noob advance book question

It has to be on the main show. Dark match is only visible to those in the building, and when You advance book, You tell all the people that the match is going to take place, so those who will watch the show on TV too... and if they don't see the match, they will complain.

[QUOTE=Tripps04;524351]Not so much. All the match has to do is be on the card. Doesn't matter where.[/QUOTE] Tripps is correct. Advance booking is also telling the live crowd what they see. there is no negative effect for advertising a dark match. Chances are the match wasn't your draw anyway. I use advance booking to set up my whole card. It breaks up a tedious process and makes it so much simpler.

No, I'm sure that if You advance book a match and put it in the 20 minute dark match place... it will not count, and after the show You'll get the note about fans being disappointed that this match did not take place... I know because I tried it myself and it did look like that...

That means that my game is different than all of Yours then - I had a match advance booked, wasn't sure if it's gonna be good or bomb, so I've put it in the dark time... After the show I got the note about fans being not happy about not seeing that match... So... I don't know.

[QUOTE=WeeMan;524451]No, I didn't, I'm pretty sure it was just as I presented it...maybe it'd be a thing that patch could solve, but I'm not sure.[/QUOTE] Why not give it a go now? pre-book a match that you know will not get much interest, then book it as a dark match and let us know what happens.

[QUOTE=WeeMan;524451]No, I didn't, I'm pretty sure it was just as I presented it...maybe it'd be a thing that patch could solve, but I'm not sure.[/QUOTE] You. Are. Wrong. There's no sense in arguing fact without reference material. Get a screenshot or a series of screenshots and maybe we'll get your point. But continuing to say 'no no no' doesn't make for a good argument. Sorry, I'm saddling myself into the Bitter Veteran gimmick. I've seen a number of wild assumptions and claims on the boards recently that we know to be completely false and have no backing to them whatsoever. It's frustrating. Anyway; carry on.

Archived