Question

Guest Kazarian

Guest Kazarian
My question is, how do you install scanario's?, I've been trying ever since I bought the game, and I've got no results.

Here is the Install instructions for the DOTT scenario - perhaps this might help: 1) Place the unzipped scenario Folder into your [B]C:/Program Files/GDS/Wrestling Spirit/Data[/B] directory. Inside this scenario folder should be 11 .fis files and 5 folders (people, sound, moves, logos & belts) You should now have Default and ? folders in the Data directory. ([I]? being name of scenario[/I]) 2) From the Default data, copy the existing wave files from the Sound directory and place them into the ? Sound directory. [I](Again, ? being the name of the scenario folder)[/I] 3) Unzip and place the Moves Pictures into the Moves folder of your ? directory. 4) Unzip and place the Worker Pictures into the People folder of your ? directory. 5) Unzip and place the Logos Pictures into the Logos folder of your ? directory. 6) Unzip and Place the Belt Pictures into the Belts folder of your ? directory. * If you wish to use the Optional Arena Backgrounds, make sure you back-up the original pictures (lockerroom, arena_national, arena_cult, arena_local, arena_regional, and arena_small) before installing, as you may want to use these while playing the original data – located here: C:/Program Files/GDS/Wrestling Spirit/Backgrounds 7) To Install Alternate Backgrounds, Unzip the AltBackgrounds to your Wrestling Spirit Backgrounds directory (after making backups of Originals). Good luck.

Archived