MAW: The Upward Battle

[center][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="5"]IN/OUT Smokeshop Presents: MAW The Rip Chord Invitational Saturday Janurary 25th at Palmer Hall in Baltimore Tickets: 30, 20, 10 Belltime: 7:30[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][B]MAIN EVENT: Mid Atlantic Championship: Eric Strong (c) vs. "The Mean Machine" Jean Cattley The Rip Chord Invitational 8 Man Tournament: Winner Gets a Mid Atlantic Championship Match!!! Cameron Vessey vs. Justin Sensitive Antonio vs. Ernie Turner Citizen X w/ Ernest Forthdyke-Hume vs. Brady Prince "Ravishing" Nelson Callum vs. The Masked Patriot Mid Atlantic Tag Team Title Match: The Canadian Blondes w/ Ernest Forthdyke-Hume (c) vs. Max Mayhem and Jeremy Jazz [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]MAW: The Rip Chord Invitational[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="blue"]No Respect Shown[/COLOR][/b] Rip Chord, the founder of MAW, comes down to the ring to welcome the fans to the Rip Chord Invitational. "Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight you will see the very best in professional wrestling, as eight men fight in a single elimination tournament. The winner, of which, will not only be crowned the Rip Chord Invitational Champion but will also recieve a title shot against the MAW Champion at Valentine's Day Massacre, Sunday Feburary 21st!!! Now, also tonight the current MAW Champion, Eric Strong will put his title on the........." All of the sudden, Cameron Vessy's music starts to play, and Vessey along with newcomer's Allison Capone, Crockett Tubbs, Jackpot Jordan, and Keith Vegas come down to the ring. Allison Capone grabs the mic out of Chord's hands. "Listen here old man, no one cares about winning your little tournament. No one cares about the MAW Champion Erik Strong or any other MAW wrestler for that matter. You see, this right here-this collection of superior wrestlers, is all anyone will care about. We are the Self Made Mafia, and we are the superior force in MAW!!!So after Cameron Vessey, the Second Generation Stud, wins this tournament and becomes the new MAW Champion, all these pathetic losers in the audience will bow down and welcome the new force in professional wrestling, The Self Made Mafia!!" Chord goes to grab the mic from Capone's hand, but is met with a hard punch from Crockett Tubbs. Vessey grabs the mic. "Don't you get it old man!!! You don't take from us......We take from you!!! And, if anyone in the back has a problem with that, they can come down here and tell us to our face!!!" Vessey and the rest of the Self Made Mafia begin to kick Chord, until Erik Strong, Brady Prince, and Justin Sensitive make the save. Rating: C [B][COLOR="blue"]THE RCI: 1ST Round: The Masked Patriot vs. "Ravishing" Nelson Callum[/COLOR][/B] Callum made the best of his debut match in MAW, with an impressive win over the veteran Patriot. Both men showcased their technical skills, and had the fans on their feet for most of the match. At one point, Callum removed the turnbuckle covering. After a few near pinfalls, The Masked Patriot looked to have the edge, but Callum moved out of the way of a splash attempt, and Patriot hit the exposed turnbuckle headfirst, which lead to the pinfall. Rating: D- [B][COLOR="blue"]The RCI: 1ST Round: Justin Sensitive vs. "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey w/ Allison Capone[/COLOR][/B] Vessey pretty much controlled the entire match over the debuting Sensitive. Although to his credit, Sensitive didn't get really that distracted when Capone got up on the ring. Justin went over to Allison and kissed her, but when he turned around, Vessey hit the Vessey driver for the win. After the match, Jackpot Jordan and Keith Vegas held Sensitive down while Capone repeatedly slapped him. Vessey was on the mic, saying that this was a warning of what's to come to anyone who tries to disrespect the "Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone. Vessey then hits another Vessey Driver on the prone lifeless Sensitive. Rating: E [B][COLOR="blue"]The RCI: 1ST Round: Brady Prince vs. Citizen X w/ Ernest Forthdyke-Hume[/COLOR][/B] This is one of the matches the fans of MAW were looking forward too. Brady Prince, who was well known in the Maryland area, was making his debut against one of the bigger stars in MAW. After 15 minutes of back and forth action, which also saw Hume getting dropkicked off the apron by Prince, X had Prince setup for the X-Wave. Prince reversed the attempt, and locked in the Maryland Crossface for the submission win. After the match, Citizen X starts tossing chairs around ringside. Rating: D- [B][COLOR="blue"]The Challenger Speaks[/COLOR][/B] "The Mean Machine" Jean Cattley comes down to the ring, and cuts a 2 minute promo. " Erik Strong tonight I end your reign as MAW Champion!!! And, there is nothing you can do to stop it!! You see, Strong, after tonight, people will call you Erik Weak!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Very Underwhelming. Rating: F- [B][COLOR="blue"]THE RCI: 1ST Round:"The Slick Pimp Daddy" Ernie Turner vs. Antonio[/COLOR][/B] The worst match of the night. These guys just didn't gel, and according to the agents, it was all Antonio's fault. He just didn't seem to intrested in selling any of Turner's offense. The ending came when Turner ducked a clothesline attempt by Antonio, and Turner blasted him with a Slick Pimp Spike. Rating: E- [B][COLOR="blue"]MAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: The Candian Blondes w/ Ernest Forthdyke-Hume vs. Max Mayhem and Jeremy Jazz[/COLOR][/B] The least looked forward too match of the night. Many of the fans in attendance didn't even know who Jazz was, or why he was already in a tag title match. In reality, the bookers just threw this match together to try to sell more tickets with another championship match on the card. Jazz is a 23 year old rookie, who is from Edmonton, so the bookers thought with him being Canadian, he'd gel well with The Candian Blondes. Well, Jazz, sure looked like a rookie. He nearly dropped Flash Savage on his head during a running powerslam attempt. The ending came when The Canadian Blondes connected with a Blonde Bomber on Jazz. Rating: E+ [B][COLOR="blue"]The RCI: Semi-Finals: Brady Prince vs. "Ravashing" Nelson Callum[/COLOR][/B] This match was suprisingly underwhelming. The end came at the 8 minute mark, when Callum went for The Rude Awakening, but Prince reversed it into a Maryland Crossface for the submission victory. Rating: E [B][COLOR="blue"]The RCI: Semi-Finals: "The Slick Pimp Daddy" Ernie Turner vs. "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone[/COLOR][/B] This was a high octane slugfest from the start. Each man got in an array of offense. The Self Made Mafia tried to get invloved, but Turner neutralized them with a Flying Crossbody that connected on Tubbs and Jordan. The match ended cleanly, as Vessey ducked a Slick Pimp Spike, and turned it into a Vessey Bomb for the win. Rating: D- [B][COLOR="blue"]Mid Atlantic Championship: Erik Strong (c)vs. "The Mean Machine" Jean Cattley[/color][/B] This was a highlight filled match, with both men leaving it all on the line. At one point, Strong hit the Strong Sault, but Cattley kicked out at the last possible second. After another 10 minutes, Strong had Cattley prone for another Strong Sault, except this time Cattley moved. Cattley picked Strong up and went to hit the Mood Swing, but Strong hit an enziguiri out of nowhere for the win. Rating: D- [B][COLOR="blue"]it's Fast.....it's Steady......It's Steadyfast!!!![/COLOR][/B] Paul Steadyfast, from TCW fame. runs down to the ring, and nails Strong from behind. Steadyfast hits a Slingshot Suplex on Strong. As paramedics rush down to tend to Strong, Steadyfast and Cattley embrace in the ring. Rating: E [B][COLOR="blue"]MAIN EVENT: RCI FINALS: Brady Prince vs. "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone[/COLOR][/B] At ten minutes, this was a relatively short main event. The ending was very anti-climatic, as Prince was attempting to suplex Vessey, but Capone grabbed Prince's leg, causing him to fall with Vessey on top. The ref counted three as Capone was holding Prince's leg down. The Self Made Mafia were celebrating Vessey's win, when Rip Chord appeared to award Vessey his trophy. Chord cold-****ed Vessey, then the entire Self Made Mafia attacked Chord. Prince ran down with a chair and chased off the Mafia. Rating: D- SHOW RATING: D- ATTENDANCE: 116 QUICK RESULTS: "Ravishing" Nelson Callum d. The Masked Patriot "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey d. Justin Sensitive Brady Prince d. Citizen X "The Slick Pimp Daddy" Ernie Turner d. Antonio The Canadian Blondes d. Max Mayhem and Jeremy Jazz to retain the MAW Tag Team Championships Brady Pince d. "Ravashing" Nelson Callum "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey d. "The Slick Pimp Daddy" Ernie Turner Erick Strong d. "The Mean Machine Jean Cattley to retsin the MAW Championship "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey d. Brady Prince to become the Rip Chord Invitational Champ

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][B][COLOR="Blue"]IN/OUT SMOKESHOP PRESENTS: MAW ST. VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE Saturday, Feburary 21st at The Palmer Hall in Baltimore Tickets: 30, 20, 10 Belltime: 7:30[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="blue"]Main Event: MAW Championship Erik Strong (c) vs. "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone MAW Tag Team Championships The Candian Blondes w/ Ernest Forthdyke-Hume vs. Jeremy Jazz and Riley McManus Return Match: The Masked Patriot vs. "Ravashing" Nelson Callum Roderick Remus vs. Paul Steadyfast Brady Prince vs. Findlay O'Farraday "The Slick Pimp Daddy" Ernie Turner, Justin Sensitive and Extreme Deluxe vs. The Self Made Mafia Max Mayhem vs. Citizen X w/ Ernest Forthdyke-Hume [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[B][COLOR="Blue"]MAW: St. Valentine's Day Massacre The Masked Patriot vs. "Ravashing" Nelson Callum[/COLOR][/B] Both men seemed off their game in this rematch from last months Rip Chord Invitational. The ending came after Patriot charged Callum, and both men fell to the outside. Once there, both men continued to brawl, until they were both counted out. Security had to restain both men, as the crowd showed it's displeasure in not having a clean win in either match in this series. Rating: E [B][COLOR="blue"]The Self Made Mafia Is In The Building[/COLOR][/B] As the theme music from The Godfather rains down on the audience, The Self Made Mafia make their way down to the ring. Cameron Vessey has mic in hand. "Tonight, all you inbred freaks in the audience will bear witness to the dawning of a new day in MAW. After I humiliate that chump Erik Strong, this company will answer to us!!! The Self Made Mafia!!!! And, there won't be anyone who can stop us!!!" MAW Founder Rip Chord makes his way down to the ring with mic in hand. "Cameron Vessey.......The Self Made Mafia......I have to admit, you guys are a formidable force here in MAW. You have strength in numbers. You could rule the MAW if you wanted to......That's the word in question....COULD......You see, you forget that I am still an ass-kicking, woman licking, an I don't care if I kill your momma, son of a gun!!!! I MAKE THE RULES HERE NOT YOU!!! And, you see, Vessey if by some freak of nature you don't win the title tonight, you will go back to wrestling curtain jerkers until you prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that you are a worhty opponent for our champion!!!" "Hmm....Well that's just fine Rip, because after I win tonight, I will humiliate you beyond embarrasment!! I will beat on you until no one will be able to reckonize you!!" Rating: D [B][COLOR="Blue"]Max Mayhem vs. Citizen X w/ Ernest Forthdyke-Hume[/color][/B] X wins in an absolute squash. After two minutes, X hits the X-Wave for the win. After the match Hume holds the refereeback, while Citizen X hits two more X-Waves on Mayhem. Rating: E+ [B][COLOR="blue"]"The Slick Pimp Daddy" Ernie Turner, Justin Sensitive, and Extreme Deluxe vs. The Self Made Mafia(Crockett Tubbs, Jackpot Jordan, and Keith Vegas) w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone[/b][/color] This was a 15 minute spot fest. While Tubbs and Turner concentrated on the ground game, everyone else in the match flew around the ring. Extreme Deluxe got the biggest pop of the match when he connected with a springboard hurracanranna on Capone. Hower, the debuting Deluxe let his daredevil attitude get the best of him. He tried to hit a flying crossbody on Crockett, who caught him in mid-air, then turned that into an inverted DDT for the win. Rating: D [B][COLOR="blue"]The Champion Speaks[/COLOR][/B] Erik Strong come down to ringside. "Cameron Vessey, you and your little fruitcakes don't bother me. You guys are nothing more than a irratating burn on the bottom of my foot. If I don't even think about you, you go away. So tonight, Vessey, I will make you my bitch. That bring's me to a real life bitch. Paul Steadyfast, I don't know why you are here in MAW. All I know is that you attacked me from behind, like a bitch. Steadyfast you have my complete and undivided attention. And since you and your little buddy Cattley seemed like soulmates, I had an idea. It's kind of ironic that next month, we will be right back here at Palmer Hall, in an event called Caged Heat. You see, next month, whether I am champion or not, it will be "The Mean Machine" Jean Cattley and Paul Steadyfast versus Erik Strong AND Brady Prince......IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH!!!!" Rating: E- [B][COLOR="blue"]Citizen X Wants Some Respect[/COLOR][/B] MAW Head Referee Joey Fair makes his way down to the ring for the next match, when Citizen X alongside Ernest-Forthdyke Hume, come charging down to the ring. Citizen X begins to choke Fair, as Hume grabs a mic. "Rip Chord I implore you good sir, to give my chap Citizen X a title match. Because we can make life difficult for you and your company. If you don't meet our demands, here is a small taste of what's in store for the rest of MAW." Citizen X chokeslams Fair, then hits the X-Wave on the defensless ref. Rating: E- [B][COLOR="blue"]Kirk Jameson w/ Kathy Neptune vs. Huey Cannonball[/COLOR][/B] In an added bonus match, both these youngsters looked to impress, and they did. In a relatievly short match at 6 mintues, both showcased their talents. However, Jameson won out after hitting a Bullseye Powerbomb for the win. Rating: D- [B][COLOR="blue"]MAW Tag Team Championship: The Canadian Blondes w/ Ernest Forthdyke-Hume vs. Jeremy Jazz and Riley McManus[/COLOR][/B] With the lack of a viable tag divison in MAW, Chord is forced to throw together jobbers to force feed the current champions, even if it means the matches will suck. And this one did. Jazz looked a little better than last month, but still blew some spots. Oscar Golden hit the Golden Showers on Jazz for the win. Rating: E- [B][COLOR="blue"]Where Is The Competition????[/COLOR][/B] Ernest Forthdyke-Hume grabs the mic after the match. "You dirty cads in the audience, this right here is the greatest tag team in MAW History!!!! The Candian Blondes are the longest reigning tag team champions in this company's history. And what does that get us?? All the other tag teams are scared to fight these guys, so we get some curtain jerkers who were just a month ago selling popcorn in this arena. We challenge any tag team in this industry to step up to the plate, and challenge us!!" Golden and Savage grab the mic. "But you'll just lose.....Because we're Canadian and you're not!!" Rating: E- [B][COLOR="blue"]Brady Prince vs. Findlay O'Farraday[/COLOR][/B] This was a brawl from the start. Both men got in some explosive power moves, with O'Farraday hitting an impressive Running Powerbomb, but Prince was able to kick out at the two count. Prince won after a Flying Headbutt from the top rope. Rating: E- [B][COLOR="blue"]Roderick Remus w/ Kathy Neptune vs. Paul Steadyfast[/COLOR][/B] Remus and Neptune were able to get over with the crowd, despite a non-existant offense. Remus and Neptune came down to the ring, a pair of dancing fools. The even did a spot where Remus passed out trying to do The Worm, but Neptune revived him. However, once the comedy was done, Steadtfast dominated the matchup. Steadyfast won easily with a Slingshot Suplex. Rating: D- [B][COLOR="blue"]MAIN EVENT: MAW CHAMPIONSHIP: Erik Strong (c) vs. "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone[/COLOR][/B] This was a fantastic match from the get go. However, at 45 minutes long, the fans were burnt out after the first 20 minutes. Up until the 30 minute mark, the match was about countering the counter, which led to not much offense, but was a techinical masterpiece. But at the 30 minute mark, the match reached a break neck pace. The Self Made Mafia and Jean Cattley and Paul Steadyfast tried to interfere at different points, but were cut off by Brady Prince, Justin Sensitive, Ernie Turner, and Extreme Deluxe. At one point Deluxe climbed on top of Strong's shoulders at connected with a 650 splash onto Crockett Tubbs. When Strong turned around, Vessey connected with a Vessey Bomb......1......2......Strong kicked out. Vessey quickly rolled Strong up....1.......2....Strong kicked out. Vessey angered by the ref percieved slow count began to argue with him. Strong got up and attempted a running enziguiri, however Vessey moved, and Strong knocked the ref out. This allowed Vessey to connect with another Vessey Bomb. Rip Chord came down from the back with a chair in his hands. Allison Capone tried to stop Chord's progress, but quickly retreated when Chord looked like he was going to hit her with the chair. Vessey saw Chord and got distraced, and went over to Chord, who nailed Vessey with a chairshot. This allowed Strong to hit a Strong Sault for the win. Rating: E SHOW RATING: E ATTENDANCE: 100.....Damn we lost 16 people QUICK RESULTS: The Masked Patriot went to a double countout with "Ravashing" Nelson Callum Citizen X d. Max Mayhem The Self Made Mafia d. "The Slick Pimp Daddy" Ernie Turner, Justin Sensitive, and Extreme Deluxe Kirk Jameson d. Huey Cannonball The Canadian Blondes d. Jeremy Jazz and Riley McManus to retain the MAW Tag Team Titles Brady Prince d. Findlay O'Farraday Paul Steadyfast d. Roderick Remus Erik Strong d. "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey to retain the MAW Championship

[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="6"][CENTER]The American Legion Post 447 Presents: MAW CAGED HEAT!!!!!!!! Saturday March 16th at The Palmer Hall in Baltimore Tickets: 30, 20, 10 Belltime: 7:30[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]MAIN EVENT: CAGE MATCH: Erik Strong and Brady Prince vs. "The Mean Machine" Jean Cattley and Paul Steadyfast MAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: The Canadian Blondes w/ Ernest Forthdyke-Hume vs. Extreme Deluxe and Patrick Cool "The Slick Pimp Daddy" Ernie Turner vs. "Ravishing" Nelson Callum Max Mayhem vs. "The Second Generation Stud" Cameron Vessey w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone Roderick Remus and Kirk Jameson w/ Kathy Neptune vs. Casey Valentine and Antonio Justin Sensitive vs. "The High Roller" Jackpot Jordan w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone The Masked Patriot vs. Huey Cannonball Nicky Hart vs. "The Dealer" Keith Vegas w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone Riley McManus vs. Jefferson Stardust w/ Kristen Pearce[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] Predictions always welcomed

[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]MAW: CAGED HEAT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]Justin Sensitive vs. "The High Roller" Jackpot Jordan w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone[/COLOR][/B] This was extremely dissapointing, and forgettable. The fans were expecting a fast paced daredevil type match, but instead got 7 minutes of rest holds. Capone tried to interfere, but Sensitive kissed her, but unlike this first time this happened (The Rip Chord Invitational), Capone looked like she liked it. Jordan rolled Sensitive up, and with a handful of tights, pinned Justin. After the match, the rest of The Self Made Mafia made there way down to the ring. Crockett Tubbs powerbombed Sensitive through a table, and they all laughed. Except for Capone, who looked concerned for Sensitive's well being. The leader of the group, Cameron Vessey looked perplexed looking at Capone looking at Sensitive. Rating: F+ [B][COLOR="blue"]Vessey Isn't Done[/COLOR][/B] Vessey: This is ridiculous!!! Here I am, The Second Generation Sensation, and Rip Chord is holding me back!!! I am only twenty years old, and already I have formed the greatest collection of workers today, The Self Made Mafia!!! And still, MAW isn't showing me any respect!!!! Rip Chord, you give me Max Mayhem!?!?!? Mayhem isn't even in my retarded half-brother's league, let alone mine!!! Last month, I was this close to winning the MAW Championship, and you Rip Chord had to put your nose where it doesn't belong. So now, because of you, I have to start at the bottom again?!?!? Well, Rip, you just signed Max Mayhem's death sentence. What, next month am I going to wrestle Jeremy Jazz?? I will kill him too. Rip this won't end until you agree to bring your crippled ass out of retirement and wrestle the greatest wrestler alive today, ME!!!! Rating: F+ [B][COLOR="blue"]Riley McManus vs. Jefferson Stardust w/ Kristen Pearce[/COLOR][/B] In this match of conflicting styles (McManus the grounded techincal wrestler vs. the high flying Stardust) aerial acrobatics won out. Startdust won after connecting with a Shooting Star Press on McManus for the win. Rating: F+ [B][COLOR="blue"]The Naturals (Kirk Jameson and Roderick Remus) w/ Kathy Neptune vs. Casey Valentine and Antonio[/COLOR][/B] This was the best match of the night. Jameson and Remus announced before the match that they will now be teaming up as The Naturals. It looked like The Naturals were going to lose in their debut as a tag team, after Antonio connected with an Intalian DDT on Remus, but he managed to kick out. After a few minutes of trying to tag in Jameson, Remus managed to make the hot tag. Jameson cleaned house, and after a quick exchange with Casey Valentine, Jameson connected with a Bullseye for the win. Rating: D [B][COLOR="blue"]The Naturals Get Attacked[/COLOR][/B] After the match, the MAW Tag Team Champions storm the ring. Flash Savage throws Remus to the outside, as Oscar Golden hits a Golden Shower on Jameson. The Canadian Blondes then use thier manager's cane to work over Jameson's knee, as Neptune screams on in horror. Flash Savage locks in a Figure Four, as Jameson screams in pain. Finally security breaks it up. The medical staff rushes down to Jameson, who can't put any weight on his knee. Rating: F [B][COLOR="blue"]The Masked Patriot vs. Curtis Jenkins[/color][/B] The agents had to scramble for this match, as it was advertised that Patriot would be taking on Huey Cannonball, however Cannonball no-showed the event, and never informed Rip Chord as to why he no-showed. So, Curtis Jenkins took his spot. Patriot won easily after connecting with an Inverted DDT. Rating: E- [B][COLOR="blue"]MAW Tag Team Championship: The Canadian Blondes w/ Earnest Forthdyke-Hume vs. Extreme Deluxe and Patrick Cool[/COLOR][/B] This was a fairly decent match, as Extreme Deluxe is really impressing the MAW staff with his near suicidal moveset. Patrick Cool (Who wrestled in USPW as Happy Elwood) really connected with the fans with is rap gimmick. Extreme Deluxe was about to connect with a springboard crossbody, but Oscar Golden pulled the ref in the way. With the ref knocked out, Roderick Remus charged the ring looking for some revenge. He nailed Golden in the head with a chair, then began brawling with Flash Savage. Extreme used this advantage to connect with a 450 Splash. The ref came to, and began counting the pinfall. Golden managed to kick out at 2. Earnest Fothdyke-Hume got up on the apron and began arguing with the ref. This caused Cool to charge after him. Hume threw his cane in the ring, but Deluxe got to it first, and nailed Golden in the head. The ref saw the whole thing and called for the bell. The winners due to disqaulification, The Canadian Blondes. Rating: F [B][COLOR="blue"]"The Slick Pimp Daddy" Ernie Turner vs. "Ravashing" Nelson Callum[/COLOR][/B] This was a fun 10 minute match, that saw both men get an equal amount of offense in. The ending came when Callum had Turner in place for The Rude Awakening, but Turner turned it into a Slick Pimp Spike. Rating: E- [B][COLOR="blue"]Max Mayhem vs. "The Second Generation Sensastion" Cameron Vessey w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone[/COLOR][/B] Vessey made good on his word to devestate Mayhem, and quickly won after hitting an astounding 13 straight Vessey Drivers on Mayhem. Rating: E+ [B][COLOR="blue"]Nicky Hart vs. "The Dealer" Keith Vegas w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Allison Capone[/color][/B] This was a matchup of professional wrestling rookies. Nicky Hart is a 20 year old, who also goes by the name of Valentie, but with Casey Valentine on the roster, he was forced to change his name. Hart is a promising talent, although he is a babyface in MAW, he was first discovered as an arrogant heel. And, although he is a rookie, Keith Vegas is the oldest member of The Self Made Mafia, even though he looks like he is 12. In fact, Vegas was on various independent shows as a babyface known as "The Sprout Faced Boy". However, Chord saw potential in him, and demanded he be a part of The Self Made Mafia. Vegas won with his Deuces Wild finisher, which is a version of The Gory Bomb. Rating: E- [B][COLOR="blue"]MAIN EVENT: CAGE MATCH: Erik Strong and Brady Prince vs. "The Mean Machine" Jean Cattley and Paul Steadyfast[/COLOR][/B] The fans were in for a treat in this bloodfest. All four men did the blade job at some point throughout this 24 minute epic. Towards the end, both Strong and Cattley were knocked out, and Prince looked like he was going to hit his pattented 3-set of German Suplex's on Steadyfast, but after the second round, Steadyfast reversed it and nailed Prince with a Slingshot Suplex. Steadyfast almost got the three count, but Strong kicked Steadyfast in the face. Both Strong and Prince turned their attention to Cattley, who ducked tail, and tried to climb out of the cage. Strong followed him up, while Prince climbed the opposite side to cut him off. Steadyfast climbed up after Prince. All four men were on top of the cage. Prince hit repeated headbutts to Steadyfast, who fell to the ring, hitting with a loud thud. While on the opposite side of the cage, Cattley had gained the momentum, and with he and Strong teetering on the top of the cage, nailed Strong with a Mood Swing. Both men fall the twenty feet to the floor, but Cattley was able to put a hand over Strong. 1.......2......BANG!!!!!!!!!! Prince lept 20 feet and nailed Cattley with a Flying Headbutt. 1....................2.....................3 After the match Strong and Prince embraced in the ring. Rating: D- OVERALL SHOW RATING: E ATTENDANCE: 122 (Cool our biggest gate yet......and a rise of 22 people from our last show) QUICK RESULTS: Jackpot Jordan d. Justin Sensitive Jefferson Stardust d. Riley McManus The Naturals d. Casey Valentine and Antonio The Masked Patriot d. Curtis Jenkins The Canadian Blondes d. Extreme Deluxe and Patrick Cool by DQ, to retain the MAW Tag Team Championships Ernie Turner d. Nelson Callum Cameron Vessey d. Max Mayhem Keith Vegas d. Nicky Hart Cage Match: Erik Strong and Brady Prince d. Jean Cattley and Paul Steadyfast

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]MAW.COM[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] To the fans of MAW, As the founder and president of Mid-Atlantic Wrestling, I would like to thank you for your continued support. I feel, I owe you fans an explanation. At MAW:Caged Heat, we advertised that Huey Cannonball would be taking on The Masked Superstar. I would like to appologize to everyone who showed up to see Huey wrestle. Huey is indeed talented, however, he is dealing with some personal demons. He no-showed Caged Heat. At first, I was pissed. But then, after 48 hours of no contact with Huey, I became worried. I personally went over to his apartment, and found him in the grips of a two day heroin binge. I won't get into all the details, but transexuals and pogo sticks were involved. I pleaded with Huey to go to rehab, but he flatly refused. I had no choice but to fire him from MAW, for his own good. I implore you all to pray for the well being of Huey Cannonball. Hopefully, he can get his act together. -Rip Chord

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]ErAdiKate Records Presents: MAW The Quest!!!! Saturday April 22nd at The Palmer Hall Belltime: 730 Tickets: 30, 20, 10[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="blue"]MAIN EVENT: MAW CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Erik Strong (c) vs. Paul Steadyfast TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP!! Brady Pince vs. "The Mean Machine" Jean Cattley vs. Jesse Christian GRUDGE MATCH!!! Roderick Remus w/ Kathy Neptune vs. Oscar Golden w/ Earnest Forthdyke-Hume and Flash Savage Patrick Cool vs. "The Second Generation Sensation" Cameron Vessey w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Alisson Capone The Debut Of Ultimate Phoenix!!!! Ultimate Phoenix vs. Jefferson Stardust w/ Kristen Pearce The MAW Return Of Ryan Turner!!! "Rockin" Ryan Turner and The Masked Patriot vs. "The Enforcer" Crockett Tubbs and "The High Roller" Jackpot Jordan w/ "The Mafia Mistress" Alisson Capone Extreme Deluxe vs. Antonio[/COLOR][/B]

Archived