Can A User Character Be Used As A Worker

I don't know what user characters your mod came with, but in the Cornellverse there are several user characters who are wrestlers, and if you select auto-push, the computer will push them as such. If you have already started a game, go the editor and select the user character under "workers" and make sure that "Wrestler" is set as "Usually." If you haven't started a game, go into the editor and create a new user character that is a wrestler.

I might be wrong, but I read the question the another way. I assumed he was asking that if a mod has 5 avatars available, you select 1, then is there a way that the remaining 4 avartars become available in the game. Hope this makes sense.... If it does, then could someone please answer because I am also curious about this. Cheers

[QUOTE=wilts;496003]I might be wrong, but I read the question the another way. I assumed he was asking that if a mod has 5 avatars available, you select 1, then is there a way that the remaining 4 avartars become available in the game. Hope this makes sense.... If it does, then could someone please answer because I am also curious about this. Cheers[/QUOTE] I think you're right. Then the answer would be no.

The answer to that is no. Any user characters not selected by the player(s) aren't loaded at all; they won't exist once the game is created. This is why user relationships can't exist from the start of the game too; the user characters don't exist unless you're playing as one.

Archived