USPW: The American Way

[CENTER][I][B][SIZE=3][From the ashes of Burnout, comes USPW: The American Way!][/SIZE] [Within an office inside the home of United States Pro Wrestling Owner Sam Strong, Sam is seated at the head of a table along with Road Agent Micky Starr, Head Announcer Danny Jillefski and an unknown man.] Sam Strong[/B] "Good afternoon gentlemen and thank you for joining me here. I hope you enjoyed your lunch but right now it is time to get down to business. Micky, Danny I know you are both looking at me and wondering who this other young man is that is sitting next to me. I will explain. This young man's name is Jack Avatar. He is a very talented wrestler that I have watched on the indy scene for many years and a man who has decided to make USPW his home. I have made the decision that in order to truly bring us into the 21st century we needed a fresh young mind to do that. That fresh young mind is Jack Avatar. Jack, the meeting is yours." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Thank you, Sam. I hope that I can prove that your trust in me is well-founded. Good afternoon, Micky, Danny. Thank you for coming to the meeting. I was just given this job yesterday but instead of merely taking the day off to get settled into the business I made the choice to get some things started that I have been looking into. The first thing is that I contacted both Richard Eisen and Tommy Cornell. Richard has agreed to terms of a non-agression contract with his SWF and USPW and Tommy has agreed to a working agreement with us. I believe that both will provide us with some security, some strength and some stability going forward. The next thing that I looked at is how we are putting on the shows. I have no offense intended toward Sam Strong or toward any of you but right now we do not have the talent to be putting on as many matches as we have set for the company. We were working at about 80% matches. I am going to lower that to 60% matches for both our Events and our Television show. Speaking of our television show, Danny you will remain our Head Announcer but I am installing myself as the Colour Commentator for the show until a better option is found or signed." [B]Micky Starr[/B] "So, Sam, you are giving up control of the organization entirely?" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "No, not at all. I have certain guidelines that Jack must follow in order to remain within his position. These guidelines are on a sheet that Jack will pass around to you now." [B][Jack passes the sheet around so that everyone has a copy.] Micky Starr[/B] "Some interesting things here. So Bruce the Giant and Peter Valentine will be the focus of our shows then?" [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "That is correct. I have plans for both of them that I will get into later on. We do want to make sure that everyone within the company is safe and at least slightly fluent within the basics of professional wrestling. No sense in making us look like some third-rate organization. We also are in need of people who have the charisma to reach the fans with both their mic rate and their storytelling within the ring. Now onto the roster..." [B]To Be Continued...[/B][/I][/CENTER]

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][I][CENTER][Back within the office of Sam Strong: Sam, Jack Avatar, Micky Starr and Danny Jillefski are going over the current roster of USPW.][/B] [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "As you can see, there are definitely certain roster changes that need to take place here in USPW. During this week, I am going to be sending the scouting department out to various independent shows and various shows throughout the country taking a look to see which guys we can sign to our USPW roster, including some new managers and another new Road Agent. Micky, you're not losing your job either, but Sam has agreed to become an on-screen presence for USPW. In doing so, this frees up a position within the Road Agent ranks. I have a specific man in mind but we'll see if he's up to working with us." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Remember, Jack, I told you that Bruce and Peter have got to be kept at the top of the card. They are our movers and shakers within the industry right now." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I understand what you're saying, Sam. I have no intentions of moving them from the top of the card. But I do have plans for some changes. if you will look here." [B][Jack pointed out a few places where he marked some changes to Bruce and Peter respectively.] Sam Strong[/B] "I don't know if either of them will go for it, Jack, but we can give it a try. You have been known as one of the more brilliant minds on the indy scene for a reason, right? Just don't make too many changes too soon." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I will only make changes that I believe will benefit the company in the long run, Sam. You know that. That's why you hired me. I have also sent a member of our scouting department out to the Angel Athletic Association show to speak with Anne Stardust on a new working agreement. I am hoping that answer will come in before our show tomorrow. Now, let's get down to our first card of the new year..." [B][The four men begin to speak within the room, finishing up the meeting with the first card of the year laid out and end the meeting with a notice that they will be meeting like this every week to discuss the status of USPW.][/B][/CENTER][/I] [CENTER][SIZE=4]ROSTER[/SIZE] [B][I]USPW Roster as of January Week 1, 2008[/B] Babyfaces in Red Heels in Blue[/I] [B][U]Tag Teams[/B][/U] [COLOR=RED]The Forces of America (Jim Force and Captain USA) The Hillbillys (Al The Hillbilly and Pete The Hillbilly[/COLOR] [COLOR=BLUE]Savage Fury (Java and Tribal Warrior) (Managed by Shane Sneer) The Towers of Power (Mick Muscle and Danny Rushmore)[/COLOR] [B][U]Women's Division[/U][/B] [COLOR=RED]Alicia Strong[/COLOR] [COLOR=BLUE]Cherry Bomb Nadia Snow Stephanie Wade[/COLOR] [B][U]Enhancement Talents[/U][/B] [COLOR=RED]Happy Elwood[/COlOR] [B][U]Openers[/U][/B] [COLOR=BLUE]Eric The Bull (Managed by Shane Sneer) Lex Appeal[/COLOR] [B][U]Lower Midcarders[/U][/B] [COLOR=RED]Al The Hillbilly Pete The Hillbilly[/COLOR] [COLOR=BLUE]Tribal Warrior (Managed by Shane Sneer)[/COLOR] [B][U]Midcarders[/U][/B] [COLOR=RED]Darryl Devine Des Davids Nicky Champion[/COLOR] [COLOR=BLUE]Anger Danny Rushmore Java (Managed by Shane Sneer) Mick Muscles[/COLOR] [B][U]Upper Midcarders[/U][/B] [COLOR=RED]Captain USA Jack Avatar Jim Force[/COLOR] [COLOR=BLUE]Giant Redwood Jumbo Jackson (Managed by Shane Sneer)[/COLOR] [B][U]Main Eventers[/U][/B] [COLOR=RED]Bruce The Giant Chris Caulfield (Managed by Seduction) James Justice[/COLOR] [COLOR=BLUE]Peter Valentine T-Rex[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Lexa90;526358]Oh my holy GOD! Angel doing a CVerse Diary :D:D I hope this doesn't mean that your TNA diary is dead. But don't worry, I will still be reading :D[/QUOTE] The TNA diary isn't dead right now but I'm just suffering from some burnout. Having several diaries going at once kinda helps with that as I look at things from different angles. Thanks for reading, though. I hope you'll enjoy my take on USPW.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! January Week 1, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/T-Rex.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]James Justice defends the USPW World Heavyweight Title against T-Rex[/B] In the main event of the evening, the USPW World Champion Liberty James Justice defends that title against the vicious monster known only to USPW fans as T-Rex![/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Peter Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield[/B] The Heartbreaker Peter Valentine looks to open 2008 with a major win as he takes on the Hardcore American, the man himself alongside his manager Seduction: Chris Caulfield![/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MickMuscles.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Jim Force vs. Mick Muscles[/B] In preparation for their tag team bout coming soon at USPW Stars, Stripes and Slams, Jim Force of the Forces of America takes on USPW World Tag Team Champion Mick Muscles of the Towers of Power! Who will come out on top in this hard-hitting affair?[/I][/QUOTE] Plus more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] Mick Muscles vs. Jim Force The Hillbillys vs. Savage Fury Nicky Champion defends the USPW Television Title against Eric The Bull of Sneer Corporation Stephanie Wade vs. Alicia Strong Anger vs. Des Davids Peter Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield James Justice defends the USPW World Title against T-Rex Plus a new number one contender is named!

Mick Muscles vs. [B]Jim Force[/B] [I]FOOOOOOOOOOORRRCEEE!!![/I] [B]The Hillbillys[/B] vs. Savage Fury [I]Being from the south myself, I just love the Hillbillies.[/I] [B]Nicky Champion[/B] defends the USPW Television Title against Eric The Bull of Sneer Corporation [I]I don't think the champ will lose the title on the first show of your diary, but who knows?[/I] [B]Stephanie Wade[/B] vs. Alicia Strong [I]Not familiar with the women so this is a toss up to me.[/I] Anger vs. [B]Des Davids[/B] [I]Whenever I play TEW 08, I just cheat and push this guy to the moon as he looks shockingly similar to a friend of mine. A crazy ass reason, I know, but there you go.[/I] Peter Valentine vs. [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] [I]Gotta go with patriotism!![/I] [B]James Justice[/B] defends the USPW World Title against T-Rex [I]One word, two syllables: Hippy!![/I]

Mick Muscles vs.[B] Jim Force[/B] [I]You have to build up the challengers.[/I] The Hillbillys vs. [B]Savage Fury[/B] [I]meh, both suck. SF is the lesser of two evils[/I] [B]Nicky Champion [/B]defends the USPW Television Title against Eric The Bull of Sneer Corporation [I]Champion won't lose the belt this early[/I] Stephanie Wade vs. [B]Alicia Strong[/B] [I]Creative control.[/I] Anger vs. [B]Des Davids[/B] [I]Anger is a jobber[/I] [B]Peter Valentine[/B] vs. Chris Caulfield [I]Well Caulfield will probably sign with SWF soon so why push him?[/I] [B]James Justice[/B] defends the USPW World Title against T-Rex [I]T-REX RULES!!! But this won't be his night.[/I]

Mick Muscles vs. [b]Jim Force[/b] [i]Buy his merchandise![/i] The Hillbillys vs. [b]Savage Fury[/b] [i]SQUASH![/i] [b]Nicky Champion[/b] defends the USPW Television Title against Eric The Bull of Sneer Corporation [i]SQUASH![/i] Stephanie Wade vs. [b]Alicia Strong[/b] [i]It's the boss's daughter and she's talented![/i] Anger vs. [b]Des Davids[/b] [i]Des Davids is close enough to Anger in overness to were this makes sense.[/i] Peter Valentine vs. [b]Chris Caulfield[/b] [i]If you didn't sign an agreement with SWF this pic will be wrong, but I hope it isn't[/i] [b]James Justice[/b] defends the USPW World Title against T-Rex [i]Really shouldn't have to tell anyone why this is a good choice.[/i]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING![/SIZE] [I]January Week 1, 2008 Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds Attendance: 5,000 Overall Rating: D+ TV Rating: .25[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][I]The show opens with Danny Jillefski and Jack Avatar opening up the program and welcoming everyone to USPW American Wrestling! A major announcement occurs at the beginning of the program: the winner of the James Justice/T-Rex match will go into USPW Stars, Stripes and Slams and take on Jumbo Jackson! That should be a great match with either of those competitors![/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Mick Muscles vs. Jim Force[/B] [I]The crowd were on their feet for the opening matchup here on USPW American Wrestling as Jim Force takes on Mick Muscles. The crowd wasn't as into this back and forth matchup as one might think they would be. Danny Rushmore came down to the ring during the match and had some well-timed interference with a chair shot to Jim Force, laying him out and Mick Muscles got the 1-2-3.[/I] [B]Winner: Mick Muscles Match Rating: D-[/B] [I]Following the match, Rushmore came in and the Towers of Power attacked Jim Force with stomps and set him up for a belt shot but that was thwarted by the appearance of Captain USA! Captain USA cleared house and the Forces of America stood tall to chants of 'USA. USA, USA!'[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]The Hillbillys vs. Savage Fury[/B] [I]Savage Fury came out to a lot of boos along with their manager Shane Sneer. Sneer did some yelling at the crowd at ringside while Savage Fury took care of business inside the ring, dominating the Hillbillys. Java dropped Al with a Greetings From The Island to get the pinfall and the win for his team.[/I] [B]Winners: Savage Fury Match Rating: E[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I]The focus turned to the announcers and they spent a few minutes talking about the main event match tonight between James Justice and T-Rex and the implications it has for Stars, Stripes and Slams![/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW Television Title On The Line Nicky Champion defends against Eric The Bull[/B] [I]Shane Sneer had gone 1 for 1 in his matchup earlier. Could he make it two for two? Not if Nicky Champion has anything to say about it! The crowd didn't really care for the matchup here and Nicky Champion dominated. Nicky got the pinfall following a Hawkeye Hammer.[/I] [B]Winner: Nicky Champion Match Rating: E+[/B] [I]Following the win, Nicky holds his USPW Television Title up to some cheers from the crowd when he is attacked from behind by Anger! Anger lays him out with a chair shot and then looks down at the title belt and lays it across Nicky's waist, motioning that he wants the belt![/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I]The cameras head backstage with Cherry Bomb! The USPW Women's Champion talks about the future and focuses in on Alicia Strong, commenting that she has a match with Alicia at USPW Stars, Stripes and Slams for the USPW Women's Title belt! Cherry plans to keep the title by any means necessary.[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Stephanie Wade vs. Alicia Strong[/B] [I]Another match the crowd didn't seem to care for. But Alicia really showed things on her own in this match, helping Stephanie's development some. Alicia Strong dominated the match and finished off Wade with a Strong Arm Tactic.[/I] [B]Winner: Alicia Strong Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I]Backstage, Seduction is walking down the hallway and stops at a soda machine where she is approached by Peter Valentine. Valentine tries to put the moves on her but she's having none of it! She turns him down, gets her soda and walks away, leaving an angry Heartbreaker![/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Anger vs. Des Davids[/B] [I]Des Davids got a decent ovation from the crowd and some boos for Anger because of what he did earlier to Nicky Champion. These two showed some great chemistry in the ring though Anger seemed really off his game and the fans picked up on that. Davids went for a football tackle out of the corner but Anger dodged it and Davids nearly hit the referee. Davids stopped just in time but turned around into a Demon Slam and Anger got the pinfall![/I] [B]Winner: Anger Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I]Mighty Fine Darryl Devine came out to the ring and really talked himself up. He also issued the Mighty Fine Challenge tonight! If anyone thinks that they can beat him inside the ring, he'll give them the chance starting next week![/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Peter Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield[/B] [I]One of the better matches of the night but still not on par with what you would expect coming from these two. When Valentine had the advantage, he made sure to make plays toward Seduction, who was standing at ringside. He put Caulfield's face right up against her and choked him! But Caulfield used the crowd to get right back into the fight. Valentine rolled out of the ring to break the momentum and got behind Seduction, holding her in front of him to keep The Hardcore American back. Valentine got Caulfield back in the ring and rolled him up, using his feet on the ropes and the fans were shocked to see Peter Valentine get the upset victory![/I] [B]Winner: Peter Valentine Match Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW WORLD TITLE MATCH James Justice defends against T-Rex[/B] [I]A split-screen was shown of the two men walking backstage and we were informed by Jillefski and Avatar that this match is next! A much shorter match than anyone could have anticipated between these two. Liberty set the tone from the opening bell. T-Rex got in a few shots and Jumbo Jackson came down toward the ring to watch. As Justice began firing back, Shane Sneer, who came down with Jumbo, jumped on the apron to distract the official! Jumbo climbed into the ring and T-Rex held Liberty by the arms! Jumbo held a chair up and swung --- LIBERTY DUCKED! T-Rex had the chair wrapped around his skull! Justice took down Jumbo and then knocked Sneer off the apron. He turned back to T-Rex ---- Liberation Slam! 1-2-3![/I] [B]Winner: James Justice Match Rating: D+[/B] [I]Following the pinfall, Jumbo and Sneer climbed back into the ring. Justice was able to fight them off but when T-Rex got involved the numbers were just too much! Jumbo grabbed the USPW World Title and smacked James Justice across the face with it! Then the crowd cheered as out from the back came Bruce The Giant! The large man came rumbling down to the ring, stepping over the top rope! He cleaned house of T-Rex, Jumbo and Sneer and helped James Justice to his feet! He handed James the USPW World Title belt and they shook hands in the center of the --- WHAT THE?!?! Bruce just FLOORED James Justice with a clothesline! Boos rain throughout the crowd as Bruce stares down at Liberty with a twisted smile! What is going on?!? I don't know but we're out of time! See you next week![/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][I][Six days after the USPW American Wrestling Show, the team of Sam Strong, Jack Avatar, Micky Starr and Danny Jillefski all meet back within Sam Strong's office like they said they would.][/B] [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Alright, Gentlemen, we have a lot to go over so let's go ahead and get started. First of all, Danny has the report on the tv ratings." [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "Well, the ratings weren't that great if I'm going to be honest. We pulled a .25. It's not the worst we could have done but not great either. We really need to pull in more of a crowd. But on the positive side, we sold out the arena so we do have something that the fans want to see." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "As long as we're getting fans to pay, Jack, you're going to survive. Remember, though, if I end up going into debt over this it'll be more than your job that you're losing, kid. Micky, what about the matches?" [B]Micky Starr[/B] "Several of our matches just weren't great and pulled down the crowd's mood. The match of the night was a tie between the semi main event of Valentine over Caulfield and the main event of Justice over T-Rex. One of the biggest issues right now is stamina. These guys just aren't lasting very long in the matches and fans are only beginning to get interested when they have to go to the finish. This means we need to look at some guys with higher stamina that can go the distance and keep the fans excited." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Jack, I know you have several things to go over right now. I just wanted to go back over the things that I told you about in the first meeting again. You've done good on the hiring side from the contracts that I've seen. We made $27,050 at the last show. That's a pretty decent number for your first show, kid. I don't know if you've been told, but we've decided we need to raise the ticket prices so the ticket prices for all shows are going up." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I know, Sam, I..." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Kid, don't interrupt me when I'm talking. You'll get your chance. Remember, I told you to push Peter and Bruce. I'm interested in both these storylines you have running with them. We'll see how interested the fans get in them. Now, it's your turn, kid." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Thanks, Sam. So the first show wasn't as hot as I thought it would be. But we are building a product here and that takes time. Rome wasn't built overnight, right? We have made some major hirings within the last week that I hope will build on those thoughts that Micky had. I've brought in guys like the Dirty White Boys and Southern Justice Jack Griffith." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Jack's still wrestling? That's amazing." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "..." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "You got more to say, kid?" [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Yeah, I just didn't wanna interrupt you again, Sam." [B][Jack smiles at Sam and Sam frowns while Micky and Danny try to hide a chuckle.][/B] [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "In addition to those signings, I just finalized a major deal right before this meeting. Through my connections with TCW, I managed to get an interview with the representatives from U-Demand, the pay-per-view network." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Yeah, kid?" [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Yeah and I managed to get us a nice deal with that network to get our major cards aired every month on pay-per-view." [B]Micky Starr[/B] "I'm impressed, kid! Sam's been looking at some pay-per-view companies but he's had no luck." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Maybe there's hope for you yet, kid." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Thanks, guys. Our first pay-per-view of the year is going to be USPW Stars, Stripes and Slams. And as announced on the last tv show, the main event will be Jumbo Jackson getting a shot at the USPW World Title against James Justice. One undercard match in particular I am looking at is Peter Valentine against Chris Caulfield. With our deals with SWF and TCW, they won't be taking our talent any time soon." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Let's get down to it, kid." [B][With that, they began plotting not only the next card, not only the next PPV but several PPV's beyond that.][/B][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! January Week 2, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamKeith_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]James Justice defends the USPW World Heavyweight Title against Sam Keith[/B] In the main event of the evening, the USPW World Champion Liberty James Justice defends that title in a special contest against TCW Wrestling great Sam Keith! Will the veteran come here and steal the title away from USPW? After all, Justice's mind has to be on the betrayal last week by Bruce The Giant.[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/GiantRedwood.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Giant Redwood vs. Chris Caulfield[/B] After a heartbreaking loss last week to Peter Valentine, Chris Caulfield looks to step up his game against the menacing Giant Redwood. Caulfield will, of course, have Seduction at ringside with him. Will Peter Valentine get involved?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DarrylDevine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Unknown.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Mighty Fine Challenge! Darryl Devine vs. ???[/B] Who will step up and take the Mighty Fine Challenge in it's first week? There are several superstars who just might do it. Should Devine be worried?[/I][/QUOTE] Plus more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] American Made Men (Whistler and American Machine) debut against Lex Appeal and Eric The Bull Happy Elwood vs. T-Rex Mighty Fine Challenge: Darryl Devine vs. ??? *Bonus Point For Guessing Who Takes The Challenge* Giant Redwood vs. Chris Caulfield USPW World Title Match: James Justice defends against Sam Keith

[B]American Made Men (Whistler and American Machine)[/B] debut against Lex Appeal and Eric The Bull [I]yuck Lex Appeal[/I] Happy Elwood vs. [B]T-Rex[/B] [I]T-REX WILL CRUSH THAT PEST[/I] Mighty Fine Challenge: [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs. ??? [I]I don't want to guess who it is, but I still think Devine will win[/I] Giant Redwood vs. [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] [I]Redwood should win, he should be the champion for God's sake :D[/I] USPW World Title Match: [B]James Justice[/B] defends against Sam Keith [I]Close call, but Justice won't probably lose his title on free tv[/I]

[QUOTE=angeldelayette;526936]Just a couple of questions for my readers after the show. Mostly, the whole 'what did you think' type of thing. The big question is do you want more detail/less detail presented. Is the presentation alright? Do you want me to bring back the pictures?[/QUOTE] I think the presentation is just fine. Each segment is clearly defined and we have just enough details to get what went on. This said, I'm a fan of short match writings and long promos. Just a note though : stick with James Justice, calling him Liberty a couple times names could get you sued ;)

[B]American Made Men (Whistler and American Machine)[/B] debut against Lex Appeal and Eric The Bull Happy Elwood vs. [B]T-Rex[/B] Mighty Fine Challenge: Darryl Devine vs. [B]???[/B] *Bonus Point For Guessing Who Takes The Challenge* [B]Giant Redwood[/B] vs. Chris Caulfield USPW World Title Match: [B]James Justice[/B] defends against Sam Keith

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING![/SIZE] [I]January Week 2 January 2008 Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds Attendance: 4,003 Overall Rating: C TV Rating: .39[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][I]A video begins to play to open the show with the closing moments of the main event last week and then the save and attack by Bruce The Giant on James Justice![/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I][The cameras moved inside the Huntsville Fairgrounds, panning around the crowd here as they held up their signs: 'Justice For All' 'Why Bruce Why?' 'Nicky Is My Champion' 'Hardcore: The American Way' And as the cameras panned around, the first introductions came from Danny Jillefski and Jack Avatar.] [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "Hello everyone and welcome to USPW: American Wrestling! I'm Danny Jillefski along with Jack Avatar and tonight we have some great action coming to you here from the Huntsville Fairgrounds!" [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Indeed we do, Danny. What a fantastic main event we have as our USPW Champion James Justice defends that USPW World Title against Sam Keith!" [B]Danny Jillesfki[/B] "Keith is a veteran, Jack. And I predict we just might have a new USPW World Champion by the time the night is over." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "You just might be right, Danny..." [Jack's words are cut off by the entrance of someone the fans don't seem to know. But he walks right toward the ring and steps inside, grabbing a microphone.] [B]Unknown Man[/B] "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. What happened last week was a travesty. The fact is that James Justice should NOT be USPW Champion! He should have already given my client his rematch for the USPW World Title but he has not and I know why. He is afraid of my client. He knows that once he gives my client a rematch for that title he can kiss it goodbye. By the way, I am the Playboy Jake Sawyer and this is my client: Bruce The Giant!" [The crowd boos heavily as Bruce walks out toward the ring. He takes his time, soaking in the crowd's reaction. He steps over the top rope as Sawyer claps for him.] [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] "Tonight, James Justice, after your match with Sam Keith, look for me. I will be there." [And his entrance was longer than his interview as he turned and walked out of the ring. So now Justice doesn't just have Sam Keith to worry about tonight. He has Bruce The Giant!][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]American Made Men (Whistler and American Machine) debut against Lex Appeal and Eric The Bull[/B] [I]The debut of a brand new tag team here in USPW: American Made Men, taking on Lex Appeal and Eric The Bull with Shane Sneer at ringside. Whistler and American Machine worked well together while Lex Appeal and Eric The Bull had their troubles. This led to some quick double teams by the American Made Men and Whistler finishing off Eric The Bull with the Rebel Yell![/I] [B]Winners: American Made Men Match Rating: E[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Happy Elwood vs. T-Rex[/B] [I]T-Rex came out for this match debuting his brand new manager and another newcomer here to USPW: Queen Emily! T-Rex bowed to her at ringside before moving inside the ring and mauling Happy Elwood. T-Rex dominated the bout despite some miscommunications with his new manager. T-Rex finished off Happy Elwood with the Extinction.[/I] [B]Winner: T-Rex Match Rating: D-[/B] [I][Following the match, Queen Emily stepped inside the ring and took up a microphone.] [B]Queen Emily[/B] "My loyal subjects tonight begins the official rebirth of this monster, this bodyguard by my side: T-Rex. And it will continue at Stars, Stripes and Slams with this issued challenge to new USPW Colour Commentator Jack Avatar. Jack, I know you can hear me, but you must face my T-Rex at Stars, Stripes and Slams and when he defeats you, I will take my rightful place as USPW Colour Commentator. The Queen has made her proclamation."[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I][Following that Royal Proclamation, the cameras head backstage to show Sam Strong to cheers from the crowd. Then it pans back to reveal the man he is talking to: Alex Braun! They shake hands. Let's listen in.] [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Welcome to the company, Alex. It's good to have you here." [B]Alex Braun[/B] "Sam, I am here for one reason and one reason only: to face and beat the best competition that USPW has. I will prove myself worthy of a title shot against James Justice very soon." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "I like your attitude, Alex. How about we start that next week? Maybe in a match with Lex Appeal? [B]Alex Braun[/B] "It will be my pleasure." [Alex rings his hands together, smiling at the thought of competition as we head back to ringside.][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Darryl Devine's Mighty Fine Challenge![/B] [I]Darryl Devine came down to the ring and waited to see who his opponent would be. He was shocked as everyone else when out came Southern Justice Jack Griffith! What a matchup this should be, right? Both men went back and forth in the early going with Griffith taking the advantage due to a thumb to the eyes. The cowboy Southern Justice got several two counts on Devine but Devine kept getting that shoulder up. Devine made his comeback late in the bout, keeping Southern Justice off his toes and then crashing him down with the Devine Dream Drop and Devine wins the Mighty Fine Challenge![/I] [B]Winner: Darryl Devine Match Rating: D[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I][The crowd rose in collective cheers as James Justice's music cranked up and he stood there at the top of the ramp, soaking in the cheers and chants of 'Justice, Justice, Justice.' He smiled and high-fived the fans along ringside as he walked to the ring and stepped inside, being handed a microphone.] [B]James Justice[/B] "Last week, I successfully defended this USPW World Heavyweight Title against a powerful opponent in T-Rex. This week, I have another powerful opponent in Sam Keith. Sam, you're a great wrestler but you're a turncoat to the American Way. You don't stand for the truth and justice that I do. Instead, you let yourself get carried around by those other no-gooders. Tonight, I will prove to you that is a mistake. Tonight when we step inside this ring, justice will prevail and so will the American Way James Justice. Now, I haven't forgotten about what also happened last week. I haven't forgotten about the betrayal by Bruce The Giant. Bruce, you're going to have to wait your turn for a shot at this title. I have Jumbo Jackson at Stars, Stripes and Slams but if you want to come at me after that then I suggest you don't sneak attack me like you did last week. You step up and face me like a man. You say that you're going to be here after my match with Sam Keith tonight? Well, I won't be hard to find. I'll be the man offering truth, justice and Liberation Slams to all inside the ring." [James drops the microphone and heads out of the ring to the back.][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Giant Redwood vs. Chris Caulfield[/B] [I]A giant of a battle here between these two larger than life wrestlers. Caulfield lost last week so he was looking to regain some momentum but the match didn't start very good for him as Giant Redwood clubbed him with some forearms into the corner. The crowd didn't much care for Giant Redwood's momentum but did cheer some when Caulfield got back into the bout, chopping down the Giant Redwood with kicks, punches and clotheslines! The Hardcore American actually got Giant Redwood up and dropped him with the Danger Drop! Caulfield made the cover and got the three count![/I] [B]Winner: Chris Caulfield Match Rating: D-[/B] [I]Following the match, Caulfield was celebrating with Seduction when Peter Valentine attacked from behind with a chair to the back! Caulfield turned and took a shot to the skull. Peter looked at Seduction, yelling at her that this is her fault and she should be with him! Seduction looked scared to death as she covered her man to stop the beating and Valentine just smiled as he raised the chair and then thought better of it, dropping the chair and walking off with the damage already done.[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I][Backstage, the cameras focus in on the daughter of the owner: Alicia Strong.] [b]Alicia Strong[/B] "A lot of people believe that because I am a second-generation wrestler that I am getting the benefit of the doubt here in USPW. They believe that my father built this women's division as my playtoy but those people obviously have not seen me in the ring. Cherry Bomb, at Stars, Stripes and Slams you're going to get a first hand look at the second generation of Strong. You're going to get in the ring with the daughter of the greatest wrestling legend of all time and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Be prepared to surrender that USPW Women's Title my way because what the Strong family wants, the Strong family gets."[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW World Title Match James Justice defends against Sam Keith[/B] [I]The crowd cheered for the arrival of The American Way James Justice with his USPW World Title in tow and booed the arrival of the Syndicate's Sam Keith. The two men stared each other down from opposite corners before the bell sounded. Several failed lockups began the match before Keith wrestled Justice into a side headlock. Justice brought Keith back into the ropes and shot him off, chasing right after him and hitting a clothesline that sent Keith over the top rope and collapsing to the floor! Justice started an 'American Way' chant as Keith regrouped outside the ring. Keith paced at ringside and Justice moved to break the ten count but Keith grabbed him by the legs, tripping him up and dragging him outside the ring! Sam Keith rammed James Justice into the guardrail to some boos from the crowd before lifting him up and running him right up against the ring! Sam Keith definitely came here to fight! Keith rolled Justice into the ring and followed him in before they were counted out. Keith went on the offensive here with several power moves and several two counts on The American Way. Keith continued his advantage by moving Justice into the corner and ramming his back against the turnbuckle. He lifted Justice onto the top turnbuckle and climbed up with him, hooking him up --- SUPERPLEX!!! Justice hits hard, grabbing his back before collapsing to the mat! Sam Keith makes the cover: 1... 2... SHOULDER UP!! James Justice got his shoulder up instinctively! Keith yelled at the referee that it should have been a three count but Baby Jamie wasn't having any of it! Keith pulled James Justice up and whipped him into the turnbuckle. He got a head of steam and charged at Justice --- AVALANCHE --- MISSED!! James Justice got out of the way at the last second and Sam Keith hit hard! The fans got into it with more chants of 'American Way' and Justice didn't disappoint them! He brought Sam Keith down with clotheslines and body slams. An inverted atomic drop and a dropkick led to Justice climbing the turnbuckles! He looked down at Sam Keith --- FLYING ELBOW DROP --- CONNECTS!! He dropped it right into the heart of Sam Keith and then popped back up, playing to the crowd! He turned to Keith and pulled him up, setting him into position --- LIBERATION SLAM!!! Justice somehow hit the Liberation Slam and then grabbed his back in pain! He crawled over to make the cover: 1... 2... 3!!! James Justice gets the three count and remains USPW World Champion![/I] [B]Winner: James Justice Match Rating: C+[/b] [I]Following the match, Baby Jamie hands James Justice the USPW World Title belt and he plays to the crowd for a moment before the crowd stirs as Bruce The Giant and Playboy Jake Sawyer walk out from the back. Justice stands in a far corner, staring down his former friend. Bruce steps over the top rope and looks down at the American Way James Justice. Justice drops the USPW World Title belt like a line in the sand --- The locker room explodes! The locker room clears out as wrestlers come running down and work to keep these two men seperate! Des Davids, Anger, American Machine, among others are there to hold these two men back and we're out of time! See you next week![/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=MrOnu;527267]I think the presentation is just fine. Each segment is clearly defined and we have just enough details to get what went on. This said, I'm a fan of short match writings and long promos. Just a note though : stick with James Justice, calling him Liberty a couple times names could get you sued ;)[/QUOTE] Hope you like the new nickname I came up with for him. ;-) And also the new style of presentation. Thanks for everyone for weighing in on that.

[CENTER][B][I][It is a return to the office of USPW Owner Sam Strong as the USPW Committee has their weekly meeting.] Sam Strong[/B] "We have some issues that need to be addressed within this meeting. Before we get to them, let's begin our usual rundown of things with you Danny." [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "Well, the ratings for our show went up. Following the good showing last week, more fans tuned in this week bumping our rating from .25 to .39. Fans are definitely getting interested in the Bruce The Giant/James Justice storyline. But we didn't sell out the arena this week. This week we only got 4,003 people within the 5,000 seat arena." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Jack, you better be doing something to get those butts in the seats because that really pays our bills. Micky, what about the matches?" [B]Micky Starr[/B] "The American Made Men made their debut in a lackluster match against Lex Appeal and Eric The Bull. But, then, how much more could we expect out of those two? The match of the night was obviously the main event. Fans got into it and some really thought that Sam Keith must stand a shot at winning the USPW World Title belt. Darryl Devine's Mighty Fine Challenge got off to a kinda lousy start with not having one of the best matches on the card with Southern Justice. Now we need to decide where we go from here with Griffith." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "I am sure that the kid has some plans for all the wrestlers, right? No guys where Creative doesn't have any idea what to do with you. Now the problem we are having right now is our manager pairings. We brought the Playboy Jake Sawyer in to be the manager of Bruce The Giant and they have no chemistry as a manager/client duo. Not only do they have very poor chemistry but so do Queen Emily and T-Rex. The Queen and T-Rex situation is easily fixed but what about the Bruce and Sawyer combination? We need to do some long and hard thinking about this. Jack, what news do you have?" [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Well, we signed another couple of people. Ernie Turner and Sara Marie York will both soon be making their debuts here in USPW. We have seven teams right now within the USPW ranks, slowly building the tag team division. Four face teams and three heel teams. And one good thing about the Bruce/Sawyer duo is that they do well with each other in interviews. It's just when other angles are done or Bruce is in a match that we have to worry about. The same with Queen Emily and T-Rex. In news from Total Championship Wrestling, James Justice was defeated by Tyson Baine in a decent semi-main event match on their last TCW Presents Total Wrestling Show. The New Wave did win the TCW World Tag Team Titles from the Machines, also. Richard Eisen and SWF have gone on the signing path, signing up Eric Tyler, James Prudence, Steven Parker and Grandmaster Phunk. I am very glad we got our deal set up with them when we did or we might also be raided. SWF ppv When Hell Freezes Over was held last Thursday night for those of you that missed it. Jack Bruce defeated Vengeance to retain the SWF World Title in the main event. The semi main event saw Eric Eisen go over Christian Faith by some dubious means. The match of the night was a tie between Rich Money beating Elmo Benson to retain the North American Title and Brandon James defeating Groucho Bling." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Thanks for the history lesson, kid, but can we get back on to our program, please?" [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Of course. Whatever you say, Sam. Now here's how I see the next card panning out..."[/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! January Week 3, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/T-Rex.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]James Justice and Chris Caulfield vs. Peter Valentine and T-Rex[/B] In the main event of the evening, the USPW World Champion The American Way James Justice teams with the Hardcore American Chris Caulfield in a star studded tag team bout as they take on Peter Valentine and T-Rex. All four men are looking for a win heading toward the PPV. Just who is going to come out on top and will Bruce The Giant show up???[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CherryBomb.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SaraMarieYork.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AliciaStrong.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/NadiaSnow.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Cherry Bomb vs. Sara Marie York Alicia Strong vs. Nadia Snow[/B] Both the Women's Champion and her Challenger at the Pay-Per-View get matches here tonight as they move toward Stars, Stripes and Slams. Can they both keep momentum heading into the big contest or will one of them falter and possibly ultimately fail at the PPV?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CaptainUSA.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Captain USA vs. Bruce The Giant [/B] Bruce The Giant will be in action for the first time since his betrayal of the American Way James Justice and will be facing a very formidable opponent in Captain USA. Can Bruce begin to prove that he deserves the rematch against James Justice?[/I][/QUOTE] Plus the in-ring debut of Alex Braun, Jumbo Jackson and more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] Alex Braun vs. Lex Appeal Jim Force vs. Jumbo Jackson Non Title Match: The Towers of Power vs. The Hillbillys Bruce The Giant vs. Captain USA Eric The Bull vs. Des Davids Alicia Strong vs. Nadia Snow Cherry Bomb vs. Sara Marie York Peter Valentine and T-Rex vs. Chris Caulfield and James Justice

[B]Alex Braun[/B] vs. Lex Appeal [I]yuck Lex Appeal[/I] Jim Force vs. [B]Jumbo Jackson[/B] [I]Young and upcoming star vs Crazy senile FORCE guy.[/I] Non Title Match: [B]The Towers of Power[/B] vs. The Hillbillys [I]The "Non Title" thing really screams out a Hillbilly victory, I hopeI hear wrong.[/I] [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] vs. Captain USA [I]krhm... SQUASH!![/I] Eric The Bull vs. [B]Des Davids[/B] [I]Just because.[/I] Alicia Strong vs. Nadia Snow [I]Creative control.[/I] Cherry Bomb vs. Sara Marie York [I]You don't want to face the champion in your debut, it usually doesn't go good[/I] Peter Valentine and T-Rex vs. [B]Chris Caulfield and James Justice[/B] [I]Coin Flip, maybe they win by DQ when Bruce attacks Justice[/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING![/SIZE] [I]Wednesday Week 3 January 2008 Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds Attendance: 4,612 Overall Rating: D- TV Rating: .24[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][I][The crowd began to cheer as the show began and the cameras started to pan around the Huntsville Fairgrounds and a 'USPW' chant began to ring out through the crowd. And things were starting early as the music of The American Way James Justice began to play and the USPW World Champion walked out alongside the Hardcore American Chris Caulfield and Seduction! They walked out to the ring and stepped inside, picking up a microphone.] [B]James Justice[/B] "Hello wrestling fans! Your USPW World Champion James Justice is here alongside the Hardcore American Chris Caulfield. Tonight, you are going to get to see us in tag team action against the dastardly Peter Valentine and the monstrous T-Rex. T-Rex? Didn't I already beat you in a singles match? Well, that is of no matter because tonight you are going to see truth, JUSTICE and Liberation Slams for all!" [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] "That's right and tonight we are going to get hardcore in the ring. I'll use a chair. I'll use a table. Tonight the Hardcore American is going to make you bleeeeeed so prepare Valentine and T-Rex because I will show you just how worthy I am of having Seduction in my corner. Valentine, you might have gotten the drop on the Hardcore American before but tonight is my night! Tonight we go Hardcore!" [B][Justice and Caulfield soak in the adulation from the crowd here before heading off to the back.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Bruce The Giant vs. Captain USA[/B] [I]The opening contest sees Playboy Jake Sawyer lead Bruce The Giant down to the ring for his match with Captain USA. A 'USA' chant starts out early as Captain USA tries to bring down Bruce to no avail. The Giant no-sells while THe Towers of Power come down to the ring. Even when the Captain gets the advantage, Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore interfere to give Bruce back the momentum. Bruce gets the pinfall with a Giant Choke Slam![/I] [B]Winner: Bruce The Giant Match Rating: D[/B] [I][Playboy Jake Sawyer enters the ring with a microphone.] [B]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "That's right, Bruce. You go over to the corner and rest. You did good tonight destroying that Captain USA. Now, James Justice, after you had those guys come out last week to keep Bruce from destroying you we were told by Sam Strong that Bruce had to leave the arena after his opening match tonight. Apparently, he wants to keep Bruce from destroying the USPW World Champion. But soon my Bruce is going to get a shot at that title. We hope that you defeat Jumbo Jackson at Stars, Stripes and Slams so that Bruce can defeat you for the belt. Bruce will break you like a twig. Right, Bruce?" [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] "Bruce destroy Justice. No Justice for nobody nowhere nohow." [Sawyer smiles as Bruce's music plays and they head out of the ring.][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Non Title Match The Towers of Power vs. The Hillbillys[/B] [I]The Towers of Power stuck around for a match against the Hillbillys. A non title match which had the fans thinking the Hillbillys had a shot in this one. Of course the Hillbillys had no shot as this one was dominated by the USPW World Tag Team Champions. Danny 'Mount' Rushmore got the pinfall on Al the Hillbilly.[/I] [B]Winners: The Towers of Power Match Rating: E[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I][The cameras head backstage where USPW Television Champion Nicky Champion is sitting on a bench staring down at his USPW Television Title belt. Sam Strong walks into the room.] [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Ready for your big match at Stars, Stripes and Slams against Anger, Nicky?" [B]Nicky Champion[/B] "I can't lose this title, Sam. I just can't. It means everything to me. Please don't let that angry man beat me." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "It's not up to me, Nicky. It's up to you. You are the one that has to get into that ring and wrestle him. I trained you so I know how good you are. You've got to believe in yourself." [The Eye of the Tiger begins to play in the background.] [B]Nicky Champion[/B] "Believe in myself. That's it! Thank you, Sam!" [Nicky clutches the belt tighter against him and looks up into the camera like a deer caught in the headlights. He mouths..'Please don't beat me, Anger' before we head back to the ring.][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Non Title Match Cherry Bomb vs. Sara Marie York[/B] [I]Another non title match here as the USPW debut of Sara Marie York comes. People in the stands make some obscene catcalls at her that cannot be mentioned here because of standards and practices. Cherry Bomb, though, dominates the bout and keeps her momentum heading toward Stars, Stripes and Slams with a pinfall following a Cherry Bomb. Luckily, Sara didn't lose a limb or get burned or something.[/I] [B]Winner: Cherry Bomb Match Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I][Resident USPW Color Commentator Jack Avatar stands up in the announce booth there, speaking over the P.A. microphone.] [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Queen Emily made a challenge to me for my spot. My spot as USPW Color Commentator. At Stars, Stripes and Slams I have to face T-Rex for that spot. T-Rex, I am going to show you why dinosaurs are extinct. Because they had to face the man and at Stars, Stripes and Slams you can call me the man Jack Avatar!" [Someone cheers...somewhere...maybe.][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Jim Force vs. Jumbo Jackson[/B] [I]Shane Sneer led Jumbo Jackson out to the ring for this match against Jim Force. Force did a lot of running and shaking the ropes early, which meant he was gassed later on during the bout and had to call a timeout during one of his momentum runs to catch his breath. Sneer looked up at him and put his hands on the sides of his head like antlers, making faces at Jim Force to distract him. This gave Jumbo some time to recover and Jumbo knocked Force into the corner and nailed him with the Jumbo Avalanche, making the cover and getting the three count.[/I] [B]Winner: Jumbo Jackson Match Rating: D-[/B] [I][Shane Sneer slipped into the ring with a microphone in hand.] [B]Shane Sneer[/B] "James Justice, take a look at this powerful leader of the Force lying broken here on the ground. That is going to be you at Stars, Stripes and Slams. Well minus the goofy facepaint and maybe you're a little more sane than Force is but in any event you're going to be looking at the ceiling while the referee counts three and then awards Jumbo Jackson the USPW World Title. And Bruce we will be sure to give you the FIRST title shot." [Sneer smiles and pats Jumbo on the back before they head out of the ring.][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Eric The Bull vs. Des Davids[/B] [I]Sneer remained at ringside for this match pitting Eric The Bull against Des Davids. Davids came running out in full football uniform to cheers from the crowd. Well, I think there was someone in the cheap seats cheering anyway. Referee Robbie Sanchez made him remove the helmet at least but Des dominated Eric the Bull inside the ring and then turned toward Shane Sneer, going after him. Sneer started running around outside the ring while Davids chased him! Davids nearly got counted out but made it back in the ring in time. Davids looked toward Eric the Bull and dropped him with the Quarterback Sack and Davids got the three count![/I] [B]Winner: Des Davids Match Rating: E[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I][Following that match, someone in the crowd was cheering as Nicky Champion walked out for an interview. Nicky held the USPW World Television Title clutched to his chest and only got halfway up the aisle before he was attacked by some angry man named Anger. Anger rammed him against the guardrail and then hit a Demon Slam outside the ring! Anger grabbed the USPW World TV Title belt and looked at it before sliding it around Nicky's waist and walking off. Apparently he forgot that he wanted the title.][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Alicia Strong vs. Nadia Snow[/B] [I]The daughter of the owner. Well, what more can we say about her except that she is Sam Strong's daughter? Alicia dominated Nadia Snow in this bout to, well, no one's surprise but Nadia looked good in the ring while she got her butt whipped. Alicia hit Nadia with the Angel Driver and got the clean pinfall and more momentum heading toward the PPV.[/I] [B]Winner: Alicia Strong Match Rating: D-[/B] [I][Following the bout, Cherry Bomb came out alongside the debuting Wanda Fish and they both attacked Alicia Strong, using the numbers game to their advantage! Apparently, there was another young lady in the back who wanted to debut because J-Ro Joanne Rodriguez came running out and made the save, re-igniting her feud with Wanda Fish and forming a lifelong friendship with Alicia Strong. Okay, so maybe just the first one.][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Alex Braun vs. Lex Appeal[/B] [I]The Iceman Alex Braun made his debut. How about an intergender tag team of the Iceman and Nadia Snow? Wouldn't that be fun? In any event, Braun dominated Lex Appeal and most people used this time to buy Jim Force merchandise. Braun got the pinfall following a Braun Damage.[/I] [B]Winner: Alex Braun Match Rating: E[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Peter Valentine and T-Rex vs. Chris Caulfield and James Justice[/B] [I]Valentine and T-Rex were accompanied by Queen Emily. When Emily stepped in the ring she was immediately given a microphone. Why? So everyone could hear her when she talked, of course. [B]Queen Emily[/B] "Jack, you speak of T-Rex's being extinct? I think you missed one because he's standing right here. But tonight is not about you. Tonight is about my royal proclamation that T-Rex and Peter Valentine are going to win tonight against James Justice and Chris Caulfield. Tonight is..." Queen Emily was cut off by the sounds of James Justice's entrance music. He came out with the Hardcore American and the match was a pier four brawl early on. When things settled, the match went back and forth with Queen Emily helping T-Rex and Peter Valentine early and often to get and hold and the momentum. Caulfield played much of the face-in-peril early on until he made the hot tag to James Justice. Justice took down both T-Rex and Peter Valentine the American Way: with clotheslines! Caulfield joined in and knocked the referee out with an errant punch. This led to the Hardcore American pulling T-Rex outside the ring and using chairs and the ring post. T-Rex dodged one final chair shot and gored Caulfield into a ring post! T-Rex made threatening gestures toward Seduction and Valentine gave James Justice a low blow! T-Rex tossed Caulfield into the ring while Valentine tossed Justice out of the ring! Valentine hit Caulfield with the HeartBreaker and made a pinfall as the referee came to: 1...2...Valentine's feet on the ropes...3!![/I] [B]Winners: Peter Valentine and T-Rex Match Rating: D[/B] [I]Danny Jillefski and Jack Avatar talked some about the upcoming PPV as the ring cleared out and then they headed backstage where Seduction told Caulfield she would meet him at the car. She turned and walked down a hallway and a mystery man attacked her from behind and pulled her into a waiting limousine and they drove off as the show ended.[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][I][Back within the office of USPW Owner Sam Strong as the USPW Committee has their weekly meeting.] Sam Strong[/B] "Good evening everyone and welcome once again to our weekly meeting. I'm glad that everyone has shown up...except for Jack? Where is that guy? I guess we have to start without him..." [Suddenly, the door slams open and outside can be seen people in wheelchairs wheeling themselves around and nurses moving here and there. The door closes as Jack Avatar enters the office, out of breath.] [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I think I lost him." [Jack shakes his head and moves to his chair.] [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Thank you very much for showing up today, Jack." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "That man is insane. He's been following me around all week talking about the Force." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Jim didn't follow you here, did he?" [On cue, a banging is heard on the door!] [B]Jim Force[/B] "FEEEEEEEEEL THE FOOOOOOORCE OH MIGHTY WOODEN DOOR!!! You shall open for MEEEEEEEE!!!" [Sam looks around and then stands up, walking toward the door. He turns the light off instead, motioning everyone to be quiet. Maybe if they have the light turned off he'll go away?] [B]Jim Force[/B] "THE DAAAAAARKKKKNNNNEEEESSSSSS!! It shall NOT defeat me! OPEN OH MIGHTY DOOR OF DOOOOOOOM!!!!" [Jim continues to beat on the door as the committee just looks at each other, really not wanting to answer.][/CENTER][/I]

Archived