How best to "handle with care?"

What's the best way to develop young, talented workers so they don't turn into egomaniacal jerks? I've been trying the following for anyone talented and under 26 years of age: - don't give them many wins - don't put them too high on the card - never let them main event - make sure the backstage environment is positive - be willing to not rehire them if they make too many demands at contract time Anything wrong? Anything I've missed? Does regularly tag teaming a young, impressionable worker with an "extremely positive influence" have appreciable benefits?

I get them on big losing streaks against more talented workers.That way they get humble and at the same time improve in their skills.And put them in angles to help with their overness.That seems to work as I managed to get a guy from ET to ME in 3 years,and have him become a great wrestler with A popularity.And the best part is that he doesn't cause any trouble,accept to put people over and don't ask for the sky when it's contract negociation time...:D

Archived