Mling's UFC

UFC Light Heavyweight Championship [B]Forrest Griffin©[/B] vs. Rich Franklin UFC Lightweight Championship KJ Noons© vs. [B]Gray Maynard[/B] UFC Heavyweight Title Eliminator Brock Lesnar vs. [B]Andrei Arlovksi[/B] Cain Velazquez vs. [B]Shane Carwin[/B] [B] Kurt Pelligrino[/B] vs. Cole Miller [B] Matthew Riddle[/B] vs. Kevin Burns Eric Shafer vs. [B]Renato Sobral[/B] [B] Shinya Aoki[/B] vs. Matt Wiman Wanderlei Izirarry vs.[B] Yoshiyuki Yoshida[/B] [B]Bobby Lashley [/B]vs. Antoni Hardonk Nik Lentz vs. [B]Jorge Gurgel[/B]

UFC Griffin vs. Couture [b]UNDERCARD[/b] [i] Nik Lentz via Technical Knockout over Jorge Gurgel *** Antoni Hardonk via Technical Knockout over Bobby Lashley ** Wanderlei Izirarry via Submission over Yoshiyuki Yoshida *** Shinya Aoki via Submission over Matt Wiman ** Eric Shafer via Unanimous Decision over Renato Sobral **** Matthew Riddle via Knockout over Kevin Burns *** Kurt Pelligrino via Unanimous Decision over Cole Miller **** [/i] [u]Cain Velazquez vs. Shane Carwin[/u] A fight between two up and coming Heavyweight Fighters and which features two strong Wrestlers. This fight will determine which fighter will step up in competition. The fight was back and forth [i]But ultimately Cain Velazquez edged out Carwin in a close fight 29-28 on all scorecards[/i]. This fight showed that Cain Velazquez is ready to step up in competition and Shane Carwin is also not that far away from that leap. [u]UFC HW Eliminator Brock Lesnar vs. Andrei Arlovski[/u] The winner of this fight gets a future title shot, as Brock Lesnar faces off with his biggest challenge yet in former UFC HW champion Andrei Arlovski. The fight started with Lesnar throwing Arlovski around and pounding viciously on Arlovski. [i]Arlovski held on the best he could but eventually the ref had to stop him as he was no longer defending himself[/i]. this win means Brock Lesnar is now a top title contender. [u]UFC LW Championship KJ Noons© vs. Gray Maynard[/u] THE UFC LW Championship is on the line as UFC Champion and Professional Boxer KJ Noons takes on former NCAA All American and TUF Alumnus Gray Maynard. The fight started out quickly as Noons battered Maynard on the feet, and Maynard battered Noons on the ground. The fight was hotly contested for four rounds. [i]But in the fifth round Noons caught Maynard with a straight right bomb that rocked Maynard which forced him to try a bad shot which Noons capitalized to lock on a guillotine choke to make Maynard tapout[/i]. This fight shows that both fighters are legitimate top tier guys, KJ Noons has looked extremely impressive since joining the UFC. [u]UFC LHW Championship Forrest Griffin© vs. Rich Franklin[/u] This UFC LHW Championship fight features two extremely All Around and talented fighters. Forrest Griffin the original Ultimate Fighter goes against The former MW champion Rich Franklin. The fight was back and forth and back and forth for the whole fight. Neither man could manage to gain a substantial advantage. Both fighters had won two rounds going into the fifth. [i]the fight remained close and was a deadlock up till with about a minute left Forrest shot in and took down Franklin. The takedown gave Griffin the edge as he keeps his title[/i]. The win means we will see Griffin vs. Bonnar 3. Fight of The Night - Griffin vs. Franklin Knockout of The Night- Brock Lesnar Submission of The Night- Wanderlei Izirarry [b]Results[/b][i] Nik Lentz via Technical Knockout over Jorge Gurgel *** Antoni Hardonk via Technical Knockout over Bobby Lashley ** Wanderlei Izirarry via Submission over Yoshiyuki Yoshida *** Shinya Aoki via Submission over Matt Wiman ** Eric Shafer via Unanimous Decision over Renato Sobral **** Matthew Riddle via Knockout over Kevin Burns *** Kurt Pelligrino via Unanimous Decision over Cole Miller **** Cain Velazquez via Unanimous Decision over Shane Carwin *** Brock Lesnar via Knockout over Andrei Arlovksi ***** KJ Noons via Submission over Gray Maynard **** Forrest Griffin via Unanimous Decision over Rich Franklin ***** [/i] ---------- NEXT Event UFC Couture vs. Mir [quote] UFC Heavyweight Championship Randy Couture© vs. Frank Mir Ben Rothwell vs. Cheick Kongo Antonio Nogueria vs. Brett Rogers Jake Shields vs. Diego Sanchez Sean Sherk vs. Sam Stout Amir Sadollah vs. Alessio Sakara Antonio Silva vs. Sergei Kharitinov Nick Thompson vs. Ben Saunders Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Jon Jones CB Dalloway vs. Jason MacDonald [/quote]

here are my picks and what not. UFC Heavyweight Championship Randy Couture© vs. [B]Frank Mir[/B] [B]Ben Rothwell[/B] vs. Cheick Kongo [B]Antonio Nogueria[/B] vs. Brett Rogers Jake Shields vs. [B]Diego Sanchez[/B] [B]Sean Sherk[/B] vs. Sam Stout [B]Amir Sadollah [/B]vs. Alessio Sakara [B]Antonio Silva[/B] vs. Sergei Kharitinov [B]Nick Thompson[/B] vs. Ben Saunders [B]Vladimir Matyushenko[/B] vs. Jon Jones CB Dalloway vs. [B]Jason MacDonald[/B] STANDiNGS UFCKING 32/50 Mling 37/60 Dynasty887 12/30 Dublin Sky 9/20

BREAKING UFC NEWS. UFC President Sean Seis announced today that the UFC has signed a 2 fight deal with Olympic Gold Medalist and Professional Wresting Champion Kurt "The Wrestling Machine" Angle. His debut will be the Co-Main event of the next UFC as he faces off with the returning Tim Sylvia. The other Main Event has also been announced, It's a battle between two UFC Hall of Famers, Two legendary fighters fighting their last fight as Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell faces off with Mark "The Hammer" Coleman. Also Europe's top MW fighter Gegard Mousasi Makes his UFC debut against former TUF Champion Kendal "Da Spyder" Grove. the last Main Card fight has also been announced as BJ Penn returns to action against Lightweight contender Tyson Griffin. It has also been announced that the UFC is trying to open negotiations with former UFC Heavyweight champion Josh Barnett.

UFC Heavyweight Championship Randy Couture© vs. [B]Frank Mir[/B] Ben Rothwell vs. [B]Cheick Kongo[/B] Antonio Nogueria vs. [B]Brett Rogers[/B] Jake Shields vs. [B]Diego Sanchez[/B] Sean Sherk vs. [B]Sam Stout[/B] [B]Amir Sadollah[/B] vs. Alessio Sakara Antonio Silva vs. [B]Sergei Kharitinov[/B] Nick Thompson vs. [B]Ben Saunders[/B] [B]Vladimir Matyushenko[/B] vs. Jon Jones CB Dalloway vs. [B]Jason MacDonald[/B]

Dub's Picks UFC Heavyweight Championship [B]Randy Couture©[/B] vs. Frank Mir [B] Ben Rothwell[/B] vs. Cheick Kongo [B]Antonio Nogueria[/B] vs. Brett Rogers [B]Jake Shields[/B] vs. Diego Sanchez [B]Sean Sherk[/B] vs. Sam Stout [B]Amir Sadollah[/B] vs. Alessio Sakara Antonio Silva vs. [B]Sergei Kharitinov[/B] [B]Nick Thompson[/B] vs. Ben Saunders [B]Vladimir Matyushenko[/B] vs. Jon Jones [B] CB Dalloway[/B] vs. Jason MacDonald

[B]Randy Couture©[/B] vs. Frank Mir Ben Rothwell vs. [B]Cheick Kongo[/B] [B] Antonio Nogueria[/B] vs. Brett Rogers [B]Jake Shields[/B] vs. Diego Sanchez [B]Sean Sherk[/B] vs. Sam Stout [B]Amir Sadollah[/B] vs. Alessio Sakara [B]Antonio Silva[/B] vs. Sergei Kharitinov [B]Nick Thompson[/B] vs. Ben Saunders [B]Vladimir Matyushenko[/B] vs. Jon Jones [B] CB Dalloway [/B]vs. Jason MacDonald

I just want to thank everyone for participating in the diary, the next show will be up tommorow or monday sometime. everything is going fine, there has been some upsets. and UFCKING your fighter Wanderlei Izirarry has been a great addition, he won his fight over Yoshiyuki Yoshida, with a kneebar following total domination on the feet, he caught an upkick to secure a kneebar just FYI. your guy is 2-0 right now if he wins his next 1-2 fights i'm going to step him up in competition. thanks for the predictions guys.

Archived