• The Undertaker
    • Sting
    • Shawn Michaels
    • Ric Flair
    • Hulk Hogan
    • Bret Hart
    • All of the above
    • Other (please leave name of wrestler)

Here is your chance for multiple wrestling journals to read. Here is a poll of several wrestlers. Please vote as to which wrestler, or wrestlers, you would like to see have their careers journaled. The Undertaker Sting Shawn Michaels Ric Flair Hulk Hogan Bret Hart All of the above Other (please leave the name of that wrestler)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm assuming this is with D.O.T.T., Cap? Because the poll is closed my vote is 'unofficial', but I'd go with Hogan. The only reason is that I'd like to see if he can best Bockwinkel for the AWA title. But if I could have a combo vote, it would be for 'Flair and Hogan'. :) Would be kind of cool to see how each wrestler makes their careers from the starting point. And playing them is a blast; the title chases at the start always make for exciting games (Flair v Race's NWA title and Hogan after Bock's AWA belt). I hardly ever post here these days, but I've always been a big fan of your diaries. Whatever you go with is cool. :D

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;525166]I'm assuming this is with D.O.T.T., Cap? Because the poll is closed my vote is 'unofficial', but I'd go with Hogan. The only reason is that I'd like to see if he can best Bockwinkel for the AWA title. But if I could have a combo vote, it would be for 'Flair and Hogan'. :) Would be kind of cool to see how each wrestler makes their careers from the starting point. And playing them is a blast; the title chases at the start always make for exciting games (Flair v Race's NWA title and Hogan after Bock's AWA belt). I hardly ever post here these days, but I've always been a big fan of your diaries. Whatever you go with is cool. :D[/QUOTE] It is most definately with DOTT. As you can see, I've already started with each of them. The young kids, like Michaels & Calaway, don't really take too long because their stamina isn't as built up like the others, but Flair & Hogan's matches are going to feel like they take forever to play. Thanks for being a big fan and once again for the great DOTT database.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=JJReid;534625]Do these have to be veterans? If so then Mick Foley[/QUOTE] It doesn't have to. Also included, besides Mick Foley, are Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Vampiro, Eddie Guerrero and Hunter Hearst Helmsley (Triple H). Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Vampiro and Triple H are currently too young.

Archived