLOR] for his spot in the Best of the Southwest Tournament and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR] challenging [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] for the [B]CZCW Championship in a ladder match![/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad way to open the show.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 6:50 with a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number four of the CZCW LiveWire Championship. [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I never expected it, but Davis and Marc don't mesh well at all and it brought the match down a bunch. As can be expected, the crowd was brought back down to earth after this.[/I] Backstage there is a commotion as [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR] approaches [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR], who is laying face down with blood dripping from his face. He has been attacked and is coming to. He tells Sam he didn't see who it was but could venture a guess. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Better than I thought this was as some final implied hype goes into my match tonight.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Omar Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 8:27 with a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Omar Brown wins the CZCW X-Division Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match to end this program as Omar Brown ends Jimmy's run as champion. Jimmy was a solid champ but I felt like Omar is able to have better matches with more people. Little Miss Sunshine did good work at ringside. [/I] A video plays hyping the upcoming ladder match between [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR]. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not great hype here, but good enough heading into the match. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR] saying that it will be his pleasure to bring Pratt back down to earth and walk out with his title intact. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]More good promo work by Jett, but it seemed like he was running out of things to say bringing this down a bit.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Masked Cougar[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 6:33 with a Termination Kick. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good match here to anchor our show. Machine and Cougar mesh really well in the ring and it helped the match. The crowd was hyped up a bit by it.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR] by pinfall in 9:42 with a Dragon Whip. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match here that almost didn't happen. I had to talk Donnie J into getting beat by Mikey. Donnie is a valuable asset to the company and a victory over him would really propel some of our other workers to a new level. I had to lay it down for him that this was for the good of the company as a whole and eventually he caved.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Little Miss Sunshine[/B][/COLOR] comes to the ring and promotes some of the t-shirts we have on sale on our website and at the "gimmick" tables. Among them are Tyler Justice, Jacob Jett, Donnie J, Sam Pratt and The New Society. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid filler segment that gave our male fans a thrill, promoted our merchandise and gave our fans some time to reboot before the upper card. [/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Plague[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 11:45 after a Brainbuster. Tyler Justice wins Plague's place in the Best of the Southwest Tournament. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Plague and I put on another good if not great match, but it wasn't as good as I thought we could do. After last month I asked Plague if he wanted to give our program one more match and he said we could do better so we went ahead with it. This didn't come out horrible and gave both of us a good amount of momentum.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR] in 17:04 when he retrieved the CZCW Title Belt. [B]Jacob Jett makes defense number eight of the CZCW Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic ladder match in our main event as Jacob continues his incredible title reign. Jakki was good at ringside and both workers came out looking good.[/I] As Welcome to the Coastal Zone ends [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] sits on the top of the ladder thrusting the CZCW Title into the air, celebrating his victory. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid way to close the show here.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: D+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A fantastic show to close out May for us as our popularity should increase again. With our consistent good shows I might consider taking the show on the road and holding Flatline tapings in other regions.[/I]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the month of May we had some contracts that came up. The American Flash and Donnie J. First off, I really liked Flash. He had the drive and passion for the business, but at this time I felt that he wasn't a good fit for our roster. So we went ahead and wished him nothing but the best in all his future endeavors. And then we had Donnie J. While this wasn't nearly as difficult as Al Coleman because we told him to tell us what he wanted. He wanted everything. First was an increase in a share of merchandise. Fifteen percent. FIFTEEN! Whatever, we gave it to him. Then he wanted a pay increase. He has become very expensive to hold on to. But we gave it to him. And then he wanted me to promise him at least another run as a midcard champion. That was fair enough as I had plans for him and felt like he might be able to do good things with some of our under and midcard wrestlers. So that deal was done. We did have some incidents to deal with over the course of the month, but none that I care to share. Cliff came over for our monthly creative/business meeting. First he wanted to know about the economy and industry. The economy was weaker than last year and nearing a flatline, no pun intended, and the industry was still what it was a month ago. I explained that the economy would almost surely explain why we weren't selling out our big shows. Next up was the regional battle results. Again we finished at number two behind AAA and ahead of BSC. Then was the big factor. Our gain or loss for the month. As he expected I reported a loss of around $26,000. Five shows a month was a lot of payroll. I moved on to talk about our TV deal. While it was great to say we were on television, we were only being seen in the Southwest, where we were running shows anyway. I mentioned we might want to allow our TV deal to expire and running two shows a month. He was defensive at first but when I explained some further pros of doing this, he quieted down. Running only two shows a month would allow our matches to be more unique and allow the incidents like the Cage Match between Donnie J and Jacob Jett to be more scarce. This is something we will have to consider. To close the meeting I was happy to tell Cliff that my first student was primed to make his debut. I signed him to a contract that might seem a little outrageous at first. But if this kid works like he did in training, he should be nothing short of a star. I signed him to an exclusive Pay Per Appearance contract, as was the agreement when he started training. Remember when I let Donnie J sign for an outrageous amount? It's because I would be paying my student the same amount to stay with us. Hopefully it pays off. Now here are my notes from around the industry. [B]News[/B] - NYCW is now classified as a Regional promotion. - Jay Chord, son of legend Rip Chord, debuted. Chord is already a star in his own right and should do great things. Hopefully some of them will be here. - Dark Angel and Mario Heroic both sustained strained rotator cuff injuries and will be out about a month each. - Nathan Black had a radio interview and said a lot of good things about Francis Long. - USPW inked a deal with NCTV to revive their old American Wrestling program. - MPWF signed a deal with Canal Tres to debut a program called Tiro Abajo. - SWF signed a deal with America-Sports-1 to show Supreme TV. - Joey Sexy was caught with Marijuana in his possession. No word yet on the charges that are going to be filed, but this could be a hit to SWF's appearance. [B]Signings and Departures[/B] - In association with their rise in size NYCW signed SGT. Bubba Lee West, Primus Allen and our own pair of Mikey James and Kashmir Singh to pay per appearance deals. - Jay Chord, UK Dragon and Nathan Coleman will be touring with INSPIRE. I have my eye on the moment Chord is done with the tour as I plan to offer him a deal. - SWF did not resign Brett Biggz. - in a weird turn of events, NYCW did not bring arguably their best talent back in Steve Flash. - Eric the Bull left USPW [B] Title Changes[/B] - Black Hat Bailey defeated the departing Steve Flash for the NYCW Empire Championship. - Stephanie Hazel ended Melody Cuthill's eight month reign as NOTBPW Womens Champion to become a two time champion. - Stephanie Wade defeated Chery Bomb to end her ten month reign as USPW Women's Champion.

[CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/flatline.jpg[/IMG] [B]Wednesday Week 1, June 2008 Live at Colorado Springs Bar in the Mid-South Region Attendance: 57[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cal Sanders[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 2:49 with a Dragon's Breath. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not bad here as Snap Dragon gets a much needed victory. The fans got a bit restless here.[/I] [B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] The opening video to Flatline airs and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cliff Anderson[/B][/COLOR] welcomes the TV audience to Flatline! The show opens as [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] comes out from the back with his title over his shoulder. He enters the ring and gets a microphone. [B]"You know it kind of gets repetitive coming out here month after month and saying 'I told you so.' Because once again I stand in the middle of this ring with the CZCW Championship still over my shoulder. Last Saturday night at Welcome to the Coastal Zone Sam Pratt became just another name on the list of people who have fought me and failed. Now I am taking MY title into the Best of the Southwest Tournament and am going to defend it three times in one night to solidify my legacy. There is nobody in this company that can defeat me. Not even the 'great' Tyler Justice. He might be undefeated right now but he has never beat me cleanly. And he never will."[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid opening promo from the champion to open our show in a new location. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Frankie Dee[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 4:44 with a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number five of the CZCW LiveWire Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not terrible but it was worse than what the crowd wanted. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Omar Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 5:34 with an Anaconda Vice. [B]Omar Brown makes defense number one of the CZCW X-Division Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid but still not quite up to par with what the crowd wants. Our test in a new area isn't going great, but not horrible.[/I] [B]CZCW Director of Talent[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rita Charles[/B][/COLOR] stands backstage in front of the CZCW backdrop and addresses the fans. [B]"Hello Coastal Zone fans. I come to you tonight as we inch closer to the inaugural Best of the Southwest Tournament. With all eight participants announced I felt it was time to begin the announcements of the first round matches. Each week I will announce one until we get to the show. And for my first announcement, I have decided to start at the top. In the first round of the CZCW Best of the Southwest Tournament Jacob Jett will be taking on Ultimate Phoenix! And as Jett has stated he will be defending the CZCW Championship throughout the tournament. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the show!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid way for Rita to get some air time and get some hype for the tourney.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 6:08 with a P-Clutch. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Good match here as Frankie Perez gets a win to jump start his career under my booking. [/I] Backstage [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] enters [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rita Charles[/B][/COLOR] office. [B][COLOR="Blue"]"Rita I hate to barge in but I need to talk to you. Now I've been here for five months and I haven't asked for much. I didn't walk in and demand a title shot, but I am here to ask you for one now. I think I've earned it. I'm undefeated since I began here. Please give me Jacob Jett in the first round. Please?"[/COLOR][/B] Rita looks at Tyler and stands from her desk. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]"Listen Tyler you have been nothing but pleasant in your tenure on our roster, but I have already announced his first round match. I can't give him to you in the first round."[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad segment here as I help to set up some new feuds for the future. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Brendan Idol[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 10:10 after an Emergency Landing. [B]Jacob Jett makes defense number nine of the CZCW Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Man this was a big hit. These two shared pretty good chemistry but Idol is relatively unknown and didn't produce much interest.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 12:46 with a Figure Four. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]About three minutes into the match we blew a spot and tried to cover it up as best we could. It was then I knew we didn't seem to mesh together and felt another disaster coming on. Luckily our skills allowed us to produce a solid match and the crowd liked it. I'm happy we sent them home on a high note.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D TV Rating: 0.00[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]I thought for sure this show was going to get one of our lowest ratings ever but things turned out okay. Attendance was rough, but I expected a bad turn out for an area we weren't so known in. This is going to make us take an even harder hit in the financial column, but I thought it was time for us to start expanding into another area. Maybe it was ill-fated at this time.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/flatline.jpg[/IMG] [B]Wednesday Week 2, June 2008 Live at the SOLD OUT Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Attendance: 1000[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][B] Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Tigre Salvaje Jr.[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 3:37 with a Fisherman's Suplex. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid way to open up our pre-show. I know it's not necessary for me to use my pre-show time, but it's a nice way for our undercard talent to get ring time.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Marc Speed [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Warren Technique[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 3:44 with a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number six of the CZCW LiveWire Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two don't mesh at all in the ring and it really hurt the match. The crowd kind of died too.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 6:04 after a Dragon's Breath. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]These to didn't have horrible chemistry but it was bad enough to bring the match down. The good news is that our crowd was still up for the match. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] As the opening video for Flatline ends [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cliff Anderson[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"][B]Doc Messing[/B][/COLOR] welcome the fans to another edition of Flatline. To start out the show we have[COLOR="Blue"][B] Rita Charles[/B][/COLOR] in the ring! [B]"Just as I promised last week I am here to announce another first round match for our impending Best of the Southwest Tournament. After what happened last week with Tyler Justice, I felt it would be only fair for me to announce his match this week. So he will be taking on a man that you fans will see in action here next week. Tyler Justice will face MAW's own Casey Valentine in the first round! Also tonight and in the next three weeks you will be seeing possible preview matches for the tournament. Tonight some of the men in the tournament will be in action!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not horrible and it was a nice way to open the show peacefully after a lot of action the last few shows. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sami Callihan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]K-Squared[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:51 after a Running Lariat. [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]And my first student makes his debut. Sami did good, but not as good as I know he can. K-Squared was good tonight, but what some may call rust on Sami's part affected the match. I know it's more nerves than anything as he makes his wrestling debut with us.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Chess Maniac[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 5:10 after an Emergency Landing. [B][SIZE="3"]Jacob Jett makes defense number ten of the CZCW Championship.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Better than I expected it to be. This match turned out solid as Jett gets a bit more push as champion heading into the tournament. [/I] Post match [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] grabs a microphone and speaks through his heavy breathing. [B]"This is what Tyler Justice can expect if we meet up in the tournament. I will destroy him just like I destroyed this comedy character tonight. Reconsider your motives Justice. I don't think you'd enjoy retirement this young!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A SOLID promo from Jacob Jett that adds a bit of intensity to tonight's show. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="blue"][B]Masked Cougar[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR] in 6:54 when he made Remmy Skye submit with a P-Clutch. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Remmy was really off tonight and it hurt the match. I could argue that Remmy never had a game to get off of, but that's just me. The crowd did get a bit restless.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR] fought to a draw in 10:00 when the time limit expired. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was as good as I expected it to be. The finish gives both men some solid momentum as they prepare for their tournament appearance.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage in front of the CZCW backdrop. [B] "You know Jett, I did reconsider my motives. My motives are more than you can handle and I think you know it. No matter what happens at Best of the Southwest I will be coming after that title. Whether we meet up in the bracketing or if I have to take you on after the tournament, I will beat you and become the CZCW Champion."[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I guess I was just in the zone tonight as I had a lot of intensity. I feel good things happening in CZCW.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B][/COLOR]by pinfall in 11:58 after a Death on Miami Beach. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic way to close out the show and send our fans hoem on a high note.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D TV Rating: 0.00[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Another solid show as we push towards our big tournament. Our ratings still haven't come up as anything but a goose-egg, but I think we're still doing fine.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/flatline.jpg[/IMG] [B]Wednesday Week 3, June 2008 Live at the SOLD OUT Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Attendance: 1000[/B] [/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 3:43 after a Cannonball Drop. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid match here as Thomas Morgan gets the opportunity to work with a better worker. I think they both helped each other's skills. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Angel de Mexico[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 3:55 after a High Velocity Headbutt. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Mediocre at best. These two just needed some ring time. The crowd was turned off.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sami Callihan[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 6:29 after a Cradle Piledriver. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I knew my student was better than the below average match he had last week. I wanted to prove to Cliff and a few others that he was worth our time and money and I think this did the trick. He even showed improvement in his aura while in the ring.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 6:10 with a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number seven of the CZCW Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid TV opener here as we head right into the action. [/I] The shot goes backstage where [B]CZCW Director of Talent[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rita Charles[/B][/COLOR] stands in her office. [B]"Hello CZCW fans. I'm back to address another first round match in the CZCW Best of the Southwest Tournament and another issue that has come up. First off a few things have come up in our dealings to bring MAW star Casey Valentine in to compete so we have successfully made a deal with another promotion to fill his place. Replacing Casey Valentine in the first round against Tyler Justice will be CGC star Zeus Maxmillion. He will even be in competition next against Sam Pratt. And now for the third first round match in the tournament. The former CZCW Champion Donnie J will face Insane Machine! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the show!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd responded okay to the addition of Zeus, but not as good as I had hoped.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Zeus Maxmillion[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 7:50 after a Cannonball Drop. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good match helps our first half-hour.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Omar Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 5:42 with an Anaconda Vice. [B]Omar Brown makes defense number two of the CZCW X-Division Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was good, but for some reason the crowd was turned off by it. Doc Messing and Cliff Anderson both added something to it. [/I] As we are on commercial break[COLOR="Blue"][B] Little Miss Sunshine[/B][/COLOR] comes out and promotes our latest DVD releases and T-Shirts available at the merchandise stands. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was just a filler segment to get the fans back and fill some time. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Mikey James[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 10:32 after a Death on Miami Beach. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The match was brought down by the fact the two toned things down a bit compared to their recent meetings. I'll tell you, it's hard to book weekly shows with limited talent and not get hurt by holding the same match too many times.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 11:28 when he pinned [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] after a Shooting Star Press. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good main event here as I decide to pull out some of my flying ability. I think it gave the crowd a rise. [/I] Post match as [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] has his arm raised [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] attacks from behind with the CZCW Championship. He nails Justice in the back of the head and then lays him out with a DDT onto the belt as the show goes off the air. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good segment here that surprisingly brought the crowd down a notch. Weird.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: D TV Rating: 0.00[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Just two weeks from the first ever tournament I've ever booked and we turn in another solid show. Our popularity in the Southwest continues to grow. It's growing slowly, but its still growing.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/flatline.jpg[/IMG] [B]Wednesday Week 4, June 2008 Live at the SOLD OUT Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Attendance: 1000[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sami Callihan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cal Sanders[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:41 after a Butterfly Powerbomb. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not bad but Sami is still showing some nerves. The crowd was turned off. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Tigre Salvaje Jr.[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:39 after a Fox Hunter. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two had pretty good chemistry and it helped them out. Fox Mask might need a change of character, but I'm not sure where to go. The crowd wasn't as impressed as I was though. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Masked Cougar[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 3:53 after a Heart Burn. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good match to close out the pre show and head into the TV taping. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Angel de Mexico[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 5:28 after a Cal-Cutter. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Our opener is a good one as Kashmir gets a much needed victory. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cliff Anderson[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Red"][B]Doc Messing[/B][/COLOR] welcome the fans to Flatline and announce that tonight's main event is going to be a six man tag team match with [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice, Sam Pratt and Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] taking on [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett, Insane Machine and Plague![/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid announcement here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Omar Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 4:41 with an Anaconda Vice. [B]Omar Brown makes defense number three of the CZCW X-Division Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Our guys are busting ass tonight to put on good matches so far. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Frankie Dee[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:52 after a Phoenix Firebird Splash. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I am so proud of our workers tonight. They have really stepped it up. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rita Charles[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage in her office. [B]"Hey CZCW fans. As promised I am here to announce the final first round match for Saturday's Best of the Southwest Tournament. Sam Pratt will be taking on Chess Maniac. Enjoy the rest of the show!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]Short and to the point.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett, Plague and Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] stood backstage in front of the CZCW backdrop and hyped up the main event. Jacob Jett did most of the talking, claiming victory for his team. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good segment helps to build us up towards the second half of the show.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Mikey James[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 9:32 with a P-Clutch. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Mikey James benefited greatly as he showed improved Technical and Performance skills.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Donnie J, Tyler Justice and Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett, Insane Machine and Plague[/B][/COLOR] in 14:34 when Donnie J pinned Plague. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]FANTASTIC! WE all stepped it up for this main event, aside from Ultimate Phoenix who was really off.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: D+ TV Rating: 0.00[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A great show for us capped off with a great main event that should help to increase our popularity.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/southwest.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [B][U][SIZE="2"]Best of the Southwest Tournament[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]First Round[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Chess Maniac[/B][/COLOR] [I]Pratt is looking for a big win to elevate his career in CZCW to a new level. After failing to capture the CZCW Championship last month he might get another chance here in the tournament. But is the young upstart Chess Maniac going to be able to pull off an upset?[/I] [B]First Round - CZCW Championship[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett (c)[/B][/COLOR] [I]Arguably the most popular man in CZCW challenges for the CZCW Championship in this first round contest. Nobody has had Jett's number since he won the title. Could Phoenix dial it up and defeat the champion? Or will Jacob Jett move on?[/I] [B]First Round[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Zeus Maxmillion[/B][/COLOR] [I]Tyler Justice still boasts his loss free record in CZCW. Can he run through the CGC star en route to a meeting with the CZCW Champion? Or will Zeus make a huge impact by handing Justice his first loss?[/I] [B] First Round[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Insane Machine[/B][/COLOR] [I]Since losing the CZCW Championship Donnie J has been floundering in the main event looking to regain his stride. With a win over Insane Machine he could do just that and move on. But will Machine prove to be too much and get a huge win?[/I] [B]Also featuring the semi-finals and the finals of the 2008 Best of the Southwest Tournament[/B] [B][U][SIZE="2"]Non-Tournament Action[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B] CZCW LiveWire Championship[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Frankie Dee[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Marc Speed (c)[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="2"]Plus Rita Charles makes a major announcement concerning CZCW's direction! [/SIZE][/B] [B]Predictions[/B] Sam Pratt vs. Chess Maniac Tyler Justice vs. Zeus Maxmillion Ultimate Phoenix vs. Jacob Jett (c) Donnie J vs. Insane Machine Also the semi-finals and finals Frankie Dee vs. Marc Speed (c) Masked Cougar vs. Kashmir Singh Rita Charles Announcement?

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/southwest.jpg[/IMG] Saturday Week 4, June 2008 Live at the SOLD OUT Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Attendance: 1000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Plague[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sami Callihan[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:38 after a New Jersey Turnpike. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Sami is still showing nerves but he's getting better. Plague was a bit off and might be getting bored.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Omar Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 7:48 with an Anaconda Vice after blatantly cheating. [B] Omar Brown makes defense number four of the CZCW X-Division Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as I had hoped and the crowd was brought down a level with this one.[/I] [B][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/B] The show opens with [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rita Charles[/B][/COLOR] inside the ring. [B]"First of welcome to CZCW Best of the Southwest! Now before we head into our tournament here tonight we have a little bit of a shake up in the participants. Due to scheduling conflicts Ultimate Phoenix and Chess Maniac are unable to compete tonight. So Taking their places will be Frankie Perez and Davis Wayne Newton respectively. I hope you all understand this last minute change. Also CZCW has decided to halt our production of CZCW Flatline on Los Deportes Hoy. This decision is 100% our decision and in no way is a termination from the network. We at CZCW just feel it is more financially sound to cancel the show. We are going to be debuting another show called Obsession the second Tuesday of every month, so CZCW action will be available twice a month. I hope you all enjoy these changes and without further ado, let's get into some wrestling!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd reacted okay to our last minute change.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 5:45 after a Cannonball Drop. [B]Sam Pratt advances to the semi-finals of the Best of the Southwest Tournament.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic opening round match here as Sam really brings out Davis' true ability.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated[COLOR="Red"][B] Zeus Maxmillion[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 7:07 after a Dragon Driver III. [B]Tyler Justice advances to the semi-finals of the Best of the Southwest Tournament.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]As much of a shocker this might be, Zeus and I didn't have above average chemistry together. We just were able to make the match flow and put on one of the best matches under my booking.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Frankie Perez[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 9:38 after an Emergency Landing resulting from interference by Jakki. [B]Jacob Jett makes defense number eleven of the CZCW Championship and advances to the semi-finals of the Best of the Southwest Tournament.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another fantastic match here as Jakki does a lot to add to the match. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Insane Machine[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 7:47 after a Death On Miami Beach. [B]Donnie J advances to the semi-finals of the Best of the Southwest Tournament.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good rating and these two didn't mesh well in the ring! Everyone on the roster is really bringing it tonight and our first ever tournament is doing well. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Frankie Dee[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 2:59 with a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number eight of the CZCW LiveWire Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I knew this was going to upset the crowd after the terrific first round matches we had, but these guys did well enough to keep the crowd at a level we can get them back from.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 10:15 after an Emergency Landing. [B]Jacob Jett makes defense number twelve of the CZCW Championship and advances to the finals of the Best of the Southwest Tournament.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Eek. Sam was off in his second match and that was what brought this match down below the level of their previous two. Their flaws were more noticeable because of it and the crowd crapped on the match.[/I] Post match [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] grabs a microphone and cuts a promo through his labored breathing. [B]"You see Justice?! That is what you have to look forward to. That is if you make it past Donnie J and to me in the finals. Good luck to you Tyler because you're going to need it if you come up against me."[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as he can do, but solid still. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Donnie J[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 10:33 after an Exile Driver. [B]Tyler Justice advances to the finals of the Best of the Southwest Tournament.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Great as I knew it would be. Donnie was a little worried that taking a loss from me would hinder his momentum, but I explained to him that if we played the match out right it would look like he had given me my biggest challenge yet.[/I] After the match, [COLOR="Blue"][B]Donnie J[/B][/COLOR] approaches [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] and extends his hand as a sign of respect. Tyler accepts and the two hug. Donnie is seen mouthing the words "Go take that title." [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid segment here as Donnie J shakes my hand. This wasn't something I was expecting. I figured he'd just retreat to the back but he showed me a lot of respect, which was damn classy of him.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 7:43 after a Cougar Pounce. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad match as we gap into our main event, but the crowd was way too hyped from the tournament for this not to bring them down. [/I] A video is shown hyping up the match between [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett [/B][/COLOR]in the finals of the tournament. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Another solid piece of hype for the impending main event. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 20:47 after a Backdrop Driver. [B]Tyler Justice wins the CZCW Championship and becomes the 2008 Best of the Southwest Tournament Winner.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was great in many ways. Jett tried cheating a lot towards the end of the match with his heel tactics getting a lot of believable near falls. This was a great way to close out the show.[/I] [B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]This was just awesome on a bunch of different levels as we succeed in putting on our first tournament. Everything clicked tonight and I think we might have even pulled out a C- if Pratt and Jett hadn't tanked. Another weird note from Dylan Sidle was that Jett was used too much. He was our champion? I'm not sure how to explain it.[/I]

[I]OOC: Sorry for my lack of updates guys. Rough week up here at school. I should be kind of back in the swing of things now.[/I] In June we didn't have much going on. We extended Plague's deal and also dealt with some issues backstage. Jakki was causing a lot of problems this month as she kept spreading rumors about Rita Charles. The first time I sat her down and took a fatherly approach. She didn't get the picture. The second time I was stern, but still there was a third time. That's when I told her it was her last chance. Since then we haven't had a problem. Cliff came over for our monthly business/creative meeting on the second of the month. First thing first we discussed the state of the industry and economy. Both were still trending downward and at the same levels they were last month. Next up he asked about our Regional Battle results, but we had nothing to report on that. So we moved to financial performance. June was a very expensive month for us as we lost nearly $39,000. Cliff was more than a little upset. That's when I reminded him that I had decided to end our TV deal with Los Deportes Hoy. Running five shows a month was just not smart at our level and the state of the economy. So we were set to run two shows a month. We went over some idea for those two events in July and finally settled on some good ideas. Here are my notes from around the industry in June. [B]News[/B] - APW is now classified as Regional size. - Milton Hittlespitz, a charismatic competitor from Austrailia debuted this month. He used weapons in almost all of his matches which tends to hide the solid skills he does possess. - Nathaniel Ca$ino entered the business. At first glance he appears as a manager but once he takes off his entrance garments it becomes apparent that he is in fact a wrestler. He shows promise and should do soem good things in his career. - Burning EXILE suffered a ruptured spleen and is going to be out of action for about two months. - Marc Dubois strained his rotator cuff and is going to be out of action for about forty days. - Our former star James Prudence has gone on record to put Grandmaster Phunk over as a great guy. - Corporal Doom and Freddie Datsun have developed a friendship in USPW. - NOTBPW was unable to find a network to show their TV show Championship Wrestling so it has come to an end. This is a big blow to them as they now do not hold a TV contract. [B] Signings and Departures[/B] - After being let go by TCW Harry Allen has signed a Pay Per Appearance deal with USPW. - Bulldozer Brandon Smith, American Elemental and Nathaniel Ca$ino will be touring with WLW. - Jim Force signed with RIPW. - Max Mayhem was not offered an extension from MAW and is now unemployed. [B] Title Changes[/B] - Melody Cuthill regained the NOTBPW Women's Championship from Stephanie Hazel. - Groucho Bling ended Rich Money's seven month reign as SWF North American Champion. - Warlord Pain captured the USPW Television Title from Jumbo Jackson. - Giant Redwood and Anger became the USPW Tag Team Champions by defeating Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore.

[I]Once again guys my file got saved over...but this time it was my girlfriend. I apologize. [/I] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/obsession.jpg[/IMG] Tuesday Week 2, July 2008 Live at the SOLD OUT Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Attendance: 1000[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Evan Sterling[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another one of my students makes his in-ring debut.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Paradox[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]The third of my students debuts here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] The show opened with Cliff Anderson and Doc Messing in the ring announcing tonight's main event as Sam Pratt taking on Tyler Justice for the CZCW Championship. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Frankie Dee[/COLOR][/B] defeated[COLOR="Blue"][B] Sami Callihan[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel de Mexico[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Jacob Jett [/COLOR][/B]challenged [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] to a rematch for the CZCW Championship at Isolation. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jeremiah Moose[/B][/COLOR] [B]to retain the CZCW LiveWire Championship[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Tigre Salvaje Jr.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B]Omar Brown[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Paradox[/COLOR][/B] is seen backstage seemingly hearing voices. [B][SIZE="3"]F+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR][/B] defeated[COLOR="Red"][B] Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] after interference from Tyler Justice [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] accepted Jett's challenge. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sam Pratt[/B][/COLOR] [B]to retain the CZCW Championship[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] As Tyler is retreating up the stage[COLOR="Red"][B] Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] attacks and powerbombs him off the stage and through a table. Justice was carted out. [B][SIZE="3"]D [/SIZE][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]All in all this was a good show that is right on par with what's expected from us. The only problem is that our popularity might not be increasing with the show.[/I]

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/isolation.jpg[/IMG] Live from The Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Saturday Week 4, July 2008[/CENTER][/B] [B][SIZE="2"]Main Event - CZCW Championship[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice (c)[/B][/COLOR] [I]At the Best of the Southwest Tournament in June these two met up in the finals with Tyler continuing his win streak and capturing the CZCW Championship and becoming the 2008 Best of the Southwest.. Jacob Jett is furious and has invoked his rematch clause at Isolation. Can their heated rivalry finally be settled here? Or will it continue to tear through CZCW?[/I] [B] [SIZE="2"]Special Attraction Match[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Insane Machine[/B][/COLOR] [I]This match was made purely for the enjoyment of our viewers. It is sure to be hard-hitting, fast paced and high flying all at once. Sam Pratt is still reeling after a couple of big losses as of late but Insane Machine hasn't been hot either. A win here could boost either one of these men to the next level. Who can come out on top?[/I] [B][SIZE="2"] Special Attraction Match[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Plague[/B][/COLOR] [I]This is another contest that has no recent history behind it. These two men have been the faces of CZCW for a while now and are set to battle it out at Isolation. Can Donnie J get the victory needed to propel him back into title contention? Or will Plague be able to set his sights on gaining some revenge for three losses to Tyler Justice?[/I] [B][SIZE="2"] CZCW X-Division Championship[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/B] vs.[COLOR="Red"][B] Omar Brown (c)[/B][/COLOR] [I]Omar Brown hasn't looked back since capturing the title from Flying Jimmy Foxx. Masked Cougar has said his the man to stop him. Can he do just that and win the CZCW X-Division Championship? Or will Omar Brown continue on his impressive title run?[/I] [B] Also scheduled to appear: Frankie Perez, Sami Callihan, Evan Sterling, Paradox, Flying Jimmy Foxx, CZCW LiveWire champion Marc Speed and more! [/B] Predictions Jacob Jett vs. Tyler Justice (c) Sam Pratt vs. Insane Machine Donnie J vs. Plague Masked Cougar vs. Omar Brown(c)

Jacob Jett vs. [B]Tyler Justice [/B](c)-To early to have a title change Sam Pratt vs. [B]Insane Machine[/B]- Machine is the better wreslter and in CZCW that will get you by [B]Donnie[/B] J vs. Plague- Too soon for another Plauge Justice match, as good as they were Masked Cougar vs. [B]Omar Brown(c)[/B]-Titles not going to change with no history between the feud

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/isolation.jpg[/IMG] Saturday Week 4, July 2008 Live at The Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Attendance: 599[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Paradox[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:29 after a Death On Miami Beach. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Paradox was off again and was nervous with this being only his second match. Dylan Sidle and I decided Donnie J is getting a bit repetitive with his Fun Babyface gimmick. We'll meet with him this month to talk about that. He did look good in his victory. The crowd was turned off, but this was an opener.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Evan Sterling[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:40 after a Fisherman's Suplex. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another match that turned out well but was brought down my student's nerves. Evan showed some good improvement here in technical, flying and performance skills. The crowd was brought down a notch as well. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sami Callihan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:47 after a Cut-Throat Driver. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]And once again my student helps to turn in a solid match but his obvious nervousness brings the match down. Hopefulyl he gets that out of his system soon.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cal Sanders[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 4:02 with a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number ten of the CZCW LiveWire Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]We're four for four on D- matches! Ha. This was good enough but the crowd was still turned off. It seems like Speed is running out of ideas for playing a unique heel. [/I] The camera goes backstage where thudding is heard. As the camera zooms down the dark hallway, [B][COLOR="Red"]Paradox[/COLOR][/B] is seen hitting his head against the wall, groaning and drooling. He stops and pulls his head away from the white concrete wall to reveal red smears. He turns towards the camera and his forehead is bleeding. [B][SIZE="3"]F+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Once again I didn't have high hopes for the crowd to react well, but Paradox did well.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Omar Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Masked Cougar[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 7:48 with an Anaconda Vice. [B]Omar Brown makes defense number six of the CZCW X-Division Championship. [SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I can't stop laughing now as five matches in a row get the same rating. This was good, but the crowd still wanted more.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] is seen entering the building. He walks gingerly as he comes in carrying his bag. When he spots the camera he cracks a smile. [B]"Just who I wanted to see. You see two weeks ago Jacob Jett thought he was doing himself a favor by throwing me off the stage to the floor below. But here I am. He tried to injure me, tried to break my spirits but all he did was fire me up even more. I can't wait for the main event because the look on his face after I defeat him is going to be priceless."[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid work here as we build some more heat for the main event.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 6:57 with a P-Clutch. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]SIX! These two worked through their inability to communicate and came out with something acceptable. To me anyway. The crowd got restless yet again.[/I] Post match Frankie Perez thanks Flying Jimmy Foxx and grabs a microphone. [B]"You know over the last two months I've been fine tuning myself. And now I'm ready. I want gold around my waist, so Omar Brown if you're listening you better get ready because Frankie Perez is coming for you!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some solid promo work by Frankie here. I think he's going to be a marquee star for us.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Plague[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 10:49 after a Death On Miami Beach. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Finally the streak is broken by a fantastic match! These two really picked up the rest of the show thus far. Solid victory for Donnie as I work towards where I'm going with him.[/I] [B][SIZE="3"]Sam Pratt[/SIZE][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Insane Machine[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 12:23 after a Reverse 450 Splash. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This match was superb considering Insane Machine was off. I could be wrong about this but the match was helped by the finish. Sam joked with me before hand to watch. He would be debuting a new move that would blow my mind. He did. His new finisher begins as if he is going to do a moonsault. But instead of back flipping he jumps of the turnbuckle and front flips with a 450. It's amazing and has to be seen![/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage in front of the CZCW backdrop. [B] "You know Tyler Justice thinks he can fool me and all the fans. We all saw you limp in here tonight. You'd be better off forfeiting the match and relinquishing the title to me. Because with what I plan to do to you tonight, there is no chance in hell that you'll ever be able to wrestle again. Never."[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not his best work but it helps to build some final heat for the main event. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 16:57 after an And Justice For All. [B]Tyler Justice makes defense number two of the CZCW Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]And another fantastic match ends the show. Jakki did good things for the match and I felt like we realyl nailed it tonight. We'll have to see if that's reflected in the overall rating.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]I thought the trio of C- match ratings might have helped us nail down a C- overall rating but the lowercard just didn't help that cause. Still a solid show that should help to draw some more fans into our realm. Speaking of fans, I think I've completely figured out why our numbers for our end of the month events are down. We've been promoting them as Small shows while for the first Obsession we promoted it as a Medium show. That brought our attendance back up to a sellout. Tonight's was nearly half that. I'm going to test one more thing, but hopefully we're selling out from here on.[/I]

July saw the debut of my second and third students. Evan Sterling and Paradox both signed deals at a considerable amount lower than Sami Callihan. Other than that we debuted our new show format and got rid of Flatline. Cliff came over for our monthly creative/business meeting and immediately asked about the state of the economy and wrestling industry. It was official, the economy was rock bottom and didn't look to recover any time soon. The industry however was still average and trending downward. Next I touched upon our financial performance for the month. WE came out on top for the first time in four months making about $4,000. It wasn't much but it was good to see green instead of red. Next we briefly discussed the final plans for the next couple of months. I really think the fans are goign to like what we will be doing in the main event shortly. Here are my notes from around the industry from the month of July. [B]News[/B] - 21CW are going through some tough times as they have fallen in classification to a Regional promotion. - Animal Harker, a crazy brawler from Texas debuted. He doesn't have very good microphone skills but seems to be dripping with charisma as he always has the fans behind him. - Pete the Hillbilly and Sheik Mustafa seem to be having some problems in USPW. [B] Signings and Departures[/B] - SWF called Atlas up from development and added him to the main roster. - MAW added Des Davids. - NYCW added our own Frankie Perez. - NOTBPW didn't renew Gregg Boone and he has departed the company. - Christian Price was not brought back by CGC. - In response to their recent troubles 21CW released Louie Peyton [B]Recent Title Changes[/B] - Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey, collectively known as CV2 defeated Oscar Golden and Flash Savage for the MAW Tag Team Titles. - The RIPW Tag Team Titles remain vacant. The count is now five months. - The SWF Shooting Star Championship was the hot potato this month as CZCW Alumni Matt Sparrow defeated Kid Toma to end his six month reign. He managed one defense before Steven Parker defeated him to capture the title.

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/obsession.jpg[/IMG] Tuesday Week 2, August 2008 Live at the SOLD OUT Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Attendance: 1000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Paradox[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 3:05 after a Fisherman's Suplex. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This wasn't bad but Paradox is still a bit nervous performing in front of the crowd, but I think it'll start to disappear. The crowd was brought down by it. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sami Callihan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]K-Squared[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:48 after a Running Lariat. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]About what I expected out of this match. Sami is still nervous but seems to be getting more comfortable in the ring. The crowd got restless. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Evan Sterling[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 5:19 after a Jett Take Off. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Pairing these two together allowed Evan's nervousness to be somewhat hidden, but I could tell. The crowd seemed to like it for the most part and Jett came out looking good. [/I] [B][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Main Show[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett [/COLOR][/B]opens the show as he comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone. [B][COLOR="Red"]"All right, I am going to get serious here. I know that I can beat Tyler Justice. I have the desire and the heart this guy is talking about. I mean look at my last few matches, I haven't even tried to cheat once! So what I'm out here for is to ask Tyler Justice for ONE more shot at the CZCW Championship. If he gives me one more chance and I cannot beat him, I'll back away. One more shot is all I ask for."[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+ [/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] emerges from the back and stands at the top of the ramp with a microphone of his own. [COLOR="Blue"][B]"You know what Jacob? You say you've got heart and desire and for some crazy reason, I believe you. You want one more shot at the CZCW Championship? I'll give it to you. I hope you bring everything you've got. Or else it's just going to be me enjoying kicking your ass again."[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Two solid promo pieces here to help set up our main event in two weeks at Wave of Fury.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Omar Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Frankie Dee[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Angel de Mexico[/B][/COLOR] in 5:15 when he made Frankie Dee submit to an Anaconda Vice. [B]Omar Brown makes defense number seven of the CZCW X-Division Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad match here. Surprisingly the crowd got into it and seemed to really like the match.[/I] Post match [COLOR="Red"][B]Omar Brown[/B][/COLOR] grabs a microphone. [B]"Frankie Perez; I ACCEPT!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Well we tried to hide his horrible promo skills, but his one liner didn't do much. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B][/COLOR] by submission in 3:52 with a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number eleven of the CZCW LiveWire Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match here that helps to solidify both workers as good talents. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Warren Technique[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 5:20 after an Implant DDT. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The match was good but was missing something. That made the crowd a little restless.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] CZCW Director of Talent Rita Charles[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage in her office and addresses the fans. [B]"Well CZCW fans you heard it earlier tonight the CZCW Championship will be up for grabs in the main event of Wave of Fury. That event takes place in just two weeks right here at The Snake Pit. Ticket's are on sale. But I have decided to add my own little twist to this match. It is going to be a two out of three falls match! We'll see you there!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad reaction for the announcement of our match. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 9:54 after a Termination Kick. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Remmy was a bit off tonight but the match still turned out well. I'm keeping Machine a threat while he's in the midst of touring Japan. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Paradox[/COLOR][/B] is seen backstage smiling. He sits in a dark room. The shot pans out and reveals himself slowly pricking each of his fingers with a shard of glass. As the shot cuts away he smears the blood from his hands onto his face. [B][SIZE="3"]F+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Still not good by any means, but it helps to solidify him as our crazy/weird character.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Snap Dragon[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 11:50 after a Death On Miami Beach. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was a good match but both men had their individual problems. The crowd is having trouble being his fun babyface gimmick and Snap Dragon just can't heel it up anymore.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Little Miss Sunshine[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and shows off some of our new t-shirts. A new Tyler Justice shirt is the focal point and she hands a few out to the crowd. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Again just a filler segment to give our male fans a thrill.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Plague[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 13:23 after a New Jersey Turnpike. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two had awesome chemistry and it really added to the match. Each one could guess the others next move and sell it well.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 26:26 with a Figure Four. [B]Tyler Justice makes defense number three of the CZCW Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic main event helps to anchor tonight's show. Myself and Phoenix always have fun when working together and it helps us perform well. He even showed improvement in his aura inside the ring.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] is celebrating inside the ring when the lights go out. A thunderous crack comes from the ring that can only mean chair meeting skull. Then comes a huge slam to the mat and silence. A few moments pass and the lights come back on revealing the champion lying in the center of the ring in a pool of blood. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good reaction to this segment. I can't wait to see how our fans react to the angle.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]All in all this was a good show that is right on par with what's expected from us. The only problem is that our popularity might not be increasing with these ratings.[/I]

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/fury.jpg[/IMG] Live from The Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Saturday Week 4, August 2008[/CENTER][/B] [B][U]Main Event - CZCW Championship - 2 out of 3 Falls Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice (c)[/B][/COLOR] [I]At Obsession Jacob Jett pleaded with Tyler Justice to give him one more shot at the CZCW Championship. It appeared as if Jacob Jett had changed his ways and was sincere in saying he wouldn't use any underhanded tactics. But at the end of Obsession the lights went out and Tyler Justice was left laying in the middle of the ring. Could it have been all a trick by Jacob Jett? Or is there another explanation?[/I] [B][U] CZCW X-Division Championship[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Omar Brown (c)[/B][/COLOR] [I]Frankie Perez has been regaining the momentum he once had in CZCW with victories over numerous talents in the last couple of months. Now he's set his sights on the dominating X-Division Champion named Omar Brown. Can Frankie Perez end Omar's reign? Or will Omar Brown be able to continue his domination?[/I] [B][U]Special Attraction Match[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Insane Machine[/B][/COLOR] [I]This one is a match with no history. It was put together as a bonus for the fans. Insane Machine has been a hit in Japan for years, but he wants to extend that success into the US. A win here would help get his foot planted in CZCW. But at the same time Trent Shaffer is looking to escape his less than spectacular stay. Can he break out with a win over Insane Machine? Or will he fall to the Japanese craze?[/I] [B][U] CZCW LiveWire Championship[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Evan Sterling [/COLOR][/B]vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Marc Speed (c)[/B][/COLOR] [I]Marc Speed began his rise in CZCW as a member of The New Society with Mikey James and Jacob Jett. While they might have gone their separate ways, Marc Speed has remained on the same track. Can Evan Sterling be the man to finally end his record setting reign as LiveWire Champion? Or will Marc Speed be able to put the youngster's dreams to bed? [/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: Sami Callihan, Sam Pratt, Plague, Davis Wayne Newton, Flying Jimmy Foxx and more![/B] Predictions Jacob Jett vs. Tyler Justice (c) Frankie Perez vs. Omar Brown (c) Trent Shaffer vs. Insane Machine Evan Sterling vs. Marc Speed (c)

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/fury.jpg[/IMG] Live from The Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Saturday Week 4, August 2008 Attendance: 477 [/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR][/B] won a battle royal in 14:41. The final four competitors also included [COLOR="Blue"][B]Brendan Idol[/B][/COLOR], [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="Red"]K-Squared[/COLOR][/B]. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A lower card battle royal here to make sure most of our guys get some work. I was hoping Paradox would be able to hide his rust or nervousness in this match but it still showed. The crowd was left wanting more. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] The show opens with the [COLOR="Blue"][B]CZCW Champion Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] making his way to the ring. He looks serious and has a bandage over his right eye from the attack two weeks prior. He steps inside the ring and takes a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for his music to end. [COLOR="Blue"][B] "Two weeks ago I was played. At Obsession Jacob Jett put on one hell of a show claiming that he had cleaned up his act and I bought it. I thought he deserved one more fair shot at the title I took from him. But after my successful defense in the main event the old Jacob Jett was back. He added a new spice to his attack by shutting out the lights and leaving me laying in the center of the ring. So tonight I am going to take great pride beating the living hell out of him and retaining my title." [/B][/COLOR] At that time [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett's[/B][/COLOR] music hits and the crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as he strolls out onto the stage. [B][COLOR="Red"]"You know Tyler you have every reason in the world to believe that I was the one that laid you out two weeks ago. But it wasn't me. I don't know how I can prove that to you, but you have to take my word. I may have been a cheating bastard when this all started between the two of us, but one thing I've always stood by is my word. I promise you that I did not attack you. All I've got in this world is my word and my balls and I don't break them for nobody."[/COLOR][/B] He then exits leaving Tyler [B][SIZE="3"]in the ring to ponder the situation. D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid dual promo to open the show that helps push forward with our main event angle.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sami Callihan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Warren Technique[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:31 after a Running Lariat. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Sami is still showing how green he is and it hurt the match. I never expected a lot from this, no offense to my student. The crowd got restless. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Paradox's[/COLOR][/B] music hits and he comes out towards the ring for a match. At first he looks confused as he makes his way down the entrance but then erupts in a dead sprint towards the ring. He slides in under the bottom rope, stands and runs towards the other side of the ring. He quickly slides out of the ring and hops the guardrail, running through the crowd and out a side entrance of the building. It leaves the crowd wondering. [B][SIZE="3"]E-[/SIZE][/B] [I]It's good to see he's getting a bit more of a reaction than previous, but still not great. I think his character is going to work out in the end. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Evan Sterling[/B][/COLOR] by submission at 5:49 with a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number twelve of the CZCW LiveWire Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I had hoped for more from this match but didn't get it. Evan is still very green and it hurt the match. Once again the crowd was turned off. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Little Miss Sunshine[/COLOR][/B] makes her way to the ring with a tote bag full of t-shirts. She promotes some of our merchandise and then hands out some free stuff. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Just a sexy segment to get the crowd back a bit and break up the action. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 11:23 after a Termination Kick. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid midcard match here to help bring our show back up to par. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Omar Brown[/B][/COLOR] [B]by DQ at 9:28[/B]. [B]Omar Brown makes defense number eight of the CZCW X-Division Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match here that showed exactly what both of these men are capable of. The ending also leaves the rivalry open. [/I] A video is played hyping the history between[COLOR="Red"][B] Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]An okay reaction from the crowd, but whatever momentum we gained from the last three segments was lost here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Plague [/B][/COLOR]by pinfall in 11:41 after a Northern Lights Bomb. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another great match to help balance the show.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 21:57 two falls to one. The first fall went to Jett after a Jett Take Off. The second went to Justice after a Justice Driver. The third and final fall went to Justice by submission with a Figure Four. [B]Tyler Justice makes defense number four of the CZCW Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match to close out the show here, but not as good as I thought we could do. Jett ended up being just a tick off and it brought it down just a notch.[/I] Post match as both [COLOR="Red"][B]Jett[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Justice[/B][/COLOR] are getting to their feet, the lights go off again and two huge hits are heard in the ring, one right after another. Following those are two cracks of steel chair meeting skull and then silence. A few moments pass and the lights come back on to reveal both Tyler Justice and Jacob Jett laying in the ring and bleeding to close the show. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid segment that helps to send our main event angle up in interest. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A show that is right on par with what we've been doing, but we need to start producing better shows to help our popularity. If we put on shows of this caliber our popularity is going to start to level out instead of rising.[/I]

In August we had a couple of contracts to deal with. We extended both Ultimate Phoenix and Mikey James for another nine months and took the time to relax. At the end of September almost half of our roster would be up for renewal and I knew it would be a long month of negotiations. I also had a few more people on the market I wanted to bring in, so it was going to be busy. We did also have two incidents that occurred this month. Omar Brown started egging Plague on backstage at Obsession and eventually the two came to blows. I took Omar aside and said that I had him here because I believed in him. Other people had told me he'd be a problem, but this was his last chance. He seemed to get the idea. Just two weeks later Plague was involved in something as well. He had begun to see the vignettes that Paradox had been doing and began spreading rumors about him being an emo bitch. I took Plague aside and told him that as a veteran member of our roster he was valuable but not one that couldn't be replaced. He needed to help these guys see how the business should be. He got my message loud and clear. I guess he decided to go out and show me he meant business and ended up hurting his back. Early reports from our doctors indicate he'll be out for about three months. Cliff came over for our monthly meeting and immediately asked about our finances. I reported we had lost about $3200, but that was because attendance was down with the dwindling economy. Next i touched upon the state of the industry and economy. Both were at the same levels they were the month before and still in a downward trend. The economy was rock bottom and I hoped it would start recovering shortly. Next we discussed our plans for upcoming months and closed out the meeting. I gave him a copy of my notes from around the industry. Here's yours. [B]News[/B] - The sons of the legendary Sam Keith, Matthew and Greg, debuted this month. They are very young but yet have the amount of ability their father does. There is no doubt these two are going to make it big. - In a horrific in-ring accident American Elemental broke his neck and will be out for at least a year. - Bear Bekowski really knows how to get things done as he has been kissing RIPW Head Booker Professor Nero's ass lately. - The Aussies have inked a TV deal for a new show on The Bloke to debut next month. - TCW got it's TV show back with America Sports 1. [B] Signings and Departures[/B] - Shooter Sean Deeley and Insane Machine will be off to tour with GCG. - Mainstream Hernandez signed a PPA deal with USPW. - Danny Rushmore was not brought back by USPW. [B] Title Changes[/B] - Davis Wayne Newton defeated Frankie Dee for the 4C Hardcore Championship. - In what I will call a shocking event Joey Minnesota defeated TCW golden boy Wolf Hawkins for the TCW International Championship. - Freddie Datsun defeated James Justice for the USPW World Championship.

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/obsession.jpg[/IMG] Live from the SOLD OUT Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Tuesday, Week 2, September 2008 Attendance: 1000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel de Mexico[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Chess Maniac[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 2:47 after a Mexican Death. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not bad to open the show, but the crowd wanted more. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Frankie Dee[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cal Sanders[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 2:43 after a Shinanju Kick. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match here that shows exactly what these two can do. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Paradox[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 3:25 after an Ace Crusher. [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]Myself and Dylan Sidle instructed these two to hide how green Paradox is, but it just couldn't be hidden. The crowd saw ti and the match bombed. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"]Evan Sterling[/COLOR] by pinfall in 2:37 after a High Velocity Headbutt. [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]Evan is still very green and it hurt the match. Our fans have very keen eyes and picked up on it again. I figure that's why they crapped on the match. Good thing these matches aren't making it to DVD and are just bonuses for the live crowd. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] The crowd comes to its feet as [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Justice[/B][/COLOR] makes his way from the back to start the show. He carries the CZCW Championship over his shoulder and high fives the fans at ringside before grabbing a microphone and climbing into the ring. [B][COLOR="Blue"]"You know I have to say that I was wrong about Jacob Jett. He's done a lot of low down, dirty rotten things since I came to CZCW, but the last few weeks of attacks were not his doing. So I would like to apologize to Jacob and thank him for giving me some of the biggest challenges I've ever had inside the ring. Now onto this mystery attacker. He has to be somebody big and bad if he's cutting the power and attacking me. I am making it my one and only goal to find out who he is and put it to an end."[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] A largely mixed reaction escapes from the crowd as [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett's[/B][/COLOR] music hits and he comes out onto the stage. [B][COLOR="Red"]"You know Tyler, I know that I've done some things I'm not entirely proud of, but what this guy is doing is just flat out disrespectful. I know we haven't seen eye to eye, but I'm willing to help you find out who he is. Now word has it that he is here tonight. I'm going to find this guy and beat some respect out of him."[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid way to open our show as Jett gets a bit better reaction than me. I think I'm having trouble finding ways of keeping my character fresh, so I'll have to ponder a gimmick change.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 4:42 after a Fisherman's Suplex. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Bah. Davis was a tick off tonight. That coupled with the fact that he and Thomas don't mesh very well and it really brought the match down. The crowd got a bit restless.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Sami Callihan[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall with a roll-up and a handful of tights after a low blow. [B]Marc Speed makes defense number thirteen of the CZCW LiveWire Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not that bad here, but Sami is still fairly green and it brought the match down. Hopefully it goes away soon. The crowd came down a notch. [/I] Post match Sami grabs a microphone and yells at the exiting Marc Speed. [B]"You cannot escape me, Marc. I will overcome you and I will become the CZCW LiveWire Champion. It is my destiny!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not bad for his first chance on the microphone. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 6:42 after a Heart Burn. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match to help pick the show up. Both of these guys busted their tails and had a good match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez and Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Omar Brown and Snap Dragon[/B][/COLOR] in 9:42 when Frankie Perez pinned Omar Brown after the Perfect Parity. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid tag team match that helps build some more heat with Omar and Frankie. Not that it matters much but Snap Dragon and Omar had no chemistry as tag partners.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] is seen backstage walking towards the entrance for his match and peers inside a locker room as he passes. He slams on the brakes and turns around, ducking his head into the room. After just a quick peek he keeps walking towards the entrance way saying [B]"That's gotta be him!"[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good of a reaction as I had hoped for as we near the culmination of this build.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 9:34 after a Dragon Whip. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match that gives two of the guys lost in the shuffle soem ring time. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Paradox[/COLOR][/B] is seen backstage leaning against a wall. He is speaking to someone off screen. As the camera pans out we see he is in fact staring at his reflection in a mirror and having a conversation with himself. [B][SIZE="3"]F+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not quite as good as his last crazy appearance, but it is still getting him some exposure.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 11:56 after a Phoenix Firebird Splash. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match here as Jett and Phoenix worked their asses off to put on a good show for the fans.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Insane Machine[/B][/COLOR] by pinfall in 14:06 after a Dragon Suplex. [B]Tyler Justice makes defense number five of the CZCW Championship.[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good match here despite the fact that Machine and I don't mesh very well. A good way to close out the show. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A good show here, but nothing that will help us garner more fans. It was nice to see attendance back up to a sell out this time around.[/I]

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://czcw.clabobby.com/afflictedglory.jpg[/IMG] Live from The Snake Pit in the Southwest Region Saturday Week 4, September 2008 Belltime: 7 P.M. PST Tickets are $10 and available at the door or by PayPal to [email]czcwtickets@czcw.com[/email]. Seats are on a first come first serve basis. *Card Subject To Change[/CENTER][/B] [I]The biggest story heading into this show is that Tyler Justice wants to find out who his attacker is. At Obsession this month Jacob Jett pledged to help his adversary find this man and seemed to have done it. The message was not relayed to Justice. Word has it that Tyler will be at Afflicted Glory and ready to fight. What could come of this?[/I] [B][SIZE="2"][U] Four Corner Survival[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sam Pratt[/COLOR][/B] vs.[COLOR="Red"][B] Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] [I]This special attraction match was added by CZCW management to give the fans some more bang for their buck. These four men are some of the best talent CZCW has to offer and want to take their careers to the next level. Can Jacob Jett regain his newly lost momentum? Will Sam Pratt finally take the leap into the CZCW Championship picture? Will Ultimate Phoenix rise to the occasion? Or will Insane Machine prove why he is all the craze in Japan?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"]Special Challenge[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Mikey James[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] [I]These three men have been floundering as of late and are all looking to regain their stride. A win in this huge three way dance could prove to be just what the doctor ordered. Who can pick up the victory and become a threat again?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"] CZCW X-Division Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Omar Brown (c)[/B][/COLOR] [I]Last month Omar Brown intentionally got himself disqualified to retain his title. This month Frankie Perez gets another chance to become champion. Can he gain victory and become a champion in CZCW again? Or will the nearly four month reign of Omar Brown continue?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"] CZCW LiveWire Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sami Callihan[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Marc Speed (c)[/B][/COLOR] [I]At Obsession Sami Callihan was given a title match, but was slighted when Speed cheated to win. Now he gets another shot and looks to break out after only a few months in CZCW. Can he succeed? Or will Speed's underhanded tactics be too much for him?[/I] [B] Predictions[/B] Who is Tyler Justice's attacker? Sam Pratt vs. Jacob Jett vs. Ultimate Phoenix vs. Insane Machine Fox Mask vs. Mikey James vs. Remmy Skye Frankie Perez vs. Omar Brown (c) Sami Callihan vs. Marc Speed (c)

Archived