WWE: Change of the times

Another cold winter day in Greenwich, CT. Ice and snow had the state shut down. With nowhere to go vince had to find something to do. He decided to head to the HQ to check on his staff it was the day before they took off for X-Mas break and he want to make sure everyone working hard. He rode the elevator all the way to the 15th floor. This is where the bookers meeting was being held. He walked into the room only to find they had left early......this is the aftermath. Chapter 1: hell to pay The phones rang at seven different homes and of them heard this: Hello? It's vince. oh hi vince happy holidays....yeah same to you, but thats not why I'm calling. Oh really...... Vince: YOUR FIRED. so after the happy holiday greetings from vince he stormed off. He stepped on to the elevator only to relize he was on there with a tour group. Then just when it couldn't get worst, it did the elevator came to a slow halt. Vince the most powerful man in wrestling was stuck in his own elevator, with the tour guide (bob backland) A cute little girl with long blonde hair(Amber), Her boyfriend a dumb as a door jock named (Nick L*******), Me (Dave Biggs) and my girlfriend (kristen). Vince: what the hell is going on here? Nick: da elevator stopped, Duh? Amber:yeah baby your right, your so smart!!! Vince:(rolles eyes) *looks at Bob Backland* "now what?" BB: wait I guess Kristen: I have my cell phone I can call 911.....no I can't no service. Dave: Well Vince look at its this way you don't have to watch that pile of crap you call Friday night smackdown. Vince: Smackdown is not a pile of crap.......oh my god your right it is a pile of crap. Nick: yeah man the dudes right, I think, is that the one on sunday morning? Kristen: Hey Vince who writes that crap? Vince: Starting tonight I DO. Dave: Let me help, End the split. Vince: No I will not end the split, but if the four of you want jobs I have openings. BB: What about me? Vince: Are you any good at wrestling? BB: UMMM vince!!! yeah sure I'm good. Vince: I will give you all a call in the coming weeks be ready, and thats not the vodka and milk talking. Amber: hey look at this no one pressed the button to do down. Vince: you mean I didn't have to sit here with all you losers? Nick:woops my bad dude!! Chapter two: The phone call TBC......don't worry it will get better.....its not heading where you think it is.

[quote]Dave: Well Vince look at its this way you don't have to watch that pile of crap you call Friday night smackdown. Vince: Smackdown is not a pile of crap.......oh my god your right it is a pile of crap. Nick: yeah man the dudes right, I think, is that the one on sunday morning? Kristen: Hey Vince who writes that crap? Vince: Starting tonight I DO. Dave: Let me help, End the split. Vince: No I will not end the split, but if the four of you want jobs I have openings. BB: What about me? Vince: Are you any good at wrestling? BB: UMMM vince!!! yeah sure I'm good. Vince: I will give you all a call in the coming weeks be ready, and thats not the vodka and milk talking. Amber: hey look at this no one pressed the button to do down. Vince: you mean I didn't have to sit here with all you losers? Nick:woops my bad dude!![/QUOTE] No offense, But those parts of the conversation were completely unrealistic and A disgrace to Vince McMahon's character. "Smackdown is crap" "No it isn't. Wait. It just stroke my mind that it is." "Who writes the shows, anyways" "Starting tonight I do because four strangers in an elavator told me it sucked rather then millions of wrestling haters and billions of fans." "End the split for me" "No. But I'll hire you all to work for my billion dollar corporation without asking you for any past experiences or rehab problems." "What about me, What about BB?" "Are you A good wrestler?" "Yes. This is not conceited or anything but I'm an amazing wrestler." "I will call you in A few weeks without any sign of worthiness. Wait, You're Bob Backlund. Why would you even want to wrestle when you've retired?!" "Hey look, Hehe. We weren't stuck in the elavator at all. This is an amazing sign that we're all idiotic and that we weren't smart enough to press the button for Help. My god." "You mean I didn't have to employ you all to my billion dollar corporation for no reason, Losers who I trust so much in my company." "Sorry, I'm just an idiot who doesn't know how to press A button." That's how it was to me. Please try harder on your writing. I beg of you.

Archived