Availability Question

I'm playing a real-life mod with the self-created WCW. WWE is the biggest company in the game, with WCW (me) and TNA fighting for #2. I have a working agreement with WWE and managed to bring in Edge on a Talent Exchange Loan for 3 appearances in exchange for RVD. The problem is that my show (Nitro) runs on the same day as RAW. Now Edge is unavailable when my show runs on mondays because he is with his parent company. But RVD is also unavailable because he is at WWE as well. How is it decided for which company a worker works if he has multiple bookings at the same day???

You can also check via the availability calendar to see who is available for your shows. The calender in the schedule part of your promotion screen should show you who is unavailable on any given day and will show you any workers who will be working elsewhere that day. A very handy tool. :) Also, if you aren't showing your show live then you might want to consider simply moving the day you tape shows. Talent will be available on other days. :)

Archived