APW 2009 - This country ain't killed us yet!

There is something on the cards for Lee, so don't worry. I'm not seeing a HUGE change in peoples skills, but there is some improvement taking place... it mostly involves using people like Boo to train up others. Feel free to ask about any stats for particular workers - would be happy to tell you exactly what they're at :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read a lot of diaries regularly but I don't post very much. Your diary is fine. Half the time I read these diaries at work so Im not logged in. Don't worry about people posting so much. Keep going with this and eventually people may post more. The first few pages usually start off really slow with reader post counts.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]I promised you![/SIZE] [img]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/tv200913.png[/img] [img]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/website200913.png[/img] [SIZE="4"] Okay - starting this week we will begin a prediction competition. If you predict, your correct tally will be placed on the APW news site, and at the end of the month the person with the most success will be allowed to influence a storyline or a match (if they want to, of course). Also, I need a name for Kenzi's group. If you can suggest a name that I then go on to use, you will also be given a creative decision to make. A summary of what has happened so far will be provided after APW Ozfest 2009. Quick picks: (it's only a small card, so predict away :D) 1. Crime Wave vs. Totally Robots 2. Harry Simonson vs. Dingo Devine 3. Swoop McCarthy vs. Triple S [/SIZE][/CENTER]

1. [B]Crime Wave[/B] vs. Totally Robots 2. Harry Simonson vs. [B]Dingo Devine[/B] 3. Swoop McCarthy vs. [B]Triple S[/B] As for Kenzi's group, the name "(The) Remedy" came to mind. Keep up the good work! :)

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]Thanks for the predictions and suggestions guys :D[/SIZE] [img]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/tv200914.png[/img] [img]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/website200914.png[/img] [SIZE="4"] Current Prediction totals: [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] dPro - 1/3 Basmat01 - 2/3[/COLOR][/B] Thanks again for predicting, please carry on! The search for a group name for Kenzi's group will continue until the event after Ozfest. If you can suggest a name that I then go on to use, you will also be given a creative decision to make. A summary of what has happened so far will be provided after APW Ozfest 2009. Quick picks: 1. Blitz Simpson vs. Jimmy Stratosphere 2.Boo Smithson vs. Julio Murdoch. 3.Swoop McCarthy vs. Harry Simonson 4. Triple S vs. Kenzi Feedback/predictions/slating of my booking are always welcome :) [/SIZE][/CENTER]

I thought it was a rather strange one as he does tend to crop up in diaries. I was more shocked at Dread getting into the HoI - but then I know nothing about him so just wrote him off as "Stereotypical scary name #43"

1. Totally Robots vs. [B]The Rising Sons[/B] [I]Big Martial Arts Movie Fan, and their name hits home.[/I] 2. Inferno vs. [B]DDP[/B] [I]Can't see you letting him go any time soon...[/I] 3. Old School Reunion vs. The Melbourne Blondes (Tag Title Match) [I]Rick Stanz looks a hell of a lot like a guy I know, so I'm set to auto-mark[/I] 4. Dingo Devine vs. Boo Smithson vs. Julio Murdoch (Australian title Match - Elimination rules) [I]Boo Smithson, probably the best wrestler in Australia, so I want him to be rewarded...[/I] 5. APW Commonwealth/ANZAC Unification match – Triple S vs. Kenzi vs. Swoop McCarthy (Hardcore Elimination Rules) [I]Triple S looks set to make a big, underhanded splash for the title, and to go on to fued with the others, as they are friends.[/I] There, first time doing a prediction on this dynasty, cos normally I just don't do them. Push Stanz for me eh?

1. Totally Robots vs. [B]The Rising Sons[/B] [I]Love the name, yo!!![/I] 2. Inferno vs. [B]DDP[/B] [I]Inferno does what he does best and loses.[/I] 3. Old School Reunion vs. [B]The Melbourne Blondes [/B](Tag Title Match) [I]They seem to be more of a team. That is like my most easiest reason for picking a team.[/I] 4. Dingo Devine vs. [B]Boo Smithson[/B] vs. Julio Murdoch [I]I'll go with the Australian Bam Bam Bigelow on this one.[/I] (Australian title Match - Elimination rules) 5. APW Commonwealth/ANZAC Unification match – Triple S vs. [B]Kenzi[/B] vs. Swoop McCarthy (Hardcore Elimination Rules) [I]Since I have read this diary from the beginning, I had REALLY thought that Nathan McKenzie was really dead. What a swerve! Kenzi is one of my favs.[/I]

A cheap bump - Ozfest will go up TOMORROW (Sunday). So get in any suggestions or anything like that - you could help influence this diary. Once Ozfest is up, I will provide a recap of the events so far - though this will be mostly based on storylines rather than wrestler specifics. If you would like to know anything about a specific wrestler, please ask, and I'll try to answer it. Apologies for the delay - it's been a difficult week!

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]We have now ended the "Rebirth Arc" as I like to call it.[/SIZE] [img]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/ozfest.png[/img] [SIZE="4"] Current Prediction totals: [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] dPro - 1/3 = 33% Basmat01 - 2/3 = 66% The Masked Orange - 3/5 = 60% critical-23 - 3/5 = 60% [/COLOR][/B] Kenzi's group with henceforth be known as "The Remedy" - dPro will receive a creative choice via private message in the next few days. As the person with the highest % of predictions correct (I figured % was the only fair way of doing it), Basmat01 will also receive a choice. Keep your eyes peeled. No website yet - I am now going to begin work on a recap of the main storylines of 2009 before we move onto the "Dominance Arc". Thank you all for your support so far - any comments or suggestions? Please post them! [/SIZE][/CENTER]

2008 Recap [SIZE="4"][CENTER]A Recap of 2008. Title matches are underlined. [/CENTER][/SIZE] [B]January 2008: APW is on a monthly schedule, beginning with Ozfest. [/B] Inferno is installed as the new head booker of APW, displacing Sean Quartermainne. Debonair David Peterson, Quartermainne’s manager and long-time friend, immediately takes issue. They begin a booking challenge to see who can provide the best matches. [U]The Melbourne Blondes defended their tag titles in a match against Crime Wave. [/U] Current heel Swoop McCarthy picked up a grandstand win against Big Daddy Horne. [U] Lanny Williams took the Commonwealth title from the top face of the promotion Harry Simonson. [/U] [B]February 2008: APW’s Big Night Out. [/B] Inferno goes 1-0 up in the booking challenge. Swoop cuts an excellent promo where he insults DOA, before thoroughly trouncing him in a match. Harry Simonson puts DDP down, placing himself as the #1 contender for the Commonwealth title. [B] March 2008: APW’s Fight Night[/B] 300 people in attendance – the highest so far. Swoop defeats DDP, which puts Inferno up 2-0 in the challenge. Swoop turns face with a gracious interview backstage, discussing how he wanted to prove nice guys can finish first. [U]A triple threat match for the Commonwealth title was the main event, with Nathan Mackenzie, Harry Simonson and Lanny Williams facing off. Harry was quickly eliminated, which left Lanny exposed. Nathan hit his 300lb spear, and took home the main gold at only 19 years of age. Nathan Mackenzie wins the APW Commonwealth Title.[/U] [B]April 2008: APW’s Beachfront Breakdown[/B] DDP pulls the GM challenge back to 2-1. Alyx Macquarie picks up his third win out of three. [U]A three tag team title match leaves the Blondes still with their titles.[/U] Inferno reveals the plans for APW’s Megadome which will happen in September, and is clearly intended to be one of the companies biggest events. [U]Nathan Mackenzie retains the Commonwealth title against Harry Simonson.[/U] [B]May 2008: APW’s Caged Showdown[/B] Cole Taylor debuts, drawing with Inferno. Rick Stantz goes solo against Spiffy Stan Standish and wins. Inferno goes 3-1 in the booking challenge. [U]Another triple threat for the Commonwealth title between Harry, Lanny and Nathan results in Mackenzie retaining yet again.[/U] [B]June 2008: APW’s Beer Bash[/B] Independence (Simon McBain and NZ Pit Bull) debut as a team. They lose. Inferno goes 4-1 in the booking challenge. [U]Swoop beats Boo and retains the Australian title, but encourages him to keep trying.[/U] Nathan and Lanny go to a double disqualification. Swoop leaves the arena to find Boo has left him an abusive message on a sign. [B]July 2008: APW switches to a Bi-Monthly format. APW’s Finest Hour[/B] Alyx Macquarie picks up another win against DDP. Spiffy Stan Standish is repackaged as Triple S, and slaughters Trehawke Phillips. Nathan viciously assaults Swoop backstage. [U]Boo Smithson defeats a weakened Swoop McCarthy for the APW Australian title.[/U] Boo turns face and helps Swoop up the ramp and to safety, despite having beaten him. [U]Harry Simonson is reconfirmed as the #1 contender for the APW Commonwealth title as he beats Lanny.[/U] [B] August (Week 1) 2008: ASAW (All Star Australian Wrestling opens). DDP quietly leaves the company. APW’s Lethal Injection.[/B] Triple S defeats Stantz and debuts a new finisher – the Pure Breed (double knee drop from the second rope) Smithson rescues Quartermainne from an attack – no real reason apparent. Swoop McCarthy defeats Lanny Williams fairly in a non title match. [U]Nathan Mackenzie retains yet again against Harry Simonson. [/U] [B]August (Week 3) 2008: APW’s Championship Carnival.[/B] We see Fuzzy Freeman and Switchblade acting rather shifty backstage. Triple S defeats Alyx Macquarie. [U]The Blondes defend their tag titles against the Rising Sons.[/U] Motty Kuroda turns heel and beats up Jimmy Stratosphere, his tag partner. Boo Smithson retains his Australian title against NZ Pit Bull, but is then attacked by Triple S. Swoop McCarthy beats Lanny Williams and Harry Simonson to become #1 contender for the APW Commonwealth title. In a strange occurrence, Nathan immediately challenges Swoop to take him on for the title. Nathan Mackenzie defeats Swoop McCarthy to retain the APW Commonwealth title. [B]September (Week 1) 2008: APW’s Megadome[/B] Harry Simonson opens up the Hitman’s Office – acting as a mercenary for hire. Turns heel in the process. Jimmy Stratosphere beats ex-partner Motty Kuroda. Samoan Demolition debut, but are cheated out of the tag titles by a stray chair shot. They then tear up the place in a nine minute rampage. [U]Harry Simonson wins the very first Megadome, after Swoop and Nathan eliminate themselves.[/U] [B]September (Week 3) 2008: APW’s Coming Home[/B] Ruben Lebowski debuts – new APW commentator. Game generated character. Cole Taylor upsets Alyx Macquarie fairly. Samoan Demolition destroy Crime Wave. Stantz defeats Lanny Williams in a singles match. Harry Simonson defeats Swoop McCarthy via DQ after Lanny Williams assaults him. [B]October (Week 1) 2008: APW’s Early Birthday[/B] Samoan Demolition upset the Blondes in a fair fight. Inferno shocks Lanny and picks up a cheap win. Inferno announces the formation of Power Trip – he is now aligned with Samoan Demolition. [U]Triple S defeats NZ Pitbull and Boo Smithson for the APW Australian title.[/U] Swoop McCarthy defeats Nathan Mackenzie, but is beaten badly by the monster afterwards. [B]October (Week 3) 2008: APW’s Super Saturday[/B] The Blondes and Samoan Demolition both pick up wins. [U]Triple S retains against Boo Smithson[/U] The Super 8s bracket is announced. [U]Swoop McCarthy defeats Nathan Mackenzie cleanly, and wins the APW Commonwealth title.[/U] [B]APW announce that they have signed a TV deal – and begin preparations to air APW Monday Afternoon Thunder on Oz Freeview (a user created TV station). [/B] [B]November (Week 1) 2008: APW’s Super 8.[/B] Mackenzie, Stantz, Inferno and Triple S all advance to the semis. Inferno announces that NZ Pit Bull will be joining Power Trip. Mackenzie beats Inferno, and Triple S beats Stantz. [U]Mackenzie beats Triple S, becoming Super 8 champion.[/U] [B]November (Week 3) 2008: APW’s Longest Night[/B] The Blondes tease a heel turn but nothing happens about it . Smithson and Quartermainne appear to be helping each other, but are at odds after Sean causes Boo to win a match in dishonourable ways. [U]Samoan Demolition defeat the Melbourne Blondes for the APW Tag Team titles, mostly due to Rick’s showboating which gets them in trouble. [/U] Swoop cleanly defeats Lanny Williams. [B]December (Week 1) 2008: Monday Afternoon Thunder Debuts[/B] Kuroda defeats Cole Taylor cleanly, and accepts a peace offering from Stratosphere, reforming The Rising Sons. Dingo Devine, Harry Simonson, Triple S and Swoop all pick up wins. Swoop teased a heel turn after flirting with Steph Drucker, but nothing came about from it. [B]December (Week 1) 2008: APW’s Christmas Bash[/B] Samoan Demolition ruin Boo in a handicap match. The Rising Sons upset the Blondes. Lanny Williams defeats Dingo Devine. [U]Triple S retains his Australian title against Harry Simonson.[/U] [U]Swoop defends the Commonwealth title against Nathan, but is taken out by Harry Simonson who has been paid to interfere. Nathan Mackenzie wins the APW Commonwealth title.[/U] [B]December (Week 1) Monday Afternoon Thunder (My dates have got messed up somehow, apologies).[/B] The S&M Connection debut, but lose badly to the Rising Sons. Crazy Blue (Milton Hittlespitz) debuts and helps Swoop fight Power Trip with a chair. Cole Taylor upsets Blake Belushi. Inferno books Crazy Blue in a handicap against the Demolition. Swoop McCarthy defeats Harry Simonson. [B]December (Week 2) Monday Afternoon Thunder:[/B] Sean Quartermainne insults Inferno for endangering Boo – and Inferno issues SQ a challenge. If a man of SQ’s choosing can beat Triple S, Boo gets a title shot. The Rising Sons beat Boo. Alyx Macquarie stuns the Hitman with a flash pin. Lanny Williams beats Triple S. The Samoans are defeated by Swoop McCarthy and Crazy Blue in an awful main event. [B]December (Week 3) Monday Afternoon Thunder: [/B] Lanny and Harry form Old School Reunion, a new tag team. [U]The Samoan Demolition defeat the Melbourne Blondes and retain the tag titles after Blake Belushi is distracted by Stephanie in peril! [/U] Swoop McCarthy loses to Triple S after Nathan gets him disqualified. December (Week 4) Monday Afternoon Thunder: Crazy Blue defeats King Malietoa in singles action. Old School Reunion defeat the Blondes. [U]Boo Smithson gets his title shot – and defeats Triple S to take the APW Australian title.[/U] [U]Inferno announces a surprise title match – a non-DQ match for the Commonwealth title between Swoop and Nathan. Power Trip interfere and beat the hell out of Swoop – Nathan defends the title successfully and relishes in the slaughter. [/U] [SIZE="4"][CENTER]And thus ends 2008 and the “Emergence Arc”, as I now refer to it. So begins the “Rebirth Arc”. I hope this is clear enough – give me a day or two to get 2009 up. Please let me know if you don’t like this recap format – it can change.[/CENTER][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
Being a historian is DULL, especially when I'm recapping some of the rubbish that I write. It's certainly caused me to think hard about my planning of storylines etc! I think I got all the big storylines, let me know if you think I've missed something pivotal. -- [B]Kenzi’s Disappearance:[/B] [QUOTE]In week 2 of January, 2009, news broke that wrestling star Nathan Mackenzie had been involved in a plane crash, and was lost at sea. No body was recovered, and the APW was pitched into mourning. Mackenzie, holder of the APW Commonwealth title at the time, was not stripped of the title – leaving it with him as an honorary title. The ANZAC title (see below) was created and took over as the main belt in the promotion. Stunningly, it was all a work; and something that got APW in huge bother with Nathan’s family, as well as local news agencies. Nathan shocked everyone by appearing on the top of the Megadome, and actually HELPING Swoop McCarthy defy cheating to win the 2009 Megadome strap. With a new, face painted appearance borrowed from a US wrestler, Nathan changed his ring name to Kenzi, and has now formed the Remedy – a small troupe of wrestlers that interrupt and prevent the heels of the promotion from having their wicked way. They have had little impact so far, but could go on to scupper the efforts of Power Trip and the Barracuda. [/QUOTE] [B]The ANZAC title:[/B] [QUOTE]The ANZAC title, as previously mentioned, was created to replace the APW Commonwealth title as the champion was presumed lost. Ultimately, the belt’s run was disappointing and this is one of the reasons it was scrapped. Triple S first captured it in a battle royale against Swoop McCarthy, Rick Stantz and Alyx Macquarie, and held it for some time whilst not actually putting it on the line. Many have felt that Triple S was not the right man to lead the company due to his lack of popularity, and the title was mostly forgotten about in the run up to the Megadome match. After Kenzi returned at Megadome 2009, the decision was made to combine the ANZAC title and the Commonwealth title, retaining the Commonwealth name. The match was to take place at Ozfest. Triple S held the belt, avoiding defending it, until the fourth week of March, where he lost it in a triple threat match against Swoop McCarthy and Alyx Macquarie. This put Swoop back on top of the company, where many feel he should be. It was announced that Nathan would fight Swoop at Ozfest, leading to the companies top two faces taking each other on. Realising this couldn’t do, Swoop allowed Triple S to join the match if he could beat Kenzi – which he did in dubious circumstance. The triple threat match at Ozfest was very disappointing, but came out with Swoop McCarthy as the unified champion. The ANZAC title was immediately retired. [/QUOTE] [B]The Barracuda: [/B] [QUOTE]Week 2 of January saw the debut of another stable within the APW – the Barracuda. Consisting of Vaughan, Chopper Rourke and leader Blitz Simpson, they stormed in, ruining a tag match and causing Inferno to personally address the tag situation. They were quickly destroyed two weeks later in a tag team four way, and have done very little impressive. However, in a major coup, they managed to cause Lanny Williams to ditch Harry Simonson, destroying Old School Reunion, and adding a superb wrestler to their group. Coupling this with Blitz Simpson having some success in singles competition, we could see more yet from this group of ex-cons. [/QUOTE] [B]Old School Reunion:[/B] [QUOTE]A semi successful tag team consisting of Lanny Williams and Harry Simonson. They held the tag titles for two months between February 2009 and Ozfest, defending it twice. However, Harry hit a seriously bad patch of form, and they lost the titles to the Melbourne Blondes. This caused Lanny to ditch Harry, and join the Barracuda. [/QUOTE] [B]The debut of Julio Murdoch and subsequent chase for the APW Australian title:[/B] [QUOTE]An Australian title match between Boo Smithson and Dingo Devine at Megadome 2009 was rudely interrupted by a new face in the APW. This was the debut of Julio Murdoch, a new wrestler on the scene. Boo Smithson’s ex-manager Sean Quartermainne was instrumental in this, and they caused then APW champion to lose the title then to Dingo Devine. Murdoch proceeded to rack up some momentum with back to back wins over several wins, beating Smithson, Devine, or any combination of the two with his feared Viper Sting submission finisher. He was finally able to take the title from Dingo Devine in April 2009 live on TV. However, two weeks later, Boo was able to beat him in a fair match – the stipulation of which meant that Boo would now get a title shot at Ozfest. An assault on Boo after the show was beaten back by the Remedy, and this set up Smithson well for Ozfest. Despite the addition of Devine into the mix for the Ozfest match, Smithson came out on top, defying the odds and his ex-manager SQ to capture the Australian title for the third time in his career. [/QUOTE] [B]Totally Robots form: [/B] [QUOTE]In the first week of April, we saw another new tag team form in the APW. Many have been cynical about their chances, considering their members are two men that have done little in the APW recently – but they have formed a dancing gimmick team and have won their first two matches cleanly. The workers of the APW are still acting like they have no idea who Robot 1 and Robot 2 are – but we think it’s pretty obvious! [/QUOTE] [B] Current APW Champions as of Saturday, Week 3, April 2009:[/B] [QUOTE]~ APW Commonwealth Champion: Swoop McCarthy ([COLOR="Navy"]Face[/COLOR]) ~ APW Australian Champion: Boo Smithson ([COLOR="Navy"]Face[/COLOR]) ~ APW Tag Team Titles: The Melbourne Blondes ([COLOR="Navy"]Face[/COLOR]) [/QUOTE] [B] Current Tag Teams active as of Saturday, Week 3, April 2009: [/B] [QUOTE]~ Crime Wave – D.O.A and Switchblade (D experience, [COLOR="DarkRed"]heel[/COLOR]) ~ Samoan Demolition – King Malietoa and The Brisbane Devil (D+ experience, [COLOR="DarkRed"]heel[/COLOR]) ~ The Barracuda Squad 1 – Blitz Simpson and Lanny Williams (F- experience, [COLOR="DarkRed"]heel[/COLOR]) ~ The Barracuda Squad 2 – Blitz Simpson and Vaughan (F- experience, [COLOR="DarkRed"]heel[/COLOR]) ~ The Melbourne Blondes – Blake Belushi and Rick Stantz (B- experience, [COLOR="Navy"]face[/COLOR]) ~ The Rising Sons – Jimmy Stratosphere and Motty Kuroda (D+ experience, [COLOR="Navy"]face[/COLOR]) ~ Totally Robots – Robot 1 and Robot 2 (F- experience, [COLOR="Navy"]face[/COLOR]) [/QUOTE] [B] Current Stables active as of Saturday, Week 3, April 2009:[/B] [QUOTE] ~ Power Trip – Inferno, The Brisbane Devil and King Malietoa (Momentum: D-, [COLOR="DarkRed"]heel[/COLOR]) ~ The Barracuda – Blitz Simpson, Lanny Williams, Chopper Rourke and Vaughan (Momentum: F, [COLOR="DarkRed"]heel[/COLOR]) ~ The Remedy – Kenzi, Cole Taylor and Crazy Blue (Momentum: B, [COLOR="Navy"]face[/COLOR])[/QUOTE] -- And that's us updated, and I can finally get back to the fun of actually writing the shows!

Glad of the update, Rathen. It's helped me get my head around what you've done, particularly as you sometimes go a while without a show. When you're trying to keep up with lots of diaries it's really helpful! And if it's helped you to improve your booking going forward, it's even more beneficial. Looking forward to the next run of shows going up. I'm sure you'll have been busy TEWing during half-term! :D

I [I]wish[/I]. I'm off on a Y6 residential trip to Belgium monday week, so I'm busy sweating over that. Plus the end of year tests. Argh. Glad to get back to this, though! Hope all is well your end, I'm loving your XWA diary though I seem to have a browser glitch with the predictions which means I can't use the form.

[QUOTE=Rathen4;641277]I [I]wish[/I]. I'm off on a Y6 residential trip to Belgium monday week, so I'm busy sweating over that. Plus the end of year tests. Argh. Glad to get back to this, though! Hope all is well your end, I'm loving your XWA diary though I seem to have a browser glitch with the predictions which means I can't use the form.[/QUOTE] Ah, residentials! Yes, off to Wales on one of those myself very shortly! Thankfully, Y6 teaching means I don't have to mark the end of year tests myself! They're already a dim and distant memory! You still off next week or do you only get a one week half-term in your part of the country? Sorry you can't predict in my XWA diary. I did wonder if anyone would have any issues with that form. If you did ever want to predict, just shove your predictions in the diary in the normal way or PM me them. I don't mind. I can still collate them with the rest.

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;641281]Ah, residentials! Yes, off to Wales on one of those myself very shortly! Thankfully, Y6 teaching means I don't have to mark the end of year tests myself! They're already a dim and distant memory! You still off next week or do you only get a one week half-term in your part of the country? [/QUOTE] Only a one week half term, unfortunately - however due to PPA, NQT time and the local elections (we're a polling station and as we're a small school we have been requested NOT to be on site) I'm only really teaching three days. Not bad, all things considered. I hope the SATs went well for you! I will ensure I place proper predictions in your thread - I had it mixed up and thought that the form was the only way you wanted it!

A brief run down of the finishing moves you will see in the APW. Most of these have been added by myself, and some have changed name/move function since they were debuted. Also, some haven't even appeared yet! [CENTER][IMG]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/finishing.PNG[/IMG][/CENTER] I hope this is of use/interest. If I've missed anyone off - chances are it's intentional - but feel free to ask and see if it was a mistake!

[SIZE="4"][CENTER][CENTER][SIZE="4"]It begins..[/SIZE] [img]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/postozfestwebsite.png[/img][/CENTER] Quick picks: 1. Debonair David Peterson vs. Dingo Devine 2. The Melbourne Blondes vs. Samoan Demolition 3. The Remedy (Kenzi and Cole Taylor) vs. Barracuda Squad 1 (Blitz Simpson and Lanny Williams) 4. Swoop McCarthy vs. Harry Simonson. Please feel free to comment on the releases ;) [/CENTER][/SIZE]

1. Debonair David Peterson vs. [B]Dingo Devine[/B] 2. [B]The Melbourne Blondes[/B] vs. Samoan Demolition 3. The Remedy (Kenzi and Cole Taylor) vs. [B]Barracuda Squad[/B] 1 (Blitz Simpson and Lanny Williams) 4. [B]Swoop McCarthy[/B] vs. Harry Simonson.

1. [B]Debonair David Peterson[/B] vs. Dingo Devine 2. [B]The Melbourne Blondes[/B] vs. Samoan Demolition 3. The Remedy (Kenzi and Cole Taylor) vs. [B]Barracuda Squad 1 (Blitz Simpson and Lanny Williams)[/B] 4. [B]Swoop McCarthy[/B] vs. Harry Simonson.

1. [B]Debonair David Peterson [/B]vs. Dingo Devine 2. The Melbourne Blondes vs. Samoan Demolition 3. The Remedy (Kenzi and Cole Taylor) vs. [B]Barracuda Squad 1 (Blitz Simpson and Lanny Williams)[/B] 4. [B]Swoop McCarthy [/B]vs. Harry Simonson. [I]DDP to make a splash ... the non-title tag match to end in some kind of no-contest to create a rematch for the straps ... Williams just switched to the Barracuda and so needs to win his first match ... Swoop to compound Harry's misery.[/I]

Archived