Stable suggestions

Right, in my game using a real world mod I am playing as WWE and have setup a heel stable consisting of Vince McMahon, a newly turned Shane McMahon, Vladimir Koslov, Deuce and Domino (new lackeys type gimmick), Mark Jindrak, Daniel Rodimer, Beth Pheonix and Amber. Vinnie Mac is the ringleader and is Koslovs manager, and Koslov is currently receiving the Jesus push preparing for a huge 3 way match at Mania (currently in October) with Trips and Cena to unify the 3 world titles. Shane is Vince's right-hand man/Deuce & Dominoes manager, and Mark Jindraks manager. Jindrak is a mid carder at the moment, and I didn't really have any plans for him and he needs something to do because sooner or later he will get a push. Daniel Rodimer is basically Vince's second project/lackey lending a hand to Koslov as and when is needed. Beth is there because I just wanted a chick in the group to add a bit of diversity whilst keeping with the kind of muscle laden image I have set up, and Amber is set as her manager and is basically her play bitch (going for a lesbian love triangle plot with someone else, maybe Nattie Neidhart). Wow, chunk of text...sorry to those of you that read it. Basically, Mr Mac has used his power and the stable is now non-exclusive to any brand so are basically terrorizing anyone they please on any show they please. What I want help with is that I feel it is a pretty decent stable, but I feel that it is missing something, so any suggestions of who I could bring into play? Cheers, and have a good 1.

[QUOTE=The Shape;505539]Has anyone actually turned heel to join it? That always boosts things momentum wise. And does it have a name? xD If not, I'd suggest "The Regime" tbh.[/QUOTE] Shane O Mac turned heel when joining but I am yet to find a face active wrestler that I think would fit. The only face that I have got that kinda fits the image and I don't currently have big plans for is Chris Harris, who is an upper-mid and going strong. I considered turning him but I would like him to be 1 of the few that will fight back. and believe it or not The Regime is the name....so thanks for the suggestion.

Archived