PWI: The Wrestling Insider

[IMG]http://www.pwi-online.com/art/header.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][B]October 2008 Edition Complete Unforgiven and No Surrender Results!!! The Shocking WWE Return Of Christian!!! Can Harry Smith Get His Career Back On Track?? [/B][/CENTER] [B]What's Happening:[/B] WWE: WWE were extremely happy with the fact that Christian was open to coming back to the company. After leaving on some bitter terms, both Christian and the WWE swallowed their pride in order to get everything set. Remember, the WWE would bring anyone back, as long as it can make them money. WWE has said to have no interest in Team 3D or Kevin Nash. But things change on a daily basis. [IMG]http://image22.webshots.com/22/8/94/70/2654894700096156479aPJqGo_ph.jpg[/IMG] Jeff Hardy has heat on him once again. While Jeff has remained clean, he isn't making friends by showing up late and leaving early to events. WWE released Super Crazy and Mike Knox. WWE has hired Dory Funk Jr. as a road agent for the ECW brand. Carlito opened many eyes when he stood up for his younger brother, Primo, when Shelton Benjamin was berating the rookie. Val Venis was forced to reire due to multiple injuries. Val Venis (Sean Morley) will now report to FCW, where he help help train the developmental wrestlers. TNA: Trouble is brewing in Orlando, and already people are starting to jump ship. Christian Cage, who has been growingly more upset with TNA's creative direction, decided to let his contract run out. Christian promptly signed with WWE, and made his shocking debut at Unforgiven. [IMG]http://www.thebostonchannel.com/2006/0224/7383907_240X180.jpg[/IMG] Before the month was up, Team 3D and Kevin Nash decided to not renew their deals. TNA decided to part ways with Team 3D, and didn't offer them a contract. Their last appearance in TNA was at No Surrender. TNA officials, were however, really trying hard to re-sign Nash. TNA put Nash in it's highest profile feud between Samoa Joe and Sting. As the mentor, Nash was trying to give advice to the young Joe. Nash even wrestled his trainee on two seperate Impact's, getting the victory over Joe. The one thing TNA is doing right, is developing it's Knockout's divison. And as such, TNA came to a deal to extend the contract of Awesome Kong. Rumors are that Sting refused to lose to Samoa Joe in a singles match, and so the company was forced to add Booker T into the match at No Surrender. Booker T won because of inadvertent interference by Kevin Nash. Doug Williams, who debuted at the World Cup, signed a developmental contract with WWE, and was assigned to FCW. While many wrestlers within the company believe that TNA needs to concentrate on the talent it has, the company made a splash with various signings. [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x99/samuraipizzacriss/tajiri.jpg[/IMG] Yoshihiro Tajiri has agreed to a contract with the company. Tajiri, who has spent the past couple of years away from the buinsess, has yet to return to the ring, but expect him to debut sometime next month. "The Spiritualists" debuted with a loss to The Motor City Machine Guns. The Spiritualists are Mike Mondo and Johnny Jeter, most widely known as Mikey and Johnny from the Spirit Squad. As The Spiritualists, they are in an assosiaciation with "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt. Ballz Mahoney was signed to feud with Abyss. Mahoney, who is now the masked Bulldozer, will be managed by a now heel Mick Foley. Intially, Mick Foley was trying to get TNA to sign Necro Butcher, but Butcher declined to sign with the company. Chris Harris rejoined the organization after an unforgettable stint as Brayden Walker in WWE. Continuing with the surge of ex-WWE wrestlers, TNA signed deals with Rene Dupree and Nick Dinsmore. Dinsmore, or as many people remember, Eugene was brought in at the main event of Impact, where he was Samoa Joe and AJ Styles partner. After getting fired as trainer of FCW, Billy Kidman was signed with TNA. Billy The Kid, as he will now be called, debuted on the week 3 Impact, in a loss to Dupree. TNA signed local indy wrestler Kory Chavis to a deal. Greg Valentine was signed as a road agent in TNA. Gone from TNA: Christian Cage, Team 3D, Kevin Nash, Doug Williams Signed to TNA: Tajiri, Mike Mondo, Johnny Jeter, Ballz Mahoney (Bulldozer), Nick Dinsmore, Rene Dupree, Billy Kidman (Billy The Kid), Kory Chavis, Greg Valentine. ROH: ROH took a huge hit to it's roster after WWE scavanged it's roster, looking for developmental wrestlers. Claudio Castognoli, Roderick Strong, and El Generico all left the company for deals with WWE. The company did bring in four veterans to help train it's wrestlers. Al Snow, Dave Taylor, Bob Backlund, and Scott D'Amore will be expected to help in the development of the ROH training school. Gone from ROH: Claudio Castognoli, Roderick Strong, El Generico, Tank Toland, and Ernie Osiris Signed To ROH: J-Kronic, Joey Machete, Al Snow, Dave Taylor, Bob Backlund, Scott D'Amore, and Billy Dalton. NJPW: ROH standout Bryan Danielson agreed to go on the next NJPW tour with the company. No word on how this will affect his other commintments. NOAH: Takeshi Morishima lost the GHC Heavyweight Championship to Takeshi Rikio at Cry Of War. WWC: Former WWE Tag Champion Trevor Murdoch won the WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship, by defeating Rico Sauve at the WWC Anniversary Show. PWG: Roderick Strong had his farewell match against Necro Butcher in a Death Match, at Battle Of Los Angeles. CHIKARA: Bill Demott became the head booker of the company. FCW: The company is in serious danger of losing it's TV deal with Sun Sports, after poor performances. Claudio Castognoli and Sin Bowdee defeated Mike and Brett Dibiase to claim the vacated FCW Tag Championships. The Titles were vacated after Gavin Spears was called up to the main roster. Sent to development: Armando Estrada, Deuce, Funaki, and Val Venis Signed to company via WWE: Claudio Castognoli, Boyce Legrande, Brandon Thomaselli, Bryan Fury, Doug Williams, El Generico, Jerrelle Clark, Johnny Punch, and Roderick Strong. Recalled to WWE: Jake Hager (Jack Swagger), Mike Kruel (Jayden Cruel), Afa Jr. (Manu), TJ Wilson (Xaxier Sloane). [B]PPV Results:[/B] TNA: No Surrender Augusta Civic Center Buyrate: 1.70 Rating: C Sonjay Dutt and The Spiritualists d. Consequences Creed, Super Eric and Shark Boy Johnny Devine d. Jay Lethal for a spot in Ultimate X Beer Money d. Team 3D and The Motor City Machine Guns for retain the TNA Tag Team Champions. Robert Roode pinned Brother Ray AJ Styles d. Rene Dupree Taylor Wilde d. Awesome Konh and Angelina Love to retain the Knockouts Championship Abyss d. Bulldozer w/ Mick Foley by DQ. Foley threw a fireball at Abyss Ultimate X: Kaz d. Petey Williams, Curry Man, and Johnny Devine to become the NEW X Divison Champion. Jeff Jarrett d. Kurt Angle Booker T. d. Samoa Joe and Sting to become the new TNA World Champion. Booker T pinned Joe, after Nash accidently nailed Joe with a chair. WWE: Unforgiven Carrier Dome Buyrate: 11.24 Rating: C+ Kane d. Rey Mysterio Batista d. John Bradshaw Layfield Hawkins and Ryder d. Jesse and Festus to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships. Ryder used the ropes to pin Jesse. Mark Henry d. Matt Hardy in a Dog Collar Match to retain the ECW Championship. R-Truth d. Chavo Guerrero Triple H d. Edge and MVP to retain the WWE Championship. Triple H pinned MVP after a Pedigree Victoria d. Michelle McCool to become the NEW Diva's Champion Chris Jericho defeated CM Punk to become the NEW World Champion [B]The Shocking Return Of Christian[/B] [IMG]http://www.cygywrestling.com/images/bios/christiancage5.jpg[/IMG] Disorganized. Seberia. Wrestling Hell. These are all names used by Christian to describe TNA. The former TNA World Champion, and quite possibly, that companies biggest star was unhappy and unispired for that past year. "Man, you know, when I first got there I was full of hope. TNA seemed like a breath of fresh air. But then reality sunk in." After witnessing a barrage of bizzare booking decisions (Fishmarket Brawl??), Christian yearned for his old home. Christian was coming near the end of his contract, and knew what had to be done. "I had to swallow my pride, and ask for my job back. I am just glad that they remembered who I was.", Christian says with a smirk. Feeling underappreciated, Christian left WWE four years ago, for TNA and the promise of superstardom. But, it never materialized. "TNA has a big problem on their hands. The majority of the talent are pissed. Some of these guys like AJ and Joe don't feel respected by the management." Free from his TNA contract, Christian knew how to make his splash. At WWE Unforgiven. During the wanning moments of the Chris Jericho and CM Punk match, Punk looked like he would go on to victory. The Lance Cade got invovled. Punk quickly turned to Cade and delivered a GTS. But when Punk got up, Jericho nailed Punk with a Codebreaker for the win. Jericho was celebrating his title victory when a fan jumped into the ring, and hit Jericho with an Unprettier. To the shock of the fans, that fan turned out to be Christian. Making an impact. Like always. [B]Thumbs Up///Thumbs Down[/B] Thumbs Up: Carlito: There is no bond stronger than that of family, and Carlito found that out. On a recent episode of Smackdown Primo Colon (Carlito's brother), was walking around backstage introducing himself. That's when "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin started making fun of the youngster. That's when Carlito stepped in. Now, Carlito finds himself as the number one contender for Benjamin's US Heavyweight Title. Kaz: Kaz continues to lead by example in the TNA locker room. While some people have been complaining about the backstage environment in TNA, Kaz has remained faithful to the company. The company has rewarded him with the X Division Championship at No Surrender. Nigel McGuiness: This dude is a wrestling machine. After wrestling for 47 minutes in a win over Bryan Danielson at Glory By Honor 1, the next night McGuiness went 32 minutes with Jerry Lynn at Glory By Honor 2. Thumbs Down: Jeff Hardy: Will this guy ever learn?? After big plans for him on Smackdown, Hardy has been showing up late to events and leaving early. So, instead of wrestling Triple H for the title, Hardy finds himself losing to the likes of Kenny Dykstra and Ryan Braddock. Sting: As a ring veteran, you should know better. But, Sting's actions by not jobbing to Samoa Joe just goes to show that some people just won't step aside. Sting, you should know better. Ric Flair taught you better. Mick Foley: The days of the lovable Mick Foley are gone. After trying to show Abyss that he shouldn't abandon the hardcore lifestyle, you wouldn't let him be. Instead, you force him into it by bringing along your thug Bulldozer. Then, when Abyss wouldn't use weapons in his match at No Surrender, you throw a fireball at his face?? [B]Will Harry Smith Get His Career Back On Track???[/B] [IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Bios/smith-harry.jpg[/IMG] With a pedigree like Harry Smith, you'd think it'd be fairly easy to excell in the world of wrestling. But, Harry, who wrestles as DH Smith in WWE just can't grasp it. Smith debuted on Raw with a loss to JBL, and hasn't been seen from since. A Wellness Policy suspension didn't help. WWE sent Smith to FCW, with the hopes that he could develop. But he hasn't gotten himself noticed in the developmental promotion. While his cousin Natalie Niedhart and his good friend TJ Wilson has been called up, Harry hasn't. In fact, much to the dismay of WWE officials, Smith tore his rotator cuff during a match with Drew McIntyre, and will be out of action for a year. At 22 years of age, Harry has alot of wrestling left in him, it's just now a matter of how much he wants it. [B]Champions Roll Call[/B] WWE: World Champion: Chris Jericho WWE Champion: Triple H ECW Champion: Mark Henry IC Champion: Santino Marrella US Champion: Shelton Benjamin Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix Diva's Champion: Victoria World Tag Champs: Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase WWE Tag Champs: Hawkins and Ryder TNA: World Champion: Booker T X-Divison: Kaz Knockout's Champion: Taylor Wilde World Tag Champion: Beer Money Inc. ROH: ROH Heavyweight Champion: Nigel McGuiness ROH Tag Champions: Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black

[QUOTE=jw_forever;500935]Wow. I wasn't sure what to think about this when I first saw it, but I actually really enjoyed reading that. Good work.[/QUOTE] Thanks for your input. Just to let people know what this diary is all about, me and my two brothers are currently playing a game. I am WWE, my youngest brother is TNA, and my younger brother is ROH. I just decided to make a diary, from the perspective of a neutral observer (hence, PWI, although they are more kayfabe than I write them out to be.) But, you will see more of a slant towards WWE, TNA, ROH, and FCW in the reports. Here are some observations from the past month: WWE: I think my shows rosters are a little weak. Raw needs more babyface's and Smackdown/ECW needs more heels. Super Crazy and Mike Knox were expendable to me, as I want to establiash more younger stars. I tried to make my signings somewhat fair. I would've signed most of the ROH roster to developmental deals, but I just signed three. I will let my brothers deal with trying to keep Danielson, Aries, Jacobs, and McGuiness happy. My other brother and I had heated negoitiations with Christian, and I was glad I came out on top. This is kind of spoiler, but I have big plans for Scotty Goldman. TNA: Damn, losing Christian hurt. I was about to make him the centerpiece of my show. Losing Nash hurts as well. He just wanted way too much money. Necro Butcher was my ideal choice to have in the Bulldozer role. But, Ballz Mahoney teaming with Mick Foley will do ok. Mondo and Jeter will be huge, hopefully, for the sucess of TNA in the future. ROH: I hate my brother for stealing Strong, Generico, and Claudio. They were going to be my breakout stars, and he knew that. I have a talented roster, I am just scared that they will all go to Japan.

[IMG]http://www.pwi-online.com/art/header.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][B]November 2008 Edition: Complete PPV Results Jeff Jarrett: I Will Force Kurt Angle Out Of TNA!!! The Most Sought After Stars In ROH[/B][/CENTER] [B]What's Happening:[/B] WWE: [IMG]http://timesnews.net/blogs/lane/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/regal.jpg[/IMG] * William Regal, the current IC Champion, was fired after failing another Wellness Policy Test. Regal was visibly upset at the news, but understood the decision. WWE officials and the WWE locker room were also saddened by the news. Officials had been praising Regal's dedication in recent months, after he was reinstated to the roster, after a previous violation. The sentiment in the locker room was that it was sad, but at the same time, many wrestlers wondered if Regal would ever learn. One source within the company wondered if Regal would die before he got help. * WWE Tag Champion John Morrison was suspended for 60 days after testing positive for a controlled susbstance. This is Morrison's second offense, and he will be fired for a third. * Long time WWE official Tony Garea was suspended from active duties, after a bizzare backstage incident. Garea allegedly got drunk before a taping of Raw, and proceeded to walk around the backstage area naked, wearing only a Rey Mysterio mask. While, this isn't a totally new incident amongst wrestlers, Vince McMahon felt that it was inappropriate for an office worker to engage in this stuff. Garea will be removed from all Raw tapings while he enters alcohol rehab. * WWE officials are said to be extremely worried at the stark dropoff of PPV buyrates. Last months PPV, Unforgiven had a reported buyrate of 11.28. This month WWE had No Mercy and Cyber Sunday. No Mercy did a 4.26 while Cyber Sunday did a 3.28. * WWE has come to agreements with Shelton Benjamin, JTG, Vickie Guerrero, Tony Chimmel, and Drew McIntyre on contract extensions. McIntyre was also called up to the Raw roster from FCW. * Gregory Helms, Melina and The Boogeyman have returned from injuries. TNA: * With last month's roster expansion, TNA trimmed some of the fat of it's roster. TNA released Jacqueline, Rhaka Khan, Salinas, and Frank Trigg. TNA felt that Jacqueline really didn't bring anything to Beer Money Inc., but don't be suprised if you see her back within the company at one point. TNA felt that Rhaka Khan was expendable with Scott Steiner out with injury. Salinas wasn't needed in LAX, seeing as they recently turned heel. TNA officials felt they were just throwing money at Frank Trigg, and the creative staff didn't have anything for him. [IMG]http://www.southernchampionshipwrestling.net/smalls/kipjames.gif[/IMG] * Kip James was suspended from active competition after he slapped a 17 year old kid outside Universal Studios. Kip James (Monty Sopp) faces felony assault and battery charges from the incident. * Glen Gilberti recently debuted as the manager for Rene Dupree and Tomko. * After a recent match at Impact, where LAX lost to the Motor City Machine Guns, LAX shocked the fans when they attacked the Guns. The Guns were attempting to shake hands with LAX, but Homicide and Hernandez attacked The Guns. At the next show, LAX said they were tired of entertaining the fans, and that it was time to concentrate on themselves and capturing the TNA Tag Titles. ROH: [IMG]http://img165.exs.cx/img165/1947/aaaa4os.jpg[/IMG] * Austin Aries won the ROH Heavyweight Championship in a match with Nigel McGuiness at Suffocation. Many feel the reasoning behind the title switch was that McGuiness had yet to extend his deal with the company, where as Aries had just agreed to an extension. * In a bloody Steel Cage match at Irresistable Forces, The Briscoe Brothers defeated Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black to become the six time ROH Tag Team Champions. * Bryan Danielson and Chris Hero have agreed to extensions with the company. NOAH: * Steven Regal, Nigel McGuiness, Jay Briscoe, and Rocky Romero have agreed to tour with the company. AJPW: * Juventud Guerrera and Low Ki have agreed to tour with the company. CMLL: * Looking to cut costs, the company fired 40 wrestlers over the past month. Among the bigger names released were Sean Waltman, Juventud Guerrera, Damien 666, Mephisto, Rey Bucanero, and Olimpico. IWA:MS * Necro Butcher defeated Corporal Robinson for the IWA:MS Deathmatch Title. FCW: * The company has lost it's TV deal, and WWE officials are said to be pissed. They left OVW with promises that FCW would be a better developmental scene. Well, reports are coming out that the talent is running wild in the streets of Tampa, and know they have no TV deal. * Claudio Castognoli and Sinn Bowdee lost the FCW Tag Titles to Nic Nemeth and Giant Titan. * Black Pain continues to hold the FCW Heavyweight Title, while fending off the challenge of Deuce. [B]PPV Results:[/B] WWE: No Mercy Bank Atlantic Center Buyrate: 4.26 Shelton Benjamin d. Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, R-Truth, Umaga, and Jeff Hardy to retain the US Heavyweight Championship. Benjamin pinned Jeff Hardy. Batista d. Kane Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase d. Cryme Tyme to retain the World Tag Championships. Rhodes pinned JTG, with his feet on the ropes. Shawn Micheals d. Lance Cade William Regal d. Santino Marrella and Rey Mysterio to become the new IC Champion. Regal pinned Mysterio. Mark Henry d. Finlay to retain the ECW Championship Chris Jericho d. CM Punk and Christian to retain the World Championship. Jericho pinned Punk. Last Man Standing: Triple H d. Edge to retain the WWE Championship. WWE: Cyber Sunday Wachovia Center Buyrate: 3.28 Jamie Noble d. CM Punk to claim the vacated IC Championship Shelton Benjamin d. Carlito to retain the US Championship Jello Match: Victoria d. Michelle McCool and Brie Bella to retain the Diva's Championship. Victoria pinned Brie Bella Evan Bourne d. Mark Henry to become the new ECW Champion Fall Count Anywhere: Batista d. Kane Miz and Morrison d. Matt Hardy and Finlay to retain the WWE Tag Championship. Morrison pinned Hardy. Battle For Brand Supermacy: Gregory Helms d. Rey Mysterio Triple H d. Edge and Undertaker to retain the WWE Championship. Triple H pinned Edge. Ladder Match: Chris Jericho d. Christian to retain the World Championship. TNA: Bound For Glory Adams Event Center Buyrate: 1.60 Kaz d. Billy The Kid and Shiek Abdul Bashir to retain the X Divison Championship. Kaz pinned Bashir. Nick Dinsmore d. Tomko Beer Money Inc. d. LAX and Master Tajiri & Rhino to retain the TNA Tag Championships. Robert Roode pinned Rhino after hitting Rhino with brass knuckles. No DQ: Abyss d. Bulldozer w/ Mick Foley Awesome Kong d. Taylor Wilde to become the new Knockout's Championship First Blood: Sting d. Samoa Joe Submission Match: Kurt Angle d. Jeff Jarrett. The referee called the match, after Jarrett was cut open after a chair shot by Angle. Booker T. d. AJ Styles to retain the TNA Championship [B]Jeff Jarrett: I Will Force Kurt Angle Out Of TNA!!!![/B] [IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Gallery/TNA/2006/10/23/jarrett_angle.jpg[/IMG] After a two year hiatus to take care of his daughters after the death of his wife, Jeff Jarrett needed to get something off his chest. Jarrett, who also ran the day-to-day operations of TNA while he was gone, needed to right a wrong. Two years ago, Jarrett hired former Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle to take his place. Kurt Angle brought with him a reputation as a wrestling workhorse, who would wrestle through injury despite the chance of permament injury. But, he also brought with him the reputation as a paranoid loose cannon. "Kurt Angle was the biggest name that I have brought into TNA, but he is also the one that I regret the most. Angle brought TNA new fans, I don't dispute that. But, Angle has ruined our locker room." Jealousy, on Kurt's side, caused tension in the locker room. Kurt needed all the attention. If Kurt wasn't happy, he would threaten to walk out of his contract. The last straw was his interview with the Sun, where Kurt called out the TNA creative team. "I had to get Kurt Angle in check." Jeff Jarrett returned to Impact, not as a wrestler, but as the founder of TNA. Jarrett tried to reason with Angle, but Angle continued to disrespect Jarrett. Angle said he knew how it felt to be Jarrett, because Karen has filed for divorce. The only difference was that Angle could always talk to his wife, while Jarrett had to talk to a corpse. Jarrett had enough. At No Surrender, Jarrett made his dramatic in ring debut. Jarrett won the match after a guitar shot. But the next night on Impact, Angle called Jarrett a *****, and demanded a submission match at Bound For Glory. Angle claimed he could beat Jarrett fair and square. But, after hitting Jarrett with a chair, Jarrett started to bleed. He bled to the point that 15 minutes later the ref had to call the match. But, Jarrett has a plan. And, as the founder of TNA, Angle will have to accept the terms of the rematch at Genesis. "Kurt!!!! At Genesis, this will end!!! You see, someone will not walk out of Genesis as a TNA wrestler. Kurt, at No Surrender, it will be me versus you in a Retirement Match!!! Kurt, I will right a wrong, and kick your ass out of TNA for good!!!!" [B]Thumbs Up///Thumbs Down[/B] Thumbs Up: * Jeff Jarrett: Even though he lost the Submission Match to Kurt Angle at Bound For Glory, Jarrett showed alot of heart. Early on, Angle blasted Jarrett with a chair, causing Jarrett to be busted open. For 15 minutes, Jarrett refused to quit, and even had Angle in a Figure Four Leg Lock. When it looked like Angle would submit, the ref called for the bell and awarded the match to Angle because Jarrett had lost too much blood. * Gregory Helms: Even though he is just as arrogant as ever, Gregory Helms looked like his career would be over. But he made his return to WWE, and at Cyber Sunday defeated Rey Mysterio. * Nick Dinsmore: After losing his job in WWE due to drug problems, Dinsmore looked like he has got his life back together. Dinsmore has been undefeated since he debuted in TNA, after beating the likes of Rene Dupree, Tomko, and Petey Williams. Thumbs Down: * William Regal: After looking like he had found the light, Regal has dissapointed the WWE. Regal was awarded the IC Title as a reward for working hard on his comeback, but two weeks into his title reign, he failed his third drug test, and as per the Wellness Policy, was fired from his contract. Regal should've tried to get his life back together, but immediately signed to tour with NOAH in Japan. * Kip James: Kip could face jail time after slapping a 17 year old kid outside Universal Studios. Details are a bit sketchy, but apparently the kid was making fun of Kip. But, that is no reason to put your hands on a minor. * John Morrison: Morrison has all the tools to be a huge superstar in the WWE, but he continues to shoot himself in the foot. Morrison has been suspended 60 days due to a failed drug test. One more, and he will be fired from WWE. [B]The Most Sought After Stars In ROH:[/B] ROH prides itself on pure and unadulterated wrestling. No gimmicks are needed or wanted. There have been plenty of stars to come out of ROH like CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley,Evan Bourne and AJ Styles. Here are some stars to watch out for in the near future. Bryan Danielson: Many people claim that Bryan Danielson is the best pure wrestler in the world today. And few could argue with that statement. He is young, athletic and after all he was trained by Shawn Micheals. The couple things he lacks( size and microphone skills) may keep him from signing with the WWE, although he has a couple of tryouts matches each year with them. TNA wants to sign him, but to date, he has refused. Danielson star may rise if he ever signs with Japan. Nigel McGuiness: Considered a step below Danielson, Nigel was the ROH champion, and even defeated Danielson in a 60 minute mat classic. McGuiness could be compared with William Regal in terms of his style. McGuiness is touring with NOAH, and his future looks bright. But, like Danielson, you probably won't see him in WWE or TNA. Chris Hero: After spearheading the CZW invasion of ROH, Hero has become one of the most sought after names on the indepdent wrestling scene. Hero continues to improve in every aspect of his game, and many believe that it's only a matter of time before you see him in WWE. [B]Champions Roll Call[/B] WWE: World Champion: Chris Jericho WWE Champion: Triple H ECW Champion: Evan Bourne IC Champion: Jamie Noble US Champion: Shelton Benjamin Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix Diva's Champion: Victoria World Tag Champions: Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase WWE Tag Champions: Miz and Morrison TNA: TNA Champion: Booker T X Divison: Kaz Knockout's Champion: Awesome Kong TNA Tag Champions: Beer Money Inc. ROH: ROH Heavyweight Champion: Austin Aries ROH Tag Champions: The Briscoe Brothers

Archived