SWF: Storyteller's Wrestling Federation

My name is Jack Avatar. I grew up watching Doom, Nero and Crippler. No I wasn’t a big fan of Saturday morning cartoons, or even video games. I was a wrestling fan. I watched Sam Strong. I watched Rip Chord. I watched and grew to admire Christian Faith. These matches made me excited, happy, sad, angry, frustrated and most of all entertained. Due to these men, a dream was born. I started training, Ryland, I don’t know… really early in life. Too early, some might say, but the wrestling industry in Canada is very loose with child labor laws. I worked for a bunch of companies up north that are so small they wouldn’t be on the TotalExtremeWrestling.com registry. I would though, as my name was whispered all around the American indy scene. It seemed my Canadian work left me with a nickname: ‘’The Storyteller”. Not very intimidating, but it made me swell with pride. I worked a few shows for Strong in USPW, and with Rip in MAW. I even won a match or two in NYCW. However, it was that fateful Christmas Day that everything came up roses for me. “Hey, Merry Christmas Mr. Avatar.” “Merry Christmas … who is this.” “Richard Eisen. Can’t you tell?” I stopped for a second. No, no I couldn’t. He sounded nothing like he did on TV. He sounded … tired. His speech was slower and his voice more gruff. In a word he sounded old. “Doesn’t matter, kid. Listen … Storyteller isn’t it?” I swelled up all over again. My reputation has gone all the way to the top. “Lord knows we could use some fresh stories. We’ve been kicking around a younger sibling for Eric. Give him some one to tag with.” I swear to you to this day my heart stopped. A steady job! Not just any steady job, but a steady job with SWF. “Where do I sign!?!” A small chuckle came over the receiver. “We aren’t finished yet. I’ve seen you in the ring and you know this business. You know how to job, and how to job well. You show respect, and you’re young. About the age we aim storylines for, storyteller.” I sat silent on my couch. I just did not understand where he was going. “I’d like you to be our head booker.” “Mr. Avatar?” “Jack”

[SIZE="6"][B][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Blue"]TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [B]Jack Avatar's First Days[/B] It was the shock move of 2007, and it happened in the last week. SWF announcing Indy darling and TEW.com favorite Jack Avatar as the new head booker. Of course he did not have much time to set up for his first PPV, so many people felt it would be a "mantain" PPV until Avatar could get his feet wet. Not so fast my friend. SWF had a new Main Event storyline of Rich Money vs. Steve Frehley. Rich Money had been given the position of SWF TV Commissioner. He began using his power to book himself in easy matches. The "Alpha Hero" Steve Frehley took offense to this, and soon it was Frehley vs. Big Money Inc. (Money, Remo and the Super Eisen Bros.) SWF also introduced a new title to replace the shooting star title: the SWF Intercontinental. Akima Brave defeated Kid Toma and Paul Huntington for that title. Brave and Toma had just split up and began to attack each other every week. The Super Eisen Bros. (Eric Eisen and Jack Avatar as Jack Eisen) won the tag belts off of the Amazing Bumfholes. Many people still claim this is just a way for Avatar to get himself gold. Marc DuBois defended his North American title over Joe Sexy. DuBois shocked Rich Money on the Week 2 Supreme TV to take the North American title. Steve Frehley went over Remo, Enygma over Lobster Warrior and Brandon James went over Christian Faith, then after the match completely destroyed him. In the Main Event Jack Bruce face Vengeance in a cage match. Not much was expected, but it turned out to be a night of surprises, and Vengeance won the title clean. All that in only two weeks! With storylines in place, Avatar looked set to work his first full month before a PPV. He had Nothing to Lose...

[SIZE="6"][B][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Blue"]TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [B]Jack Avatar's First Days Part 2/2[/B] Avatar’s first full month on the job started with the formation of a storyline that continues now, a month later: the teaming of Jack Bruce and Steve Frehley against Eisen/Money Co. In the last week of January the SWF Fox Title was announced, with Wanda Fish defeating “Smiling” Suzzane Brazzle for the title. In the main event, Money forced Frehley and Bruce to face Remo and Runaway Train. Frehley and Bruce won, only to be attacked viciously by Vengeance. The first week of February made the storylines blossom into full bloom. It was announced that the #1 Contender would be crowned at the next Supreme TV between Remo, Christian Faith, Jack Bruce and Brandon James. This got the fans all sorts of excited. Even more excitement happened when James and Faith had an unscheduled backstage hardcore match, which Faith won by leaving James bloody and unable to move. Faith seemed much more vicious than normal. Next Marc DuBois joined Bruce and Frehley in there Anti-Money group. DuBois than defended his North American title against Robbie Retro. During the match, Rich Money was attacked, and taken away in a stretcher. In the main event Vengeance defeated both Jack Bruce and Steve Frehley, when Remo attacked them both. In the last week before the big show, Rich Money came to the ring to deliver a promo, only for the lights to go out, and for him to get beaten into unconsciousness again. The new team of Joe Sexy and Squeeky McClean debuted as Fresh and Clean. Steve Frehley was punished by interim-commissioner Remo, being made to face Train. Frehley defeated Train, only leading to Remo beating down Steve Frehley. Then something magical happened. Christian Faith snapped backstage and destroyed Brandon James. With James unable to compete, and Faith winded and bruised from a backstage battle, many thought it’d just be Bruce v. Remo. However, Faith came out, and he was not alone. The forth participant was Jack Giedroyc! Now I’m no SWF Mark, but this four way was easily match of the year potential in February! Our TEW match raters gave it an A. In the end Faith overcame, and won the right to face Vengeance. The results of the last PPV Nothing to Lose resolved no storylines. Which, for once in the SWF, is a good thing, as all the storylines seem to be picking up steam. In the opener Remo defeated Steve Frehley. It really seemed that SWF was trying to play that Remo is pissed about Money getting attacked, and can only see Frehley as doing it. As we all know, Frehley has declared his innocence. TEW gave the match a C+ After the match Rich came down to attack a weakened Frehley, only to be attacked again in the dark. When the lights come on Money is down, Frehley is gone and Remo is pissed even more. TEW rated this a B. As a cool down match, Akima Brave defeated newcomer Nevada Nuclear to retain the SWF Intercontinental title. TEW rated this match a C-. After the match Brave got on the mic and challenged his former partner Kid Toma to a match for the title. C- Next, the first woman’s match on a PPV in the SWF! Wanda Fish retains over Joanne Rodriguez, by using every dirty trick possible. TEW rated this a C. Throw away match between High Concept and the Amazing Bumfholes. Watch the Holes fall down the card! C- Next the Super Eisen Bros. Continue to impress and prove the cynics wrong. This time over the Biggz Boyz to retain the Tag Titles. TEW gave this a C. Backstage Steve Frehley seemed pretty interested in a girl named Devon. Pretty random, but my colleges gave it a B+. Enygma went over Jack Giedroyc, which confused many people, as Jack just got the huge push only two days earlier. C+ Backstage Remo accused DuBois of the attacks, but a nearby Richard Eisen asks if remo is dense or something. DuBois was in the ring with Robbie Retro during the first attack. C Angry Gilmore announces his shock return. B Angry Gilmore defeats Jack Bruce in typical Angry style. It is good to have one of the better guys back. B+ Remo attacks Jack Bruce, screaming something about “it had to be you!” A Vengeance defeated Christian Faith when Brandon James interfered behind the referees back. A for the match, but the storyline between Faith and James seems to be really heating up, which is more important.

[QUOTE=Astil;521532]SWF Supreme TV Week 3, February 2008 [B]Kid Toma[/B] vs. Kurt Lamaree High Concept vs. [B]The Biggz Boyz[/B] [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia Robbie Retro vs.[B] Vengeance[/B] Jack Bruce vs. [B]Rich Money[/B] in a steel cage[/QUOTE] Weee.

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]SWF Supreme TV [/B][/COLOR] Week 3, February 2008 [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/DuaneFry.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/AnaGarcia_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"] Duane Frye: Welcome to The V.Thompson Arena, and welcome to SWF Supreme TV![/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Anna Garcia: Almost 7500 people have packed this arena to see Rich Money get his revenge against the diabolical Jack Bruce.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Emma Chase: Don’t forget about Vengeance and Christian Faith both in singles action.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Quite right, and only 5 days after that hellacious battle that Brandon James ruined![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Big Money was only cashing the check that Faith wrote the two weeks before.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: And down comes Faith now! Look at his face; he is all business![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Stop trying to force “all business” to be a cool catchphrase. [/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [B]Christian Faith:[/B] Let me make this real easy for Rich Money, so he and Vengeance and James and whoever else can’t weasel there way out. My contract states that after any title shot I get at least one rematch. You can read it Rich, at least I’m pretty sure you can read. So, Vengeance, at Raw Impact we’ll do it again. [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Huge news! Christian Faith vs. Vengeance at Raw Impact for the title![/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"] AG: After the match at Nothing To Lose, I don’t think anyone could not be excited by a rematch.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Anyone besides Vengeance and James.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Vengeance isn’t afraid.[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: That music means here comes Kid Toma, who was challenged by Akima Brave.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Accompanied by that loser BJ O’Neill. She backed the wrong horse huh? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Too early to tell Emma, but don’t you find it odd, that a champion is challenging someone[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: No, there is definitely some bad blood between Toma and Brave.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Oh, and here comes the Street King, Kurt Lamaree. Vibrant’s second pet project, the one that actually succeeded. [/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: Low blows on insignificant dead companies aside, Kurt is a hardcore killing machine.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/KidToma.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/BJONeill.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/KurtLaramee.jpg[/IMG] Kid Toma w/ BJ O’Neill vs. Kurt Lamaree Lamaree tries hard to stand tall and fight, but Toma is all over the ring. Zipping to and fro, as well as getting in a variety of attacks, Toma seems to have this match in hand. The flying headbut is but a formality, as Lamaree never really stood a chance. Kid Toma over Kurt Lamaree [B] BJ O’Neill:[/B] Akima! You turn your back on your Samoan brother and sister. You turn your back on your heritage. No gold is worth that. [B] Kid Toma:[/B] However, the look on your face when I take your gold, the reason you betrayed me, will be worth it. Akima, then what? What will you do, when I take it all- [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="SeaGreen"] AG: He’d probably do that.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Dear lord! He’s beating Toma. O’Neill is pleading for Akima to stop, but he just is staring at her while demolishing Toma.[/COLOR] [B] Akima Brave:[/B] F*** you, BJ! [COLOR="Blue"]DF: AH![/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: OH![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Wow…[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Let’s look at that again, as Kid Toma’s head ricochets right of the ring post.[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: And you never want to see this, as the paramedics are coming down.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EG: True, but Akima proved to everyone just how serious he is about keeping that Intercontinental Title.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Out comes the Biggz Boyz.[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: Couldn’t even hold a candle to the Eisen Bros.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Super Eisen Bros.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] DF: I think they performed very well, and now they face High Concept, who is one the way to the ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Losers.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: …[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: They are.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/ElmoBenson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/GrouchoBling.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/BartBiggz.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/BrettBiggz.jpg[/IMG] [B]High Concept vs. The Biggz Boyz[/B] This match started with Bart and Groucho in the ring. Bart tries some basic offense, trying to wear out Gorucho. However Groucho seems to beat Bart in a move for move contest ended with a hard DDT from Groucho on Bart. With Bart groggy, Groucho controlled the match by keeping him in the corner. Utilizing a great amount of corner offense, Groucho pushed his advantage instead of remaining complacent. After a decent looking superplex, Groucho then tagged in Benson. Elmo entered the ring and waited for Bart to stand. When Bart stood, Elmo started to throw fists. Bart blocked the third punch and started to get in punches of his own. Bart realized he was going to get beat again and worked towards tagging in Brett. Brett immediately springboarded into the ring with a flying clothesline. Brett suddenly got the crowd going with some running strikes to Elmo, knocking him down every time he got up. Finally, Brett was able to keep Elmo down around the corner. He climbed the turnbuckle and did a front flip leg drop he’s been calling the Biggz Spin. He then went to tag in Bart, but noticed Elmo inching towards Groucho. Brett ran at Elmo and attempted a running swanton, but Elmo rolls out of the way and tags in Groucho. Groucho bursts in lays the boots into the stunned Bart. He then nails a sharp Game Over that leaves Bart down for the three count. [B]High Concept over the Biggz Boyz[/B] After the match Elmo enters the ring with a microphone, and Groucho sits down in the corner. Elmo motions for Groucho to join him, but he shakes his head no. [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Looks like Groucho is feeling grou-[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: Don’t.[/COLOR] [B]Elmo: [/B]Hey, so me and Grouchy here were backstage. We’re obviously the best tag team in the company. Were just missing the belts. Elmo looks back at Groucho who just waves him on. [B]Elmo:[/B] So … well … Eisen Bros! Be prepared, because you’re about to face … High Concept! [COLOR="Blue"]DF: I’ve just received word that next week’s SWF Supreme TV means business. The Super Eisen Bros. Will join Eisen Co. stablemate Remo in a 3 on 3 match versus Steve Frehley, Jack Bruce and Marc DuBois.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Super Eisen Bros. Have been on a roll, not losing since they became a tag team at the beginning of last month.[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: Let’s not forget the physical specimen that is Remo. As my old karate teacher would say “Strong like Ox”.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: …[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: What?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Here comes Christian Faith, the man who might be champ, if it wasn’t for Brandon Smith.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/FrederiqueGarcia.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian Faith vs. Fredirique Antonio Garcia[/B] Little offense in this match for Garcia, with Faith simply dominating as a show of force. He seemed to be sending a message to Brandon James and Vengeance instead of wrestling Garcia. Quick, brutal, academic. [B]Christian Faith over Fredirique Antonio Garcia[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: I have never seen Christian Faith more motivated.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Well, he has pissed off everyone in the locker room. He better be fired up.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: That’s just wrong, I cannot think of a more respected man in the locker room than Faith. He –[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Save your man love.[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]AG: Now lets see Vengeance make his point.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: As we learned earlier, Vengeance will face Faith again at Raw Impact[/COLOR]. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/RobbieRetro.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/SkullDeBones.jpg[/IMG] [B]Robbie Retro vs. Vengeance[/B] Retro is all strut and swagger on the way to the ring. The fan favorite shows off some dance moves. However, as Vengeance makes his way to the ring, the mood changes. Robbie gets an early advantage, perhaps because Vengeance underestimated him. In the end Vengeance took control and finished the match quickly. [B] Vengeance over Robbie Retro[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"] AG: Here comes the most influential man in the SWF.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"] EC: Not to mention the hottest. Money, honey, over here.[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/RichMoney.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Rich Money winks at Emma while he walks by, mic in hand. Suddenly the lights go out. When they come back on, Money is flat on his stomach in the middle of the ring, and not moving. [COLOR="Blue"]DF: Who is doing this? Who is attack our Commissioner?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]EC: Whoever it is, there will be hell to pay![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/JackBruce.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/Remo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Bruce vs. Remo Steel Cage Match[/B] Hell to pay seemed to be the theme of this match, as Remo looks infuriated. The former SWF Champion Bruce seems to just be trying to survive, but Remo is relentless. He targets Bruce’s head constantly, ramming him against the cage wall, against the turnbuckle. Anything to get Bruce out of his comfort zone. The entirety of the match, Remo was shouting at Bruce. There is no doubt in Remo’s mind that Bruce is the man behind the attacks. He keeps asking Bruce “Was it worth it?” In what was a surprisingly quick one-sided affair, Remo hit the Destroyer and it was all over. [B]Remo over Jack Bruce in a steel cage[/B] A video is played stating that absolute power corrupts absolutely and that Money will no longer talk. All will be revealed next week. [quote] ANGLE: Faith demands rematch B+ Kid Toma defeated Kurt Lamaree D- ANGLE: Toma accepts Akima’s challenge D+ ANGLE: Akima attacks Toma, Toma stretchered out D+ High Concept defeated the Biggz Boyz C- ANGLE: High Concept challenges the tag champs C ANGLE: Next week Eisen Co. vs. Frehley, Bruce and DuBois B+ Christian Faith defeated Frederique Antonio Garcia C+ Vengeance defeated Robbie Retro B- ANGLE: Rich Money attacked again B- Remo defeated Jack Bruce in a 1 vs 1 Cage Classic match B ANGLE: All shall be revealed next week B Show Rating B- [/quote]

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;521534][B]Kid Toma[/B] vs. Kurt Lamaree [B]High Concept[/B] vs. The Biggz Boyz [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia Robbie Retro vs. [B]Vengeance[/B] Jack Bruce vs. [B]Rich Money[/B] in a steel cage[/QUOTE] 5/5 . I'm so predictable :eek: Thanks for the interest as well Stranger. [QUOTE=Orange-kun;521542]Weee.[/QUOTE] 4/5 Nice. And weee yourself there :P

[QUOTE]DF: And down comes Faith now! Look at his face; he is all business! EC: Stop trying to force “all business” to be a cool catchphrase. [/QUOTE] Lulz. [QUOTE]The flying [B]headbut[/B] is but a formality[/QUOTE] Unintentional lulz. :P An Elmo headband! :O [QUOTE]Rich Money winks at Emma while he walks by, mic in hand. Suddenly the lights go out. When they come back on, Money is flat on his stomach in the middle of the ring, and not moving.[/QUOTE] That's what you get for winking. >: D

[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Monthly Report[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]January 2008[/SIZE][/B] by Joey Joregenstien Yes, we know it's almost the end of February. Let's get this going then. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/promotions/SWF.jpg[/IMG]/[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/promotions/RIPW_alt.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Cyan"]Supreme Wrestling Federation[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Gold"]Rhode Island Pro Wrestling[/COLOR] The Federation made waves by signing Jack Avatar to play the role of Jack Eisen, brother of Eric Eisen. He was also given the reigns to the ship, becoming the new head booker. jack made his mark on the promotion by signing a boatload of people for RIPW. These people include Steven Parker, Agent 69, Christina Charisma, Joanne Rodriguez, Roz Larren, Nina the Psycho Ballerina, Wanda Fish, April Appleseed, Sara Marie York, Southern Belle, Suzanne Brazzle, Mainstream Hernendez, Oscar Golden, Frankie Perez, and Flash Savage. Obviously a few were called up immediatly, including Wanda Fish, who went on to become the first SWF Fox Champion. Other title changes include Marc DuBois getting the North American, and Akima Brave becoming the first Intercontinental. In RIPW Frankie Perez became the 4th RIPW champion. All three others are on the SWF Main Roster. The RIPW Tag Team Championship is vacant. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/promotions/TCW.jpg[/IMG] [B]Total Championship Wrestling[/B] TCW had a boring month, with no signings and no title changes. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/promotions/USPW_alt.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Red"]United States[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Pro Wrestling[/COLOR] Sam Strong was able to negotiate a PPV deal with American Option. Also, a fan favorite of TEW.com THE [B]FORCE[/B]S of AMERICA are USPW Tag champs. :cool: -- [QUOTE] SWF Supreme TV Tuesday Week 4 February 2008 Rich Money vs. Zimmy Bumfhole Big Smack Scott and Kurt Lamaree vs. High Concept Enygma vs. Valiant Steven Parker vs. Runaway Train Akima Brave and Brandon James vs. Christian Faith and Kid Toma Jack Bruce, Marc DuBois and Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen, Jack Eisen and Remo THE BIG REVEAL:[/QUOTE]

[B]Rich Money[/B] vs. Zimmy Bumfhole Big Smack Scott and Kurt Lamaree vs. [B]High Concept[/B] [B]Enygma[/B] vs. Valiant Steven Parker vs. [B]Runaway Train[/B] Akima Brave and Brandon James vs. [B]Christian Faith and Kid Toma[/B] Jack Bruce, Marc DuBois and Steve Frehley vs. [B]Eric Eisen, Jack Eisen and Remo[/B] THE BIG REVEAL: [B]Zimmy loves his mom.[/B] Also, whatever you want. :D

[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Monthly Report - Indy[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]January 2008[/SIZE][/B] by Joey Joregenstien CZCW - Held Revolution 2008. Headlined by Prudence retaining over Donnie J and Ultimate Phoenix - Brendon Idol signed. FCW - Mainstream Hernendez left for SWF. - Held Death Beckons. Headlined by Puerto Rican Power retaining over Hell's Bouncer. MAW - Held the Rip Chord Invitational. Headlined by Mean Jean Cattley defeating Cameron Vessey for the RCI Title. NYCW - Held Rush Hour. Headlined by Steve Flash retaining over Grandmaster Phunk. PSW - Held Fortress. Headlined by Johnny Martin retaining over JD Morgan. - Steven Parker left for SWF. - Signed Carl Batch. [QUOTE]SWF Supreme TV Tuesday Week 4 February 2008 Rich Money vs. Zimmy Bumfhole Big Smack Scott and Kurt Lamaree vs. High Concept Enygma vs. Valiant Steven Parker vs. Runaway Train Akima Brave and Brandon James vs. Christian Faith and Kid Toma Jack Bruce, Marc DuBois and Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen, Jack Eisen and Remo THE BIG REVEAL:[/QUOTE]

Needed to post to make it known that others are watching (and enjoying) your dynasty. [b]Rich Money[/b] vs. Zimmy Bumfhole Big Smack Scott and Kurt Lamaree vs. [b]High Concept[/b] Enygma vs. [b]Valiant[/b] Steven Parker vs. [b]Runaway Train[/b] Akima Brave and Brandon James vs. [b]Christian Faith and Kid Toma[/b] [b]Jack Bruce, Marc DuBois and Steve Frehley[/b] vs. Eric Eisen, Jack Eisen and Remo

SWF Supreme TV Week 4, February 2008 [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/DuaneFry.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/AnaGarcia_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]Duane Frye:[/COLOR]Hello and welcome to SWF Supreme TV! The best in professional wrestling! [COLOR="Purple"]Ana Garcia:[/COLOR] Thank you for spending your Tuesday Night with us, and we have a show full of action tonight! [COLOR="Red"]Emma Chase:[/COLOR] Here he comes. The slighted man, Rich Money. Rich! Honey, over here! [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] With a wink and a nod, Rich falls to even further depths. [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] Zimmy Bumfhole is already is the ring, so lets get this one started! [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/RichMoney.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] [b]Rich Money vs. Zimmy Bumfhole[/b] Rich Money shows a great amount of confidence heading towards Zimmy. Zimmy looks determined, knowing that a win here could really make him into a superstar in the SWF. Using this as motivation he lunges at the SWF TV Commish, but Rich sidesteps. With Zimmy down Rich starts laying the boots into him. Zimmy is grounded, and Rich relentlessly attacks all aspects of his body. With Zimmy barely able to move, Rich took a few moments to acknowledge the crowd, who was booing him heavily. This gave Zimmy the chance he needed to recover slightly. As Rich turned around Zimmy nailed him with a kick to the gut. He swung for a haymaker, but Rich ducked, and retook control of the match. He beat Zimmy around a bit, before hitting a nice looking Dollars from Heaven. [B]Rich Money defeated Zimmy Bumfhole[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] Rich looks confident after that win. [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] Glad to see that look in his eyes again. [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] Next is a warm up match for the number one contenders to the tag team title. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/BigSmackScott.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/KurtLaramee.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/ElmoBenson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/GrouchoBling.jpg[/IMG] [b]Big Smack Scott and Kurt LaMaree vs. High Concept[/b] The action starts with Scott and Elmo in the ring. Elmo is able to use some quick offense to confuse Scott and keep him from hitting any offensive moves at all. Elmo’s attacks seem crisper than last week, and he is really feeling it, until Scott no sells a shoulder block and Elmo goes flying. Scott tags in LaMaree. Kurt comes in and starts slamming Elmo around the ring. Elmo tries some attacks, but LaMaree is quick to beat the speed out of Elmo. Sensing the momentum, and possibly his consciousness, slipping away, Elmo tagged in Groucho. Groucho was immediately beaten down by LaMaree’s big man moves. LaMaree set up for a powerbomb, but Groucho reversed it into a hurricanerana. Groucho then relentlessly attacked Kurt and Scott, leading to a Bling Thing on LaMaree for the victory. [B]High Concept defeated Big Smack Scott and Kurt LaMaree[/B] [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] Hate to admit it, but the class clowns look to be in top form. [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] And we all know how unbeatable they are when they are on form. [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] Speaking of on form, here comes a man to watch in the future, Valiant. [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] Yeah, watch him make up for his lack of talent by shouting “U! S! A!” [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] Better than how you make up for it. [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] ExCUSE me! [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] *ahem* And here comes Enygma. [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] Don’t cross me Garcia. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/Enygma.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/Valiant.jpg[/IMG] [b]Enygma vs. Valiant[/b] Valiant plays to the crowd a little bit, with a “USA” chant. Enygma simply looks on, waiting for Valiant to fight. Once Valiant is ready, they lock up. The strength advantage of Valiant is evident, as he gets a couple of slams in early, as well as some basic punches. Enygma is able to battle back, quickly however. With the advantage, Enygma starts working on the legs of Valiant. Valiant fights back valiantly, but Enygma seems focused. After a sick looking low dropkick, Enygma sets up the crowd for the Enygma Variation. Grabbing at the ankle of Valiant he locks it in, and eventually Valiant taps. [B]Enygma defeated Valiant[/B] [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] What’s that freak doing? [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] He’s sitting on the barricade there. [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] He must want to watch the next match. Maybe he’s scouting this up and comer, Steven Parker! [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] As if. Parker’s a nobody. [COLOR="Purple"] AG:[/COLOR] Here comes the Train! Perhaps this is why Enygma is still here? [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] He’s so enigm- [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] Don’t. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/RunawayTrain.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] [b]Runaway Train vs. Steven Parker[/b] Train made this quick, hitting the Train Wreck so fast that the entrances were longer than the match itself. Train never took his eyes off of Enygma. [B]Runaway Train defeated Steven Parker[/B] [COLOR="Purple"] AG:[/COLOR] And Enygma heads to the ring. [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] Train’s stare is piercing through Enygma’s vibe. [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] What? [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] He’s not afraid, smart guy. [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] And Enygma backs away, nodding. [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] He’s so- [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] No. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/BigCatBrandon_alt1.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/KidToma.jpg[/IMG] [b]Akima Brave and Brandon James vs. Christian Faith and Kid Toma[/b] Akima and Faith start in the ring. Akima looks to move fast, hitting Faith in the head a lot. He sets him up early for a Samoan Spike, but Faith reverses it to get the quick advantage. After a flurry of punches by both men, it is obvious Faith has taken control. He whips Akima into the ropes and on the rebound he hits the Samoan with a Faith Hammer. Akima stumbles back and forth into another Faith Hammer. And Another. Faith whips Brave into the turnbuckle, but James secretly tags in. Faith signals to the crowd for the Leap of Faith, but while he’s running, Brandon sets up for the Big Money Move and hits it. With James in control the match moves a lot slower. Faith attempts to regain the match, but James simply will not let this happen, using any means necessary. After a failed clothesline by Faith, the action spills to the outside, where James and Brave double team Faith. Brave climbs up on the guard barrier and runs down it before hitting a suicide headbutt on the prone Faith. James rolls Faith back into the ring, but Faith pulls what energy he has to run towards Toma. He gets the tag, and Toma rushes towards James…only to be met with a huge spinebuster. James climbs the turnbuckle and waits for Toma to rise … Big Money Move! James covers Toma for the three count while Brave holds his title high for the crowd. [B]Akima Brave and Brandon James defeated Christian Faith and Kid Toma[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: [/COLOR]Come on! The match is over! [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] Looks like Brandon’s message isn’t. [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] Get 'im Brandon! [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] Brandon perched on the top rope … BIG MONEY MOVE! [COLOR="Blue"]DF: [/COLOR]To a beaten and defenseless man. I hope James feels better… [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] Judging by that smile, I’d say he does. [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] I sure do! [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] [b]EEK![/b] [COLOR="Blue"]DF: [/COLOR]The lights out can only mean one thing… [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] There he is: Vengeance! [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] Dragging Faith to his feet! [COLOR="Blue"] DF:[/COLOR] Dammit Faith is damn near unconscious! NO! [COLOR="Red"]EC:[/COLOR] YES! [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] Skull Crusher! [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] And another message for Christian Faith. Is he in over his head? [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/EricEisen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/JackAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/Remo.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/JackBruce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/SteveFrehley.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/SouthernBelle.jpg[/IMG] [b]Eric Eisen, Jack Eisen and Remo vs. Jack Bruce, Marc DuBois and Steve Frehley w/ Devon[/b] Jack Eisen and Marc DuBois start in the ring. Eisen immediately goes to the fists, trying to beat DuBois down to the mat. Marc fights back however, and is able to grab momentum. However, Jack tags in Remo. Remo is quick to demolish DuBois. He beats him around, and delivers the Destroyer. Pointing at Jack Bruce, he backs to his corner and tags in Eric Eisen. This gives DuBois enough time to summon the energy to tag Frehley. The “Ultimate Hero” quickly jumps on the sneaky Eisen, giving him no room to operate. After a flurry of punches and an elbow to the temple, Eisen goes down. However, when Frehley gets in close Eisen rolls him up in an inside cradle attempt. After a two count, Frehley wiggles out. Eric rushes to his corner and tags in Jack. Together, the two are able to hit a double dropkick on Frehley as he is getting up. Jack then goes to the corner. He climbs up to the second turnbuckle, but before he jumps, Remo activates a blind tag. Jack still jumps, and hits a second rope legdrop on Frehley. Remo rushes in and begins to put the boots to the downed Frehley. He goes to lift him for a destroyer, but Frehley reverses it. The referee then jumps in and demands Remo leave the ring, as he never saw the tag. Remo begins to argue, as Jack slids in and hits a low blow on Frehley. Jack tries to take advantage, but Frehley recovers to fast. Frehley controls the younger Eisen brother until he looks to hit Frehley’s Comet. As Frehley hoists him up, Jack rakes the eyes. He escapes, and runs to tag in Remo. Remo rushes in, but a drop toehold slows him down considerably. Both Eisen Brothers jump in to distract Bruce, but Frehley and DuBois take them out. Remo groggily gets to his feet, only to be put down in a New York Minute! Jack Bruce, Marc DuBois and Steve Frehley defeat The Super Eisen Bros and Remo [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] Whose that up near the entrance? [COLOR="Red"] EC:[/COLOR] On the ramp! [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] It’s… [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] ANGRY GILMORE. [COLOR="Purple"]AG:[/COLOR] And he has a chair. Does this mean he’s been attacking Rich Money? [COLOR="Blue"]DF:[/COLOR] Tune in next week SWF fans! [quote] Rich Money defeated Zimmy Bunfhole C High Concept defeated Big Smack Scott and Kurt LaMaree D Enygma defeated Valiant C Runaway Train defeated Steven Parker D Enygma and Runaway Train have a face off B Brandon James and Akima Brave defeated Christian Faith and Kid Toma B- Brandon James attacks Faith B+ Vengeance attacks Faith A Jack Bruce, Steve Frehley and Marc DuBois defeated Remo and Super Eisen Bros. B- The mystery revealed. B [/quote]

[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Blue"]TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] BIG news out of SWF Land. SWF landed a new TV show, a “B” show they are calling SWF Light. It will debut this Saturday. Also, the current Raw Impact Card: [QUOTE] Raven Nightfall vs. Wanda Fish{c} for the SWF Fox Championship Kid Toma vs. Akima Brave {c} for the SWF Intercontinental Championship High Concept vs. Super Eisen Bros.{c} for the SWF Tag Team Championships Enygma vs. Runaway Train ((If Enygma wins, he and Train must tag together)) Christian Faith vs. Vengeance {c} for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/QUOTE] SWF Supreme TV [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/LobsterWarrior.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/RichMoney.jpg[/IMG] [B]Lobster Warrior vs. Rich Money [/B] Lobster Warrior is a huge player in the SWF universe. The former leader of the Underwater Union has run into a bit of struggles of late, and hopes to turn them around here. Rich Money is sure to be motivated as well, finally learning that it was Angry Gilmore attacking him all along. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/FrederiqueGarcia.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/RobbieRetro.jpg[/IMG] [B]Frederique Antonio Garcia vs. Robbie Retro[/B] This match is for the right to face Marc DuBois for the SWF North American title at Raw Impact. Both men have a lot to gain, as neither have tasted SWF gold. Will it be the “prestine” superstar Garcia, or the “Funky Flashback” Robbie Retro? [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/Remo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore vs. Remo [/B] Last Tuesday Angry Gilmore revealed to the world that he was behind the attacks of Rich Money. At least, we think he did. He definitely showed up with a chair. The big question now is why. For the last few weeks Remo has been destroying anyone he thought might be involved in the attacks. Now that he knows the attacker was Gilmore, what heinous acts will he commit as revenge? [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/BigCatBrandon_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/SkullDeBones.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/JackBruce.jpg[/IMG] [B]Brandon James and Vengeance vs. Christian Faith and Jack Bruce[/B] A lot of combustible elements enter this match up. Vengeance is the SWF World Heavyweight champion, a title he took from Jack Bruce at When Hell Freezes Over. The number one contender to that title is Christian Faith. Christian Faith and Brandon James have been having serious problems with each other as of late, attacking each other as much as possible. What will happen in another great SWF main event? Tune in Tuesday! [QUOTE]Lobster Warrior vs. Rich Money Frederique Antonio Garcia vs. Robbie Retro Angry Gilmore vs. Remo Brandon James and Vengeance vs. Jack Bruce and Christian Faith[/QUOTE] EDIT: Also, the card for the first SWF Light [QUOTE]Suzanne Brazzle vs. Wanda Fish {c} for the SWF Fox Championship Akima Brave {c} vs. Greg Rayne for the SWF Intercontinental Championship Big Smack Scott and Kurt LaMaree vs. Death Row vs. Donnie J and James Prudence vs. MAW Impact (Steven Parker and Mainstream Hernendez) for the SWF Light Tag Team Championship [/QUOTE]

Raven Nightfall vs. [B]Wanda Fish[/B]{c} for the SWF Fox Championship [B]Kid Toma[/B] vs. Akima Brave {c} for the SWF Intercontinental Championship [B]High Concept[/B] vs. Super Eisen Bros.{c} for the SWF Tag Team Championships [B]Enygma[/B] vs. Runaway Train ((If Enygma wins, he and Train must tag together)) [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs. Vengeance {c} for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [B]Lobster Warrior[/B] vs. Rich Money [B]:P[/B] Frederique Antonio Garcia vs. [B]Robbie Retro[/B] Angry Gilmore vs. [B]Remo[/B] Brandon James and Vengeance vs. [B]Jack Bruce and Christian Faith[/B]

[b]Lobster Warrior[/b] vs. Rich Money [i]Tough choice for me since both men are key players in my current diary, but I'm going with the guy I picked in the 2008 C-Verse draft, Chris Storm err Lobster Warrior.[/i] [b]Frederique Antonio Garcia[/b] vs. Robbie Retro [i]Flex FTW![/i] [b]Angry Gilmore[/b] vs. Remo [i]Winning by DQ[/i] [b]Brandon James and Vengeance[/b] vs. Jack Bruce and Christian Faith [i]It's a coinflip, but I'm going with the heels on this one.[/i]

Archived