Special Ref = Storyline progression

Am I wrong in thinking that if I have P1 and P2 feuding in an unchained storyline, and P1 has a match with P3 where P2 is special ref, should that not progress the storyline? Is there a chance that I am doing something wrong? Cheers

[QUOTE=wilts;515034]Am I wrong in thinking that if I have P1 and P2 feuding in an unchained storyline, and P1 has a match with P3 where P2 is special ref, should that not progress the storyline? Is there a chance that I am doing something wrong? Cheers[/QUOTE] Anyone? Am I doing something wrong, or does this not progress an unchained storyline?

You're not doing anything wrong, simply having P2 as the guest referee does not progress the storyline. However, all you have to do is have P2 interfere with or distract P1 in the booking notes, which he would obviously be doing anyway as guest referee, and that will advance the storyline. Same thing applies to guest color commentators.

[QUOTE=Candyman;515710]You're not doing anything wrong, simply having P2 as the guest referee does not progress the storyline. However, all you have to do is have P2 interfere with or distract P1 in the booking notes, which he would obviously be doing anyway as guest referee, and that will advance the storyline. Same thing applies to guest color commentators.[/QUOTE] DAMN! it, I hadn't thought of that. I figured having a special ref and then the screwy ref finish note would be enough to progress it. Thanks for the reply though, I will keep that in mind for future. Cheers

Archived