DOTM:Real World  

30 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM:Real World

• Wildfire's "NWA: Beyond the Glory"
    • Dse81's "The New NWA"
    • Angeldelayette's "TNA : One Second Chance"
    • Tizzyt's "ROH: Wrestling Reinvented"
    • iMac's "WWE: The Next Generation"

[U][SIZE="3"][B]Real World DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U] [list][*]2nd* [thread=34559]Wildfire's "NWA: Beyond the Glory"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=26405]Dse81's "The New NWA"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=35240]Angeldelayette's "TNA : One Second Chance"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=35122]Tizzyt's "ROH: Wrestling Reinvented"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=29001]iMac's "WWE: The Next Generation"[/thread][/list]

This was a difficult choice for me. I absolutely love NWA Beyond The Glory. Probably my favourite diary on the board. However I have been extremely impressed with tizzyt's ROH Diary. It has great write ups and a real ROH feel to it. So this month I have given him a chance, and my vote goes to tizzyt.

Hey all, I've run this for 4 months now, and enjoyed it, and wish to to continue running this If you are happy with me (despite the mistake or 2 I've made :) ). BUT, I may be moving at the end of October. If so I may need some one to fill in for this month. I know that is 3+ week away, but I am hoping to track down a volunteer now, so I am not scrambling at the end of the month when things maybe crazy enough anyway. This is not a done deal, but it is looking more and more like it, if you have any interest let me know, thanks. -mistaken

Only 4 votes :( I'm so hated!!!! Lol... JK... Want to thank everyone that does read my diary (shameless plug) [CENTER][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/tvrdabomb/ROHWrestlingReinvented1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Anyways, thanks again for the votes that I did receive, hopefully next month!

Thanks to everyone for the congrats and thank you to everyone who voted for me! I really appreciate the recognition from my peers. :) As J.R. would say, business is about to pick up, so keep an eye out for the official restart of NWA:Beyond the Glory/ TNA: All's FAIR in Love and War! Oh and thanks to Tristam and Nevermore for not being eligible this month and letting me have a chance to win! ;)

Archived