DOTM: Rookie

DOTM: Rookie  

50 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Rookie

• Oldschool's "NWA: Georgia CHampionship Wrestling...Territorial Resurgence!"
    • Phantom Stranger's "Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97]"
    • MattitudeV2's "The Brand Wars"

[U][SIZE=3][B]Rookie DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U][LIST] [*]2nd* Oldschool's [thread=35580]"NWA: Georgia CHampionship Wrestling...Territorial Resurgence!"[/thread] [*]2nd* Phantom Stranger's [thread=35817]"Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97]"[/thread] [*]2nd* MattitudeV2's [thread=35811]"The Brand Wars"[/thread] [/LIST]

No matter how this vote goes down i just want to say that I am proud of Adeezy for actually taking the initiative to improve his diary after help, and support from so many on these boards. The flame wars, the name calling and the bad insults would have driven most people off by now, but Deezy has continued to produce low quality diaries in the face of all this. And now I am glad to say he has stood up and produced a much more readable dairy. (and thanks go out to whom ever he found to help him edit it)

[quote=mistaken;518276]No matter how this vote goes down i just want to say that I am proud of Adeezy for actually taking the initiative to improve his diary after help, and support from so many on these boards. The flame wars, the name calling and the bad insults would have driven most people off by now, but Deezy has continued to produce low quality diaries in the face of all this. And now I am glad to say he has stood up and produced a much more readable dairy. (and thanks go out to whom ever he found to help him edit it)[/quote] I'm going to second that. He should be proud to be nominated after such a rough start.

[QUOTE=dse81;518382]I'm going to second that. He should be proud to be nominated after such a rough start.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=mistaken;518276]No matter how this vote goes down i just want to say that I am proud of Adeezy for actually taking the initiative to improve his diary after help, and support from so many on these boards. The flame wars, the name calling and the bad insults would have driven most people off by now, but Deezy has continued to produce low quality diaries in the face of all this. And now I am glad to say he has stood up and produced a much more readable dairy. (and thanks go out to whom ever he found to help him edit it)[/QUOTE] Thank you both I agree just to be nominated is a huge honor and good luck goes out to Phantom Stranger and Oldschool.

[QUOTE=mistaken;518276]No matter how this vote goes down i just want to say that I am proud of Adeezy for actually taking the initiative to improve his diary after help, and support from so many on these boards. The flame wars, the name calling and the bad insults would have driven most people off by now, but Deezy has continued to produce low quality diaries in the face of all this. And now I am glad to say he has stood up and produced a much more readable dairy. (and thanks go out to whom ever he found to help him edit it)[/QUOTE] I also agree. He has improved dearly. I've also enjoyed Oldschool's NWA. The way he's building it up is great KUTGW everyone.

[QUOTE=mistaken;518847]close race[/QUOTE] Sure is. Having been drawn to take a look at Oldschool's work since his nomination I've got to say that the strongest competitor for me right now would definitely be an honour to lose to. That's good inventive stuff. My best to both competitors, and thanks to those who've voted for me. I truly do appreciate the compliment.

First of, I'd like to thnk everyone who nominated and voted for me... I'm completely honored that I'm even being considered, let alone doing this well in the voting... Needless to say, since the voting is so close, I decided to read phantom stranger's diary and while I don't usually get into the cornell-vese his diary is very compelling and mine has yet to have thier first show, so I've decided to cast my vote phantom stranger's way.... Good Luck to both Phantom and Mattitude

[QUOTE=Oldschool;520056]First of, I'd like to thnk everyone who nominated and voted for me... I'm completely honored that I'm even being considered, let alone doing this well in the voting... Needless to say, since the voting is so close, I decided to read phantom stranger's diary and while I don't usually get into the cornell-vese his diary is very compelling and mine has yet to have thier first show, so I've decided to cast my vote phantom stranger's way.... Good Luck to both Phantom and Mattitude[/QUOTE] Thanks, man. I've been digging on both strands of yours since the nomination brought them to my attention - so I guess the DOTM is going what it's meant to and we're both coming out well. You have a reader.

[QUOTE=Oldschool;520056]First of, I'd like to thnk everyone who nominated and voted for me... I'm completely honored that I'm even being considered, let alone doing this well in the voting... Needless to say, since the voting is so close, I decided to read phantom stranger's diary and while I don't usually get into the cornell-vese his diary is very compelling and mine has yet to have thier first show, so I've decided to cast my vote phantom stranger's way.... Good Luck to both Phantom and Mattitude[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;520057]Thanks, man. I've been digging on both strands of yours since the nomination brought them to my attention - so I guess the DOTM is going what it's meant to and we're both coming out well. You have a reader.[/QUOTE] nice to see my work achieved something :) and I think 4 votes for adeezy is respectable considering, he probably would hold sevral spots in the top 10 if we ever ran a worst diary comp.

Phantom wins with a mandate in this one! 52% of the vote, and in a race he did not hold the clear lead in the entire time. Phantom much deserved, welcome to the winners circle, even more impressive in that you almost made history by winning in more than one category at the same time!

[QUOTE=mistaken;520753]Phantom wins with a mandate in this one! 52% of the vote, and in a race he did not hold the clear lead in the entire time. Phantom much deserved, welcome to the winners circle, even more impressive in that you almost made history by winning in more than one category at the same time![/QUOTE] This still boggles my mind. On the other hand, those tallies also boggle my mind. A resounding thanks to everyone who voted and commiserations to Oldschool - with a score like that you deserve to be proud.

Archived