noob advance book question

[QUOTE=Thomnipotent;525694]You. Are. Wrong. There's no sense in arguing fact without reference material. Get a screenshot or a series of screenshots and maybe we'll get your point. But continuing to say 'no no no' doesn't make for a good argument. Sorry, I'm saddling myself into the Bitter Veteran gimmick. I've seen a number of wild assumptions and claims on the boards recently that we know to be completely false and have no backing to them whatsoever. It's frustrating. Anyway; carry on.[/QUOTE] No. Need. To. Be. Rude. I don't have that save anymore, but I know I had it happen, because I checked the history after the show, and was flabbergasted - the match was advance booked, it took place on the pre show, and the fans complained about not having seen it. Now that I've tried doing this kind of thing again, it worked, just as You all guys said, there was no note. So all in all You guys were right, and I was wrong. But don't be rude and try to make me look bad, why would I lie about it? It doesn't make me cool or anything, why would I make that up?

Archived