Mling's UFC

Ok no special story here just doing a mod about the UFC. not following real events, this is independant. i will probably forget to post when i sign people, and there won't be much backstory, this will focus mainly on results, so if you just want see results with a minor write up then yeah, if not oh well. UFC 89 UNDISPUTED UFC Lightweight Championship BJ Penn© vs. KJ Noons UFC Middleweight Championship Anderson Silva© vs. Robbie Lawler UFC Welterweight Championship Georges St. Pierre vs. Jake Shields Brock Lesnar vs. Antonio Silva Kenny Florian vs. Yves Edwards Dan Miller vs. Benji Radach Brett Rogers vs. Christian Wellish James Thompson vs. Antoni Hardonk Nick Thompson vs. George Sotiropoulus Shane Del Rosario vs. Eric Shafer ... Notice all fights are EliteXC vs. UFC fights, you can predict fights.

I'm going to predict, because why the hell not. UFC 89 UNDISPUTED UFC Lightweight Championship [B]BJ Penn©[/B] vs. KJ Noons UFC Middleweight Championship [B]Anderson Silva© [/B]vs. Robbie Lawler UFC Welterweight Championship [B]Georges St. Pierre[/B] vs. Jake Shields [B]Brock Lesnar[/B] vs. Antonio Silva [B]Kenny Florian[/B] vs. Yves Edwards Dan Miller vs. [B]Benji Radach[/B] [B]Brett Rogers[/B] vs. Christian Wellish James Thompson vs. [B]Antoni Hardonk[/B] [B]Nick Thompson[/B] vs. George Sotiropoulus Shane Del Rosario vs. [B]Eric Shafer[/B]

UFC 89 UNDISPUTED UFC Lightweight Championship [B]BJ Penn©[/B] vs. KJ Noons UFC Middleweight Championship [B]Anderson Silva© [/B]vs. Robbie Lawler UFC Welterweight Championship [B]Georges St. Pierre[/B] vs. Jake Shields Brock Lesnar vs. [B]Antonio Silva [/B] [B]Kenny Florian[/B] vs. Yves Edwards [B]Dan Miller [/B]vs. Benji Radach [B] Brett Rogers [/B]vs. Christian Wellish James Thompson vs. [B]Antoni Hardonk[/B] [B]Nick Thompson[/B] vs. George Sotiropoulus [B]Shane Del Rosario[/B] vs. Eric Shafer

It was a great night of fights at UFC UNDISPUTED. Every fight was a UFC fighter against an Elite XC fighter; both sides had a good showing. On the Undercard, we saw as [U]Eric Shafer pulled off an amazing armbar[/U] in his win over Shane Del Rosario. Other action included [U]impressive finishes by Antoni Hardonk(over James Thompson) and Brett Rogers(Over Christian Wellish)[/U]. [U]Nick Thompson also pulled off a beautiful Americana submission [/U]over George Sotiropoulus. And in the final Undercar action [U]Benji Radach was upset by young prospect Dan Miller who won with a Omo-Plata submission [/U]in the second round to secure the upset. In the first main card fight of the night, saw Kenny Florian go to battle in a highly intense showdown with Yves Edwards. [U]Florian kept an advantage all throughout the fight, clearly wining a Unanimous Decision over Edwards. [/U] In The Second fight we saw as two Heavyweight Prospects went to battle as Elite XC’s Antonio Silva faced off with UFC’s Brock Lesnar. Lesnar came out quick and rocked Silva early, following the early punch [U]Lesnar went for the kill and put Antonio Silva out cold in just under two minutes.[/U] In the first of three title fights tonight was the UFC Welterweight Championship, As Georges St. Pierre faced off with EliteXC welterweight champion Jake Shields. GSP was the heavy favorite going into this clash of champions and did not disappoint. GSP was in firm control the whole fight, All Shields could do was survive and hold out a decision. [U]The fight was scored 50-44 by all Three Judges as GSP successfully defends his title.[/U] In the Second Title fight we saw as UFC’s Lightweight Guru and Champion clashed with EliteXC’s KJ Noons. This fight was thought to be a total mismatch and oh boy was it. The only thing is that it was KJ Noons who outmatched BJ Penn. Both men came out to throw and [U]KJ Noons dropped BJ with an Uppercut and pounced on BJ to finish him in just 20 seconds of Action to shock the world.[/U] In the Main Event of the Evening pitted UFC Middleweight King Anderson Silva against EliteXC champion Robbie Lawler. No one knew what to expect in this fight, but we were treated to a stand up war for three rounds. Anderson Silva was up two rounds to one, but in the fourth it didn’t matter, As Silva went to clinch he was caught with a Headkick that put him down, [U]Lawler pounced on him and finished the Job to become the new UFC Middleweight Champion.[/U] It was a great fight, the fans were overjoyed and excited all the way through as The Fighters fought their heart out tonight. KO of the Night: Robbie Lawler Sub of the Night: Dan Miller Fight of the Night: Robbie Lawler vs. Anderson Silva [B]Results[/B] [I]Eric Shafer via Submission over Shane Del Rosario Nick Thompson via Submission over George Sotiropolus Antoni Hardonk via TKO over James Thompson Brett Rogers via KO over Christian Wellish Dan Miller via Submission over Benji Radach Kenny Florian via Unanimous Decision over Yves Edwards Brock Lesnar via KO over Antonio Silva Georges St. Pierre via Unanimous Decision over Jake Shields Robbie Lawler via TKO over Anderson Silva KJ Noons via KO over BJ Penn[/I] ------------------------------------- Nice Job Picking UFCKing, you had 6/10 ------------------------------------- [B]NEXT CARD UFC 90 Couture vs. Nogueria[/B] [quote] UFC Undisputed Heavyweight Championship Randy Couture© vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira © Sean Sherk vs. Eddie Alvarez Lyoto Machida vs. Rashad Evans Stephan Bonnar vs. Thiago Silva Amir Sadollah vs. Drew McFedries Gray Maynard vs. Joe Stevenson Tristan Yunker vs. Jared Rollins Matthew Riddle vs. Rob Yundt CB Dolloway vs. Houston Alexander Cain Velazquez vs. Eddie Sanchez [/quote]

Here are my picks, sofar UFCKING leads with the only predictions that count and is 6/10 so far. UFC Undisputed Heavyweight Championship Randy Couture© vs. [B]Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira ©[/B] [B]Sean Sherk[/B] vs. Eddie Alvarez Lyoto Machida vs. [B]Rashad Evans[/B] Stephan Bonnar vs. [B]Thiago Silva[/B] [B]Amir Sadollah[/B] vs. Drew McFedries Gray Maynard vs. [B]Joe Stevenson[/B] Tristan Yunker vs. [B]Jared Rollins[/B] [B]Matthew Riddle[/B] vs. Rob Yundt [B]CB Dolloway[/B] vs. Houston Alexander [B]Cain Velazquez[/B] vs. Eddie Sanchez

UFC 89 UNDISPUTED UFC Lightweight Championship [b]BJ Penn© [/b]vs. KJ Noons UFC Middleweight Championship [b]Anderson Silva© [/b]vs. Robbie Lawler UFC Welterweight Championship [b]Georges St. Pierre[/b] vs. Jake Shields [b]Brock Lesnar[/b] vs. Antonio Silva [b]Kenny Florian[/b] vs. Yves Edwards Dan Miller vs. [b]Benji Radach[/b] Brett Rogers vs. [b]Christian Wellish[/b] James Thompson vs. [b]Antoni Hardonk[/b] Nick Thompson vs. [b]George Sotiropoulus[/b] [b]Shane Del Rosario[/b] vs. Eric Shafer

UFC Undisputed Heavyweight Championship Randy Couture© vs. [B]Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira[/B] © Sean Sherk vs. [B]Eddie Alvarez[/B] [B]Lyoto Machida [/B]vs. Rashad Evans Stephan Bonnar vs. [B]Thiago Silva[/B] Amir Sadollah vs. [B]Drew McFedries[/B] Gray Maynard vs. [B]Joe Stevenson[/B] [B]Tristan Yunker[/B] vs. Jared Rollins [B]Matthew Riddle[/B] vs. Rob Yundt [B]CB Dolloway[/B] vs. Houston Alexander [B]Cain Velazquez[/B] vs. Eddie Sanchez

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g150/MJL275/ufclogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g150/MJL275/UFC.jpg[/IMG] [b]UFC 90 Couture vs. Nogueria[/b] UFC 90 Couture vs Nogueira, is a action packed card, held in front of the packed crowd where the show is being held in Dallas, Texas. The Undercard is filled with fighters trying to obtain stardom and with a few solid wins they may just reach that goal. First up is Cain Velazquez going head to head with Eddie Sanchez. Both fighters are young prospects but tonight [u]Cain Velazquez beat down Eddie Sanchez all three rounds to win a unanimous decision 30-27 on all scorecards[/u]. It was a valiant effort by Sanchez just wasn’t enough. Houston Alexander makes the drop to the Middleweight weight class and faces off with The Ultimate fighter runner-up CB Dalloway. [u]CB took Houston down early and pounded on him until the ref pulled him off, it took just 55 seconds for CB to get the victory via TKO[/u] Matthew Riddle and Rob Yundt both make the drop to 170 pounds. [u]Matthew Riddle blasted Yundt early and put him out cold in less than 30 seconds for the win. [/u][u]Tristan Yunker makes his debut with a beautiful Triangle Choke victory over Jared Rollins.[/u] In the biggest tests of their young careers Both [u]Gray Maynard(Unanimous Decision over Joe Stevenson) and Amir Sadollah(Submission over Drew McFedries) secured victories in their fights.[/u] The Main card started out with two fights to determine Light Heavyweight Challengers. [u]Stephan Bonnar upset Thiago Silva, with a hard fought 29-28 Unanimous Decision victory.[/u][u] Lyoto Machida outlasted Rashad Evans in a slow mannered fight to obtain a 30-27 Unanimous Decision win.[/u] In a Fight that will be remembered as a Fight of The Year candidate Sean Sherk faced off with fellow top lightweight Eddie Alvarez. The fight was back and forth for the majority of the fight. [u]But with 3 minutes left in the Third round Sherk caught Alvarez in a Rear Naked Choke and made his foe tap out.[/u] In the Main Event of the evening Randy Couture faced off with Antonio Minotauro Nogueria. This fight was to determine the true UFC Heavyweight Champion. Both Fighters tried endlessly to put their opponent away but just couldn’t do it. Both fighters fought and fought through pain and blood to survive all five rounds of this war. And when it was all said and done [u] The Judges’ Scorecards read 48-47 all three times for the winner and the Undisputed UFC Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture[/u] Knockout of The Night: Matthew Riddle over Jared Rollins Submission of the Night: Sean Sherk’s RNC over Eddie Alvarez Fight of the Night: Sean Sherk vs. Eddie Alvarez [i]Results Cain Velazquez via Unanimous Decision over Eddie Sanchez *** CB Dalloway via Technical Knock Out over Houston Alexander *** Matthew Riddle via Knock Out over Rob Yundt *** Tristan Yunker via Submission over Jared Rollins ** Gray Maynard via Unanimous Decision over Joe Stevenson **** Amir Sadollah via Submission over Drew McFedries **** Stephan Bonnar via Unanimous Decision over Thiago Silva *** Lyoto Machida via Unanimous Decision over Rashad Evans * Sean Sherk via Submission over Eddie Alvarez ***** Randy Couture via Unanimous Decision over Antonio Nogueria ***** [/i] -- Mling’s thoughts : this was a good show, I’m shocked that Bonnar won, means if he gets revenge against Machida I have to give him a shot at redemption against Forrest if he is still champ. Gray Maynard is the next in line at KJ Noons newly won title, with that victory. I’m glad Amir, CB, Yunker, and Riddle all won, they are young and have a chance to be big someday I plan on building up at least CB and Amir if Riddle and Yunker come along for the ride that’s good too. I have no clue who to give Couture next, hopefully I will find someone soon. -- NEXT Card UFC 91 Redemption [quote] UFC 91 Redemption live from Helsinki, Finland UFC Light Heavyweight Championship Forrest Griffin© vs. Quinton Jackson Keith Jardine vs. Chuck Liddell Wanderlei Silva vs. Brandon Vera Cheik Kongo vs. Frank Mir Andrei Arlovski vs. Gabriel Gonzaga Karo Paryisan vs. Dong-Hyun Kim Kurt Pelligrino vs. Corey Hill Cole Miller vs. Hermes Franca Jason MacDonald vs. Brandon Sene Rory Markham vs. Ben Saunders [/quote]

Ok here are my predictions for UFC 91 Redemption. anyone notice a theme here? anyways UFCKING leads with 5/10 for the last show and 11/20 overall. UFC 91 Redemption live from Helsinki, Finland UFC Light Heavyweight Championship [B]Forrest Griffin© [/B]vs. Quinton Jackson [B]Keith Jardine [/B]vs. Chuck Liddell Wanderlei Silva vs. [B]Brandon Vera[/B] Cheik Kongo vs. [B]Frank Mir[/B] Andrei Arlovski vs. [B]Gabriel Gonzaga[/B] Karo Paryisan vs. [B]Dong-Hyun Kim[/B] [B]Kurt Pelligrino[/B] vs. Corey Hill Cole Miller vs. [B]Hermes Franca[/B] [B]Jason MacDonald[/B] vs. Brandon Sene [B]Rory Markham[/B] vs. Ben Saunders

UFC Light Heavyweight Championship Forrest Griffin© vs. [B]Quinton Jackson[/B] Keith Jardine vs. [B]Chuck Liddell[/B] [B]Wanderlei Silva[/B] vs. Brandon Vera [B] Cheick Kongo [/B]vs. Frank Mir [B]Andrei Arlovski[/B] vs. Gabriel Gonzaga Karo Paryisan vs. [B]Dong-Hyun Kim[/B] [B] Kurt Pelligrino[/B] vs. Corey Hill Cole Miller vs.[B] Hermes Franca[/B] [B] Jason MacDonald[/B] vs. Brandon Sene [B] Rory Markham[/B] vs. Ben Saunders

[b]UFC 91 Redemption live from Helsinki, Finland[/b] The night started quick as [u]Rory Markham scored a quick Knock Out victory over Ben Saunders[/u]. The fight was ended when Markham landed a devastating right cross right to the jaw of Ben Saunders. It also didn’t take long for [u]Jason MacDonald to secure the submission victory with a key-lock over Brandon Sene[/u] In a highly anticipated fight [u]Cole Miller edged out Hermes Franca 29-28 on all three scorecards to gain the upset.[/u] Cole was a big underdog and really looked good out there tonight. Kurt Pelligrino took on the raw Corey Hill, in what was an exciting fight. Hill made it fight [u]But in the end, succumbed to his foe submitting to a knee bar in the second round[/u]. In a match to determine who is a contender in the UFC welterweight Division Karo Paryisan faces off with young up and coming Dong-Hyun Kim. [u]Karo outclassed Kim the whole fight to secure a 30-26 victory.[/u] The win might propel Karo back into contention. In a classic ground fighter versus stand up fighter we see Frank Mir go head to head with Cheick Kongo. [u]Mir quickly submitted Kongo with Triangle Choke in the first round.[/u] The next heavyweight fight features the return of Andrei Arlovski facing off with the tough Gabriel Gonzaga. Both men fought there best, they had an all out stand up war, [u]but Arlovski caught Gonzaga with an uppercut out of nowhere followed by a flying knee and it was all over in the third round Arlovski KO’s Gonzaga.[/u] In a battle between Light Heavyweight contenders [u]Wanderlei Silva quickly took out Brandon Vera with a series of brutal knees in the clinch.[/u] This fight shocked everyone that it only lasted 40 seconds, everyone thought it would be an even battle. In a battle between two Light Heavyweights coming off of brutal knockout losses. Chuck Liddell and Keith Jardine battled and battled and finally [u]Chuck Liddell landed a beautiful headkick and sent Jardine to the canvas and the ref saved him from punishment.[/u] Chuck looked like the Chuck of old, he utilized kicks and looked great. In the main event rematch of a fight which many thought was controversial LHW champion Forrest Griffin faces off with former LHW champion Quinton Jackson. Jackson started quickly getting the better of the champion for the first two rounds. Midway through the third round Forrest Griffin landed a body kick and the fight was never the same. [u]From that point on it was all Forrest as he ended up winning the fight 48-47 on all three cards.[/u] The fans went home happy as the night featured great fights all over. Knockout of The Night: Chuck Liddell over Keith Jardine Submission of The Night: Jason MacDonald over Brandon Sene Fight of The Night: Forrest Griffin vs. Quinton Jackson [b]Results[/b][i] Rory Markham via Unanimous Decision over Ben Saunders *** Jason MacDonald via Submission over Brandon Sene *** Cole Miller via Unanimous Decision over Hermes Franca *** Kurt Pelligrino via Submission over Corey Hill ** Karo Paryisan via Unanimous Decision over Dong-Hyun Kim ** Frank Mir via Submission over Cheik Kongo **** Andrei Arlovski via Knockout over Gabriel Gonzaga **** Wanderlei Silva via Knockout over Brandon Vera **** Chuck Liddell via Technical Knockout over Keith Jardine *** Forrest Griffin via Unanimous Decision over Quinton Jackson ***** [/i] ---------------- NEXT CARD UFC 92 Unfinished Business [quote] Matt Hughes vs. Matt Serra Michael Bisbing vs. Nate Marquart Akihiro Gono vs. Jon Fitch Nathan Diaz vs. Tyson Griffin Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck Dean Lister vs. Yushin Okami Vladimir Matyushenko vs. James Irvin Troy Mandaloniz vs. Kevin Burns Ryan Thomas vs. Matt Brown Wanderlei Izirarry vs. Jason Tan [/quote]

[B]Matt Hughes [/B]vs. Matt Serra Michael Bisping vs. [B]Nate Marquart[/B] Akihiro Gono vs. [B]Jon Fitch[/B] Nathan Diaz vs. [B]Tyson Griffin[/B] [B]Diego Sanchez[/B] vs. Josh Koscheck Dean Lister vs. [B]Yushin Okami[/B] [B]Vladimir Matyushenko[/B] vs. James Irvin Troy Mandaloniz vs.[B] Kevin Burns[/B] Ryan Thomas vs. [B]Matt Brown[/B] [B]Wanderlei Izirarry[/B] vs. Jason Tan

here are my picks, UFCKING went 5/10 and is now a total of 16/30. [B]Matt Hughes[/B] vs. Matt Serra [B]Michael Bisbing[/B] vs. Nate Marquart Akihiro Gono vs. [B]Jon Fitch[/B] Nathan Diaz vs. [B]Tyson Griffin[/B] [B]Diego Sanchez[/B] vs. Josh Koscheck Dean Lister vs. [B]Yushin Okami[/B] [B]Vladimir Matyushenko[/B] vs. James Irvin Troy Mandaloniz vs. Kevin Burns Ryan Thomas vs. [B]Matt Brown[/B] Wanderlei Izirarry* vs. [B]Jason Tan[/B] *UFCKING's created fighter from wining the contest.* STANDINGS [I]Mling 18/30 UFCKING 16/30[/I]

[B]Matt Hughes[/B] vs. Matt Serra [B]Michael Bisbing[/B] vs. Nate Marquart Akihiro Gono vs. [B]Jon Fitch[/B] Nathan Diaz vs. [B]Tyson Griffin[/B] [B]Diego Sanchez[/B] vs. Josh Koscheck Dean Lister vs. [B]Yushin Okami[/B] Vladimir Matyushenko vs. [B]James Irvin[/B] [B]Troy Mandaloniz[/B] vs. Kevin Burns [B]Ryan Thomas[/B] vs. Matt Brown [B]Wanderlei Izirarry[/B] vs. Jason Tan

I will be posting the next show tonight or tomorrow, had some net problems. but this bit of information i thought was useful. [I]Bobby Lashley[/I] is now active in the game(trains with American Top Team) [I]Wanderlei Izirarry[/I] is now affiliated with The HIT Squad(Hughes's and Lawlers camp) [I]Dan Miller[/I] left his current camp(can't remeber which one) now trains with The HIT Squad(Hughes's camp. [I]Jamie Varner[/I] has left Arizona Combat Sports and now trains with Sityodong USA [I]Nik Lentz, Sergei Kharitinov, Gegard Mousasi, Mark Hughes(Hughes's Twin Brother), Mike Whitehead, Bobby Lashley, Ben Rothwell and Renato Sobral [/I]all signed UFC contracts. UFC President Sean Seis announces the Main Event(s) of the next card UFC Battle Lines; Robbie Lawler vs. Dan Henderson and Georges St. Pierre vs. Thiago Alves to go along with UFC Light Heavyweight Title Eliminator between Stephan Bonnar and Lyoto Machida. Quinton Rampage Jackson was released from the UFC after failing a drug test following his fight with Forrest Griffin.

UFC Unfinished Business The first fight of the night saw Wanderlei Izirarry make his professional MMA debut. Not much was known but he was considered the underdog against UFC Vet Jason Tan.[u] But none of that mattered as Izirarry caught Tan and finished him early in the first for the win.[/u] The next fight saw [u]Matt Brown batter and bust up Ryan Thomas to win via TKO in the second round.[/u] Kevin Burns was matched up with TUF alumnus Troy Mandaloniz. [u]The fight was fast paced and an all out war, with Burns earning the 29-28,28-29,30-27 Split Decision victory in the fight.[/u] in the next fight LHW star Vladimir Matyushenko returns to the UFC and fights UFC vet James Irvin. [u]Matyushenko put a clinic on in the match, he dominated with ground and pound all match long wining the decision 30-26 on all cards.[/u] The next fight is a Middleweight showdown with the winner most likely obtaining a title shot. Dean Lister faces off with Yushin Okami in a highly anticipated bout. [u]The match went quickly as Dean Lister pulled of an amazing armbar in the first round to make Okami tap out.[/u] The next fight was to decide a future challenger for the Welterweight championship, as Josh Koscheck faces off again with Diego Sanchez. The first fight was long and boring, but the second one was balls to the wall, high octane action, [u] with Sanchez landing a headkick as Koscheck shot in and Sanchez followed up by locking in a guillotine choke for the win[/u]. In a fight which the winner may get a title shot soon [u]Tyson Griffin outdueled Nathan Diaz to a 30-27 unanimous decision victory[/u]. the next Welterweight fight saw Jon Fitch face off with Akihiro Gono. The fight was a slowpaced boring fight that saw[u] Jon Fitch win a decision 30-27[/u]. In a middleweight showdown where the winner gets a potential title shot Michael Bisping faced off with Nate Marquart in a Middleweight brawl. The fight was back and forth for the first round and a half [u]before Marquart locked in an Arm-Triangle to force Bisping to tap out.[/u] The main event saw bitter rivals face off to get their careers back on track. Matt Hughes battled with his nemesis Matt Serra. [u]In the third round Hughes took Serra’s back and made him tap out with a rear naked choke to secure the victory[/u] in a highly entertaining fight. Hughes held the advantage as the fight mainly consisted of him battering Serra on the ground. Knockout of the Night: Wanderlei Izirarry over Jason Tan Submission of The Night: Dean Lister over Yushin Okami Fight of The Night: Matt Hughes vs. Matt Serra Results[i] Wanderlei Izirarry via Technical Knockout over Jason Tan ** Matt Brown via Technical Knockout over Ryan Thomas ** Kevin Burns via Split Decision over Troy Mandaloniz ** Vladimir Matyushenko via Unanimous Decision over James Irvin **** Dean Lister via Submission over Yushin Okami *** Diego Sanchez via Submission over Josh Koscheck **** Tyson Griffin via Unanimous Decision over Nathan Diaz *** Jon Fitch via Unanimous Decision over Akihiro Gono * Nate Marquart via Submission over Michael Bisping *** Matt Hughes via Submission over Matt Serra **** [/i] ----------- NEXT CARD UFC BATTLE LINES [quote] UFC Middleweight Championship Robbie Lawler© vs. Dan Henderson UFC Welterweight Championship Georges St. Pierre© vs. Thiago Alves Chris Leben vs. Dan Miller UFC Lightweight Title Eliminator Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida UFC Light Heavyweight Title Eliminator Stephan Bonnar vs. Lyoto Machida Mac Danzig vs. Frank Edgar Tristan Yunker vs. Roman Mitchyan Mike Massenzio vs. Dante Rivera Brad Blackburn vs. Marcus Auriello Mark Hughes vs. Chris Lytle [/quote]

Here are my predictions followed by Pick 'Em standings. UFC Middleweight Championship Robbie Lawler© vs. [B]Dan Henderson[/B] UFC Welterweight Championship Georges St. Pierre© vs. [B]Thiago Alves[/B] Chris Leben vs. [B]Dan Miller[/B] UFC Lightweight Title Eliminator [B]Kenny Florian[/B] vs. Clay Guida UFC Light Heavyweight Title Eliminator Stephan Bonnar vs. [B]Lyoto Machida[/B] Mac Danzig vs. [B]Frank Edgar[/B] [B]Tristan Yunker [/B]vs. Roman Mitchyan [B]Mike Massenzio[/B] vs. Dante Rivera Brad Blackburn vs. [B]Marcus Auriello[/B] [B]Mark Hughes[/B] vs. Chris Lytle Standings; UFCKING 25/40 Mling 24/40 Dynasty887 5/10

UFC Middleweight Championship Robbie Lawler© vs. [B]Dan Henderson[/B] UFC Welterweight Championship [B]Georges St. Pierre[/B]© vs. Thiago Alves [B]Chris Leben[/B] vs. Dan Miller UFC Lightweight Title Eliminator [B]Kenny Florian[/B] vs. Clay Guida UFC Light Heavyweight Title Eliminator Stephan Bonnar vs.[B] Lyoto Machida[/B] [B]Mac Danzig[/B] vs. Frank Edgar [B]Tristan Yunker[/B] vs. Roman Mitchyan [B]Mike Massenzio[/B] vs. Dante Rivera [B]Brad Blackburn[/B] vs. Marcus Auriello Mark Hughes vs. [B]Chris Lytle[/B]

Dub's Picks UFC Middleweight Championship [B]Robbie Lawler[/B]© vs. Dan Henderson UFC Welterweight Championship [B]Georges St. Pierre[/B]© vs. Thiago Alves [B]Chris Leben[/B] vs. Dan Miller UFC Lightweight Title Eliminator [B]Kenny Florian[/B] vs. Clay Guida UFC Light Heavyweight Title Eliminator Stephan Bonnar vs. [B]Lyoto Machida[/B] [B]Mac Danzig[/B] vs. Frank Edgar Tristan Yunker vs. [B]Roman Mitchyan[/B] Mike Massenzio vs. [B]Dante Rivera[/B] [B]Brad Blackburn[/B] vs. Marcus Auriello [B]Mark Hughes[/B] vs. Chris Lytle

UFC BATTLE LINES [b]Undercard[/b] [i]Mark Hughes via Unanimous Decision over Chris Lytle *** Marcus Auriello via Submission over Brad Blackburn *** Mike Massenzio via Unanimous Decision over Dante Rivera ** Tristan Yunker via Submission over Roman Mitchyan ** Frank Edgar via Unanimous Decision over Mac Danzig *** [/i] [b]Main Card[/b] [u]UFC LHW Eliminator Stephan Bonnar vs. Lyoto Machida[/u] It was a competitive fight throughout which shocked a lot of people who thought Machida was going to walk away with a victory. In the end though, it was [i]Stephan Bonnar who won by Armbar in the third round after dragging Machida down to the mat[/u]. This means that Stephan Bonnar will get another crack at Forrest Griffin if Griffin is still champ. [u]UFC LW Eliminator Clay Guida vs. Kenny Florian[/u] This was an high pace, great fight for the 8 minutes that it lasted. It was back and forth but ultimately [u]It was Florian who got the best of Guida, when the doctor had to stop the fight due to a cut that a vicious elbow by Florian opened up.[/u] The win puts Florian on his way to a second title shot. [u]Dan Miller vs. Chris Leben[/u] This fight will certainly be in the running for Fight of the Night. Dan Miller opened a clinic on Leben but The Crippler was ultra resilient and fought off the young challenger as long as he could. [i]But Miller forced Leben to tap in the third round when he had him caught in a deep kneebar[/i]. The fight means Dan Miller is now a fight or two away from title contention. [u]UFC WW Title Georges St. Pierre© vs. Thiago Alves[/u] This fight was long anticipated and everyone hoped for a stand up war, and that’s what they got in this fight. Thiago Alves got the best of GSP standing, and [i]battered him for four rounds. In the Fifth GSP had had all he could handle and verbally submitted to strikes[/i]. GSP has said he will now move up to Middleweight. This win gives Alves his first UFC WW championship. [u]UFC MW Title Robbie Lawler© vs. Dan Henderson[/u] Going into this battle Dan Henderson had never been Knocked-out but his opponent vowed to change that feat tonight. It didn’t take long but [i]Robbie Lawler backed his words up with a Knock out victory over Dan Henderson.[/i] Robbie Lawler throughout the whole three minutes of the fight battered Henderson with bombs and kicks before a well placed knee knocked out the challenger. Fight of The Night: Dan Miller vs. Chris Leben Submission of The Night: Marcus Auriello Knockout of The Night: Robbie Lawler [b]Results[/b][i] Robbie Lawler via Knockout over Dan Henderson **** Thiago Alves via Submission over Georges St. Pierre *** Dan Miller via Submission over Chris Leben **** Kenny Florian via Doctor Stoppage over Clay Guida **** Stephan Bonnar via Submission over Lyoto Machida ** Frank Edgar via Unanimous Decision over Mac Danzig *** Tristan Yunker via Submission over Roman Mitchyan ** Mike Massenzio via Unanimous Decision over Dante Rivera ** Marcus Auriello via Submission over Brad Blackburn *** Mark Hughes via Unanimous Decision over Chris Lytle *** [/i] ----------------- NEXT EVENT UFC Griffin vs. Franklin [quote] UFC Light Heavyweight Championship Forrest Griffin© vs. Rich Franklin UFC Lightweight Championship KJ Noons© vs. Gray Maynard UFC Heavyweight Title Eliminator Brock Lesnar vs. Andrei Arlovksi Cain Velazquez vs. Shane Carwin Kurt Pelligrino vs. Cole Miller Matthew Riddle vs. Kevin Burns Eric Shafer vs. Renato Sobral Shinya Aoki vs. Matt Wiman Wanderlei Izirarry vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida Bobby Lashley vs. Antoni Hardonk Nik Lentz vs. Jorge Gurgel [/quote]

Here are my Predictions UFC Light Heavyweight Championship [B]Forrest Griffin©[/B] vs. Rich Franklin UFC Lightweight Championship KJ Noons© vs. [B]Gray Maynard[/B] UFC Heavyweight Title Eliminator [B]Brock Lesnar[/B] vs. Andrei Arlovksi Cain Velazquez vs. [B]Shane Carwin[/B] Kurt Pelligrino vs. [B]Cole Miller[/B] [B]Matthew Riddle[/B] vs. Kevin Burns Eric Shafer vs. [B]Renato Sobral[/B] [B]Shinya Aoki[/B] vs. Matt Wiman [B]Wanderlei Izirarry [/B]vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs. Antoni Hardonk [B]Nik Lentz[/B] vs. Jorge Gurgel STANDINGs UFCKING 25/40 Mling 31/50 Dynasty887 8/20 Dublin Sky 3/10

UFC Light Heavyweight Championship [B]Forrest Griffin[/B]© vs. Rich Franklin UFC Lightweight Championship [B]KJ Noons[/B]© vs. Gray Maynard UFC Heavyweight Title Eliminator [B]Brock Lesnar[/B] vs. Andrei Arlovksi Cain Velazquez vs. [B]Shane Carwin[/B] [B]Kurt Pelligrino[/B] vs. Cole Miller [B] Matthew Riddle [/B]vs. Kevin Burns Eric Shafer vs. [B]Renato Sobral[/B] [B]Shinya Aoki [/B]vs. Matt Wiman [B]Wanderlei Izirarry [/B]vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida [B]Bobby Lashley [/B]vs. Antoni Hardonk Nik Lentz vs.[B] Jorge Gurgel[/B] After my convincing KO of the Night award last fight, I don't see how my devastating striking couldn't Knock Yoshida Out

Dub's Picks UFC Light Heavyweight Championship [B]Forrest Griffin[/B]© vs. Rich Franklin UFC Lightweight Championship [B]KJ Noons[/B]© vs. Gray Maynard UFC Heavyweight Title Eliminator Brock Lesnar vs. [B]Andrei Arlovksi[/B] Cain Velazquez vs. [B]Shane Carwin[/B] Kurt Pelligrino vs. [B]Cole Miller[/B] [B]Matthew Riddle[/B] vs. Kevin Burns [B]Eric Shafer[/B] vs. Renato Sobral [B]Shinya Aoki[/B] vs. Matt Wiman [B]Wanderlei Izirarry[/B] vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs. Antoni Hardonk Nik Lentz vs. [B]Jorge Gurgel[/B]

Archived