A Jumper's Tale (Part 2 - CVerse)

The show had gone alright. I was hoping for a better reaction to both the main event and the attack angle at the end, but I'll take what I got. It'll just serve as more build up for the WrestleFestival. The card is starting to shape up, Ed and Whippy should be announced as the contenders for the Tag Title shortly. There still is the matter of finding an opponent for Trent Shaffer and his Canadian Title... no one jumps out though. Jack: [COLOR="Green"]“Hey Al, there's something you need to take care of.”[/COLOR] Jack popped in without my seeing him. Things have been quiet around here lately, I hope this isn't an incident of some sort... Alex: [COLOR="Blue"]“What's happening, Jack?”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Green"]“Well, first off, I want you to take it easy on her. I think it's just a little pay back for the prank last month.”[/COLOR] Oh great, more problems between the girls. Jack led me to the women's locker room. Farrah is standing in the middle of the room in just a bra. A white shirt is on the floor with the word “tramp” written on it in lipstick. Jenny Playmate is standing between Farrah and Marie, hoping she can keep the two apart. Jack stands by Marie in further attempt to keep Farrah back. Alex: [COLOR="Blue"]“What the hell? I thought we patched things up last month?”[/COLOR] Farrah: [COLOR="Purple"]“You're going to need to patch her up when I'm done with her.”[/COLOR] Alex: [COLOR="Blue"]“Farrah, not now. I'll handle this.”[/COLOR] I turn to Marie. Alex: [COLOR="Blue"]“What's the idea here?”[/COLOR] Marie: [COLOR="Magenta"]“Just a little pay back.”[/COLOR] Alex: [COLOR="Blue"]“You were in tears last month over her hiding your clothes. You've come back with some actually malicious behavior. That's not getting things even, that's one upping. I don't want this behavior in my locker room.”[/COLOR] Marie: [COLOR="Magenta"]“I'll try not to let it happen again.”[/COLOR] Alex: [COLOR="Blue"]“See that you don't, because if I have to talk to you two again, you're not going to like the results.”[/COLOR] I leave the room, let them handle it themselves...

Archived